Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 05

Story Info
The Black Master meets seduces another couple.
10.8k words
4.46
79.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

Becca never thought she would live to see the day where her proud husband would become dominated by a female. Most especially by a superior black female. The Arnold she'd always known never would have stooped to such. But since the day after they'd met black master Shango, that Arnold she'd over the years become familiar with had instantly gone away, disappeared from both sight and mind. It was as if that proud, sanctimonious Arnold had never really existed at all. That he—it—had been nothing but a mere fictional creation of the real Arnold she was seeing right now, exposed to her and to the world by the black master and his second wife. It was early for her to say if she missed the old Arnold ... though she seemed satisfied with this one, so far. A part of her wished not to see the former anymore.

She was still lying across her master's thigh, caressing the erection that was still enlarging inside his pants. Even now her hand was working on the zipper, though her eyes remained engaged on watching what was taking place before her eyes: her dear Arnold was actually undoing the buttons of his shirt while the black mistress stood watching him and waiting with a pair of cold-staring eyes. The picture was like that of an eleventh-grade student being punished by the head mistress. She glanced at her master and saw that he too was just as amused like she was by what was ongoing. He didn't look like he was going to put a stop to whatever was about to happen, and Becca wouldn't have wished for him to either. There was such an erotic charge in the room it was like being entertained by a live audience.

"Hurry up, white boy!" snapped Nneka. "I don't have all day to wait in vain for your ass."

Arnold's hands were fumbling for his pants and pushing them down his legs. In no time he stood before her wearing only his briefs and stockings; goose bumps broke out on his skin. The black mistress wasn't satisfied and she told him to lose the briefs. Arnold gulped in saliva that was hanging in his throat before obeying, his cheeks turned a shade of red as he did. Obviously he too was getting the vibe of eroticity that was flowing in the room as if someone had left a naked wire of electricity somewhere, and now it was gaining some weird vibration inside him even before the black mistress began speaking to him. His cock had been getting a rise out of just the sound of her voice and now that he was standing before her, his wife, and the black master naked, their eyes all fell on his cock that was standing erect less than six inches from his pubic area.

Nneka was the first to laugh at him. "Aww, would you look at that. The white boy has been having fun already."

She walked over to him and grasped his erection. The feel of her hand arose some heated passion creeping through his cock and down to his balls. Though he felt humiliated, Arnold could barely resist her touch. He turned to look at his wife and just as he'd expected, she now had the master's cock in her hand, stroking it gently and then applying her mouth to his knobbed head while taking repeated glances at his direction.

"You've got a pretty hard cock for a white boy," the black mistress muttered seductively into Arnold's ear. "I'll bet your cock no longer gets this hard anymore if there's a white woman in the room. I'll bet the reason you're getting this hard is because you're standing before a real woman. An African woman. Tell me I'm lying, white boy."

"No, madam mistress. You're not lying."

"So what I just said is all true, huh? You wouldn't be getting this hard for your wife even if she begged you for it?"

Arnold nodded. "Even if she begged me for it."

"In the Bible, when God created the first man and woman, do you believe that they were black?"

"I didn't ... I didn't before, but I do now."

Her hand began stroking his cock back and forth gently. Arnold's breathing went a notch higher. The more she went on stroking him, gradually he began muttering in gasps.

"There's something I want you to do for me, white boy," Nneka spoke into his ear. "I want you to get down on your knees right now."

Arnold fell to his knees before her. She pulled a nearby chair over and planted one of her legs on it, exposing the dark flesh that was her pussy. She held her labia walls open for him to lick his lips and gasp from the sight of her pink wet pussy staring back at him. He knew right away what she wanted from him even before she said the words.

"I want you to be like a good white boy and lick my pussy right now. And I don't want you to stop till I cum. Alright white boy, get to work!"

By now, Becca was forcing her mouth and throat down on her master's shaft, hearing him moan from what she was doing, but she just had to pause for a brief moment and giggled as her husband rested a hand under the black mistress's thigh as he leaned forward to smell the raw, musky fragrance emanating from her pussy. He gave her pussy lips first a loving kiss, before then lapping his tongue back and forth over her lush, pink wetness. His lips closed in on her jutting pussy flesh and nibbled on it with relish. Nneka cradled his head in her hand and jerked her hips back and forth to his face. She too was getting engrossed with his effort.

