Into The Woods

Story Info
He takes Her camping, then dominates Her.
5.9k words
4.2
85.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke in the morning as close to Him as she could possibly be not that that was hard for her within the confines of the sleeping bag they shared. They had been camping for the night; their site in the back corner of a public campground an hour or so hike into the park. The sites were quite well secluded from each other; still to hike to theirs they had to pass close to others. Through the night, she thought she had heard the voices of various other campers in their sites, it unnerved her a little, however; she simply passed it off thinking of how voices carry in the woods through the night air.

They had played the night before within the closeness of the walls of the tent. His switch welted her slightly not needing that much area to work. She pressed her body closely to Him her back to His chest her silk the only thing between them. He had told her to dress the night before to stave off the coolness that may come with the night air. She was warm enough simply being in the bag with Him but enjoyed the thought of being so well cared for and dressed in a thin silk robe that fell to just above the knees. He lifted His feet under hers arching her body into His. The two thin welts He had left upon her buttock caressed the silk and pressed into His body, a reminder of the night before. She sighed softly and arched into Him to where no distance left between them. He wrapped her in His arms and held her tightly kissing her softly along her throat as He stirred to awake.

He bent forward kissing her earlobe, His breath soft against her skin. He whispered to her, each word being heard and felt against her skin. He told her that He had plans for her this morning. She knew with out seeing that He was smiling at her He almost always said those words with a slight smile and a glint in His eyes. He felt for her immensely and it showed in every action toward her and every word spoken to her. She drank it in enjoying the feelings He stirred in her.

He gave her another kiss that trailed off into nibbles upon her earlobe and told her He would be back shortly. He turned and unzipped the bag, slipping free of it, and put on a long black robe. He left the bag unzipped, the warm morning air flowing into the bag replacing the heat that had been left by His body. She reveled in the warmth both of the morning air and, sliding to where He had slept, from His body. He opened the tent's bug netting and then the opaque flap of the door a breeze brushing the hair from His face and running over her exposed skin. Then shutting the flap, left her to guess what He was up to.

He had brought a backpack much larger then they had needed for the time they were going to spend at the park. She did not dare ask what was inside, she knew better, and did not even look while He went about setting up the tent and the rest of the campsite for them. She was, though; quite intrigued as to the contents as the night before she had expected more playthings then simply the switch and a set of clamps. It was not that she was disappointed more that she knew there was going to be more in store for her later and that thought drove her curiosity.

He returned more suddenly than she felt was possible. He moved quickly to behind her and she felt a caress of silk run the length of her body as He moved His hand up her thigh to her hips and then to her torso. As He continued over her breasts she realized by the touch of the cloth what it was He had, and what His intents were. The blind fold caressed her cheek, she had felt the velvet lining that had so often been pressed to her eyes as He moved it upwards and guessed His intents. She was to be guided to something today but to what she did not know. For Him the blindfold was a test of trust, and of their intuitive feelings for each other. It was for Him, a chance to rein Himself in, and an exercise not to extend a boundary while she was helplessly blinded and, for her the need to trust Him to take her far enough to not disappoint her needs.

He took her to a sitting position and placed the blindfold to her eyes then scooping up her hair tied the fastenings of the blindfold around it clasping it in a pony tail in the binds then bringing it to snug over her eyes. He extended her legs before her and attached a set of cuffs to each ankle, soft padded ones with Velcro clasps that are easy to travel with and conceal. She knew He had two sets of these, and so was not surprised when the same happened to her wrists, each bound in like manner as her legs, just slightly above the first joint from the end of the limb. He did not tie the ends off to anything, instead leaving them, and her free.

The next thing she felt caused her to shudder because she also knew what it meant. He slowly began to kiss her neck and as they trailed off to around her throat, He smoothed the leather strap of a collar around it fastening it in the front, the hoop hanging at the throat moving against her windpipe. His leash followed, clicking into the hoop and left for now dangling between her breasts as her breath picked up.

She was nervous now, the leash meant travel, and the only place to go was out of the tent. She trusted His instincts to not take her where she would be ill at ease, but this was new to her and she was not entirely certain she could remain calm. He took the leash in hand as He Himself knelt before her in the confines of the tent. She, by nature, went to her knees, eyes lowered, wrists and palms presented upwards to Him her knees parted barring her sex. He grasped the leash close to the clasp and guided her carefully outside of the tent in to the morning air.

She stood in the morning sun; the breeze moving what loose strands of hair remained about her face warming her skin. Outside of the tent now, she was not sure of herself. Her clothing, the thin silk robe, was so loose and diaphanous she was not entirely sure it was still tied at the waist. She felt exposed, barred to the morning air, even if the robe were tied there would not be much that was left to the imagination. This site was more secluded then the rest, being edged by only three other sites still trails ran through all of the sites for hikers to move through the woods. The trails themselves not coming too close to the actual campsite itself but did they pass through the buffers between them.

Outside of the tent He took up the end of the leash and drew her forward, slowly and carefully, as He walked. The leaves soft under her feet and the moist soil underneath cushioning the steps of her bare feet. He led her down what felt like a path, for a short time, and then off the path, the soil giving way to thin sticks and more leaves then before. She walked carefully, listening to His voice as she walked. He told her of the sights around her and where to move or step best to avoid the obstacles around her as He led her through and around them.

She had not been to this campground before with Him, though He had come here regularly with His friends. He had the night before told her how secluded the sites were from one another and how He had come here for three or four years and had only a few times come across other campers walking the trails between the sites. The last time He was here for a weekend He had met a man who had come through the site He and His friends were sharing. The man was walking the trails doing some bird watching and had not known he had left his site, thinking his was the corner site. That night they shared some wine that He had brought and became good friends, still keeping in touch even to this day and regularly visiting each other. She knew He had a way of doing that, making quick friends, as He was quite outgoing, she admired that quality in Him, as she was normally quite shy herself.

As He led her another few minutes through the woods, He told her that He had scouted a special place for them the last time He was here. He was not one to often walk paths, choosing instead to find His own way. He told her that one-day as He went through the woods He had come into a small clearing a ways off the path. In midst of this clearing was a medium sized white birch tree split in the trunk to the ground and growing in a wide "v" from there. As He spoke, she felt the loose ends of the restraints hanging from the cuffs at her wrists brushing against her body and the ones at her ankles trailing along the ground catching slightly on the loose undergrowth. He went on to describe the tree as having trunks thick enough to support her full weight yet flexible, they would yield slightly to pressure if enough were applied.

He came to a stop, she imagined, in the clearing of the birch tree slightly more then five minutes from their site she felt, though was not entirely certain, time seemed to slow on occasions when they were together. He came closer to her, taking up the leash again at the hoop, His fingers brushing the skin of her neck. He unclasped the leash, took her left hand kissing first the back and then the palm of it, and led her forward placing it to the trunk of the tree. He allowed her to feel the smoothness of the birch bark interrupted only by small knots and cracks in the wood. As she did this, He moved His hands to the front of her body untying the knot that held her robe loosely to her and let the ties fall from her hips. He pulled the robe from her right shoulder, free of the arm, and let it fall down the length of her left arm letting it rest there by her hand at the tree next to her body. He moved behind her and gathered her hair at the back of her head pulling the pony tail tighter, cinching the blindfold more snugly against her eyes trailing kisses down her neck as He did so. Then, kissing up the side of her neck to her ear, He nibbled at the lobe and whispered for her to stay calm, that they were quite out of sight of the path.

He took her left arm from the tree and removed the robe fully from her leaving her completely bare to the warm morning air. He then placed her hand back to the tree and taking her right hand placed it to the other trunk of the tree. Her arms spread slightly further then shoulder width angling her body into the tree and letting the binds at her wrists dangle before her along the trunks of the tree. He caressed her back and told her how beautiful she looked in the morning sun here in the woods, her body bare to Him. She shivered a bit at the thought of being so exposed but felt the warmth of His words flow through her warming her further then the sun had so far.

He told her to keep her hands to the trunk of the tree, to not move them. He bent behind her, and taking up the binding connected to the left cuff at her ankle, tied it down to the base of the left side of the birch trunk then, repeated the process with the right slightly parting her legs as He did so. Bringing her feet so close to the trunk arched her back further pulling her arms tighter making her increase her grip to the tree to not let it go and further opening her body both to the morning air and to anything He wished to do to her.

He told her to be still, that He had an errand to run and would be back quickly. She gasped, made a small whimpering sound in her throat, and turned her head to where she thought He would be, seeing nothing of course, and only hearing footsteps trail off away from her. He had not gone too far, not that she knew, only to just beyond the edge of the clearing to watch her. He would not have left her alone in the woods tied to a tree, as she was, not here anyway. He simply wanted to watch her beauty His beauty undisturbed for a while to see what she would do knowing quite well she knew what was expected of her and trusting her to do so. The sight of her stunned Him and so far, He was quite pleased with His love. He went a little further, until He felt His steps had trailed off from her, and sat at the edge of the clearing in His robe passing the time skipping small stones through the woods every so often.

She stood, hands to the tree legs bound to the trunks her back arched in a way to expose her sex to any passerby. He had not bound her arms to the tree, not a mistake on His part she was sure. She could simply remove the blind fold, reach down untie herself, and leave. She wanted to but knew in her heart that she could not. Occasionally she heard sounds in the woods small animals she hoped; but that even made it worse knowing there was absolutely no one but her around the clearing. She also knew one more thing, the real test had yet to come, she would have to endure the long moment of hearing footsteps come back and hope it to be Him, and; that still would only be another beginning. She stood as still as she could her palms starting to sweat against the bark while the warm breezes over her body made her seem even more bare.

He checked His watch He had sat for seven minutes. It had taken about five to get to the clearing, but He had to lead her slowly so she would not stumble or otherwise harm herself. He skipped one more stone through the woods and watched her for another moment. She had done Him well and made Him quite proud she was His. She had not moved not even looked as if she wanted to. He felt her intrinsic trust in Him and it moved His heart deeply for her. He stood, picking up the small pack He had brought with Him and walked to her slowly taking in as fully as He could the wonderful sight set out before Him.

Her breath caught in her chest as she heard the footsteps fall behind her, slowly approaching. She gripped the tree tighter then she had so far and fought to stay still waiting for who ever was nearing her. The person approached to near touching, she could feel the closeness of another person just mere inches from her bare skin. He leaned in to her at her side, close to her ear, and whispered in the worse fake French accent she had ever heard, "My my, what a pretty sight to see this fine day in the woods." She let out a soft sigh; and a little laugh and a smile crossed her lips as He kissed her ear at the lobe softly.

He caressed her shoulders and kneaded them slowly to relax them as she held fast and still to the tree. He whispered to her that He loved he so much. That He was so very proud of her words could not hold all He felt. Then He told her that this was just the beginning His plans for her just now starting. She sighed again feeling safe once more with His closeness.

He ran His hands down from her shoulders to her back letting His fingertips glide over her skin down to her waist. Her back arched up into His fingers as much as it could she moaned softly at His movements. His fingers ran from her waist up her sides to the edge of her breasts, and reaching around cupping them. She moaned again as He kneaded her breasts firmly in His hands running them up to the nipple and hardening it between His thumb and forefinger, letting His fingers rest there as the nipples grew between them. His robe slid against her body as He stood so close to her, caressing her at the hips and thighs.

