Into The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was aching to move but He had not told her she was allowed. She stayed still, her grip on the tree held fast, her fingers beginning to ache with the effort. She was strong in her resolve though, and even stronger in her will to not displease Him. Just holding His kiss to her was an effort, the forward arch of her body leaning even as slightly as it was into Him, tightened the tension to both the clamp and the cuffs. His hand had now moved behind the chain, caressing the length of her torso, increasing and decreasing the pressures to either the clamp or the cuffs with each of His movements. Her mind begged her body to allow it to show her arousal, she calmed both and tried to let the kiss tell Him all she felt for Him now, closing her eyes, even behind the blindfold and falling deeply into it.

The kiss ended with a gasp from her as she caught her breath once more, and He again walked to behind her. She heard Him moving behind her, rummaging through something. He reminded her once more to stay still. She felt upon her right buttock His thin leather strap, and then the feathers she was sure were attached to His switch. He ran the feathers smoothly over her buttock, then followed the same path with the strap. The strap raised, she heard the sound as it went through the otherwise still air, and it fell just to the left of the small of her back to the very top of her right buttock. She winced; the air left her in a gasp that fell into a low moan. She did not hear the next blow before it fell upon her as the switch, now turned away from the feathered end, landed square in the middle of the reddening caused by the strap. Her mind went blank, reveling in pure feeling now. The intermingling of the pain He was causing her now mixing with both the simple pleasure of being His, and the knowledge of the physical pleasure she knew was still to come heightened her level of arousal further.

He repeated the strap followed by switch blows twice more moving sideways and down along the top of her right buttock. Her body remained motionless but her breathing became more animal than human in nature. He paused and listened to the gasps come hard from her body and to the low moans coming from her throat. Her chest heaving from the effort to breath, her breasts moving with each pant and gasp moving the chains to the clamp and the cuffs as she did so, teasing each held place in turn, shifting the pressures between first one and then the other area.

He resumed his work; the strap fell to her again striking her next to where the last blow had fallen. Then the switch struck as it had before, flush in the middle of the strap welting and redness. She gripped the tree as hard as she could in both hands, the trunks moved slightly as she strained into them, the small cracks in the trunks digging into her palms. He moved on with the strap and switch covering her right buttock with first the wide strap marks then the thinner switch welts. He covered her in this manner, marking her from the top first blow to the last blow at the bottom of the buttock near the thigh. The redness and the welts fanning across her brightly, covering her from just below the middle of her back upon the buttock then, along the outside of her buttock to the top of her right thigh.

He stopped and took both the strap and switch in His left hand running the right over her reddened buttock. He felt the welts raised above her skin, and caressed the spaces between. She arched into His palm and He slid His hand over her buttock down to her thigh and then inward to her sex. She moaned aloud as His fingers stroked the outer lips of her sex, slick with her arousal. He moved two fingers inside her, pressed His thumb to her clit, and rubbed the tip softly. Her breathing had for a moment calmed from the strapping and the switching but now picked back up to panting, moans, and soft cries becoming louder. Her fingertips, now digging into the tree, straining in the effort to remain there.

She felt His thigh brush against the back of her own. He placed a hand on her back at her shoulder and gripped it, His other hand leaving her sex as He thrust Himself into her. She cried out loud the sound surprising her with its' volume, then bit at her lip again trying to remain quieter. He entered her fully and rested Himself against the clamp applying a consistent pressure to it. He then started to move, not withdrawing, but rocking slowly against the clamp, leaving Himself fully in her. He ran the nails of His right hand down her back lightly she restrained herself from moving into His hand this time. She could not, sometimes, help but be responsive to His touch; He usually forgave the little movements though.

He remained fully inside her, rocking against her body. She could hear His own breath starting to pick up now, coming harder from His chest. She began moaning, almost a growl from deep within her body. She tensed herself against Him fighting back the urge to orgasm before so told. His hand moved from her back up her side to her right breast and stroked the cuffed nipple held there. She quivered uncontrollably at His touch, her body shaking with the effort to remain as told. He moved His hand down from the nipple after giving it a slight pinch, causing her to go slightly weak in the knees, to the chain holding the clamp and cuffs together. He gripped the chain in His hand and pulled down the chain to the cuffs. She groaned loudly, forgetting where she was and not caring for the moment.

He leaned into and over her body nearly touching her with His chest, angling Himself more deeply within her. He moved close to her ear, close enough for her to once more feel His breath fall upon her, His breath joining hers in a heavy pant. He whispered to her how beautiful she was and how well she had done for Him, His voice husky in her ear. He told her He was so pleased with her she had earned a reward. He smiled behind her and paused for a second letting His words sink into her. She sighed deeply, her body continuing to tremble, she said simply, "As you see fit love." He smiled again and said, "Of course, love." Then He leaned in even closer and letting her feel His lips to her ear told her to move for Him.

Her body convulsed to meet His as close as she could make them, her hips thrusting backward and up into His grinding the clamp hard against her pelvic bone, as she started rocking against Him. The chain to the clamp tightening against the chain at the cuffs on her nipples pulling them taut, as her body arched into His, causing a hot flush to rise over her breasts as the sensation washed over her. Her knees faltered for a second unable to contain all she was feeling. He caught up at the waist, holding her there with His left arm at the front of her hips, steadying her against Him.

He looked down at her as she urged her body on to pleasure Him. Sounds falling from her lips she made no effort to hold back. She fought to stay upright, her legs bound close to the tree pressuring her already strained knees, her body moving now well out her control bucking against Him wildly. The only thing remaining motionless, her hands to the tree, and her legs tied to the trunk. She ground her body into His as He began finally to thrust inside her.

His movements as He thrust Himself in and out of her, fired her motions further. Her back arched tightly down into the chains, lifting her shoulders high in the air. She threw her head back, the hair not held in the blind fold, falling down the length of her back and over her shoulders. He grasped her shoulders once more, entering her as fully as He could and pushed her body down onto His, lifting her legs up tightly in the bindings with His effort. He leaned into her telling her orgasm, then thrusting once more into her hard, strained the binds at her ankles further as He pushed Himself up and into her. Her body went ridged, her breath leaving her completely, then inhaling, nearly swooning, she clasps down hard on Him with her sex, panting feverishly as He empties Himself into her.

He shudders as he fills her, holding her hips to His as tightly as He can with both hands, keeping her tight against His body. Her cry as He does so, sounding through the clearing, startling the birds from the trees. She shivers with pleasure holding herself against Him until she calms. She makes an effort to straighten her torso to release the pressure to the cuffs and clamp and to help her bring more air into her body, the stress of the action wearing on her slightly. Her breath slows to near normal she leans into His body relaxing there as He slowly withdraws from her.

He removes His hands from her hips and steps away from her, taking one last look at her form tied to the tree so beautifully. He takes her robe, the strap, the flogger, and the switch and places them in His bag, zipping it closed. He lifts His robe and places it over her shoulders covering her finally. Taking the clamp from her clit, He runs His hand over her stomach raising goose bumps on her skin, and; following the chain from the clamp to the chain holding the cuffs He removes first the right then the left. He places the clamp and the cuffs in the pocket of His robe and bends to her feet to unbind the ankles from the tree.

Rising, He takes off her blindfold, untying it from her hair and letting it fall again down her back freely, placing the blindfold in the other pocket of His robe. She blinks in the sunlight her eyes getting slowly used to the light, finally seeing for the first time the clearing He had led her to. He tells her to take her hands from the tree. She uncurls her fingers slowly from the trunks, her hands cramping slightly from the strain for being there. He moves to standing before her and takes her hands in His looking at her palms, reddened and scratched from the tree. The scratches on each palm bleeding slightly from where her hand had held a knot in the wood or some other imperfection in the bark. He kisses them, each palm, and then the back of each hand, first the left then the right, looking into her eyes as He does so and seeing His love for her reflected back from her eyes.

He places her arms in the sleeves of His robe then places her hands to her sides. He ties the robe closed snuggly at her hips and lifts His pack to His shoulder, then stepping behind her scoops her into His arms lifting her weary form close into His body. She leans her head into His chest, listening to His heart beating therein. Drawing her in closer to Him, He walks her down the path.

12