"Ohh yeah, lick that pussy, white boy. Lick that pussy like you've never seen one before and can't wait to get a taste. I know you've been dying to eat some black pussy since you got here, haven't you, white boy?"

Arnold paused to pull his head from between her legs to answer: "Oh yes, madam mistress," before then returning to the task at hand.

Becca was still busy sucking her master's tent-pole, never wishing to let go of it. She flicked her tongue over his knobbed head for a moment before then going down, swirling her tongue and mouth around his shaft while her hands fumbled his balls then afterwards reached further downward between the dark space of his ass, tickling his perineum. At the same time her ears were paying rapt attention to the black mistress's moans as Arnold was still going to work on her. Master Olu reached a hand over Becca's back, grabbing first a handful of her flabby buttocks and then reaching a finger first into her anal hole, and then later two others into her pussy. Becca groaned in her throat from feeling his triple-fingered probe her cunt's orifice. Olu then indicated for her to turn over with her legs straddling his face. Her excited pussy opened outward like a window into the universe before his face. He held her matching globe of ass cheeks aside and began slurping on her pussy. He reached behind his head for his cock-sized dildo and began fucking her asshole with it while at the same time licking his way through her cunt's flesh. Becca couldn't help bucking wild at this, and her only choice was to continue sucking her master's cock as much as she could to stem the down the tide she was feeling from down her backside.

Arnold was still choking his nose and mouth on the moistness that was between the black mistress's legs. He could feel her body trembling all over, and the way her fingernails dug into the back of his head, he reasoned that it wouldn't be long before she came. He didn't know what would happen afterwards, if maybe she would grant him the opportunity of fucking her or not, but he was enjoying every second of cleaning her pussy as he was doing right now.

The black mistress, known as Nneka, was breathing heavily and frantically like a wounded lion now. Every bit of her body was roaring with an explosion that was about to happen. She had to sit down on the chair, spreading her legs wide apart but holding Arnold's head between her legs, moaning louder and louder as she could.

"Ohh ...Awww Shit! Fuck! Yeah! Awww yeah, white boy! You're sucking me good! Ohh ... OHHH SHIT! I'M ABOUT TO CUM! AWWHHH I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Still Arnold wouldn't let go his lips from her pussy even as she felt her body become stiff as a fireball of cum went off in her. Nneka leaned her head back and bellowed through gritted teeth as the inevitable happened. It was as fantastic as she'd ever expected it to be and by the time it was done, she remained slumped in the chair, moaning and gasping from the delight of it.

While Nneka was climaxing, Becca was just getting started with her black master. She was now tired of sucking him and had decided to mount his cock, though reverse cow-girl style. She helped loosen his belt and top button of his pants and then pushed it along with his boxer shorts down his legs to enable him get more room before straddling him. Her hand took his wet cock and introduced it into her heated virgina.

"Aww-Uuhhhhh ..." she half shut her eyes and moaned as she felt his cock push its way into her cunt. Resting on her hands and resting her feet on his knees, she could only raise her hips up and down to meet with the fervor of his intruding shaft.

Olu balanced the weight of her buttocks on his palms while at the same time pumping his thighs up and down, giving her sharp, exquisite injections of his shaft. Arnold, seeing now the black mistress was still struggling with her climax, went across on his hands and knees towards the black master who was busy pleasing his wife. He waited before them, watching as the stream of juice leaking out of his wife's pussy milked the master's shaft. He watched as the master's sagging balls, resembling that of a camel's, bounced up and down each time he thrust his cock into Becca's cunt. Becca seeing her husband crouched before them leaned forward, taking her feet off the master's knees and planting them on the floor. She pulled her husband's head towards her, shared a kiss with him before then pressing him downwards. Arnold went in the direction she was leading him to. She pressed his face against her crotch, indicating for him to pleasure her with his tongue while she continued gyrating her ass on her master's great shaft. Her lips gave an inescapable sigh of gratitude the moment her husband's tongue connected with her flesh. Arnold cleaned her pussy up even as the black master's balls repeatedly slapped against the underside of his jaw. A moment later, Olu held Becca up and pulled his cock out of her and held it before Arnold's eyes. Becca's pussy juice had given his cock a different color.

