Intrigued Ch. 14

Story Info
Epilogue.
4.2k words
4.71
16.7k
27

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Nine Years Later]

-Raven-

When I opened my eyes, I found Keegan's grey eyes intently staring at me in the darkness. It was later, a couple of hours after dusk at least. I felt content and well-rested, just hungry.

"You're finally awake," he said, stroking my cheek. The look that he gave me still made me feel flushed all over. I loved the way he looked at me as if nothing else mattered in the world.

"I am...Have you been waiting long?" I asked, kissing his palm.

"No, only about twenty minutes. Long enough for me to check the house and call my mom is all," he said, shrugging. When we got married, we moved into a large, two story house with five bedrooms and a large backyard. We both knew it was a little much but we figured that one day we could possibly start a coven in the future.

"How is she?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Lora had been literally badgering us for grandchildren ever since the ceremony... and she would not take 'no' for an answer.

"Oh, the usual: 'When are you guys coming to visit and when are you guys giving me grandkids?' Except she had a date this weekend," Keegan said matter-of-factly. I knew he did not want his mother to be dating again but I knew that he also did not want her to die alone. With us being married for just over nine years, he finally understood what I meant about humans being impermanent... He watched as his mother aged while we remained the same.

"-And how did that go?" I asked, knowing how overprotective Keegan was about his mother.

"Fine, I guess. He's a stuffy old retired college professor.... I guess he just seems a bit too boring for my mom. She needs excitement," he grumbled. He was too cute.

"Keegan, no one will ever be good enough for your mother in your eyes... Give him a chance," I pleaded, probing his eyes with mine.

"Fine... Are you ready?" he asked, changing the subject. He wanted absolutely no part of that conversation.

I got out of bed and changed into my outerwear, nodding to him as he got to his feet.

~*~*~*~

In no time at all, we were on the snow-crusted, city streets prowling for our next meal. Winter was a really tough season for vampires. Not because of the temperature, we could survive in sub-zero temperatures. It was just that the cold kept the humans inside, therefore, making it harder to hunt.

After searching the main streets for awhile with no sound of life other than the faint crunching sound of our footsteps in the snow, we nearly gave up. We were almost ready to attack some poor soul walking innocently to his car before we heard it: crying.

It was a woman's voice, her agonized cries filling our ears. We followed the sound until we saw her: A young woman that was huddled under a blanket, in an alley, next to a dumpster. She looked to be in her late teens or early twenties. Her cheeks were red and wet with tears, her long, brown hair was blowing in the frigid air, and she was sporting a rather noticeable black eye. Keegan, always being a softie for a crying woman, approached her first.

"Excuse me, Miss... Are you alright?" he asked, startling her.

"Kill me," she said, simply, her shoulders slumped.

Ignoring her comment, Keegan continued to try to reason with her. "Are you hurt?"

"Yes. Kill me, please," she repeated again, her young, frail body being shaken by the force of her sobs.

"Miss, I have no desire to harm you in anyway. I want to help you," he said, keeping his calm, smooth tone.

"You can't help me... no one can," she said, looking down... the tears continuing to fall down her young face. Before Keegan could say another word, he heard it: more crying. It was only then that he noticed that the girl was not alone.

"Keegan, back away," I said, seeing his shoulder tense, "Now." He looked back at me with wild eyes and extended fangs. "As your Maker, I command you... and retract your fangs."

I walked over to the young, battered girl. "Now, Dear, tell me everything," I said, probing her red, swollen eyes with mine.

"He beat me," she said, monotonously. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Who beat you and why?" I asked.

"My pimp because I got pregnant. When I found out, I ran away. I thought I got away but he found me... he always finds me. I went to another city and he still found me," she said, tears falling again.

"Shhh, it is okay, now," I said, stroking her cheek, "Now, continue."

"When he found me, he beat me and by then, I already had my babies. He told me to throw them away and here I am," she shrugged. She pushed her blanket aside to reveal to me the two crying infants. Their lips were blue from the cold and they were shivering... They needed to get inside and soon. My heart sank. She covered them back up.

"Kill me, please," she pleaded, "I saw the man's teeth. I know what you are. Just kill me."

I instantly knew that killing her wouldn't be enough. I had to find this man...this pimp and rip him limb from limb. My hunger pangs ripped through me like a knife.

