Intro to Swinging Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"Which was?" she asked.

"Either the husband tells his wife and gets her to either agree to him doing it either by phone or a note, or Linda will call his wife to tell her that her husband is playing around. Either way it usually elicits a response. Sometimes it creates a row and that brings it to a halt."

"Does that happen often?"

"Which?"

"The wife calling and telling Linda she knows all about it and wants it stopped."

"Well, we've had a couple of couples who ended it - and unfortunately our friendship with them. Fortunately though, most of the wives in that situation have found their husbands so much more, shall we say entertaining, in bed that they just give their husbands hell and then resign themselves to the idea or decide to come over as you and Les did, to discuss it. I'm glad you did," I told her, rolling over on my side and kissing her.

"I was all set to give both you and Linda a large piece of my mind when I came over with Les, but when you sat down with me and turned on the charm, I decided to just give Les a taste of his own medicine. You've gotten a little more free with your hands every time we've been together, and I have to admit I didn't do a lot to stop it. Then too it didn't hurt to think of how long the four of us had been friends. We've had a lot of fun together and I would hate to lose that."

"And now?"

Laura rolled over on her side. We were now face to face, and she gave me a gentle kiss, totally different from the passionate ones we had shared earlier. I had to release her breast when she rolled, but not she took my other hand and put it on her breast once again.

"And now I'm glad I did. I love sex. And some of the best I've had has been tonight with you." I felt her little hand moving down between us and at the touch of it, my cock sprang to attention again. "Aha, it seems like I'm not the only one who is glad I did." She said nothing more for a few minutes, just staring into my eyes as my cock grew in her grip. Finally, with a shrug she surprised me by pushing me back onto bed and lifting the sheets, began moving her body downward on my own. She threw the sheet back when she arrived at my midsection and within a half minute more, I felt her warm mouth close over the head of my cock. It was instant heaven. Although I suspect that Laura had never done such a thing before in her life and would never have initiated it had I not spent considerable time taking her to orgasm orally, she took to it like a pro. She began by pressing my foreskin back, stroking my length and curling her hand around my balls, then there was the fantastic sensation of that hot mouth first moving down my cock, then slowly rising until she let it go with an audible 'pop.' I could only groan in appreciation.

"I've always thought about doing this to a man, even when I was in school, but I never did. Good girls didn't do things like that, my mother told me. But there are a lot of things I've done with you tonight that 'good girls' don't do - and they don't know what they've missed!" With that, Laura opened her mouth wide and went down on my cock until her nose was buried in my pubic pelt. But it wasn't only her mouth that was so busy. Her tongue was circling the head of my dick and driving me over the edge as her head bobbed up and down in my crotch. I couldn't keep my hands off her head as she exercised her remarkable talents as a novice cocksucker. I tried to gargle a warning to her as I felt my balls sending their hot load up my cock, and somehow she recognized it. Instead of backing off though, Laura attacked her work with a vengeance and got a mouthful of my cum that made her cheeks bulge as her reward. I expected her to spit it out, but instead, Laura swallowed it as though she had been sucking cocks all her life. Some did escape from the corners of her mouth though and as soon as she had swallowed the load, she used her fingers to scoop that up. Her eyes caught mine and held it as she put her cum-coated fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. A milestone had just been passed in Laura's lifestyle. We both knew it and realized there was more to come. I kissed her, tasting bits of my own cum when my tongue went deep in her mouth. Laura appeared to enjoy that as much as I had her first effort at oral sex. Soon we were together again, face to face in that warm bed, holding each other tightly and feeling the most delightful sense of togetherness as we had ever felt in our years of friendship.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12