Intro to the Nude Beach

Story Info
A sexy, experienced woman invites me to the beach.
10.5k words
4.62
117k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

God, it had been ages since I'd been to the beach. I'd driven along the coast a couple times a year over the last decade but had always been too busy to spend a day at the beach. Now I had all the time in the world and I intended to spend much more time out here. In my early twenties this was my usual weekend haunt. That's a story in itself and one worth telling. I guess I should tell that one first so I'll come back to the beach after I tell you how I got to the beach. Never mind, just keep reading.

I had worked as a buyer at a hardware store right out of high school while I attended a community college to get my general ed out of the way. The purchasing position had me often following up when there was a problem with orders. I found one woman at a local supplier that was extremely helpful and also rather flirty. I looked forward to order issues as it gave me an excuse to call Jean. She was about thirty five and divorced. As we resolved order issues we often talked about how our days were going and what we did on weekends.

One Monday she mentioned that she had been to the beach over the weekend. Just to move the conversation along, I asked her which one. She paused for a moment as she considered her response. Figuring it was safe enough she shared that it was a nude beach. I truthfully admitted that I'd always wanted to go to one but had never had the opportunity and didn't know what to expect. She told me that it was all very casual and no big deal. She even offered to meet me there if I ever wanted to go. Before I'd really considered it I said that I was planning on a beach trip that weekend. Jean suggested that we could meet on Saturday if I was serious. Soon we were discussing the layout of the beach and where to look for each other. I hung up the phone and was amazed at the turn of events.

Saturday rolled around and I awoke very excited. We had agreed to meet at about 11:00 but I decided to get there early and get the lay of the land. The spot she described was off to the left of the main path to the beach. Some people had stacked rocks in various places just ahead of where the scrub and grasses met the beach to form short walls. The stacked rocks were only about eighteen inches high but offered some protection from the wind if you were lying down. I'd brought a blanket and a beach chair and set up in the area she described. It was about fifty or sixty yards from the water. The beach stretched for a few hundred yards to the left although you could go further at low tide I later learned. To the right the sand extended about one hundred yards before it ended where the bluff met the water.

Since it was so early there weren't all that many people around. I passed a few nude people along the way to the spot Jean described. They were mostly a bit older and it all seemed very natural to see them walking around nude. Once my blanket and chair were set up I looked around and decided there was no time like the present to lose my shorts. I slipped them down off my hips and started to apply some lotion. Normally I wouldn't need to but there were areas exposed to the sun that ordinarily weren't so I thought some discretion was in order. There was a slight breeze and I found that I loved the way that felt on both my cock and balls.

There was nothing to do now but wait for Jean to arrive. I wasn't great at meeting new people but we'd been talking on the phone for months. Jean knew I was twenty, had brown hair and was a shade under six feet tall. She was about 5' 5 and had sandy brown hair. I watched a few more people arrive as the time slowly crept towards 11:00. Shortly after eleven I saw two women approaching. One had curly brownish hair while the other had short black hair. This could very well be Jean but she hadn't mentioned bringing a friend.

As they drew closer one of them smiled and gave me a quick wave of the hand and I knew this had to be Jean. It seems I was about to greet two women for the first time and I wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. This would be one more entry on my list of firsts. There were butterflies in my stomach and that fluttery feeling soon extended to my groin. I stood up and took off my sunglasses. I find it's reassuring to be able to see someone's eyes when you meet them for the first time and I wanted to give them that courtesy.

Jean was wearing a white string bikini bottom and a matching tied off top. The other gal wore an over-sized t-shirt and flip flops. Just before reaching me Jean removed her sunglasses as well and then placed them on top of her head. I had tried that a number of times with mine but they always fell off. Jean had no such trouble. We shook hands and she introduced me to her friend Beth. They put their stuff down and Beth excused herself to get something else from the car. I asked if she needed help but she declined.

I'd been concerned about how this meeting would go and how my cock would behave in this new situation. I alternately feared having a raging hard on or conversely looking like I'd just gotten out of a cold ocean. For the moment all was good as there was enough blood flowing to my member to have him looking respectable yet not looking like a fourteen year old waking up with perpetual wood.