"I'll never be able to live a normal life after this. I want to die," she said, her bottom lip quivering.

"What if we killed him? What if we took him out of the equation? Would you still want to die?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Ma'am. My life is fucked. I'm a teenage prostitute, I haven't made it past the seventh grade, I have no-fucking-where to live, and I have no food or money. And to make matters worse, I depend on a man that wants me to kill my babies. Would you want to live my fucking life?" She asked, sadly. I sighed.

"I do not wish to kill you, Child... I just have a feeling that if I do not do it, you will," I said, running my hand through my hair.

"I would. If you didn't kill me, I'd do it myself," she said, "What will happen to my babies?"

"We will make sure that they are safe and taken care of, I promise," I said, reassuringly, "Keegan, the children."

The girl stood to her feet, she looked to have only been about five feet tall and one hundred pounds, soaking wet. He looked at me, questioningly. "Are you sure you want me to take them, Babe?"

I nodded. "You will not hurt them, do you understand?" He nodded and walked over to the girl, taking both of the tiny infants in his arms.

"Are you sure about this, Dear?" I asked, giving her a final opportunity to change her mind, "We will still take the children, regardless of your decision."

The girl looked up at me with wide, tearful eyes and nodded. I returned her nod and turned to Keegan. "I will take care of her... you can take care of her 'pimp'," I said to Keegan. He nodded his understanding.

"Now, what is his name, Love?" I asked her, extending my fangs.

"His name is Jeremy, he goes by Snow. You can find him off of 23rd and Euclid," she said, closing her eyes, "He'll be waiting for me to come back in Room A17."

"Consider it taken care of," I said, flashing her a fangful smile. I walked over to her, turning her neck to the side. Her eyes closed peacefully as my fangs enclosed her pulsing jugular. I drank and drank, until her small, young frame grew limp in my arms. In a matter of minutes, she was gone...

-Keegan-

When Raven finished draining her, she lovingly wrapped the girl in her jacket as a single, crimson tear fell down her brown cheek.

"I'll go," I said, handing her the babies, "You get them some.... formula(?) and take them home to get them out of this cold."

She nodded and was out of sight faster than I could blink. After taking a final look back at the dead girl, I was trudging down the quiet street. This motherfucker was gonna fucking pay.

~*~*~*~

Before long, I was approaching a cheap, rundown hotel called the Whisper Inn. I could almost swear I could've heard the moans from every room even if I had still had my human ears.

Wasting no time, I walked up to Room A17 and knocked loudly. I heard rumbling followed by a man's voice.

"Jesus, Ashley! I said to dump the brats, not have a fucking memorial for them," he said, opening the door without checking the peephole.... Mistake #1.

When he opened the door, I stepped out of sight. From a distance, I saw a tanned, cut man with slicked back, black hair step outside.

"Ash? Ashley, are you there?" he asked, walking away from his open door: Mistake #2. I slipped inside, having a seat in an empty chair. When Jett finished looking around outside, he came back inside grumbling about 'people not knowing who they were fucking with.'

"Hello, Jeremy," I said from behind him. He grabbed a gun from his waist and aimed it at me as he turned around.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked, aiming the gun at my head.

I got to my feet and smiled. "A friend of Ashley's."

"You must be the father of those fucking brats," he growled, hate bubbling inside him.

"Something like that," I said, continuing to smile. He pulled back the hammer of the gun, cocking it.

"You ruined a perfectly good bitch, Motherfucker... Where is she, anyway?" he asked, looking around.

"Dead," I said, taking a step toward him.

"That cunt was my best hoe... Now, you're fucking with my money and I don't take very kindly to people fucking with my money." he said as he pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting me right between the eyes.

"Surely, you can do better than that!" I said, laughing at the almost animated way that all the color drained from his now-pallid face. I continued to walk toward him as he emptied a clip into my head, neck, and chest.

"What the fu-," he began before I released my fangs and pounced on him.

"You are gonna fucking suffer," I said, grabbing his hand and breaking his pinkie finger, "exactly the way you made that little girl suffer."

I closed my eyes and smiled as I relished in the sound of his screams as I broke every one of his fingers and toes one by one. I like to think that the intensity of my hunger made me into the animal that I had become at that moment.... maybe it just came with the territory. For whatever reason, I was enjoying myself.

"Please!" he sobbed, "Just kill me!"

"I will," I said smiling, "When you finish getting exactly what you deserve."

~*~*~*~

After almost an hour of torturing this miserable fucking roach (breaking wrists, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, etc.) I figured it was time to finish him and get home to Raven and our children.

"I hope you burn in hell for what you have done," I said, looking into his weary eyes. I sank my fangs into his skin, inflicting a final bit of pain as I intentionally slit his skin. I drank and drank until the life left his broken body. When I was finished, I left him exactly where I killed him and was out the door...

-Raven-

I gingerly swaddled the children in warm, fluffy blankets after dressing them in diapers and sleepers. The last thing I wanted to happen was for them to die of pneumonia after I promised their mother that we would take care of them.

They were twin boys and they were beautiful. One had dark brown hair and brown eyes and the other had black hair and blue eyes. I couldn't wait until Keegan got home so we could name them. I managed to maneuver them into my arms to feed them. They managed to eat and immediately afterward, they both fell asleep. I was holding both sleeping boys in my arms when Keegan walked in.

"Sorry that took so long," he said simply. He stared at us for several moments before walking over to us and kissing my lips. "I couldn't make that motherfucker suffer enough."

"Not in front of the boys," I scolded him, furrowing my brows. He gave me a broad smile as he looked down at them.

"Boys...We have twin boys," he said, sitting down, "How are we gonna do this, Raven? We're vampires; we have no fucking clue of how to take care of babies."

"Well, I figure that we can put them into our bedroom so we can know when they cry and fight through the exhaustion... We can make it work," I said, looking at him hopefully.

He got to his feet, looking down at the sleeping infants. "Are you sure we can do this? We're gonna have to stay fed... I couldn't fucking bear the thought of hurting them," he said, stroking Black Hair's cheek. Which reminded me....

"We will just have to alternate hunting and keep a reservoir. We will be fine... but what are we going to name them?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I like the names Jack and Brock... tough manly names," he said, making my jaw drop. There was no way in hell that I would allow him to name the boys either of those names.

"I hate both of those names," I said, frowning, "What's your third choice?"

"Xander. I like Xander," he said, shrugging. I nodded. I liked Xander as well, "What about you, Babe? What name do you like?"

I exhaled, "Well, I like Blair."

Keegan made a face. "Blair? Isn't that a little...feminine?"

I shook my head. "It is unisex."

Keegan shrugged his shoulders and looked at the boys, inspecting them. "This one is Xander," he said, touching Brown Hair's arm, "Blair will be the one with black hair."

Keegan reached down taking them from my arms. I stood up, offering him my seat. He sat down, looking at their sleeping faces. "I have sons....," he said in disbelief, his eyes brimming in red.

"We have sons," I reminded him, rubbing his tense shoulders, "You will do fine," Although I could no longer hear his thoughts, I knew exactly what he was thinking, "I just know it."

~*~*~*~

[Eight Years Later]

-Keegan-

I sat down at the table next to Raven, across from the boys. This was the time we spent together as a family, after school and right at dusk. Raven busied herself with their dinner while I asked them about their days.

"It was awesome, Dad," Xander said, shrugging. He was always the first to speak. "Today was Super Kids Day."

"What exactly is Super Kids Day?" I asked, looking at Xander's shocked face.

"Super Kids Day is the best day of school! We wait all year for it... You get to play games with a partner or by yourself. I got first place," Xander said proudly, pointing at the several gold medals that adorned his chest.

"Good job, Buddy!" I exclaimed, giving him a high five, "What about you, Blair? Did you have a good Super Kids Day?"

Blair looked up at me with bored, blue eyes. "It was like the rest of them, I guess," he said, shrugging.

"He spent all of Super Kids Day in the library... reading," Xander said, making a terrified face.

"There's nothing wrong with reading," Blair said quietly, "I like to read."

"That is correct, Darling. There is nothing wrong with reading," Raven said, setting the two plates of food before Xander and Blair. She placed my thermos in front of me, pecking me on the lips.

After saying grace, they immediately dug into their dinners. For several moments, there were no words, just the clicking of silverware.

When Xander took a break from his meal, he took a sip of his juice. "Mommy?" he asked Raven.

"Yes, Dear?" she said, setting her thermos down on the table, looking at him.

"I want to be like you and Daddy," he said, matter-of-factly. I nearly choked on the blood that I was drinking.

~*~*~*~

"Boys, say 'hello' to Grandma," Raven said as my mom pulled open the door for us.

"Hi, Grandma!" they shouted before pummeling her with hugs.

"Aww! Grandma's Babies! I missed you so much!" she said, kissing their cheeks, "And my, how you've grown!"

"I'm bigger!" Xander exclaimed, getting on his tip-toes. We all laughed because we knew that Blair was obviously bigger than Xander. Our boys were as different as light and day: Blair was tall and solid, where Xander was shorter and thin. Xander was loud and outspoken, where Blair was quiet and kept to himself.

"Boys, go to the living room and be very quiet so that I can talk to your Mommy and Daddy... If you're good, I have cookies for you," Mom said, squatting to look both of them in the eyes. They nodded and raced each other to the living room.

"Now, what happened?" Mom asked, looking from myself to Raven. She was hell-bent believing that something was up for us to visit so abruptly.

"Nothing really, Lora... Xander told us that he wanted to be a vampire; we just do not know how to deal with it. I had just finished making dinner and halfway through his plate, he looked at me and said 'Mommy, I want to be like you and Daddy'" Raven explained.

"I see," Mom said. It was pretty dumb of us to think that we would raise them from the cradle to the grave and neither of them would ever mention the fact that we were different from other parents. "What did you tell him?"

"We told him that that was too big of a decision to make right now and we would talk more about it when he was older," I said, shrugging. Our boys were so perfect and innocent; I couldn't imagine taking that from either of them.

"That was a good answer. I'd say give them at least until they graduate high school and if Xander still wants to be one of you, give it to him. I just know that Blair will think everything over a lot more than Xander.... he might not make a decision until his mid-to-late twenties," Mom said, thoughtfully, "I'll tell you what... why don't you leave the boys here for the night and go spend some spend some alone time together. They'll be perfectly safe with me."

"Alright," Raven said, grabbing my hand and tracing circles on it with her thumb, "It has been awhile since we have had some time...alone."

Suddenly, my throat went dry... her tone sent subliminal messages straight to my cock. It had been awhile since we'd been all alone...

"Perfect! There's nothing that I'd rather do than spend the weekend with my Grandboys," Mom said hinting at more time.

"Maybe, Mom... We'll see how tonight goes," I said, walking towards the living room to say goodbye to the boys. They were sitting on the floor watching television when we came in. "Hey, you guys are gonna spend the night with Grandma."

Their eyes brightened and their faces broke into broad smiles. "Really?" they asked simultaneously, looking at Raven for confirmation. When she nodded, they erupted in cheers and gave us both hugs and kisses.

After our goodbyes, Raven all but dragged me out the door and into the car...

-Raven-

I did not know what had come over me but during the entire ride home, I could not keep my hands of him. When we had gotten into the car, I immediately ripped his shirt down the middle, tracing my fingertips along his rippling torso, fangs extended.

"Raven, stop. There will be plenty of time for that when we get home," he reminded me, struggling to control his erratic breathing. I laughed as I allowed my fingers to trail to the waistband of his jeans, causing him to bare his fangs at me.

"Put. Your. Fangs. Away," I ordered as I unzipped his jeans and gripped his cock. He retracted his fangs but continued to look at me with smoldering grey eyes, "Keep them put away. If I see them, I will stop."

He nodded his understanding as I stroked him excruciatingly slow. I leaned forward and gave the tip a wet kiss as he let out a hiss of air. I ran my tongue up and down his thick shaft but never took him into my mouth. Just seeing the way his body reacted to my touch was enough to make my juices leak down my thighs. After a few more minutes of merciless teasing, we were pulling up to our home. As soon as he killed the engine, he was on the passenger side, pulling me into his strong arms.

After fumbling with the lock, he carried me inside, kicking the door closed behind us.

"Don't you ever fucking tease me again," he growled, throwing me down on our bed. Faster than I could blink, he was on top of me, ripping the clothes off my heated body. He traced my pussy with his cock, "Apologize."

I smirked at him and shook my head. "I say what I mean and mean what I say, Keegan. I fear that I cannot say what I do not mean."

He grabbed my body and rolled over so that I was on top of him. I reached beneath me and positioned his cock at my weeping opening. Without another word, I descended, enveloping him in my warmth. We both groaned at the contact.

12