Into the Wilderness Ch. 02

Story Info
A married couple enjoys their camping trip.
912 words
3.67
264.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

The storm passed by quickly, but the young couple remained in the tent all afternoon. Around six in the evening, their stomachs were growling so they got dressed and ventured out of the tent for dinner. It was a simple meal, full of smiles and mindless chatter.

Serena and Eric cleaned up the dinner dishes and then made sure their food was safe for the night. The sun was setting and it was making the sky glow orange and pink.

"Come here baby." Eric reached his hand out and pulled Serena into him. Serena's body fit perfectly against his. He ran his hands through her thick blonde hair and then nuzzled her nose.

"I want you." Eric grinned. He loved when he was so horny he could sound romantic and sweet. He knew that Serena loved it as well.

"Again?" Serena laughed. All he had to do is say those words and her pussy instinctively went from being sort of wet to drenched.

"This is the perfect time for skinny dipping." Serena giggled and ran towards the dock. She threw off her clothes and before Eric could gawk at her naked form, she had jumped into the water.

Eric ran after her and did the same, cannonballing into the calm water. He swam towards her and pulled her so that he could touch the ground, but not her. He wrapped her legs around his hips.

"I love you. I love that you are pregnant with our child. I love everything about you." Eric nuzzled her nose softly. Every once in a while, he realized how lucky he was. He saw how perfect and wonderful she was and tried to understand why he picked her.

They had met in high school, but hadn't dated until their last year. They had moved very fast in their relationship, going from friends to lovers in a short period. It was no surprise when they got engaged during college and had gotten married a week after convocation ceremonies.

"I love you too baby." Serena shivered a bit, but it wasn't the temperature. The water was very warm and the setting sun was still letting off heat. The stillness of the water meant no breeze and their body heat kept them warm.

"You are so beautiful." Eric reached under and guided his cock back into her pussy. Both of them were sore from so much sex, but neither one of them was complaining. He slid easily into her pussy and held it there.

"I don't remember ever having this much sex."

"Our honeymoon baby. We did it forty-two times. Remember?"

Serena giggled. Her husband had decided to keep track of how many times he came over their honeymoon. He was a mathematician and she figured he needed to play with numbers even while on vacation. She didn't care because for each time he came, she had cum at least two or three more times.

Serena pushed down and then lifted up. The feeling of the cool water against her pussy and his cock was amazing. They had never had sex in the water before and this was feeling very good for both of them.

"Oh." Serena tensed up. She cried out loudly and dug her nails into his back. She was always so quiet when she came, probably from all those nights when she was in college and they had to sneak around either at her parents or his parents' house. The more she came the easier it became for her to orgasm. Eric gritted his teeth, desperate to hold back his climax.

"Fuck baby. You are so horny. I think I might want you pregnant forever."

Eric moved in the water until they were in knee-deep water. He sat down in the smooth beige sand and pulled her on top of him. Her nipples were so hard and he could tell already that her breasts were getting bigger. He massaged them gently as he rocked her back and forth on his cock.

"We keep having sex five times a day and I will stay pregnant forever."

Eric grunted. He leaned down and bit gently on her nipple. His tongue licked the bud between his teeth and then he sucked as much of her breast as possible into his mouth. He then pulled back and did it again. Her breasts were large enough that he could push her nipples together and rub them back and forth. Serena could barely speak. She was so aroused. She was trying to bounce harder, but Eric was holding back. He wanted to last and make her cum again, but Serena was pushing him to his limit.

"Baby I want to make you cum." Serena reached behind her and grasped his balls gently in her hand. She knew that tugging gently would cause him to groan and probably orgasm. Eric opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't. He came hard, wrapping his arms around her hips and holding her down. He loved feeling his cock swell in her pussy and enjoyed feeling every drop of his cum land on the walls of her wet pussy.

He took a deep breath. She was shivering and they realized that the sun had set completely. With no heat from the sun, the water was getting cold.

"We should get to the tent. I'll give you a body massage when we get dried off."

"Mmm. You are too good to me Eric."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers