Intoxicated Ch. 01

Story Info
Naomi gets caught up in lust with her new stepbrother.
2.4k words
3.75
38.6k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story is inspired by a night of daydream and boredom.

I've never seen many Interracial+Incest stories so...I decided to try it out. Hopefully it turns out great. ^^

(P.S; No intercourse or sexual content other than kissing will occur between characters unless they are 18+. Currently Naomi is 17.)

Enjoy.

oOo

Lightning flashed across the sky, accompanied by thunder as rain fell heavily down and hit the asphalt.

Naomi Williams was loosely sprawled across the couch, her big gray eyes staring out the glass that separated her from the rest of the world.

It was raining heavily, thunder and lightning filling the skies as dark gray clouds drifted by.

Most people she knew didn't like the storms. Her best friend, Lisa, in particular hated them.

The girl was justified of course. She had severe agoraphobia and astraphobia, and that alone made her prone to panic attacks in many situations.

Naomi had made sure to walk the girl home before returning to her own house, knowing Lisa would probably be locked in her room by now and covering her ears as thunder roared in the sky.

But unlike Lisa, Naomi was actually fond of storms. Not because of the lightning or the thunder, but because of the rain.

She loved the way rain felt. The way it sounded. The way it looked. She loved everything about it. When she saw rain she never felt depressed or sad, instead she would feel an overwhelming feeling of peace.

That of course had to be because of her mother.

Elle Williams had been a generous and somewhat eccentric woman. Everyone in Gray Village had loved her.

She was never angry, never afraid. She constantly helped others and could bring a smile to the lips of even a person with a heart of stone.

One thing that everyone knew about Elle, was that she was completely fascinated with rain. She drew it, wrote songs about it, and she would never miss a chance to dance in it whenever a storm hit.

When Naomi was little and when her mother was still around, both her and Naomi would hurriedly put on their coats and rush outside to dance in the rain and stick out their tongues to let the cold drops fall inside of their mouths.

Naomi's father would simply watch from the window, laughing and shaking his head at his families playful aura. Sometimes Naomi could convince him to join them, but more often than not he would kindly refuse.

Back then everything had been perfect really. When the rain would stop both Naomi and her mother would go inside and warm themselves up while Naomi's father would prepare them a warm meal.

They would laugh and joke and chat avidly until Naomi fell asleep in her parents arms.

Everything back then had been filled with happy memories. She had been happy. All of them had been happy.

But now many years later as Naomi stared out at the rain, a solemn expression on her face and tears threatening to spill down her cheeks, Naomi realized just how drastically things had changed.

Once upon a time she had been an innocent little girl content with her life. She had a loving family, plenty of friends, a wonderful home and everything she could ever want.

She had never had a reason to cry. And briefly she wondered if she had taken things for granted. Of course, how much could an eight year old girl take for granted when she was as naive as they came?

Naomi sighed and turned away from the window, eyeing the TV across from her as the news forecast played on the screen.

That naive girl had quickly been forced to mature. Her mother was dead, murdered, and now several feet beneath the dirt.

For weeks the death had flashed through the news. Victim to a hit and run car accident. Murdered by a gunshot and a gas explosion.

Shock had been Naomi and her fathers companion, along with the rest of the town. Everything, her life and her heart, had shattered and fell apart.

Elle was dead before she even reached the hospital. That was just the beginning of a downward spiral of events.

Her father grew depressed shortly after; neglecting Naomi and rarely returning home.

Her fellow students had shown her pity, as rest as most of the town. A large memorial had been in honor of Elle, but the only thing present during the event had been tears.

Naomi slowly withdrew herself from everyone, including Lisa and her father. It was like the effort to go on had been switched off.

Her grades went down, her social interaction went null. No one knew how to snap her out of it. She treated each day as if in a silent, cold daze.

Even the teachers had contacted her father, requesting him to talk some sense in her. They had tried to get her into counseling, but spending a day with someone paid to act like they cared wasn't something Naomi could agree with.

Like everything else, things became worse before they got better. Naomi's father took comfort in drowning his sorrows in alcohol. He never touched Naomi of course.

Even when he lost his temper with her, he would never hit her. Her father would have rather killed himself, because even though he had lost his wife he still loved Naomi no matter what.

But that didn't mean he took it well. They had rarely spoken through the years, the occasional 'Good morning' and 'How was your day' being their usual greeting.

Even now, 9 years later, they still didn't speak to each other much. They had regained some of their lost closeness, but Naomi was still as distant as ever.

She was constantly swamped with school and work. And when she wasn't busy with that, she was cleaning the house, checking over Lisa, or making sure her father hadn't forgotten to pay the bills.

It was almost as if she were a robot. She could smile again, laugh again. But it was always forced. Life without Elle in it was barely a life at all, but Naomi was too much of a coward to join her mother in death.

So she endured, and endured, and endured some more. The rain helped her go on. Even though it now brought a painful clench to her heart, she could still get lost in the sound and let the cool sensation of it wash over her.

It brought back painful memories, but it brought back wonderful ones too. And for that, she was grateful.

Faintly she grew aware of a throbbing pain on her arm that she had ignored before, but she refused to lift her sleeve to look at the large bruises there again.

During one of her depressed phases, Naomi had gotten involved with Prince Long, a handsome boy at her school.

He had seemed charming at first, and he never questioned her or pitied her, which was something Naomi found comfort in. Their relationship had gone long term, and her father hadn't seemed to mind or even care really.

But recently Prince had been getting a little too aggressive toward her. Lisa disliked him immensely, but even she didn't know about how he would lose his temper and sometimes hurt Naomi.

At first she had chalked it up to family problems and stress. After all, Prince had his own fair share of shit he had to go through. But soon it began to get serious and he started to get more brutal.

He could still be charming when he wanted. He wasn't a school heartthrob for nothing. With his dark hair and big green eyes, as well as his impish smile, he could make anyone melt. Male or female, teacher or student.

But now it was serious enough where Naomi had to hide her bruises in long sleeved clothes and makeup. Not even her father was aware of her predicament. He had only met Prince a few times and even then they rarely spoke.

Being on the student council, Naomi had learned to hide her emotions well. So no one ever noticed her troubled aura when she was around. It helped that most chalked up her distant behavior to the loss of her mother and stress.

And while that was a portion of the reason, Prince was a more serious issue at the moment.

She had contemplated leaving him several times. She knew about girls who were stuck in abusive relationships and she had always assumed she'd never be part of one. It wasn't like Prince was FORCING her to stay with him.

But every time their fights would end, usually with Prince slapping or grabbing her hard enough to bruise, things would calm down and go back to normal. He'd apologize, grovel, do anything he had to until Naomi finally gave into him.

Maybe it had to due with his big green eyes that reminded her of a forlorn puppy when he did so. Or maybe it was the way he would gently kiss her bruises and softly rub her shoulder as he apologized. But she always gave in. Internally she knew that she wouldn't be able to take his abuse forever.

Though he never broke any bones or went farther than hitting her or grabbing her, he still went too far a little too often. His apologies wouldn't always be able to soften her up, and briefly Naomi made a promise.

The next time he went too far and bruised her skin, or even made her bleed- she would snap.

She rarely hit him back, but as an athlete it wouldn't be hard to fend him off and give him a taste of his own medicine. He was strong, but she was strong too.

Elle wouldn't have wanted her to stay with such a person anyway, even if he was handsome and seemed like 'Prince charming'.

That very day Prince had greeted her when she was on her way to Biology. He had cornered her in an empty hallway and kissed her, saying he hadn't been able to speak to her for days. Mostly because she was on Student council and he was always at practice.

She hadn't been in the mood when he had tried to make out with her, and she knew that if she was late for class again the teacher wouldn't be as accommodating.

So she pushed him away.

And so ensued an argument that soon led to him getting annoyed. And when Prince was annoyed, he was angry. And when he was angry, he got physical.

Luckily all he had done was pin her to her locker. But his vice grip on her arm had been painful, and she had been severely relieved when the bell rang- making way for her to escape as students came into the hall.

She had avoided him for the rest of the day. Usually Prince drove her home, but Naomi had ditched class early to walk home with Lisa before Prince could find her.

When she finally reached her house and unlocked the door, Naomi realized rather quickly that her father was gone and the house was empty.

He had left a note on the fridge, saying he was 'out with a friend and would be back by midnight'.

It wasn't uncommon for him to go clubbing or meet up with his firefighter buddies after his shift was over. In fact her father had been leaving home early alot as of late.

So Naomi had simply undressed from her uniform and collapsed on the couch as the first rainfall came.

The house was dull and quiet and dark. The grace and happiness that had always been present when her mother was around to greet her was gone.

There was nothing to look forward to. Nothing to feel happy for. Naomi felt strangely empty as she sat there, her fingers curling around her arm.

And at that moment, the phone rang.

oOo

Naomi eyed the phone as its red light flickered. She checked the caller ID and internally groaned when she realized it was Prince.

For a moment she considered ignoring his call. But then she remembered that he had his ways of reaching her, especially since he had a key to her house, and decided against it.

Quickly Naomi stretched across the couch and snatched the telephone off the coffee table.

Pushing talk Naomi pressed the phone against her ear and turned down the TV.

"Hello?" She asked calmly, leaning back on the couch and biting her cheek in preparation for Prince to yell at her.

To her surprise, he didn't.

"Where are you?" There was an unspoken demand in his tone, but surprisingly his voice was soft and even sounded a little tired.

She heard shouts and grunts in background, and realized he was at soccer practice. She almost laughed. Even in the rain, the team coach never let them take a day off.

"Home." She replied simply, pushing strands of her hair out of her face as she turned on her side and relaxed.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked. His tone went dark, and Naomi tried not to roll her eyes even though she knew he couldn't see her anyway.

"Well." Naomi began slowly. "I, uh, I had to take Lisa home. You know how she is with thunder storms."

And Prince did know about Lisa's phobia. They had gotten acquainted with each other after Naomi had introduced them. Lisa disliked Prince of course, she seemed to dislike all popular people at Braxton Heights, and Prince as well wasn't fond of her.

But that didn't mean he was ignorant.

He growled into the phone at Naomi's excuse.

"I could have given you both a ride home Naomi. Don't pull that crap with me-" He snapped, his voice getting louder.

But at that moment he stopped, and Naomi heard a voice in the distance calling for him. She suspected it was his coach. The old man didn't take well to electronics being present during practice. Mentally she thanked him for the distraction.

"Cripes. Naomi..." Prince sighed into the phone a few minutes later.

"I'll call you back another time. But just know that I'm picking you up tomorrow since you ditched me today."

And then after a brief ''I love you'', he hung up. The dial tone sounded in Naomi's ear. With a sigh she placed the phone back on the coffee table and stood up to fetch her duffle bag beside the couch.

She might as well do her homework before she rested for the day. After all, Naomi had a stressful morning to look forward to.

oOo