Introducing a New Wife

Story Info
Wife is introduced into interracial swinging.
1.3k words
4.12
354.9k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers

I'm Karen and if you know me than you are aware that I'm a white slut housewife for black cock and there is nothing I like to do better than introduce another hot wife to black cock. My good friend which I call the New Jersey Slut because she has always had an interest in meeting black men.

We had one problem we had to take care of before we could find her a black lover and that was to convince her husband to allow his wife to fuck a black man.

I made a suggestion for her to play a few of my DVD's one weekend so her husband could see how much fun I have with my own husband and my black lovers. I even gave her my DVD showing how I got pregnant with a black baby while filming a video.

She thought it might be a little too much for her husband to see and worried that if he saw me pregnant with a black baby than he would not allow her to screw a black man. I convinced her to allow him to see the video of me with my swollen belly and how my husband encourages me and plays out his roll as my cuckold.

Two weeks after I lent them my DVD's, I got a call from her husband wanting to know if I could fix up his wife with one of my black lovers. I picked a really nice guy from New York who happened to be hung like a horse and was looking to break in a new couple into interracial swinging.

His fantasy fit exactly what I was looking for because he wanted to meet a white couple who had an interest in cuckolding the husband.

We set everything up for the following weekend and my husband and I would be there to encourage them and make the husband more comfortable watching his wife getting screwed by a black stud for the very first time.

We all arrived at the hotel and my friend was dressed as I expected in a skimpy white dress with heels. Her husband looked nervous but sat down with my husband as we all had a few drinks.

My husband began setting up his camera equipment while my friend got better acquainted with the black guy I had picked out for them. The husband was really getting scared now as he watched his wife begin to kiss her new lover.

He sat as stiff as a board in the chair as his eyes remained glued to his wife and the black stud sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his crotch and felt his cock hard under his pants and began to point out how excited he was becoming watching his wife kiss the black man.

I began to explain to him how much my husband enjoyed watching me making love with black men and how he got excited the same way. I told him to go ahead and pull his pants off so he could play with his cock while we watched his wife being seduced.

Remembering how excited my husband was the very first time, he saw me making love to a black man and later how excited he was telling me all the details including how he watched a black cock entering my tight white pussy for the very first time. I told him to concentrate on his wife and her black stud and forget that my husband and I were even in the room.

We sat and watched the black stud feeling her tits and making his wife knee down to kiss and lick his cock. Once she got his cock wet, the black stud made her climb up onto his lap where she sat on his cock.

I kept watching her husband and seeing him playing with his stiff cock, I knew he was extremely turned on watching his wife being ordered to perform for this black man. The sound of her wet pussy could be heard throughout the room as his wife bounced herself on top of her black stud.

After several minutes of deep screwing, the black stud motioned for the husband to come over and closely watch how is thick black cock stretched his wife's pussy. The next command came when he asked the husband to bend down and lick his wife's pussy and ass while he continued to screw the wife.

I sat and watched as her husband began licking her pussy being careful not to touch the black man's cock as he licked around her pussy. After licking all around his wife's ass, the black stud held onto the wife and turned her over onto her back and began pounding her pussy.

Seeing this huge black stud screwing a wife in front of her husband for the very first time was very exciting and what gave it additional stimulation was that the husband was now standing next to the bed stroking his own cock and ready to cum as he watched his wife being screwed in front of him.

I walked closer to the bed to give her husband more encouragement but he was so excited that it didn't matter very much so I turned and watched my own husband holding the video camera and playing with his own cock as he does many times watching me getting screwed.

The wife was begging her black lover to fuck her hard and deep and cum was clearly visible around the big cock pushing deep inside her pussy. I wasn't sure if he had cum inside her at that point but it looked messy as we all watched her getting herself screwed.

After watching them screw for several minutes, the black stud let out a loud yell as he finally shot a large load of cum deep inside her belly. After holding himself deep inside her pussy for a couple minutes, he finally backed out of her pussy until his cock sprung free from its tight confines with a plop.

The black stud remained above her for several seconds while my husband moved in closer with his camera. The large amount of cum that was shot into her pussy was puddled up inside her pussy and I could see the thick white seed from several feet away from the bed.

I was surprised when I saw her husband get down between his wife's legs and watched as he began to lick and eat the black man's seed from his wife's pussy. He continued to lick his wife's pussy clean as her lover began kissing her as he laid down on the bed next to her.

Once the husband finished licking her pussy clean, the black stud motioned for the husband to move back out of his way so he could turn the wife over onto her belly where he positioned himself to screw her doggie style.

The husband reached out and played with his wife's tits as they jiggled with each thrust of her black lover inside her pussy. The black stud kept screwing the wife for several minutes until he finally shot another large load into her pussy and as he backed out, the husband leaned down and was ready to lick her pussy clean again.

After her husband finished licking out her pussy again, she turned over onto her back and rested as her husband laid down next to her leaving the black stud for me. That's a whole story on its own but I have to admit that I couldn't wait to sample this man's huge thick black cock myself.

I felt very proud that evening knowing that I was able to introduce another white wife and her husband into the world of swinging with black men.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers