Intro To My Life

Story Info
Read me first.
782 words
4.29
68.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers

This is a story of my family life. Family being, me, my wife Trish, and her daughters Tracy and Teri. We live a relatively open lifestyle as you will soon learn. I hope that you enjoy the accounts, and I welcome your comments and feedback.

I never would have dreamed that I would be living the life I live today. In fact, my whole life has been filled with pleasant surprises and good fortune.

I grew up as an only child in a comfortable middle class home in the Midwest. I went to college without knowing what I really wanted to do with my life. In my junior year, my grandmother passed away and left me a trust fund worth a little over a million dollars. It produced a quarterly income that allowed me to live without the pressure of having to struggle each month to make ends meet. My lifestyle wasn’t lavish by any means, but I didn’t need to worry about starving either.

When I graduated from school I still had no idea what I wanted to do next. I decided to go to massage school. I liked touching bodies and although I knew I wouldn’t make a lot of money, it was respectable work and I could relax and enjoy what I was doing.

Shortly after I finished massage school my life changed radically. I bought a lottery ticket on a whim. I had never ever bought one before. I guess it was beginners luck, but I won almost thirty million dollars! Suddenly I was deluged with mail and phone calls from every venture seeker needing capital, and scam artist known to man. I looked around the country and decided to move to Arizona. I found a town in the high desert and moved within a few weeks. There I met an architect and together we drew plans for my new home.

That was five years ago. I moved into the house about eighteen months later. I spent a good deal of the construction time traveling around the world and exploring. All of the travels helped to convince me even more that I had chosen the right place to live in Sedona. And as I began to meet people and make friends in town, my decision was confirmed even more.

I joined a country club and settled into a life of leisure. I let it be known that I was a certified massage therapist, but didn’t share too much more about my good fortune in the lottery. I had learned my lesson.

I was meeting a lot of nice people and doing a few massages on selected female clients, but my sex life was nothing to brag about. I had been with a total of six women since my big win, and I hadn’t felt compelled to pursue a long term relationship with any of them. We dated and remained friends and had occasional sex but nothing special.

Then I met Trish.

I had made an appointment have my hair cut. She was the third person I had tried in town, not having been impressed with the first two. I liked her from the moment I met her. She was pretty in a classy kind of way. Short blonde tipped hair and a slender figure were the noticeable features but her smile almost made me melt. She welcomed me to her station in the shop and we talked for several minutes before she even touched my hair. We continued to chat while she worked on me.

I learned that she was about ten years older than me, but I never would have guessed it. She was divorced and been raising her two daughters for the past seven years. She was very proud of the girls and bragged about how well they did in school and how pretty they were becoming as teens. I had never felt this comfortable with a woman before.

When I mentioned that I was a massage therapist, Trish sighed and told me how much she really needed a massage. I had heard that sort of thing before of course, but I suggested that we make an appointment later in the week. Trish said she was free the next night and that we could trade my haircut for her massage. I asked if that was cool with her manager and she said that the other stylists did it all the time. She rented her chair so she was free to do as she chose. We made a date for the next night and I went home with a smile on my face and a warm feeling inside, looking forward to when I would next see Trish.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers