Into the Wilderness Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple enjoys their camping trip.
762 words
3.59
457.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

"Harder baby. Please." Serena moaned as Eric grabbed her hips and slammed her back harder against his cock. She was covered in sweat and her moisture was dripping down her thighs. Eric reached under her and found her throbbing clit. He rubbed it softly, feeling her legs shaking.

"Tell me what you want baby." Eric leaned over and whispered in her ear. He sucked gently on her earlobe while pushing his thumb harder against her clit.

"Fuck me." Serena hissed. She gripped the blankets and felt the mattress sway back and forth. She was covered in sweat and could smell her arousal.

"Cum first." Eric spread her legs wider and rubbed her clit roughly in circles. He felt her body shake and when her hot juices gushed onto his fingers, he knew she had cum. He lay back and pulled her on top of him so she was facing away. He watched as she continued to ride his hard throbbing cock.

"Fuck, we're supposed to be camping. We haven't left the tent since yesterday." Serena moaned again and reached down to play with his balls. Eric moaned. He squeezed her perfect butt and watched as her beautiful pussy slid up and down on his cock. They had decided to go camping for the weekend, but since arriving yesterday, they had done nothing but have sex.

"Stop being so sexy and horny then sweetie." Eric grinned. They both had the same sex drive which was sometimes good and sometimes bad. They were always eager to please each other, but sometimes sex had come before things that were more important. They had been late for their high school and college graduation ceremonies because they were celebrating. Now they had traveled to northern Ontario to camp and had barely noticed the scenery.

"Shut up. You love my pussy. Cum for me and then we'll have breakfast." Serena figured it was early morning, but either way she was hungry for breakfast and knew that Eric was as well. She bounced up and down on his cock, hearing him grunt and groan. Eric moaned and began to flood her pussy with his cum.

"That's it baby." Serena sat still, waiting for his cock to soften. She then rolled off him and kissed his nose.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Serena grabbed her t-shirt and shorts and then put her blonde hair in a ponytail. She watched as Eric dressed and then, after finding their shoes, they stepped out of the tent.

"What gorgeous scenery!" Serena looked out and loved the view from their campsite. It was beautiful.

"You're gorgeous." Eric wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her against him. He nibbled her neck while rubbing her belly softly.

"You're starting something again." She pushed away gently and began getting breakfast ready.

Eric watched as his wife made breakfast. He fixed up their tent a bit and made sure there was enough firewood. The campsite was small, but they didn't need a lot of space. He grabbed two plates and watched as two perfect omelets were placed next to toast and fruit.

"It looks like it's going to rain."

"I wanted to suntan." Serena pouted a bit. She knew exactly what both of them were thinking though.

"Awww. We'll just have to spend the day in the tent having sex." Eric grinned. He knew the look that his wife was giving him. She wanted it again.

"Sex? Again?" Serena was giggling now. She loved teasing him. "You're addicted to sex. I mean, I think we have way too much sex."

Eric stood up and grabbed the dishes. He had already gotten water to clean them. "Yeah fine. No more sex. You're right."

Serena laughed. Since they started having sex all those years ago, they never went more than a day without some sexual contact. She put away the food just as the first few drops of rain hit the picnic table. Eric finished the dishes and tried frantically to put everything away. It didn't help. The skies opened and soon rain was soaking both of them. Once everything was away, they ran and entered the tent.

"It's like I have my own personal wet t-shirt contest." Eric grinned. Serena's breasts were large with light pink nipples. She hadn't put on a bra and the cold of the rain had caused her nipples to harden.

"Shut up and fuck me." Serena laughed as she stripped naked. Eric did the same and soon they were on their bed for a day of sex.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers