Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

"Are you going to wear this every time I come home from work?" he murmured, kissing up her throat.

"Or... I could not wear anything," she said breathlessly.

"That's so mean... then I wouldn't have anything to tear off now wouldn't I?" At the word 'tear', his free hand pulled at the flimsy material roughly, catching her off guard.

"Oh!" she gasp as he flung most of the material aside. "Draven did you really have to... ohh!" she moaned as two of his fingers dipped suddenly into her wet pussy. The unexpectedness of his caress sent shivers down her spine but she managed to moan out, "I'm not wearing anything else if you keep ripping them off."

"I'll buy you more," he replied, pulling his fingers out. Making sure she was still looking at him, he licked her love juice off his fingers in the most sensuous way as though that very same tongue was licking up her pussy. "Tastes really good," he said with a wink before pushing his fingers back into her pussy. Amber couldn't breathe for a moment as the intensity of his fingers thrusting inside overwhelmed her body. It seemed so long since she last felt this good that her hips began bucking against his hand, demanding him to fuck her harder.

"Why don't you take off your damn clothes and then we'll both feel good?" she said through gritted teeth.

He simply laughed and wiggled his fingers inside her; feeling for her g-spot and pressing against it hard. The moment she screamed, he felt her pussy muscles clamping around his fingers tightly before it was greeted with the warm liquid of her orgasm. Satisfied that she had climaxed once, he withdrew his fingers and gazed at her. Nothing looked better than his mate with a satiated smile on her face.

"I want you... don't want fingers," she croaked, looking at him through half hooded eyes. Draven responded by pressing his lower body down; making sure his erection rubbed against her wet pussy even through his pants material.

"You mean this?" he teased, grinding himself against her sensitive bud over and over.

"Oh god... Draven, give it to me please," she pleaded, thrashing beneath him. "Release my hands please... and fuck me."

"Maybe. Beg me."

"What!" Amber's eyes widened at his taunt.

"I thought wolves like to play?" he smiled. "Or you'd rather be played with? Okay, I can do that too."

The moment he released her hand, she attacked him; her fingers desperately working on his belt before lust took over and she ripped the material off to expose her prize underneath.

"Mmm, good girl. Now you're playing my game," he moaned, feeling her hands wrapped hungrily over his hard cock. God knows it had been dying to be released after all that foreplay. He let her stroke him to maddening hardness as he kissed her with lustful frenzy.

"Get on your knees," he mumbled against her lips but it wasn't an instruction. He'd already pushed her and tossed her face down onto the bed, smelling her anticipation thick in the air. He knew that she was more than ready for him.

Kicking the remnants of his pants and shirt away, he finally laid on top of her body; skin over skin, moving the flesh sensuously against each other as his cock teased the entrance of her pussy.

"Now, now!" she pleaded, pushing her hips back.

"Now what?"

"Fuck me!"

"Like this?" he asked, plunging himself deep inside her in one rough stroke.

"Oh god yes!" she screamed, her hands clenched into fists as he plummeted deep inside her repeatedly, their bodies slapping violently against each other. "More!"

He obliged. After all, he was horny for her too. Leaning forward, he bit the muscle on her shoulder as he gave her another deep pounding thrust that left both of them moaning. The more he thrust himself inside her, the more he wanted to taste her pleasure; the adrenaline in her bloodstream. He could hear the blood bubbling just beneath the skin and as he fucked her through her second orgasm he was sure that he'd have to bite her properly soon to satisfy his need.

When she finally settled down from her orgasm, he turned her around gently, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Welcome back to earth," he teased, watching the way her lashes fluttered to meet his gaze.

She made a guttural sound in her throat and held out her arms for him and he knew that it was time. Pushing her thighs apart, he eased himself into her once more but this time with as much gentleness as he could muster. However, the entry was marked by a slight pain on his cock as though the insides of her pussy had sprouted soft bristles.

Don't move

This was the wolf coming to the fore, claiming it's mate. Draven stayed still as he felt Amber move her head slightly to the muscle on his shoulder and sank her teeth deep under his skin.

The first rush of her wolf venom swept through his body like it was an aphrodisiac but then it started to hurt. He could feel his heartbeat pounding at the back of his eyes and suddenly he could not longer block out any thought for his brain was bombarded by every single thought and memory within at least a five mile radius. They came in a cacophony of noise that threatened to make his head explode...

But then he felt her soft fingers rubbing against his cheek, soothing him, calling out to him in her gentle voice.

Draven my love...

She was kissing him now and Draven lost himself to the feel of her, to the smell of her scent mingling with his own; the million voices in his head dying slowly until all he could hear was the steady sound of his heartbeat.

"Guess the thing worked," he whispered, opening his eyes to look at his mate. His mate! He was one damn lucky bastard to have caught the eye of the most beautiful creature on earth.

"You're just biased because you only have eyes for me," she laughed flirtatiously, entangling her fingers in his hair. Pulling his head down so that they were within an inch from each other's face, she whispered, "But if you look at other girls, I'll gouge your eyes out."

Draven smiled, catching her lower lip between his teeth and growled. "I didn't know my wolf is so possessive... but I like it," he almost purred the last words before he kissed her tenderly. As their lips enticed each others', he moved his hips slightly; aware that the pain was gone and all he could feel was warm slippery wetness. He was only semi-hard now but that wasn't a problem that couldn't be solved. Draven began to ground his hips slowly in a circle, feeling her muscles clenching him as he pressed down from different angles.

He continued to move languidly in and out of her, feeling his cock hardening slowly at the sounds of her encouraging moans and the feel of her claws scratching his back in pleasure.

"Marking me again?" he murmured playfully against her lips and was rewarded with an upward thrust of her hips. "Mmm, my turn now," he countered, thrusting his hips down in a hard stroke that left both of them groaning with lust.

Resting his hands at either side of her head, he straightened his back and began pummeling with all the energy that he had left. Amber began screaming each time he bottomed out inside her and then again when he picked up speed; his hard cock rubbing against her pussy muscles without restraint.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," she moaned, clenching against his hardness as her legs wrapped around his waist to bring him closer and deeper inside her. Moving her hands around his neck, she pulled herself up so that they were in a sitting position with his cock embedded inside her in the most erotic fashion.

When Amber started grounding her hips against him, Draven knew that it wasn't going to be long. Holding her closer, he pushed away at the fiery red hair around her neck and sank his fangs deep into her pulsating artery.

The taste of her blood --adrenaline, pleasure, desire, memory, emotions --coursed through his veins, invigorating him to move faster; to feel more and more of her pleasure... to finally feel the force of their combined orgasm robbing him of his breath. So this, is what mating was like, he thought in amazement. It was fucking amazing.

I love you Amber... I love you, love you, love you. He chanted it out in his mind even as his body rocked against hers; his sexual release depositing inside her.

I love you too Draven...

Draven smiled at her words, feeling her muscles clenching around him in what felt like a tight vice before everything blanked out. Darkness greeted him like a friend; a warm blanket after an intense mating.

***

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers