Introducing Peter & Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Want to see the video?” I asked Gloria.

“Sure,” replied Peter on her behalf.

“Gloria?” Tanya asked her new friend.

Gloria nodded, slowly, “I think so, but don’t be offened if I ask you to turn it off, okay?”

We watched the video. My cock stiffened as I watched Tanya fuck Geoff and Steve, then finishing off the hotel manager. Peter too had a tent in his pants. Tanya, her arm around my shoulder, gently squeezed me as she recalled the weekend at our ‘Halfway Hotel’. Gloria sat throughout, her mouth open slightly, her nipples hardened under her blouse.

“Well?” I asked our guests when the screen turned to white noise.

“Well… there’s more in the video than in your story, but otherwise, it’s almost as I imagined the scene as I read the story on the PC,” Peter answered, trying to hide his stiffness without drawing attention to it.

“I think I need to powder my nose,” Gloria announced after several seconds of silence.

“I’ll come with you,” Tanya added.

The girls were away for almost twenty minutes whilst Peter and I talked about what it was like to wife swap.

“Swinging, it’s called swinging Peter,” I corrected him. “Listen, if you or Gloria are embarrassed about all this, we can change the subject or have an early night, it’s not a problem, I understand,” I comforted.

Peter shook his head, “No, no. I think it’s great. Hell, it’s all Gloria has been talking about for the last few days; the stories that is. It’s really turn us both on.”

“Good. Another drink then?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll get them,” called Tanya from the hallway as the girls returned from powdering their bits.

“Gentlemen, drinks are served,” announced Tanya as she entered the room with Gloria in tow.

No wonder the girls had spent almost twenty minutes powdering; they were fully made up with deep red lip-gloss and hair bunched up. They wore flimsy French maid dresses and black fishnet stockings. Peter and I were caught fully off guard. The tray carrying our drinks also carried a pack of cards and several packs of yellow ‘post-it’ labels and pens.

“What’s this all about then?” I asked with a big smile on my face.

“Well, Gloria decided she wanted to try a little something different, so I said we’d help her out,” Tanya announced.

Gloria sat on Peter’s knee and kissed him on his cheek. He could see his wife’s breasts through the gap in the side of her white pinafore. “I hope you don’t mind darling,” she said sheepishly, almost apologetically. Peter shook his head, no.

“Right, let’s get loosened up a little.” Tanya placed the tray on the floor, bending over enough to expose her stocking-tops to Peter in the process, and allowing me a view of her large breasts hanging free behind her pinafore that had come away from her chest as she picked up the pack of cards. “Just a little game to start the party off. Simple game; strip poker!”

I smiled smugly knowing exactly what was about to happen. I would taste Gloria’s pussy in answer to my question of whether she tasted like Tanya.

Tanya dealt a trial hand to demonstrate to Gloria how to play the game; then we started proper. And, as expected, Gloria lost the first hand. It took some coaxing, but she eventually relented and removed one of her patent 3” heals. Peter lost the next and a shoe. Fifteen minutes later, I was barefoot, Peter was barefoot and lost his shirt, Tanya was shoe-less and the white laced hair band was gone, and Gloria was shoe-less, stocking-less, hair band-less and about to remove her pinafore.

Gloria’s hands were shaking as she undid the cord that held the pinafore to her body. She lifted the white linen garment over her head. Her black maid’s dress was extremely low cut at the back and front. This allowed her breasts (markedly smaller than Tanya’s 36F’s) to be exposed for us all to see. She quickly covered up with her hands, but a little coaxing from Peter saw her slowly drop her hands away. Her nipples were erect with the excitement and stood proud, about a quarter of an inch from her dark aureole that must have been about two inches in diameter on her 34C mounts. I felt my cock twitch as I imagined sucking her lovely breasts and nipples.

“Okay,” said Tanya, “whose deal?”

“Mine,” I answered and dealt another hand. This time I lost and lost my shirt. I lost the next hand too and lost my trousers. Tanya was still almost fully dressed. I winked at her and she read my mind. The next hand, Tanya lost.

“Fuck, they’ve grown, girl,” Peter gasped as Tanya’s breasts bounced into view as she raised her hands over her head to remove her pinafore. I smiled at his comments and remembered Tanya’s statement, ‘out to show him what he’s missing’ she had said that night in October?

The game remained fairly well balanced. Peter and I were now down to our tented boxers, and Gloria and Tanya were still in their maid dresses and panties.

“Shit!” exclaimed Peter when he lost the next hand. He stood and dropped his boxers. As the elastic waistband passed over his cock, his cock sprang horizontal.

“Peter! You are a naughty boy,” joked Tanya. We all laughed as Peter sat, cross-legged on the floor.

“So, what happens now?” asked Peter.

“Well, if you lose any more hands, you have to pay a forfeit until we have a winner,” I answered.

Tanya lost the next hand and stood up, letting her maid’s dress slip from her shoulders and past her waist. She tugged the black silky material over her hips and let it drop to the floor. Her black g-string left little to the imagination and both Gloria and Peter stared at Tanya’s pussy.

“I do like you piercing,” Gloria commented, trying to hide the stare as Tanya sat down.

Peter lost the next hand. “Forfeit,” shouted his excited wife.

“Okay, what?” he asked.

“Well as I have the winning hand,” said Tanya, “I get to choose the forfeit.” Tanya thought for several seconds, then, “Okay, go into the kitchen and fetch another round of drinks,” Tanya ordered. I laughed, expecting something kinky, but, as usual, Tanya surprised me yet again. Her sense of humour is great; I love it.

Peter returned with two glasses of wine and two beers, and then sat down to rejoin the game.

Tanya lost the next hand and stood to remove her panties. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic and slowly pulled the silky g-string past her pussy. I heard Gloria let out a quiet gasp as she saw Tanya’s tattoo and pierced clitoris glitter as the light caught the diamond protruding past her swollen labia. Peter was almost drooling with lust. Again, Gloria and Peter followed Tanya’s pussy as she sat down.

“Peter!”

“Tanya!”

“It’s your turn to deal.”

Gloria lost the hand, and her dress. She too was wearing a black silky g-string. I could see the thin line of the material bury itself between her pouting lips as she sat on the floor, her legs crossed.

“Hmmm, this is getting interesting,” I commented as Gloria dealt another hand. Tanya lost.

“Forfeit, forfeit,” Peter shouted like an excited school kid.

Gloria held the winning hand. “Okay, let me see,” she tapped her lip lightly with a finger, then raised it in the air as a light bulb lit up when the forfeit popped into her head. “Tanya, you must stand in front of Dave and let him kiss you inner thighs.”

Tanya did as instructed. She spread her legs apart enough to let me kiss both inner thighs. I could smell her excitement and see her vulva begin to glisten.

Gloria lost the next round and her g-string. Her pussy had a neatly trimmed line of pubic hair that run from her clitoris hood towards her navel for about two inches. Her vulva was damp too.

“Okay I won!” I announced.

“Okay, so what now?” Peter asked.

“Well,” Tanya explained, “the losers play another hand and the loser of that hand has to do a forfeit dictated by Dave.”

Gloria and Peter nodded heads in understanding.

Tanya lost. “Okay,” I mused, “Tanya, you have to kneel between Gloria and Peter and place two fingers inside Gloria’s pussy and give Peter thirty wanks at the same time.”

“What!?” Gloria, embarrassed now, her chest and face blushing.

“It’s the rule, the winner, me, gets to chose the forfeit. You all lost and Tanya lost the loser’s hand, so she has to do what I tell her and you must comply too.”

Peter smiled at the thought of having his ex girlfriend wank his cock. Gloria had never touched, or been touched by another woman, and was clearly embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, Gloria. Imagine my fingers are Dave’s or Peter’s.” Tanya knelt and wet her fingers by inserting them into her own pussy. Gloria couldn’t believe what was happening and Peter’s cock betrayed his thoughts. Tanya slowly inserted one, then two fingers into Gloria. Gloria gasped as she felt Tanya touch her special spot. Peter’s cock was clasped by Tanya’s right hand. She slowly peeled his foreskin back, exposing his purple head. Gloria watched her new friend slowly wank her husband. She felt herself relaxing as she too was masturbated. Her juice begun to moisten Tanya’s fingers, increasing her lubrication.

It must have been several minutes later when Tanya asked, “Who’s counting?”

“I thought you were,” I answered, laughing. “You’ll just have to start again… one, two, three.”

Tanya felt Gloria’s vagina firm up around her fingers. She had found Gloria’s g-spot and Gloria was beginning to orgasm. Peter’s cock was like iron, and that too began to flinch.

“Okay you two,” I announced, “time to change. Peter, you must fuck Gloria.”

There were no objections as Tanya stood and then sat on my knee as we watched Peter insert his rod into his wife’s wet pussy. It couldn’t have been more than a dozen or so thrusts before Gloria began to groan and Peter grunt. He exploded into his wife as she let out a muffled scream as she too reached a climax.

“Okay, the next game is… what is it called?” Tanya asked as the turned to me raising the pens and post-its.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Dare or Truth?” I didn’t know.

“Okay, all you have to do is write a dare or truth on each post-it, then we’ll drop them in a bowl and draw one out at a time. Taking turns, we have to do the dare or tell the truth. Okay?”

We spent five minutes scribbling on paper, scrunching them up and tossing them in a fruit bowl.

“Okay, Dave, you won the last game, you go first,” Tanya ordered.

I closed my eyes and plucked a pot-it from the bowl. “Okay, let me see. How many different partners have I fucked? Well, I’ll have to think about that one. Hmm, about twenty I would say, maybe a couple more. Gloria, your turn.”

Trembling, Gloria took a post-it. “Where is the kinkiest place you’ve made love? Well that’s easy, on a train.”

“That’s not so kinky, Tanya and I have made out several times in a train toilet.”

“No, it wasn’t in a toilet. It was over a dining table, with the ticket collector.” Peter stared at his wife. It was obvious she hadn’t told him about her ticket collection. “I had lost my purse and the collector insisted I give him my ticket or pay the full fair. I had neither ticket nor money, so I offered him a blowjob instead, thinking he wouldn’t accept and just let me off. He did accept and took me to the dining car, which just happened to be out of service due to technical problems on the train. Still, he had the biggest cock I’ve ever had. It must have been at least nine inches. He made me cum three times before he came.

Peter was hard again. His wife’s confession had clearly excited him.

“Next,” Tanya said as she passed the bowl to Peter.

“Oh, this one’s easy.” He stood up and began singing Tom Jones’s ‘Delilah’. We all burst out laughing as he mimicked Tom Jones’s hip movements. His cock slapped against his thighs, remnants of leaked fluid flew through the air and landed on Gloria’s left breast. Two choruses later, Peter sat down as we gave him a round of applause.

“Do you often play these sort of games in your special parties?” asked Gloria.

“No, not often, only when we have new or nervous people joining us, perhaps they’ve never fucked anyone but their partners before, so it’s understandable that they get nervous.” Tanya offered the bowl to me.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” I told everyone as I crawled across the floor toward Gloria. The look on her face was a mixture of excitement and fear. “I’m going to lick your pussy.”

“Bloody hell,” Gloria let out as she glanced to her husband.

Peter shrugged his shoulders, “well, if that’s what the dare is, then he has to do it!”

I gently pushed Gloria onto her back and she laid out flat, spreading her legs slightly, but not enough for me to get into her. I prised her legs apart further and with my left hand, exposed her clitoris using finger and thumb. I could feel her tremble as she anticipated my tongue. Although she wiped herself dry following her fuck with Peter, I cold still smell his presence and see some creamy fluid ooze from Gloria’s vagina. I lapped at her clitoris. She gasped. I ran my tongue along the length of her slit, gently probing as it passed over her opening. I felt her legs move further apart as she began to relax and enjoy my ministrations. She did taste like Tanya, I decided after several minutes. And I could also taste the saltiness of Peter’s remnants. Gloria shuddered as she climaxed on my tongue. Peter and Tanya clapped and cheered as I lifted my head, juices covered my nose, mouth and chin.

Tanya then kissed me to taste her new friend on my mouth. She licked me clean. When we stopped kissing, we turned to see Peter and Gloria in a passionate embrace. Tanya and I smiled at each other and kissed again. I felt her hand on my cock, pulling back my foreskin. Then, her finger massaged the small globule of pre-cum into my cock head. I reached down and placed a finger into Tanya’s wet pussy. She let out an almost inaudible moan. I knew exactly how and where to touch Tanya, and within a minute, she was flooding my hand with her juices.

Peter was now on top of his wife. I could see his hard cock slide in and out of Gloria’s pussy. The glistening shaft told me that Gloria must have been as worked up as Tanya. He pounded her, grunting with each thrust.

Tanya dropped her head and begun to lick my cock. Her tongue teased my shaft as she licked from my balls to the head and back. My fingers had changed gear and were now frigging Tanya’s pussy, trying to make her orgasm more intense. It appeared to do the trick; Tanya shuddered and tensed as she came on my fingers, her juice trickling down the length of her vulva and ass, dampening the carpet.

Peter’s grunting had become more urgent; Gloria had also joined in the lover’s chorus as she too groaned with each thrust. His pussy juice soaked cock slapped loudly in and out of Gloria.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Gloria began to shout at her husband. Peter continued his relentless thrusting.

