Intoxicating Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllHeel
AllHeel
35 Followers

"Clean this with your tongue!"

This was new for him, there was quite a substantial amount, but one look in her eyes told him not to resist. The taste was strange on his tongue and on breaking this new taboo his heart pounded almost through his chest. He licked with some vigour though, as he felt close to this magnificent woman's sex. There was only some thin material between his face and her crotch. He began to inhale deeply and she shoved his head into her crotch. The scent was overwhelming and he felt as if huge bubbles were swelling and bursting beneath his skull.

" Its time you saw my cross," she said thoughtfully, and put both manicured hands under his chin, lifting his face to hers. It was the face of an obedient little puppy, and he mindlessly droned.

"Yes mistress, yes mistress."

She stood up, and he crawled after her. He sat up and watched her pull the sheet of a six foot X shaped structure. On each end of the painted wood was a leather strap and buckles.

"Is this from your church?" He babbled

"No" she said, looking at the cross, stroking it with admiration.

"This is a Saint Andrews cross, when naughty boys can no longer control themselves, this is where they learn. Let me show you.."

He stood up, and she pushed him on to the structure, securing his hands and ankles onto each point. His feet ended up a little off the ground, and he was completely defenceless. She bent over in front of him, rooting around under her bed. He watched her round bottom move from side to side, admiring her thick strong legs. She backed up and pulled his panties down, rubbing her bottom onto the tip of his cock. He moaned like a virgin bride as she pushed back, crushing his little dick against his stomach. She gyrated until he was moaning in pleasure, then turned around. She was holding a thin piece of bamboo, and while he focused on it, the cane descended to a blur and his cock exploded in agony. She whipped the tip four more times as hard as she could. He didn't dare look at his member, sure that it was pulverised. But some feeling came back when she softly rubbed it to life. He wriggled in his bonds but it was no use. She came face to face with him, her large brown eyes bored into the back of his skull

"Please," he gasped, "please mistress"

But she did not speak, instead raising the cane again. He watched it with tears in his eyes, waiting for the impact. He closed his eyes, sobbing uncontrollably, but nothing happened. He opened them again, she was still stood with the bamboo raised and brought it down without warning five times in rapid succession. He screamed and she laughed wickedly.

"Oh god, please, please mistress no more, please no more."

He had abandoned any pretence of being a man, he just wanted to be a good boy. Miss Davies stood in front of him. Through tear soaked eyes he looked at her powerful cleavage. Her brown skin seemed richer in the evening light that found its way from the covered window. Her cruel face had softened with the glee of inflicting so much pain. She sauntered toward him, this tall devastatingly curvaceous grandmother. Her purple lingerie shimmered and strained at the ripples of her flesh. She ran a hand through the tight curls of her hair and with one finger , one sharp nail she pinned his puny but rock hard eighteen year old cock against his belly. She looked into his eyes and he stared back, searching for mercy , respite from the humiliation and torture he had suffered.

"Do you want me to stop hitting your little willy Matthew?"

He nodded desperately

"So ask me then boy!"

"Please stop mistress"

"Stop what?"

"Please stop hitting my little willy mistress," he choked the words out between sobs.

"Your teeny tiny little willy?"

"My teeny tiny little willy Mistress!"

He was relieved to yell this out, to admit to everything he was in her eyes, he sobbed dry sobs as she pinned his cock even harder.

"Very well then" she said, and smashed the cane into his exposed swollen balls with five thunderous strikes. His mouth flooded with bile and his head began to loll from side to side. His cheeks were pushed out but Miss Davies was quick. She pushed his head back and made him swallow, then poured a little water into his mouth, stroking his tear streaked face.

"You are learning your lesson, slowly but surely" she cooed at him. "Just five more whacks on those little balls and it will all be over."

"Please mistress," he croaked, barely audible, "no more, please."

"Ask me for five more, so your lesson will be completed"

"Please mistress..."

"Please what Matthew?"

He sighed, completely restrained and vulnerable and gave in to this alpha female, every inch his superior. Even if he wasn't shackled to the St. Andrews cross she could easily crush him. He was defeated, and now begged for more.

"Please mistress, please mistress, can I complete my lesson?"

"Very well," she grinned. She gripped his cock in her fist and slowly began milking him, as she did so she planted slow hard strikes of the cane into his ball sack. His body trembled with the last strike and she stopped pumping his cock. He fell to the ground, he hadn't even seen her remove his bonds. His hands went to his neck, there was a collar around it, connected to a chain which this brown skinned amazon was swinging. She gave a sharp tug and he fell onto his face. She climbed onto her bed, hugging one of the leopard print pillows, she positioned herself on top of the silk sheets and pulled her little slave up behind her. He was on his knees, now completely naked with his cock still vigorously twitching from the teasing hand job. He looked at the magnificent ass of his mistress, rich brown, covered in purple satin, the size of a beach ball. She looked over her shoulder at him, he was dribbling.

"Pay your respects" she said and shook her bottom. He dived in with abandon. Sniffing, licking and endlessly kissing until her panties were soaked with his slobber. She pulled her tights and knickers down and yanked the chain until his face was immersed in between her cheeks. It was hot and moist, the scent unraveled the last parts of his mind. He was running out of air, but all he did was breathe deeper, suck harder and lick until he could no longer feel his tongue. She kept a firm grip on the chain. His thoughts became a pin prick of light, she laughed and it sounded very far away. He was slipping off the edge, but he dug his tongue in further and sucked in another lungful of his intoxicating Mistress.

AllHeel
AllHeel
35 Followers
12