I helped Jean spread her blanket out and sat down in my chair as she settled onto her blanket. She was kneeling down with her butt resting on her heels as she reached for the only button to be undone on her top. Once the button was out of the way only a simple knot stood between me and my first glimpse of her breasts. I couldn't tell you what we were talking about because there was a mantra in my head that kept repeating eye contact, eye contact, eye contact.

I longed to put my sunglasses back on but intuitively knew that I could either put on my sunglasses and come off as a horny kid or make eye contact like a guy that had actually seen a naked woman before. Of course I had, but those were encounters with girls of a similar age where dignity and maturity didn't play much of a role. This was a real woman.

We continued to make small talk as first the button was undone and then she reached for the knot at the front of her top. She untied it effortlessly and slipped it off her shoulders and then neatly folded it and put it in her bag. Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact. It was a struggle but I managed to look her in the eye throughout. Still, I could see that she had no tan lines. Her breasts were firm and perfect for her slim body. Other guys might have felt her breasts were too small but I'm a fan of smaller breasts. Jean leaned to her side and let her legs slide out from under her. I was impressed with her firm legs and nice flat belly. She was in great shape.

Next she casually untied each of the strings at her hips that kept her from being completely naked. Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact. She pulled the material from between her legs and tossed her bikini bottoms in her bag. I knew there was more blood flowing to my dick but it served only to make it thicker and had not yet set the biomechanics in motion that would send it craning for the sky.

Beth returned with a small cooler. I had completely spaced and forgotten mine. Beth set her cooler down and without another word reached down to grab the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a blue bikini underneath but made no move to take it off.

Jean said, "It usually takes a couple of beers before Beth starts shedding her clothes."

"By that time you're usually acting like a tramp," was the quick retort from Beth.

I started to get uncomfortable but immediately relaxed as the ladies broke into laughter and it became apparent that this was the typical ribbing they gave each other. I thought I'd defend Beth a bit and said, "I think Beth looks great the way she is."

"So you don't want to see me naked? Is that it?"

"Hang on, that's not what I meant. I just thought that you should be comfortable dressed or not." I said to Beth.

"So this was about my comfort and not my appearance? Are you then saying I don't look great?"

"No...I mean...yes...I mean...no it wasn't just about your comfort and yes you do look great," I finally stammered.

"And you've got a compliment for Beth but not a word to say about my appearance?!" responded Jean just as soon as I thought I'd fended off that first attack.

I could hear a gurgling sound in the back of my throat and started to wonder just what I'd gotten myself into. How could I have offended both of these ladies so quickly?

Suddenly they both burst out laughing. "We really should take it easy on the poor guy. We just got here," giggled Beth.

"My god, you two are killing me. Is it going to be like this all afternoon?" I asked in a somewhat plaintive tone of voice.

"Oh, it will probably get worse. You might be safer to run off now." Jean had a very kind smile on her face as she said this and then she winked.

"Be gentle with me. This is my first time, after all," I teased.

Beth shot Jean a quizzical look but Jean said, "He means being at a nude beach." She then turned to me with a grin, "That is what you meant, isn't it?"

Now it was my turn to chuckle. "Yes, of course that's what I meant. Being my first time at a nude beach I'm still trying to figure out all the right protocols. I don't want to offend anyone."

"You're doing exceedingly well," Jean replied. "I've not caught you staring once and unlike most first timers you're not sporting a hard on. In fact, you're doing well enough that it would lead me to believe that you're either exceptionally respectful, gay or you don't find us attractive. I don't think you've even glanced at my breasts. "

"I'll take that as a compliment to the way my mother raised me, though I'll probably not tell her about it," I smirked. "I can assure you that I'm not gay. Truth be told, I've probably strained untold eye muscles preventing them from staring and as for not getting an erection, I've been doing multiplication tables in my head since you got here to distract myself. When that started to fail, I thought of nuns but then they started lifting the hem of their habits to reveal fishnet stockings underneath. As a last resort, I started thinking about plumbers bent over working under my kitchen sink. If that last defense fails I can't be held accountable for my actions, ladies."

"Oooohhh, so we've got that to look forward to," Beth said while playfully clapping her hands together.

We all laughed and then an awkward silence set in as none of us were quite sure where to go from there. Soon we just lapsed into small talk about beach trips and how great it was to live in California. I asked them how long they had been coming to this beach and Jean told me that it was about two years earlier that she had discovered this place. A guy she dated soon after her divorce had brought her here. The relationship didn't last more than half a dozen dates but Jean joked that she got custody of the beach when they broke up. Jean and Beth met at a support group for divorced women. Beth had only been divorced for about a year and Jean had provided a shoulder to lean on.

"Jean has really helped me to start living again," commented Beth. There was a look that passed between the two of them that made it clear that they'd been through some stuff together.

"You're going to start getting all sappy if we stay on this topic and if we don't get you started on those beers you'll never get naked," laughed Jean.

Beth opened the cooler and handed a beer to Jean. I got a great view of her ass when she reached into the cooler. Sure we were at a nude beach and she still had her bikini on but a great ass is a great ass and Beth had a great ass. Did I mention that Beth has a great ass? Because she does...have a great ass. She turned and offered me a beer.

I feigned shock and said, "Golly, I'm not even twenty one yet. Are you sure you want to be contributing to the delinquency of a minor?"

Jean started laughing and said, "Well let's see, we lured you here and already have you stripped naked. It seems logical that we would start to ply you with alcohol next...right Beth?"

"That would make sense if we wanted to go all the way," replied Beth. She then turned to me and said, "You do want to go all the way, don't you?"

My face always carries a deep tan but I know a bright crimson came through as I started blushing furiously. I stammered out some unintelligible sounds and soon both women collapsed in laughter.

"You really are trying to kill me, aren't you?" I protested.

Jean started to regain her composure and told me not to worry. "Beth is a nurse and can give you CPR."

"...or at least some mouth to mouth," Beth interjected. That sent both of them into fits of laughter all over again.

"Good lord! Are you always this way?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. We just seem to bring out the worst in each other," said Beth apologetically.

"...or the best," laughed Jean.

"You better give me a beer then," I said.

I could see I was in for an interesting afternoon whether they were kidding around or not. I really couldn't be certain if they were. Of course, they had to be though. They were something like fifteen years older than me. Certainly they were both gorgeous and I would have jumped at the chance to have sex with either one of them but that wasn't possible.

I'd had a few girlfriends, one of which I dated for more than a year. We waited about six months before having sex. It seemed pretty clumsy and awkward at the beginning and if I was to be truly honest, it probably wasn't much better at the end. Given the inauspicious beginning to my sexual career, I knew I had no chance with either of these goddesses. Hell, just hanging out nude with them rivaled any of my other sexual exploits.

Actually, only two of us were nude. Beth still had that bikini on. It wasn't a string bikini like Jean's. It was far more modest. Still, there was something very enticing about this woman wearing a bikini. Normally, nudity would be far more provocative but not at a nude beach. One finds themselves ignoring the smorgasbord of naked flesh and obsess on the girl that is still clothed...at least I do.

By this time I figured I'd established my bona fides and could get away with wearing my sunglasses. It was far easier now to let my eyes wander. I had set up my chair with the back near where the coastal grasses met the sand. I hadn't done this with any strategic foresight but it worked out great. The ladies had set up in front of me so they were between me and the ocean. We all continued to talk as they settled in to tan. Jean was lying just off to my left in front of me with her head close to my feet. I could gaze down the length of her body past her pert breasts and flat stomach to her neatly trimmed mound. I don't know if she had ever completely shaved her pussy but the hair was cropped short and her "landing strip" looked very welcoming. Obviously she spent a good deal of time at the beach as she was very tan.