"You going to clean up my cock, white boy, or do I need to ask?" growled Olu.

Arnold took his cock into his mouth submissively and sucked him clean before returning him back into Becca's eager-waiting cunt.

After a few minutes of her wiggling her ass over his shaft, Olu pulled her off to the side, stood up and took the remainder of his clothes off his body. By this time, Nneka had recovered from the worthy climax she'd had and came over to join the group. She lay on the bed's edge, her hands pushed Becca's legs aside and dove her tongue into her pussy. Becca cooed with sighing delight, squeezing her tits with both hands and bucking her hips at the same time. She watched the black master hover behind Nneka's round ass, stroking his cock while he admired her behind. Arnold watched as the master crouched over the black goddess, rubbed his palm up and down her pussy before then leaning forward and pushing his cock into her love nest. Nneka felt as if she'd just been hit by a Mac-truck—the impact was vicious and wonderful both at the same time. She thrust her ass backwards to meet his cock. Arnold inched forward, stroking his penis in his hand while watching with hungry fascination at the sight of the black mistress's shapely buttocks bouncing from the master's impacting cock. Olu held Nneka's waistline and rode her as if she were a thoroughbred, slamming the side of his thighs against the back of her ass cheeks. Nneka's cries were now mingled with that of Becca's moans, still she urged the master to fuck her harder.

"Ohh-Ohhh ... fuck, yeah!" she shrieked with unbridled passion. "Gimme that cock, master! AWWW FUCK ME GOOD!"

Olu grasped her hair and pulled her face upwards to stare into his sweat-soaked face, grimacing while he did.

"You want me to keep fucking you, slut!"

"Ohh yeah ... fuck me with that big, black cock of yours! Nobody fucks me better than you!"

They stuck their tongues out at each other and kissed with what felt like to Arnold resembled two wild Hyenas attacking each other. Still the master kept on hammering her with his shaft. A moment later Olu pulled her up from the floor and set her on the other side of the bed to lie on her back, shoved his cock back into her and went on fucking her like it was the only thing he knew. Arnold noticed the dildo lying on the bed and used it and began fucking his wife's cunt with it.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that dick, honey!" she moaned at him. She raised her hips an inch from the bed and ground it against the dildo Arnold was fucking her with, looking like she wanted more.

Master Olu pulled out from his black mistress with his massive erection dripping cum juice and came over to where Arnold and Becca were.

"Get out the way, white boy!" he growled at Arnold at the same time pushed him aside and knelt between Becca's legs which she then dropped over his shoulders while he reinserted the real black cock into her pussy. He wrapped her legs together in front of his face and went on slamming his cock into her. His upper thighs connected with the back of her ass while his arms held her up from the bed. The muscles on his arms and shoulders bulged with life as he made hefty grunts in tandem with Becca's cries. The black master took his white slave of a wife like no other white man ever has before in her life or ever will. To Arnold it looked as if he was raping her. But this was the old Arnold thinking. The new and improved Arnold loved the sight of his wife being dominated by a superior being and loving the sight of it.

The black mistress stood over Becca and sealed her screaming lips with hers, keeping her moans to a lower decibel. Becca had climaxed innumerable times she could barely keep up with the pressing weight of her master. The bed groaned and shook under their combined weights. Everything came to a climax two minutes later when master Olu began to groan louder.

"You bitches ready? Here I CUMMM...!" his voice rose into a high note.

Normally he would have emptied his bulging sac of semen inside Becca's pussy but he chose not to this time, wanting instead to share the wealth around. And he reasoned that was what Nneka too would like. He gave a fiery growl and stood up his feet, his hand jerking his cock as fast as a whip. Nneka held Becca up from the bed and both of them stuck their mouths open for the inevitable. Arnold too went over and joined them, not desiring to miss a thing. In an instant spurt after thick spurt of laden semen shot out of the tiny aperture of his cock and splattered over the women's faces. Olu, still groaning, took good aim with his hand cradling his cock as if it were a machine pistol and jerked off more spurt of cum over the three people's faces. When done, he fell down on the bed, drained, while Becca, Nneka and Arnold went on kissing each other's faces, passing the master's cum back and forth each other's lips.

