Introducing: Black Master Olu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,234 Followers

"And what happens if we refuse to sign?"

Olu made as if it was no big deal to him, which in a way it really wasn't—the hubbies are the ones always wanting to have a fighting chance like they think this was a game they could win.

"Nothing serious, except that our friendship turns sour right this minute. I'll pack up my stuff and go away and both of you will never hear from me ever again." He cocked a thumb at the door and continued, "those two gorillas will return back in here to claim your stuff and have you both transported to the state CID office, where you'll both be arraigned first thing tomorrow morning under charges of drug possession, with possible intention to distribute, as I mentioned earlier. Your country's embassy files appeal after appeal, but neither of which is going to help your case any more than the Chief Prosecutor is just going to be happy to throw the book at you ... after he's listened to the sworn testimonies of the arresting security officers who will further attest to your trying to argue with him. Then, my guess it's straight to jail for the next five-seven years of your lives. Have you ever been to one of my country's jails before, Arnold? Trust me, it's like a weekend in hell. Except this will be one weekend the both of you are going to regret."

The shock was in their eyes. Becca listened attentively to his words and grasped her husband's hand, both of them shaking with fear.

"But neither of this has to happen," Olu went on. "We can still remain friends; right now, I desire nothing more than to still be your friend. All you have to do is sign that piece of paper—I'll make you a copy—and then everything goes away: the cocaine, the embarrassment at the airport, the jail term, everything. Becca will stay in my care, and I promise she'll be well taken care of. Not a single dose of hurt will come to her skin."

"We can have your word on that?" asked Becca uncertainly.

"Like it was written in stone, you will," came his reply. "This is strictly between the three of us. No one will ever know, not even your husband's employers, whom I reckon won't be anywhere near happy if by chance they do."

She shared a look with her husband. They both seemed to communicate without expressing it in words. After a moment she nodded her head, and then Arnold sighed with resignation, his face weary with tiredness—this was a nightmare he truly wanted to get out of. And he realised he couldn't afford to lose his job if the oil company found out about this, neither would he wish to spend a minute, much less a second, lock up in a foreign country's jail. He picked up the document and looked back at Olu with a strained smile on his lips.

"You got a pen?"

Olu smiled back at him as he reached into his jacket pocket for his pen.

Victory at last!

The couple stepped out of the room half an hour later as different people. Upon signing the document, Olu summoned back the security men and spoke to them still in Yoruba to clear up the cocaine, repack the couple's bags, and make sure the husband gets on the next available flight to Port Harcourt as soon as possible. He excused himself for a moment and returned to the video room to claim the recorded tape as well as settle the technician with a bundle of Naira before returning to the couple and escorting them out of that vicinity of the airport.

The next scheduled flight to Port Harcourt wasn't leaving till two and a half hour's time. Olu basked in happiness as it afforded him enough time to insert himself into the couple's presence. He booked Arnold a ticket and then steered them towards a cafeteria, wanting to buy them an early lunch. He told Becca to sit beside him, as she was now his designated property, she was deemed to obey his every instruction and never to ask questions or look at her husband for soliciting help. He chatted with them as if nothing had even happened the past hour or so, and they too tried to keep up appearances. When they were done, he told them to come with him to the car, that there was something he very much would like for them to see. He told them not to bother worrying about their luggage, as the two security men would make sure nothing happens to them.

Into his BMW they went with Becca sitting beside him while Arnold sat alone in the back. Being a top career diplomat, Olu was designated a driver, however because of his mission for today, he'd given his driver the day off. He entered the teeming city traffic and drove them in the direction of the area known as Miatama District, located in the heart of the federal capital, where a majority of government officials and politicians had their homes. Olu drove his car into one of such lavish homes. The large gate came open and then he drove in, circling the round driveway that cut through a well kept lawn till coming to a stop a few feet from the glass door of the mansion. Becca and Arnold came down from the vehicle, taking in the lovely sight of the house and wondered on whose pay was he able to afford such an impressive structure. Neither of them bothered to ask the most important question—what exactly where they doing here?

Olu led them into his abode, and from there up the stairs and into his large bedroom.

He told Becca to sit on the bed while Arnold he indicated a chair by the other side of the room, and they both watched as first he took of his jacket and shoes, and then began unbuttoning his shirt. There was a state-of-the-art stereo and DVD system on a cabinet facing the king-sized bed, above which stood a wide-screen LCD TV. Olu finished removing his clothes till he was standing in the middle of the room in his boxer shorts. Both Becca and Arnold's eyes though were embarrassingly fixated on the ample jutting of his erection from behind his boxer shorts, as it strained through the fabric like the world's strongest tent pole. Olu noticed their eyes ogling him and it brought a smile to his lips. He thought he would play with them for a while before deciding to whip out his hot rod. He picked up a large remote from the bed and aimed it at the DVD and stereo system. At first music began to play—Barry White crooning for a woman to practice what she preaches—and then the DVD system came to life, followed by the TV screen. There was a portable web camera resting on the top of the stereo set, and when Olu pressed another button, the camera immediately turned on and it presented its picture on the TV screen, showing Olu standing there in front of the bed, along with Arnold's wife where she sat with her legs clumped together like a school girl.

"Oh my," Becca gasped. Neither she nor her husband was expecting to see that.

Olu turned to her and smiled. "You like what you see, Becca? I'll bet you do, though I'll bet you even more that the picture looks better when you're close to it. How about you bring yourself right now to me. it's high time I get a first taste of what you're made of." He licked his tongue over his lips.

Becca glanced at her husband, afraid of what was about to happen.

"Don't worry about Arnold watching; he's going to be a good boy. It's why I want him to sit in on this." He turned to glare at her husband. "You are going to be good, aren't you, Arnold?" it sounded more like a statement than a question.

Arnold nodded his head in utter defeatism; he resembled a shadow of his former self.

"That's a good boy." He turned back at Becca and waved a finger at her, his voice turned seductive. "Come over here, Becca. Don't be shy—I swear I won't bite."

Becca got up from the bed and slowly approached him. Olu leaned his face over the side of her neck and breathed in her musky-scented perfume. He pulled her body towards his and kissed her shoulder. Becca gasped when she felt his hand slid down her skirt to cup her ample butt. Her breasts now were pressing against his chest hard; she too brought her hands to his back and flinched when she felt his erection touch her abdomen. Olu kissed her neck all the way to her ear lobe while his hands went on squeezing the round, soft flesh that was her ass. Becca couldn't stop herself from not responding to the effect of his kisses; she looked at the lonely figure that was her husband seated a few feet from them and then shut her eyes. Olu brought his lips to hers and within seconds his tongue slid into her mouth, smacking her lips in a kiss. Becca felt suddenly light-headed. Never had she made love to a black man before, neither if she could remember ever speculating about it had she ever thought she would have to travel thousands of miles to the heart of Africa before she could get a taste of one. Yet here it was happening to her, and though she couldn't lie to herself¬—a part of her was beginning to enjoy the feeling.

Her hands felt over his body while they kissed. One of it slid downward into his shorts to cup his erection. It was at that moment she got another awaiting surprise. The surprise this time was so immediate she pulled her lips off Olu's and pushed down his boxers to get a good look at what he was packing.

"Oh my God!" she gasped at the enormity of his thick black cock. Never had she glimpsed a cock this big, and it took her a moment to get her mind settled over it. "Arnold, look at this!"

"Yeah, Arnold, come look at what your wife here just found out," he laughed harshly as Arnold half rose from where he sat and his mouth too came unhinged when he got a good view of the size of the diplomat's cock.

Olu winked at his wife and said: "I'll bet Arnold's tiny pecker is nothing compared to this, right?"

"Truly, no," Becca said it before she even realized she had, and then felt immediately embarrassed for having admitted the truth. "Is this cock for real?"

He looked at her as if she were dumb. "Of course it's real, you stupid bitch! You're holding it in your hand, aren't you?"

Indeed she was, and stroking it too. Feeling her hand slid back and forth over its membranous skin as a dose of pre-cum juice poured out of its purple-colored head. Her body was already starting to react towards the sight of the black cock, so too was her pussy which she felt was already getting her cunt lips wet with excitement.

"Well, don't stand there looking too long at it, bitch," he barked at her. Becca cried as he roughly grabbed the back of her hair and bent her down towards his abdomen. "Put your mouth on get to work, bitch! Time's a-wasting, and I've got other stuff to do."

Becca held unto his waist while his cock dangled and smacked her face; her nostrils inhaled its enticing scent. She wrapped her lips around the bulging purple head of his cock and gradually took half of him into her mouth. Olu went on forcing her head on him, wanting her to take as much of his cock as she could, while his other hand pulled up her skirt and began roughly finger-fucking her wet cunt. Becca made grunting sounds down in her throat as Olu kept her choking hard on his shaft; lines of saliva dropped from her mouth while she gagged on him. Arnold sat there and watched in horror at the service his once humble wife was performing for a black stranger.

"Yeah," Olu murmured. "That's how you suck a black cock. Ohhh yeah ... that's it, bitch, suck that cock like you want it. As you're going to be my sex slave, and me being your slave master, I'm going to teach you all about handling black cock. Go on, get down on your knees and keep sucking me."

Becca did as told, knelt before him, and now wrapped both hands around his shaft and went on sucking him. Olu kept sweeping back her lock of blond hair that kept falling down from her face. Becca had begun applying some vigor to her work, forcing her jaw to open wide enough to take in more and more of Olu's cock, pausing now and then to slobber and lick the length of his shaft before popping his cock back into her mouth.

"You enjoying yourself, Becca?" he asked her. "You loving that black cock?"

"Oh yes, Olu," she gasped with excitement. "I'm really loving it!"

Olu growled at her: "Bitch! Don't you ever call me by my name!" he bent her over and gave her ass a good smack, making her howl, then he pulled her head up and gazed angrily into her eyes. "From now on, you and your man will both address me as Sango, your black master. Got that, bitch!"

"Yes!" Becca cried out. "Yes, I've got it!"

Arnold then made an attempt to rise. "Now hold on here, Olu, this has gone way too—"

Olu left Becca and stumped towards him. Without a word, pulled Arnold up by his shirt collar and drove a fist into his abdomen. Arnold gave a loud grunt and fell to the floor, hugging the spot where he'd just been punched. Olu pulled him to his feet and dropped him back on his chair. He looked at him like one would look at an insect before squashing it.

"Don't you dare interrupt my lesson, Arnold," he said to him coldly. "Ever again, don't you dare do that. And the next time you refer to me by anything other than the name I just gave you, our deal is off and you and your wife here will rot in my prison. And I'll see to it that your ass and hers gets beaten and gang-raped on a steady basis every week. Do you get me, white boy?"

"Yes ... yes ... I do," Arnold answered between moans, still clutching his stomach.

"Yes, what?"

Arnold got the hint. "Yes, I do, Sango. My black master."

The scowl that was on Olu's face instantly vanished when Arnold said what he'd wanted to hear, bringing the smile back to his face. "Good. That's very good what you said. You're learning quickly, white boy. Now, where was I? Ah, yes!" he returned to where Becca was still kneeling for his return. Surprisingly, his cock was still as hard. She stroked it before reintroducing it back into her mouth.

"Yeah ... that's a good bitch. You and your man are going to learn how to respect black cock from now on." Then he looked up at Arnold. "Matter of fact, why don't you bring your white boy ass over here and show us what you can do."

If Arnold understood what Olu actually meant, it took his body a moment to respond. Olu flashed his eyes at him and said: "Hustle it up, white boy! Get your ass down here and get a taste of this black cock!"

As if he were stuck in a dream, Arnold rose to his feet unsteadily and came to kneel beside his wife. Becca paid him no attention; her concentration was bent on sucking the life out of her black master's cock.

"Becca, slow down now," said Olu. "Let white boy here get a taste. Now Arnold, I want you to take that cock in your mouth like a good boy and start sucking it. And you'd better do a fine job of it too, or your ass is in trouble, you hear me?"

Arnold didn't need a reminder to that. Becca gave her master's cock one last kiss before passing it over to him. "Go ahead, honey. Make me proud."

He shut his eyes and opened his mouth to receive the black master's cock. He stuck his tongue out and took a first taste of its leathery skin just as Olu then held his head and impatiently shoved his cock hard into his mouth. The force of his cock hitting the back of Arnold's throat made him recoil a bit, except his master still held unto his head, thus he had no choice to but accept the gift that was now in his mouth.

"Go on darling, suck it," his wife urged him. "Go on, take his cock."

Did he have any choice not to? The answer was a bold N-O. Arnold did like his wife often used to do to him whenever she was sucking his cock and began sucking Olu's. His black master still held unto his head and went on fucking his mouth, making him choke and gag on it, letting streams of saliva sliver down the side of his mouth.

After what seemed like a lengthy time of cock-sucking with husband and wife fighting over his cock, Olu retrieved his tool from their grasp and ordered them to strip. He went and sat on the bed, stroking his cock while Becca and Arnold hurried themselves out of their clothes till they stood naked before him. He gave a wolf whistle at the sight of Becca's ample bosom and jutting ass. He made her turn around for him, admiring her sexy curves, before indicating for her to come towards him, which she did. He lay back on the bed and Becca, knowing what was required of her, mounted him. Olu, still holding unto his shaft at first tickled the surface of her bushy clit. Becca was feeling so hot; she wanted that cock like a thirsty man out in the desert would seek a glass of water.

Her face looked to the chandelier hanging from the ceiling and first she took in a sharp intake of breath as she felt the head of his cock penetrate her pussy walls. Her intake of breathe turned into a sharp cry as his cock achieved full penetration. Olu didn't slow down after that—this was another moment he always enjoyed. The exquisite look of pain and ecstasy on the white women's faces whenever they felt the brute force of his cock for the first time. It never ceased to excite him, knowing that he was probably breaking their virginity towards sampling a cock that was ten times more original than the limp white cock they'd been feeding on since they turned teens. The moment they felt his cock, it was almost as if they were been reborn, and from that moment on, they would do totally everything and anything to worship him.

He held Becca's thighs and pressed her downward till her cunt had taken nearly half the length of his shaft. By this time she was screaming a high shrill of excitement and pain. She was caught in the throbbing vortex of something extreme, of something totally out of this world, alien, and yet so joyously wonderful.

"OHHHH MY GOODDDDDDD!" Becca gave a lengthy cry as she felt her master's cock slid in further into her cunt, going distant places she never thought any cock would ever venture to. She waved her head about, letting her blond hair scatter about her shoulders. The sound of her excruciating moans descended upon the room, nearly drowning out the music that was coming out of the stereo speakers. Within seconds she was having her first orgasm; it came to her with the mighty force of a rocket. Her body seemed to spasm endlessly. "Ohhh my Goddd ... Ohhh my black master! Ohh Sango! Ohh God, I can feel your cock all over!"

Olu burst out with laughter, cocked his legs behind her ass and went on feeding her cunt with his shaft. Becca leaned over his face, her blond hair almost covering his face. She went on screaming as he kept on plying his cock into her. Arnold stood there and watched with mind-numbing surprise at the juicy content of his wife's cum gushing out of her pussy and rolling down the length of his master's cock. A moment later Olu hollered at him to come over and clean up his shaft. He pulled his cock out of his wife's pussy and stuck it forward for Arnold to lick it clean. Arnold always enjoyed giving his wife head right before they make love. He enjoyed so much the warm and succulent taste of her cum gushing into his lips and it was with this image in his head that he was able to lick his master's cock clean of his wife's pussy juice. When he was done, he took a couple of steps back and watched as his master returned his thick cock back into the safety of his wife's cunt; her pussy was now an expanded hole, looking like a giant meteorite crater. Becca howled instantly the moment she felt the return of his cock into her and this time began grinding her ass down on him. Olu gasped from the tightness of her cunt, loving it at the same time as he was now bent on fucking her hard.

For the next thirty minutes he went on pounding Becca's pussy, making her scream and scream and scream delightful music into his ear each time he pulled out his cock only to thrust it back inside her. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body till she just about thought she would pass out. Olu lifted her up from the bed, locked her legs behind his waist and went on slamming his cock hard against her pussy, till he turned her over and resumed his fucking. He fucked her in more ways that she'd never been fucked before. Becca on her own part couldn't believe how suddenly her life had taken a drastic turn. Twenty-four hours ago she'd been a happily married white woman. Now here she was getting the shit fucked out of her with a black man who fucked her as if he wasn't human. She couldn't stop her screaming, tightening her legs over his waist and pulling him down towards her as she felt another rocket of orgasm about to explode inside her.

dsoul
dsoul
1,234 Followers