Tanya squeezed my balls gently as she felt my orgasm approach. Her mouth’s suction told me she wanted to take every drop. I obliged and erupted, sending torrents of semen into the back of Tanya’s throat. Her gagging didn’t stop her from swallowing and not a drop was spilt.

“Ahh, ahhmmm,” Peter groan as his final thrust ground his groin hard against Gloria’s mound. We could see his body flinch with each wave of pleasure as he exploded into Gloria. Gloria’s nails dug into her husband’s ass as her orgasm ravaged through her body. Her eyes wide open and yet she saw nothing; blinded by the thunderous orgasm that had just wrenched her body. Peter collapsed, resting his full weight on his wife. Both had their eyes closed now and were catching their breath. Beads of perspiration run down Peter’s back, forming a small pool between his kidneys.

“Wow,” Peter whistled when he begun to come around. “That was fantastic.”

Gloria pursed her lips and blew some strands of her hair that had fallen across her face. “Don’t move,” she ordered as Peter tried to lift himself off her, “keep still.”

Tanya finished teasing the last drop from my softened cock, then stood and went into the kitchen, returning moments later with more drinks. “Come on you two, get up, we haven’t finished the game yet,” she demanded.

Gloria groaned as Peter slid out of her semen filled pussy, his cock dripping their fluids onto the rug. “I’m going to have to rest awhile,” he announced, “that was so intense.”

We didn’t continue the game of dare and truth. Tanya and I just watched our guests, smiling, knowing that Peter and Gloria would probably want more in a little while and definitely want to know more about other parties.

True enough, the conversation was thick with group sex, orgies, swapping, threesomes, foursomes, you name it, we spoke it.

After an hour or so, sitting naked on the floor and sofa, Gloria announced that she and Peter had to leave, “We told the sitter we’d be home by midnight.”

“No problems,” Tanya answered, “perhaps you’d like to join us again? It’s up to you guys how far you want to take this, there’s no pressure and you can call a stop any time you like, we won’t be offended. After all, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.”

Peter looked at Gloria, Gloria at Peter. Smiling, Gloria said, “Well it’s been the best sex of my life tonight. I wouldn’t mind trying something like this again. We’ll sleep on it and talk over the weekend, Tanya.”

Tanya nodded and stood to pull on her panties. Peter and Gloria dressed and were soon kissing us goodnight.

***

“I bet Gloria wouldn’t have objected if you fucked her tonight,” Tanya teased as we laid in bed. “And Peter’s dying to get his cock in me too.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” I considered. “Come here and sit on this.”

***

I guess I could end this story right about here, but there’s more…

Friday evening, the telephone rang.

“Hello?” Tanya answered. “Oh hi Gloria… no, no problem, what can I do for you?” Tanya listened intently,” …okay, are you sure about this?.. well, if you’re positive; remember, once it’s done, there’s no going back… fine, fine… yes… okay, I’ve got nothing planned, what time?.. yeah, okay, okay… yeah, bye,” she hung up the receiver and giggled.

“What was that all about?”

“It was Gloria. She wants her belly-button pierced and a tattoo,” Tanya giggled. “She says that after Thursday night’s game, Peter kept on about my diamond belly-button and clit and my tattoo. Then, in the heat of their love-making last night, she finally gave in to his suggestions. She’s decided to get her belly-button done and a small tattoo,” Tanya chuckled, “Can you believe it? Anyway, she wants me to go to the tattooist tomorrow with her. Peter doesn’t know she’s having it done, he thinks she’s going into town with me for a shopping trip.”

“Hey, this is scary,” I told her after I stopped laughing. “I’m sure Peter’s lost it. First of all, she looks like, then she tastes like you, now she wants body art like yours… what next?”

Tanya looked me in the eye, her face sobering up as my words sunk in, then after a moment or two she screamed in laughter. I joined her as we both saw the funny side of it.

***

Ding. The doorbell rang as Tanya closed the door behind her. Gloria stood in the middle of the room, staring at the graphics on the posters that almost completely covered the walls. On a long bench, more pictures of tattoos we filed in ring binders.

“That’s a nice one, I like that,” Gloria said, pointing to a small red devil with a wicked grin on his face. “That would be perfect. What do you think?”

Tanya thought about her angel tattoo, ‘this is scary,’ then another thought, ‘a devil against my angel!’ She chuckled, not at the funny looking tattoo, but at her own thoughts as my words echoed in her head. “Yeah, it’s nice; not too intrusive.”

“Or this one?” Gloria pointed out a little butterfly.

“Ah, that’s better,” Tanya sighed. “That’s more tasteful,” she added.

“Hello, can I help you?” The tattooist, a bearded fat little man in his mid twenties asked.