"Hey there, white boy," Nneka once again reached for Arnold's cock and began stroking him. "Don't think I've forgotten about you. I know you want to cum very hard too. Here, let me give you more than a hand." She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him.

There was no way Arnold could keep himself afloat from the onslaught of her engaging mouth. His cum-stained lips panted for breathe and his eyes just about glazed over while she went on swishing his penis side to side of her mouth. Becca went and laid herself over her master's body while both of them went on doing their thing.

"Madam mistress, I don't ... I don't think I can take it anymore!" Arnold whimpered with his eyes half shut. Before he knew it, he tool felt his load shoot out of his prick into the black mistress's waiting mouth. Nneka held him hard towards herself and made slight grunting sounds in her throat as his spurt slammed all the way into the back of her mouth.

The black mistress gulped down everything he gave to her. Arnold felt drained and completely spent from the load he'd just emptied and his body began to shake like one having a sudden epileptic seizure. His legs became weak as if they'd turned into strings of spaghetti and he uttered a loud sigh before crumbling to the bed. A tremor of excitement rushed through his body when he did. Nneka wiped trickling cum stains off her mouth and came forward and rubbed it on his lips. Arnold swallowed her finger and licked her nail clean with his tongue before releasing it for her.

"How does it taste to you?" she asked him.

"Like a white boy's cum," he answered.

"Don't neither of you go to sleep right now, you hear," said the master, who then pulled himself up from the bed. "The night's still young for that."

**********

It was a little past the half hour of seven thus the evening was much too early though not for all of them. Master Olu went and ordered room service for some food and drinks. Nneka had to be someplace else—getting prepared for her evening work at the club. Olu thanked her for coming by and promised he would be there at the club by ten. She went into the bathroom dragging Arnold along. She lathered herself in the shower stall and gave him the sponge and ordered him to scrub every inch of her body. Arnold couldn't have been happier given such a task and he did it with all the happiness he could muster. He caressed every inch of her perfect black body with the sponge, relishing in the soapy feel of his hand as it ran over her arms, torso, her twin-packed breasts, and then roaming down south of her abdomen. Nneka held her leg up for him to wash the bottom of her thighs and pussy. Arnold took his time washing this particular area before moving onward to the rest of her body. Nneka's body was covered nearly in foam by the time she shooed him off to have the shower stall all to herself.

Olu and Becca were busy munching food off the tray with Becca feeding him after Olu, while Nneka was getting sponged by Arnold, had shown her the custom of sitting before him by the bed and offering him morsels of food to eat, just as a dutiful Yoruba wife would do for her beloved. Nneka returned to the bedroom like she did earlier before, this time trailing bits of wetness as she dried herself with a towel. Arnold took over the shower from her.

"You're still the highlight of the joint?" Olu asked Nneka.

"As always, you know I am. But some studs will be doing some local dance routine before I take over ... or maybe they won't. You said that you're going to be there, right?"

"I will be. A lot of white couples still come around, right?"

"All that militant wahala hasn't been too good for business. But they still do, yes, they do. Are you hopping to score over there?"

Olu gave her grin that seemed to say too much. "Ol' girl, you should know me by now."

She laughed. "Yes, I know you too well. Alright then, I'll see you when you get there."

She waved goodbye to Becca and Arnold who'd just exited the bathroom before putting on her sunglasses and then leaving the room and from there out the front door. Olu indicated for Becca to continue feeding him and she did.

**********

There are a lot of bushy roads leading off the central highway when heading out the city towards the direction of the airport. Most of these roads led to interior villages and indigenous settlements. One of such roads led to a hush-hush, plush nightclub known far and wide as Club Seen. Previously it was known as Club Sin, but not daring to risk the wrath of indigenous fellows and numerous church groups in the city, the owner of the establishment had coined the new name for it. It was one of the last few bumping spots in the city that hadn't suffered much during the spat some years back with malicious Niger-Delta militants had begun harassing foreigners in the city. A good thing was that the owner paid high money for his security, and the police regularly got settled so there was never any thought of a shake-down happening.

dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers