Introducing Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

"We are protecting ourselves and giving each other comfort from sexual frustrations, momma," Mark answered, "and we are doing it because we love one another so much." He realized how much his family was filled with love.


"That's right, Mark honey," Emma replied. She reached out to him, and he moved himself into her arms, pressing himself nakedly against her beautiful, soft breasts. "When we are like this, baby, you can call me 'Emma,' OK?" Robin moved up against Mark and he was held between the warm flesh of two loving sisters of his family. He felt his cock begin to enlarge again. "Don't worry, honey," Emma said, "both Robin and I are safe, and you won't make us pregnant.


A question lingered in Mark's mind. "Why," he asked, "was there such a need for so much secrecy, Robin, if dad knew about this?"


His aunt replied, "We wanted you to learn to keep these relationships secret, and, of course, your sister knows nothing of this yet."


"Love Emma, honey," Robin whispered into Mark's ear. "Show her what a good, loving boy you are. Go ahead, baby; she wants you so much. Suck on her breasts for her."


Mark turned his head around and saw Robin's smiling face. Her eyes fell to her sister's ample bosom, and she nodded her head to urge her nephew onward. Mark turned back and began to suck on his mother's nipples. He felt Robin move up behind him, her own firm breasts brushing across his back. When he looked up, he saw Robin and Emma kissing deeply. He let his fingers stroke his mother's plump boobs. Soon he felt her hands urging him to move between her legs. When he lifted himself up, She moved her legs apart to accommodate him, and he watched as his aunt reached down and guided his thick cock to his mother's wet pussy.


"Oh, M-moth... I mean, Emma," Mark sighed. "I've had dreams about this."


"I know, honey," Emma whispered, "and now your dreams will come true."


"Show my sister what a good lover you are, baby," Robin murmured. She pointed his cock right at the opening of Emma's slippery vagina, and Mark pushed himself partially into his mother. She wiggled her hips as Mark pushed again until he was buried deep in his beautiful mother's slick cunt. Her arms lifted up to hug him and pull him down to her waiting lips. His aunt lay next to them pressing her nakedness against them and stroking their warm flesh lovingly with her smooth hands.


"That's it, baby," Robin urged, "fuck your wonderful mother. She wants you, honey; she wants to make you feel so good, just as I did for you."


"Emma, Robin, I love you both so much. I want to make you feel so good too," Mark murmured. Tears welled in his eyes. I whispered shakily, "I just can't tell you how much I love you both." All three faces were close now, and kisses were exchanged and passed on between the three lovers. Mark felt his mother begin to gyrate her wide hips slowly underneath him and started pumping his hard cock in and out of her.


"Take your time, honey," Robin whispered. "Make this a good, long fuck, and make your mother come." Her hands stroked her sister's large breasts, helping her move toward her orgasm.


Mark slid in and out and time moved slowly as he moved on top of one loving lady and was caressed softly by another. Eventually he and his mother became so stirred up that there was no holding back. Emma came with a low moan, her hands gripping her son tightly. He did not falter in his pistoning, but increased his pace as he watched his mother's beautiful face flow through the changes of her deep passion. He was so entranced by her sexy loveliness that he did not feel the first twinges of his own ecstasy until it overwhelmed him. He flooded his mother's womb with his seed, driving deep into her with each spasm.


Mark collapsed on top of his mother and felt his aunt stroking his moist back. Slowly he came back to his senses. He felt a pang of guilt.


"Robin," he gasped, "what about you?"


"Don't worry, Mark," his mother sighed, "We will both take good care of our sexy lady." She pushed on him. "Eat Robin's pussy for a few minutes, Mark; she really likes that."


Mother and son took turns probing and licking Robin's wet pussy, sucking her fine nipples, and kissing her soft lips until Robin groaned with the pleasure of her own climax. Then they settled themselves into the wide bed, sipping cool wine, and dozing softly between more erotic adventures until the noon Sun found them nakedly enmeshed, unable to push their flesh any further than to fondle and kiss each other gently and lovingly.


Before they finally rose to recharge themselves with a brunch, Emma's and Robin's eyes met. They smiled, knowing that complete success had been achieved.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers
12