Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Olu pushed Mona's face off him and Becca then climbed over him, straddling her ass on top of his thighs. Becca held up her skirt and Mona helped in guiding his cock into her pussy.

"Awww ... yeah," she moaned in the interior of the moving vehicle as her master's cock slid in further into her. "Uhhh, I love that black cock."

The vehicle went over a couple of road bumps along the way, but Nick held it together, even though he was starting to succumb to the pressure of the Nigerian girl's mouth sucking his cock. He couldn't help groaning repeatedly from it. His eyes kept checking at what was happening in the backseat via the rear-view. He was nearly tempted to turn on the interior lights but was afraid that some other passing vehicle might notice what was going on. Instead he relied on the passing headlights of other vehicles as their lights shone on the whiteness of Becca's big white butt bouncing up and down her master's thighs. He could just as easily make out the outline of his cock disappearing between the crack of her ass. It was accentuated with the low moans she was making while Mona sat beside them, playing with her tits and massaging her pussy.

Somewhere along the way, Nick couldn't hold it in anymore. He was less than three miles from the apartment building he and Mona stayed in when he pulled to the curb of the street he was on and allowed Sari to suck him to the end. He felt his semen shoot all the way into her mouth and he made grunting sounds with each spurt that left him. Meanwhile in the backseat, Becca had increased her rocking as she was feeling herself approach the onset of climax. Olu fingered her ass while she on bouncing on top of him and then both came almost the same time, shooting his load all the way inside her. Becca rested on him, panting for breathe, while Mona held her buttocks up and lapped her tongue on her master's load as it poured down Becca's pussy. Sari too was busy cleaning up Nick's cock of all traces of semen, though when she brought her face up, she still had some on the sides of her mouth, ruining her lipstick. Nick kissed his semen off her lips and together their tongues played over each other's.

"Nick, where're we heading?" asked Olu.

"My apartment flat isn't too far from here," he said, putting the car back onto the road. "It'll be much comfortable than the hotel, I figured."

"No problem. Always good to spend a night out once in a while."

They soon got to the apartment flat where the Nick and Mona were putting up. No one else was around, thus Olu didn't bother wearing back his jeans as they went up the stairs into the building. Inside, they separated: Olu took the bedroom with Becca and Mona in tow, while Nick resigned to the living room with the Nigerian girl; Mona threw him a blanket and a pillow before closing the door on him.

The night felt like it wouldn't end. From the living room Nick clearly heard the sound of the bed banging against the wall, followed by a woman's moaning cries. Sometimes he could tell if it was Mona getting fucked and other times he couldn't. Mona sometimes cried out in French, almost as if she knew her husband would be listening and she wanted him to hear her getting well fucked. Nick did catch his fun too with Sari. He could barely keep up with the frenetic pace with which she fucked him and after ejaculating two times during the night, he finally had to tell her he'd had just about enough.

Just when he thought the bout of fucking going on in the bedroom was starting to die down, the door came open and Mona stuck her head out and called out to him.

"Nick dearest, would you care to come join us?" she winked at him.

Nick got up from where he'd been lying on the floor beside the long couch where Sari lay sleeping. Mona had disappeared back inside the bedroom by the time he got there and peaked at the action that was happening inside.

Olu was at the moment fucking Becca from behind when Nick entered the room. He turned his head towards him and grinned.

"Why don't you take a seat, Nick. This won't take long."

Mona gave her husband a chair to sit down on before going to join them on the bed. She lay on her back beside Becca. Her hand massaged her clit while she sucked one of Becca's breasts. Nick was starting to get hard watching them. Olu finished with Becca and then came and positioned himself between Mona's open legs. She cried out and held onto him as he pushed his cock inside her and then leaned over her. Nick watched the sight of Olu's ass contracting as he thrust his cock all the way into his wife's cunt. From the way she cried out he could tell his cock was reaching dark places that his had never till now being to. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking to the rhythm of Olu tearing his wife's pussy apart.

"Bitch, I'm about to cum in you," Olu groaned a moment later. "You ready for it?"

"Ohh ... yes! Oui! Give it to me, master!" Mona squealed.

"AWWHH SHIT! AGGHHHH ..."

Olu's body became stiff as he emptied his copious load of thick semen inside Nick's wife. He remained like that for a while, still pouring everything inside her before finally pulling out of her. Nick knew what was expected of him, and he didn't disappoint. He left his chair and came to press his lips between his wife's swollen pussy and started licking.

"Uuhhh, darling. That feels so good," Mona smiled down at him while he went to work on her.

Olu turned to the other side of the bed where Becca was waiting for him.

"You're so wonderful, master." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

**********

EPILOGUE:

Five months later in Abuja.

Olu Shango walked into his house with his briefcase in hand and several envelopes he'd found in his mail box when he drove into his compound. He left his briefcase on a couch, along with his jacket, and began checking the individual envelopes. Most of them were bill payment receipts and a few were invitations to various charitable and social events taking place in Abuja, and one of them in Lagos. They meant nothing to him. He stopped at one of the envelope when he recognized the name scrawled above the sender's address: Becca Coltrane.

He sat down on a sofa, tore open the envelope and began to read:

My Dear Sweet Master, I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed your presence. Your touch on my skin. The sound of your voice calling me. But most especially, your essence of manhood. It's been four months since I left you, and you do know just how reluctant I was to leave then. But nonetheless, I have remained steadfast to you and to none other. Since returning to England, I have been to parties, hangouts and clubs in search of black men. I have fucked a few of them, but none compares to you, my master. During the nights, whenever I get so lonely, I take out your dildo cock and pleasure myself with it. It feels so good having it inside of me, but it's nothing compared to the real thing. I wish there was a means with which you could have come with me to keep me company like right now.

My tummy too has begun growing. Last week I went for a scan test and the doctor declared to me that it's going to be a boy! I was rapturous with delight to hear those words. Arnold too is delighted with the news and has already begun redecorating our spare bedroom for his arrival as well as picking up baby stuff for him. I'm finally going to be a carrier of your seed. I hope you're happy for me, too. Mona is back home in Nice, France. We've been keeping steadily in touch, and like myself, she too is now pregnant. And guess what, master. She's bearing twins!

She misses you just as I do and told me to send you her love as I'm writing this letter to you. I will be returning to you very soon, master. It's all been arranged. I'll be returning to Nigeria in a week's time, and I'll be bringing along two girlfriends of mine. I can't wait for you to meet them and seed them as well. The world needs more men like you, master.

I'll call you as I always do.

All my Love,

Becca.

"Welcome back, master," a sultry voice said.

Olu glanced up from the letter to notice the lovely white creature standing beside him naked. Her features were angular, possessed long pair of legs, her hair was blonde and cut into that of a page-boy's. Her name was Christie and her husband was a cultural attaché in the Irish embassy. They'd met three weeks ago, and since then her husband hadn't minded not was presently worried that he borrowed his wife for his personal use every once in a while. And neither did she; her left hand was spotting his white ring.

"How's the house been since I left for work, Christie?"

"The house has been lonely without your presence, master."

"No problem. Come over here, I brought you a nice present."

She came gingerly and knelt before him, her hands rubbed against his crotch, feeling over the bulge there that was starting to become prominent. She gave him a sluttish smile. "May I open up my present, master?"

"Oh yes, you may," he grinned at her. "Dig in to work, bitch."

She was already salivating with hunger as her hands went to work on his pants. His cock popped out of is boxer shorts and she gave the knobbed head a smooching kiss, licked her tongue up and down his lengthy shaft before then opening her mouth and swallowing his cock. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and bobbed her head fervently on his cock, pausing every now and then to deep-throat him.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER:

It was cold this time of the year in London, and as it was approaching late spring, it was bound to get colder.

The taxi drew to a halt in front of an old Victorian-like apartment building along Ledbury road, and the back door opened and out stepped a tall black man dressed in a suitably tailored business suit. The black man settled the fare, turned his head either way as if sampling the sight of the quiet street before making his way down the walkway that lead to the apartment building. In the lobby he checked through the listed names of tenants next to the intercom switch, finding it, then he pressed the apartment's door button on the intercom switch. It didn't take long for a recognizable female voice to sound off in his ear.

"Yes, may I help you?"

The black man said: "Becca. It's your master speaking."

Becca immediately told him to come up stairs. Olu made his way to the next floor where Becca and Arnold Coltrane called home and he knocked when he got to their door. Arnold was back at work in Nigeria, but his wife now had additional company.

The door flew open and Becca stood there carrying a thick bundle in a white cloth on her arm, staring with surprise at the sight of her one true master standing right now before her doorway in the flesh. She rushed him and wrapped an arm around him.

"Master ... I so glad you came," she said.

"I just got back from France. I stopped by to see Mona and the twins. Is that him that you've got there?" he indicated at the bundle she was carrying.

Becca pushed aside the piece of cloth so he could get a good look at the chocolate-colored baby that was at the moment asleep in his mother's arm. Such a lovely sight he was.

"He's beautiful," Olu murmured. "Have you named him yet?"

"No, master. I was going to wait for you to do that."

"We'll call him Ola," he said.

"Ola. It sounds almost like yours, master. What does it mean?"

"It's Yoruba. It means 'tomorrow'."

Becca nodded her head in agreement. "It's a lovely name, master. Arnold and I can't thank you enough for this lovely gift." She stared at the sleeping form that was the baby with love and joy. "The gift is so beautiful."

She led her master further into the apartment and closed the door behind him. She went and returned the baby back in its crib and then led her master into the main bedroom to attend to his needs. She took his jacket from him and went to hang it inside the wardrobe. Olu took off the remainder of his clothes and then sat on the bed and watched as she excitedly took off her jeans and tee shirt.

"I'm so happy you came, master," Becca said as she came to join him on the bed.

Outside, the world went on as it always did.

THE END

THE BLACK MASTER WILL RETURN ...

12