He moved His hands from her breasts and quickly moved to her side to again take the left breast back in His hand and sliding the curved metal of a cuff over the top of the nipple, pinching the ends together to fasten it tightly. He let the chain dangle from the nipple as He moved around the tree in front of her getting a good look for the first time of her beautiful form from the front. Her breasts fell away from her rib cage, the chain from the nipple swaying slightly with her movements. He saw how well her hands gripped the tree, the knuckles slightly whitened with the effort. Moving to her right He reached between her and the tree and took up the chain bringing the cuff to her right nipple and clasping it there on.

He moved behind her and ran a hand up her thigh to her sex feeling the wetness already gathering there. She pushed her hips down as far as she could to His hand. He moved His hand so that He rested His thumb upon her clit eliciting a moan from her lips and an increase to the rocking from her hips. He told her to calm down and ran His thumb back and over her clit a few times. She went still, motionless, her growing wetness the only thing betraying her arousal.

He removed His hand from her and went further behind her to get the pack He had brought to the clearing. He came back quickly and moved to her side. She heard a swish and felt the air move up her stomach to her left breast as a small flogger caught her on the underside of the breast just short of the nipple causing it to rock slightly with the blow. She let out a soft gasp as the flogger made contact with her flesh. Again, the flogger fell to her this time to the top of her breast, again just shy of the nipple. Once more, it fell to the underside then to the top and once more to the underside. He told her she could now move again, her hips began moving once more, and moans and soft gasps fell from her lips anew. The flogger came up from underneath her again, nearly perpendicular to the ground, striking the nipple directly, the strands catching the chain from the cuffs and tugging them as it fell away from her. Then once more it caught her directly to the nipple; she bit at her lip to not cry out. He caressed her back with one hand He felt her gasping underneath His palm. He leaned into her at her side, pulled her head to His at her chin, and kissed her deeply on the mouth, drinking her in fully. She kissed Him hungrily, her grip tightening to the tree to push herself to Him and into His kiss.

He kissed her until her breathing calmed from the flogging, and; dropping the flogger lifted His hand to her breast caressing the redness and testing the grip of the cuff with a few slight tugs. The cuff was still secure and quite well at that. He stroked the nipple softly with His thumb, knowing how sensitive it was at this point. He touched, lightly, just the exposed tip of the nipple, and moved to kiss her down her throat and along her shoulder. He ran the fingers of His other hand down her back scratching her lightly up and down as her breathing again began to pick up. He smiled and whispered for her to not worry, that there was still more to come and that again, and for now, she should stay still unless otherwise told.

He moved behind her again, and again ran a finger down the wetness of her sex and up to her clit, feeling how hard it already was. She bit her lip again this time in an effort to stay still for Him. He gripped her clit suddenly, catching it between His thumb and forefinger. His other hand moved there quickly attaching a clamp to her clit. She cried out softly unable to hold back and hung her head down moaning at His work. She thought for a second that the clamp was weighted and going to hang free from her but then realized it was only the pressure He was applying to the clamp from His hand to test its' grip to her. He held it taut to her and moved to her side and releasing her clit from His fingers and moved His hand to take up the chain within. He gripped the chain in one hand now and taking the free end of the clamp and attached it to the chain that held the nipple cuffs. He gave a slight tug at the new juncture that now joined at three points to her body and smiled at His work so far.

He walked again to in front of her, looking again at her body arched out to Him. Her head was still hung down which would normally not have been allowed for He so liked to look into her eyes as he worked. He could use them as a tool to look into her soul He felt, to judge her reaction and feelings for Him. The blind fold took care of that for now, He was working on His own. He took her chin and lifted her head up and forward to Him. Her breathing was coming in short pants and gasps now. He went in to kiss her again to the mouth, moving at the same time to take up the chains of the clamp and the cuffs, pulling her nearer to Him by them. She could barely continue the kiss as the pressure from first the clamp, then cuffs, as He worked the chain, made her breathing ragged, and small noises rise in her throat.

12