Beth was lying on her stomach and had untied her top. She wasn't pale but clearly some protection was in order. She asked Jean to put some lotion on her back. Jean rolled over and rose to her knees and then reached into Beth's beach bag for some lotion. Then she straddled Beth's butt, worked some lotion into her hands and started to massage Beth's shoulders and lower back. Of course now Jean's legs were spread and I had a clear view from my vantage point. I was now desperately grateful that I'd put my sunglasses back on because there was no way that I could otherwise have hidden where my eyes were looking. In the end it wasn't my eyes that gave me away.

Jean had finished rubbing lotion into the small of Beth's back so she slid down to rest her butt on Beth's calves and started to rub lotion into her thighs and onto the parts of her ass not covered by her bikini bottoms. Jean still hadn't moved her sunglasses from the top of her head and she looked into my face as she massaged Beth's backside. Occasionally, she would glance down towards my crotch but my right leg obscured her vision if I prevented it from being in the more relaxed position of having my legs spread.

It was pretty clear what I was doing and then Jean made it pretty clear what she was doing as she'd lean a bit and glance down and then glance back up at me. I threw caution to the wind and let my leg relax. This brought my cock into full view and Jean then split her attention between looking me in the face and looking at my cock.

Between the position Jean had assumed, the action of her rubbing Beth's ass, and the look on her face as she looked at my cock, any hope I had of not getting an erection went right out the window. I tried to restrain it at first but there was no use. Jean clearly was enjoying the view so I shifted from restraint to encouragement and let my cock swell. The head broke the plane of my thighs like a corn stalk searching for sunlight. Jean smiled appreciatively. Whereas I would have been embarrassed at so obviously staring, Jean showed no trace of it. It was perfectly natural and she wasn't shy about it. Her confidence was extremely sexy. She looked back at me, winked and said nothing as she gave Beth a playful swat and rolled off her legs.

A scheme then occurred to me. I was desperately hoping that she'd offer to lotion up my back. It could seem innocent enough and yet the things I could imagine in my mind...I pictured her straddling my ass the same way she did with Beth. She'd rub her pussy on my ass while massaging lotion into my back. As she'd finish a long motion from my shoulders to the small of my back she'd furtively bring her hand up and give her pussy a quick rub. Soon her juices would join the lotion on my back. I'd be able to faintly smell her scent from where she rubbed it into my shoulders. After a while she'd suggest that I turn over and...if I didn't stop fantasizing right now I was going to blow a load all over myself.

I said to Jean, "You look like you're awfully good at that."

"Oh, there's an art form to it, make no mistake."

And then it just hung there. There was no offer to give me a rub down. If she'd been looking for an excuse to move from teasing and joking to actual physical contact, I'd just gift wrapped one for her. But there was nothing. There wasn't even a momentary pause to betray a moment of indecision on her part. She didn't consider it and dismiss the notion. It just never popped into her head.

I should have known it was too good to be true. What would this gorgeous woman want to do with me anyway? I was just a punk kid. No doubt she could have her pick of any guy. Rich guys would be lining up to be with her. There was no need to resort to an inexperienced kid that would be a fumbling fool. She intuitively knew that I'd be like a bear cub with boxing gloves on that would only leave her amused and frustrated.

Still I couldn't leave it alone. I didn't have the guts to risk an outright offer but I thought I'd see if maybe I could get my horny hands on her incredible body.

"You don't use suntan lotion yourself?"

This was the most benign thing I could think of that might yield the result I wanted. Would she let me rub lotion on her? It struck me as funny that on the surface I was offering to protect her skin with a little SPF 15 while in my mind I would be defiling her body. I knew my mind would wander as I massaged her back. Would I straddle her ass the same way she had Beth's? I knew I'd have the biggest erection of my life pressed against her cheeks. What would I do when my massage reached her butt. Would I have the guts to continue? Would she laugh if I stopped? Would she be offended if I grabbed hold of her toned ass?

"I don't use lotion here. I don't burn. In fact I usually go to the other extreme and use baby oil to tan even quicker but than just makes the sand stick to me at the beach so I only do that poolside."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers