Intrigued

Story Info
Raven is a vampire, Keegan is a human.
1.3k words
4.55
46.7k
68

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Raven-

Intriguing. That is the only way I can describe him. All my years of existence and 'intriguing' is the best I can do? Pathetic. Something about him fascinated me to no end, yet felt faintly familiar. I felt drawn to him... A human, no less! Perhaps, it was just the hunger talking, it had nearly been twenty-four hours since I drained the poor sap that picked the wrong lady to try to mug; I was in no mood for that nonsense.

He ordered his drink from the short, blond, and very busty female bartender that was, without a doubt, trying to coax him to her bedroom. In the midst of his declination, I noticed the pulse in his neck, full and bounding beneath his pale skin. The tattoos crept up, slightly licking my target. I slowly ran my tongue over my fangs in anticipation, he was going to be a treat.

He stood at the bar with black, beautiful ink adorning his taut, stone-like arms. I couldn't help but notice that ever so often, he would impatiently run his fingers through his jet black hair and glance up at the clock. I sexily sauntered over to him and took a seat at the bar.

"Hi," I hissed, carefully ensuring my fangs were hidden from sight.

"Hey, sorry, I-," he started, his sentence breaking when he met my eyes. He stood there, dumbfounded, staring at me in awe.

'Typical,' I thought, aware I would have to make the first move, as usual. "My name is Raven, and you are...?" I said, extending my hand.

"Keegan," he replied, snapping out of his trance and bending down to kiss my hand. He pressed his warm lips against my skin, pausing only slightly at the coolness.

"What brings you to this place... alone?" I asked, leering deeply into his eyes.

"Well, I-uh, have a date... a bl-blind date," he said, stammering over his words, "but she was supposed to be here over twenty minutes ago.. I'm afraid that I've been stood up," he chuckled.

"Any girl who would stand you up has gotta be outta her damn mind," the idiot girl behind the bar interjected, leaning seductively on the bar, causing me to shoot a cautionary look in her direction.

"Heh, thanks," Keegan said, blowing off the girl's compliment, his eyes never leaving my face. I had him, time to make our exit.

"Well," I began, probing his grey eyes with my own, "if you're sure your date stood you up, why don't we get out of here...together?"

Staring blankly back at me, he began to speak, "Yes, that seems like a good idea, just let me pay for my drink and I'll be right with you." He reached into his pocket and withdrew his wallet. He paid the bartender and told her to keep the change. Her mouth was slightly agape as she watched the man she had been throwing herself at for the last forty-five minutes offer me his arm and agree to leave with me after less than ten.

"What the fuck does she have that I don't have? It's not fucking fair..." her thoughts were even more puzzled and scattered than she looked.

"It's called 'class', Darling, maybe you will learn it someday," I said with a smile, taking Keegan's arm and walking leisurely toward the exit. Hook, line, and sinker. This would be fun....

-Keegan-

Why I was leaving with this stranger, I had no idea but it felt right. I felt her cold grasp tighten around my arm as we exited the bar, immersing ourselves into darkness. This whole thing was completely foreign to me, though I've had many a comrade repeat this escapade on a monthly, if not, weekly basis. As far as foreign things go, this girl was a great start.

She seemed harmless enough, with her small stature and shapely frame. She intrigued me. Everything about her was majestic: her walk was sure and confident, she seemed authentically sexy, not feeling the need to put 'her best foot forward' to get what she wanted. All she had to do was simply show interest. Her voice was soft and feminine but at the same time, strong and sultry.

When she spoke to me inside the bar, she held my gaze as I her's, it was so intense, I couldn't look away. Her eyes made me melt; beautiful golden eyes that somehow, made me forget all about the world around me. I knew if I wasn't completely in a trance, I would have been totally turned on... I don't know what happened to me in there. As sexy as Raven was, there was something else there, something dark and almost evil. That mysterious, unknown portion didn't quite jive with the rest of her. No wonder she kept it locked away, imprisoned deep within her...

-Raven-

His thoughts were very interesting to listen to. I did my absolute best to keep from hearing them in the bar. All the music and chatter in the background would not have done his thoughts justice. Now, things were different. Now, there were not any indistinct voices to spoil my fun. I listened as Keegan contemplated not only where I stood on the good/evil spectrum, but whether or not he should touch me. Now was as good a time as any...

"Do you live around here, Keegan?" I asked quietly, pressing my body against him. He looked down at me, searching my face, as if he was trying to figure out if there could be any reason, other than the one he had in mind, that I could be asking him this. Seeing the expression, that I was so accustomed to giving my victims, on my face, he quickly ruled out any miscommunication.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk, "I live a couple of blocks away. Let me call a cab." His thoughts gave him away: "God, she's so damn sexy, it's been so long..." Upon hearing both his mental and vocal responses, I gave him a sexy smile and replied, "I would rather walk."

We continued walking along the sidewalk, the trip taking a lot longer than either of us would have liked. I squeezed his arm in anticipation, hearing thought after filthy thought as they crossed his brain. It eventually became too much to bear...

I pushed him into the dark alley, against the cool, brick wall of the building. I dove into the kiss, attacking his mouth. I pushed my tongue inside and gripped the beautiful, black hair in the back of his head tightly. His initial response was to pull back, not expecting such a forward action to come from me. I roughly pushed his mouth into mine, wanting nothing other than to feel his hands all over me. Nothing other... except for maybe his blood.

His response, though slow at first, was intense. He rubbed and squeezed up and down my sides, eventually reaching behind me, gripping my ass. His breath caught in his throat.

"So...fucking...hot...so...fucking....sexy..." played over and over again in his head as he left my mouth, kissing my neck. His lips were so soft and warm, I had not felt a more lustful feeling wash over me than the one taking hold of my body at that moment.

Then, he did the unthinkable. He grabbed both of my shoulders, switching our positions, pushing me against the wall. He licked and sucked my neck, nipping here and there, roughly gripping my right breast. I could not help myself... I threw my head back in passion, freeing my fangs as he nipped my neck. At that moment, he dove in for a kiss, cutting his bottom lip open. I moaned as the blood poured into my mouth, knowing I would be unable to stop at just a drop.

"What the fuck...?" Keegan began as he finally saw me for what I really am: A predator. I licked my lips as the blood dripped down my chin...