Intro to My World

Story Info
The world creation where all my stories take place.
785 words
4.33
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was one of those who romanticized the whole event. Post-apocalyptic, less than a percent of all humans alive, that was the dream. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. For it happened. This is where our story takes place.

Magick is what people call it. As one of those who worked on making them, I know that this is not Magick. It's nanotech. Teeny tiny machines, living off of the world, the humans and the animals. All things that weren't "compatible" got killed off. The rest of us were forced to survive the resulting social breakdown. The few of us that were left simply couldn't handle the breakdown society. Whole countries moved into single towns to try and keep some form of society going. We reverted.

Brothels formed up, and the law disappeared. Survival of the strongest was once more the rule, but now everyone was strong, and the world itself was weak. Wars were waged of greater intensity than any before, and only a handful of people were involved. Those who's Magick were weak got enslaved and forced to do unimaginable things, and never allowed peace.

I, did not move with them. I found a thriving piece of land, with nut and fruit trees, scavenged some livestock and seeds, and set out to survive on my own. My house was strong and big, my dining hall decked in beauty. This was, after all, what I had dreamed of. I despised it, for you see, I was alone.

The living wasn't bad. The few forays I made into the town a few hundred kilos away proved that I was far better off than most. None of them had any food, but the Magick kept them alive. Entertained with bouts of fire erupting from mouths, wings sprouting from backs, glamours cast from charismatic leaders and an ease of life never before experienced. But they never had food.

They didn't need it of course, the Magick keeping them alive. But that didn't mean that they weren't hungry. Thirsty. No, those stayed, but everyone did their best to ignore them. I knew this couldn't last. The machines would eventually break down. They were never intended to be immortal. I saw them play, and change their bodies. They laughed with the improvements, and corrupted themselves and the world. I envied their ignorant freedom.

Thus came the second breakdown. The Magick disappeared. Any people with alterations to their bodies had to remain that way. Enter the vampires, the dragons, the werewolves, the hybrids, the fae and any other of their brethren. All of them had abnormal abilities and changes, all of them were unique. And the world itself sighed a near audible sigh of relief as everything became more stable.

This is my world. Here I kept my strength, my speed. Those were my only augmentations. But unlike the rest, I had a cache of Magick left over. A special supply that was in fact immortal, and this was my secret. This I could use to infuse someone, and later remove it from them as well. This I regularly used to increase my strength more and more, making me a more than suitable fighter against all those who would oppose me.

Soon after the second breakdown, people ventured out. They needed food, all in different forms, but I was surrounded by a world that was full of hungry creatures, all in different forms. My area was protected with all manners of traps and mythical deterrents, but nobody was safe. Least of all the man with the food.

But I stayed where I was. After all, I had prepared for his day. I had walls, protections and numerous other defenses. And maybe with all my supplies I could attract those to share it with, someone, something that would make my living heaven instead of hell. That is what I desired above all other things.

And soon that attraction came. Within a month I started having vivid dreams of a young female vampire, with the uncanny ability to turn into a werewolf. She haunted me for months, but she never came. Dragons came to burn down my estate, but were slain. Zombies arrived, but were easily slain in their solitude. However, several of those monsters had a lasting impression on me. And to my great chagrin, I later realized that all those monsters were the same person, the same person with their own source of Magick. And she ruled my world, my every waking moment.

Every single one of my fetishes she satisfied, and in time she allowed me to love her, to stay with her and to always be together with her.