Intricate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A crash startled both of us. I instinctively jumped up to my feet and looked around.

"What the hell ...?"

Emily started to giggle a bit, apparently she knew what happened. I looked at her for an explanation. However, this made her laugh a little more. All she could do was point to the wall she was leaning on. I peeked over the cubicle wall, which was about 4 inches shorter than me. It was now my turn to laugh. There were papers strewn all about the floor of the neighboring cubicle. A basket that once contained these papers was also on the floor.

Emily had pushed against the cubicle walls a bit too much.

She sighed, as she pulled my body closer to her spread body. Her legs wrapped around my torso as she removed my shirt.

"Now, we're onto something," she said while she licked her lips. Her hands caressed my chest and my stomach. "Mmmmmm." Emily's eyes were fixated on my chest.

I leaned closer to her to kiss her lips with her taste still on my tongue. Her arms wrapped around me inviting me into her. I slipped one hand to her back, and undid her black bra. We continued our soft kisses for a few moments longer. Emily finally removed her bra, her hands moved back to my chest. She was exploring my body with her fingers. Each curve, each muscle. Slowly moving down my stomach. Her hands stopped their exploring and started to unbutton my pants.

I leaned forward a bit more, positioning warm flesh of my chest for her lips to kiss. Her hands slid my pants off, and continued to travel around my body. Her fingertips touching new territory with each small movement. She was playing with the edge of my boxers, running her fingers under my waistband. Teasing me with her touch. Her lips tasted the skin of my chest, she even nibbled on my shoulder.

Finally, she decided to remove my boxers. I stepped out of my pants and boxers, and moved back to kiss her lips, her neck, her breasts. My mind blurred as my lips grazed her sensitive flesh. My hands brushed erotic colors on her naked skin. Her hands moved to feel my arousal. To firmly grasp hold of me.

I took her breast into my mouth, my tongue circling around her aroused nipple. I felt her bite on my finger lightly as I continued to taste her salt tainted skin. Her body was hot to the touch, enveloping me with dizzying sensations of lust and passion.

Her hands slid easily up and down my hardness. Her fingertips sending her untamed desire throughout my sexually alert body. I moaned softly in response. Her other hand wrapped around me, and pulled me closer to her, right next to her. I could feel her moist yearning. I couldn't take much more of this blissful torture!

Too many sensations coursed through my body, I couldn't take much more of this. I needed her to grant me my ecstatic release. I needed her now!

I leaned back a bit, looked into her eyes. I slowly pressed into her, softly penetrating her moistened core. Her eyes closed as she warmly accepted my intrusion. Her arms reached out for me, to pull my body closer, to pull me deeper into her. An alleviated sigh escaped from deep inside of her, as I pressed more into her.

She leaned forward, I wrapped my arms around her. Our warm bodies pressed together, moving together. I kissed her neck, as I continued pushing into her. Her body writhing with aching pleasure, moving in perfect synchronization with mine. The pace quickened as we could sense one another's heightened arousal. Her breathing quickened, as her hands ran up and down my tense back.

"the chair ..." Emily breathed harshly. "...sit..."

I stopped and slid out of her. Then I complied with her order and sat down in her office chair. She pushed the chair back a bit the turned her sensuous back to me. She straddled my legs, and slowly, so slowly, eased herself onto me. I leaned back to allow more of me to enter her.

"Mmmmm.." She leaned back next to me, using her arm rests to slide up and down. My hands moved all over her writhing body, brushing over her sensitive breasts. I kissed and nibbled on her shoulders and neck.

"Oh God ..." I breathed into her ear. She quickened her pace, in response to my rapid breathing. She leaned forward a bit, her extremely sexy back flexing and writhing with anticipation. My hands ran frantically up and down her soft back. Warm sensations building up deep inside of me, awaiting for release, for my impending climax.

The phone rang again. But this time, Emily didn't stop. She continued sliding up and down me, her hands on my knees, propping herself up. My hands move down to her hips, holding her firmly. I begin to thrust my hips into her.

The phone continued to sound it's distracting ring. I moved one hand around her pelvis, to feel her wetness, as I continue to push into her. Her hand covered my hand, guiding it to touch her. We moved our hands, until I found where she wanted me to touch. I started tracing little circles on her wet, sensitive flesh.

The phone finally stopped ringing. But my pushing didn't slow. Many blissful, ecstatic sensations were rushing throughout my body now. My breathing turned into a series of moans. Emily's moans answered mine.

"Mmmm .... bend me over .... the desk..." she moaned.

Damn! I didn't want to stop now, so I continued pressing into her.

"Take me ... from behind..." she whispered so quietly. Almost sounded like she was begging.

We stopped. She stood up and went to the edge of her desk, her back to me. Enticing me with her shapely back and seductive movements. I stood up and walked behind her. Emily spread her legs a bit. I grabbed her hair, and pushed her down onto her desk. I slid easily into her, bringing those sensations back immediately to me. I pushed deep and hard, while I pulled her hair back. My other hand kept on her firm back.

Her moans turned into louder gasps and groans, as I continued pushing deep into her. Whenever I pulled on her hair, Emily would groan her lustful approval. I quickened the pace, I knew that I didn't have much longer until sweet release. I could feel her body shaking slightly. Small convulsions continued to wrack her body, teasing her with her impending conclusive orgasm. Her breathing turned into an almost hissing sound, as I continued thrusting into her.

"Ohhhh .... " Emily moaned loudly. " Ohhh ... yeah. AHHH YESSSSS!!!"

The sounds of her ecstatic climax and breathing pushed me over the edge!

"Ahhh!!!" I pushed one last time, as my body went into uncontrollable spasms. Her hands went back and grasped my hips, pulling me into her as far as I could go. I continued to shake recklessly as I released my liquid hot orgasm into her. My eyes closed as all sensations that were built up inside me, were released out of my body, into hers. A surreal moment, I felt as if I were floating.

She turned her head as her body continued to shake violently. Her final orgasm almost complete.

"F-f-f-fuck!" She gasped. "God Yes!" I do not remember how much longer we stayed in that prone position. It could have been many minutes, or just a few seconds. We just bathed in our own afterglow, until I finally sat down.

Emily turned around and looked at me. God, she was beautiful! I felt like the luckiest guy in the world right now! She just continued to look at me. Maybe she was admiring me in the same way.

"That was ... " she started to say. "I mean, wow ...." She sighed. Her breathing was still rapid.

"Are you always this articulate?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

She smiled in response. "We should do lunch more often."

"Definitely."

My knees were still a bit weak and wobbly, so I remained sitting, staring at her. Emily moved to sit on my lap. She turned her body so her head could lay on my chest. She remained still, listening to my heartbeat.

I do not have the words to describe how I felt at that moment. If I did, they would not do justice to that moment. We remained in her cubicle, naked, for a few moments longer, not saying a word. Just enjoying our time together, enjoying one another.

I will be sneaking out of work early for lunch more often now, I thought to myself.

12