Intolerable Desires

Story Info
Today finds me ridiculously horny and wet for You.
1.4k words
4.38
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today finds me ridiculously horny and wet for You. Your pet continues to long for Your touch, Your kisses, Your hands roaming my body.

i continue to want to kneel at Your feet, arms clasped behind my back, looking up at You with longing eyes, waiting to take Your lovely cock into my mouth. i wish to kiss it, lick it from Your balls to the tip, surround it with my soft mouth, circle my tongue around it while You begin to push it in and out of my mouth. No force this time, just achingly slow circles, licks, and gentle sucking. i wish to lavish Your cock with my kisses, full, deep, open-mouthed kisses. i feel you slowly start to increase Your pressure as You grasp the back of my head, gently but firmly, so You can enter me deeper. Still allowing me to control the pace, Your head goes back as You simply enjoy Your pet loving Your cock with her mouth. You allow me to linger, tasting every inch of your cock to my hearts content. i continue to lightly suck Your cock into my mouth over and over, painfully slowly. i hope to build the sensations up over so much time as to allow me to enjoy the feeling of Your cum in my mouth, alas You have other plans.

When You feel i have done enough and are close to orgasm, You stop me by pulling my head back with your grasp in my hair and telling me to stand. As i do, You pull me into Your arms and kiss me passionately, reigniting my fire. You tell me to lean over the bed, arms out, bent at the waist. You inform me that i have done such a good job worshiping Your cock, i have earned myself a spanking, which You know W/we will both enjoy. You say it will be as agonizingly slow as the pleasure i gave Your cock. Tonight is about patience and build up. You begin with light taps with your hand on each cheek, knowing that my skin is so sensitive it will take very little to start the burning heat of repeat contact. As You continue, the strikes become slightly more powerful. You are sure to place them from the top to the bottom of each ass cheek to be sure no area is left untouched. Your pattern is slow, methodical. Each strike is a bit lower than the last, from top to bottom then back up again. As You hear me start to moan in heated pain, You stop and feel my pussy. As You expected, it is soaked. You tell me i must relax more and let the heat intensify the sensation, sending direct shocks to my female core, lighting my pussy on fire. i beg You to stop, as i am no longer used to this, however You know i can take more. You begin again, from the top to the bottom of my ass, not striking hard, just firmly. my ass begins to turn a bright fire engine red from the repeated attention. You ask me how i feel. Am i warm, am i longing to be fucked, am i wet? All i can manage is a Yes sir. You start stroking my ass where the red shades are darkening. You feel the heat beneath Your hands and you smile. It's time.

You order me to face the wall, hands above my head resting flat against the wall. You tell me to bend slightly so my ass is now protruding very provocatively. You begin to rub my pussy and my asshole. You lick your fingers and slide them into my ass while Your other hand fondles my clit. i begin to buck and move wildly with pent up need. You dip your head and lick my clit while fingering my ass. You know i need this. You move around me so that Your cock is poised at my ass. You tell me Your cock needs a place to cum inside me and tonight it will be my ass. You inform me it will be ever so slowly, just like everything else tonight. You want to make love to my asshole, make me feel every inch of Your cock as it slowly enters my ass, is forced slowly all the way in, then just as slowly pulled all the way back out.

You pause, however, allowing my mind to anticipate the felling. Instead of fulfilling Your need, You begin by sliding Your cock into my sopping wet pussy. You groan in pleasure as You're surrounded by my moisture and tightness. Slowly You rock back and forth, creating a lovely warm sensation that starts to build deep in my pussy. i moan with pleasure as You grind Your body into mine, rotating Your hips to create a lovely pattern of strokes inside me. My body copies your rhythm and becomes swept away in sensation. my center is now my pussy, burning with need. Just as i start to tingle, You withdraw, Your cock glistening with my wetness. You set Your drenched cock against the place of Your focus tonight. Slowly, ever so methodically, You start to push into my asshole until it slowly opens and accepts Your rock hard cock. You push in ever so slowly. i can feel each millimeter as You continue Your intrusion. i groan as You slide all the way inside of me, taking what seems like hours. You relish the extreme tightness of my ass and hold Yourself there for a minute just enjoying the sensation of being completely locked in my grip. Slowly You withdraw with a methodical, slow pull. Once out all the way, You again enter my ass slowly. You begin this rhythm of all the way in and all the way out, so slow, so methodical. i almost cum each time you enter me slowly, feeling my ass stretch wide to accept Your cock. You know this drives me wild and You continue the pace over and over. You know i am living on the edge of orgasm, but no permission yet. i try desperately to hold onto any sanity i have left, but You're making it impossible.

You reach around and start to rub my clit in the same slow, methodical pattern that you continue to use on my ass. i feel it welling up like a freight train. You stop and tell me that tonight if i wish to orgasm it will have to be through Your cock in my ass only. i beg for Your hand back on my clit and You reply with a simple no. You know i have never cum this way before, but You are determined that i will this time. You tell me You will fuck my ass slowly and gently like this until i cum. You begin whispering in my ear that You want me to cum for You. That You own my orgasm and You want it soon, That i belong to You. my body belongs to You. my ass belongs to You. You tell me that You want me to cum when You fill my ass with Your cum. You want me to cum while You are slowly forcing Your cock back into my ass yet again. You continue the slow pace until You feel me start to move, swaying with your rhythm. You know i'm getting close. i can't deny the orgasm that is creeping inside me. i'm stocked, surprised, elated to feel the tingling that has only ever happened through my clit.

Now You have complete control. You have taught my body how to obey You. i start to moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain, feeling the intense friction of Your cock rubbing inside my ass over and over. my need becomes too great and i begin to whimper. You tell me You want my orgasm now. You give me permission to cum. You tell me You want me to cum hard for You all over Your cock. You tell me You are going to cum now. You demand i cum for You. Now. i do. My body relinquishes all control to You and cums as commanded. i shake like i have never shaken before. my legs go out from under me with the intensity of the orgasm and You hold me close, not letting me fall. Your cock pulses in my asshole as You whisper what a good girl i am. You tell me You're so proud of me for doing as i was told. You instruct me to bend all the way over and as You pull out of my ass, You replace Your cock with a butt plug to keep Your cum where it belongs, deep in my ass. Once in, You stand me up and pull me to you, kissing me deeply. Cumming on command has now been established.