Introducing my Wife

Story Info
My wife is a nympho.
810 words
3.33
47.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife and I were fooling around last night, I asked her if she would answer a naughty question. We really get off when we "talk dirty".

She was jacking my cock while using one of her vibrators on it. It feels really good when she holds the vibrator on the underside of my head while she slowly masturbates the shaft.

We were high (hey, we live in a state where weed is legal), super relaxed and horny.

Before I write about the naughty questions I asked her, I should give a short background.

My wife is a nympho. She always has been. In her high school days she was one of those girls who made out alot. She would give guys handjobs and blowjobs if she thought they were cute. From what she has told me age wasn't really that important. I know that she was satisfying Freshmen while she was a Senior.

She would do it everywhere; empty rooms at school, inside cars at the high school parking lot, in various basements after school, at parties etc., she says she likes the powerful feeling she gets when she can make a guy cum.

My question to her was "When you were in high school and jerking off the guys, where did you like them to finish off?"

She told me that sometimes they would cum all over her hands, other times it might be in her mouth. But she really got off when they came on her boobs.

My wife has a very nice pair of 36Ds and in high school they were 32Ds.

She gets alot of looks when she wears anything that shows off her figure. She tells me that she has always used here assets to get what she wants from people she is attracted to.

I really like talking about my wife's early sexual encounters because when she starts talking about them, she gets more and more aroused. Her facial expressions change, her nipples and clit get hard and she gets really wet.

As she was telling me more, I began jacking myself off (something else that really turns her on), I rubbed the tip of my cock over her wet qoochie lips and her hard clit. Her story got me so hot that I came all over her pussy and belly.

After I finished she spent the next half hour or so masturbating herself with her vibrator.

When my wife climaxes, she makes a long hushed moan, and her pussy and asshole convulse. Sometimes, when she is really horny, she squirts as she cums, it is really sexy to see.

Whenever I finger her asshole with my bird finger, she WILL cum.

I fantasize about my wife sucking a cock while she is jacking off another cock, as she is being fucked in her ass while I am fucking her tight, wet pussy.

When I told her about it she got sooo hot that her pussy was clamping down so hard on my dick that it felt like she was sucking my dick.

My wife has magnificent boobs. It is fun to go out with her when she wears a low cut shirt. Guys young and old check her out. Over the years I have really been turned on as her daring personality has emerged. In our early years she would never get caught without full length sleeved shirts and as much of her figure covered. But she has always worn shirts that show off her great tits.

She has finally got to the point where she will wear very sexy outfits. My favorite outfit is any thing reveling. She has this tight mini that is short and black. And she has a shirt that the neck line starts at her sternum and shows her tits off. Throw on a pair of high heels and she gets serious looks. I'm trying to get herself to the point where she will go into a bar dressed really sexy, and flirt with everyone inside including me.

We want to have same room sex with another couple. We will never actually have sex with anyone else, but it would really get us off fucking while others watch. I think it will get my wife off to be in the same room listening to a couple fucking.

We are a very sexual couple. We like to people watch. In our relationship it is ok to look. We talk about while we fuck. We talk about the people we saw that day who turned us on.

My favorite is when we go out to dinner because the server is either a guy or girl, and most of the time we think they're hot which leads us to fantasize about them while we fuck and talk dirty to each other.

No you know a little more about us.