Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,253 Followers

Constance was talking into his ear: "I was able to get a million and three. It wasn't easy talking it through with my friend at the bank, especially with my late husband's property value not yet cleared from probate."

Thaddeus murmured accent to this while he watched the dame wrap her hand around his cock and lowered her head to be sucking him. He couldn't believe this was the third time today he was getting blown while on the phone. He hoped this wasn't turning into an unusual habit for him.

"Did you ... did you mention to your friend at the bank what the money was meant for?"

"He wanted to know, but I told him it was for something serious, nothing more."

"That was good thinking on your part. The fewer people know about this the better."

"Another thing," she said. "The kidnapper called again. Wanted to make sure again if I was going to make it. I didn't tell him about you, I simply told him I would."

Thad removed the phone from his ear and muttered a gasp from Myra swallowing his balls and rolling them between her tongue. He brought a hand on her head, forced her to keep on with what she was doing while he returned the phone to his ear.

"Are you still at your mansion?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm still here. I returned from the bank almost an hour ago. When will you be coming down here?"

"About an hour from now. I've got some things to take care of down here, then I'll come running over."

"Okay. Please hurry. I kind of feel a lot safer with you around."

"Don't worry, Constance, I'll be there. Everything's going to work out fine."

"I hope. Well, I'll see you when you get here."

"Yes, you will. I'll call you to let you know when I'm coming."

"Please do that. Bye for now."

"Bye then."

The call ended.

Myra still had a mouthful of his cock gazed up at him. She held the base of his cock and pulled her mouth around the curved crown of his prick then in a flash dipped her head downward to swallow more of him. Thaddeus rose from the bed and let his robe slip off his arms to the floor. He held her head in his hands and proceeded to fuck her mouth, watching his cock slip in and out of her enclosed lips. Bits of saliva dribbled down the sides of her mouth and she muttered slurping sounds while he punished her like this. Myra had to relax her jaw muscles to allow his cock's thickness to slip all the way to her throat.

Thaddeus pulled her up to her feet and shared a long, passionate kiss with her. His hands pushed the hem of her skirt up to her waistline and grasped her naked flesh underneath. He bent her over on his bed and inserted two fingers into her cunt and finger-fucked her roughly. her cunt juice merged with his fingers and she spasmed like one out of control. Myra's cries went into overdrive as he kept drilled her pussy with his fingers, bending his head to lap her cunt juice from her labia then continuing again. It was hard for her to concentrate the exquisite pleasure shooting stars through her. She shut her eyes and could hear herself wailing to an orgasm that shook every bit of her anatomy. She was out of breath by the time he slapped her ass cheek then let her fall face-forward on the bed.

Her hair covered her face, she was still gasping for breath when she felt his shadow fall upon her. She felt something wet and strong slip between her ass cheeks, going for a home-run. Her hands grasped the bed sheets and she raised her head off the bed, her body tensed, and murmured a cry as she felt the head of his pulsing rod strike a home-run inside her. Thaddeus withdrew his cock halfway from her then thrust it back inside, sending another thunder bolt coursing through her body. Thad went on slamming down on her like this, loving the way her cries reflecting the feel of his shaft fucking her. He too gasped from the way her pussy muscles squeezed his cock each time he gave her the dick. Their bout of fucking was hard and frantic; Myra could barely hear herself breath.

"Awwhh ... Ughhh ... you're so ... your cock's so fucking big!" she cried over her shoulder.

"Going to give you a little taste of it for now," he grunted. "Let you get used to it while I tear that pussy up."

"Ohhh ... fuck me, master," she turned her head towards him. Her face contorted as if lost in a surreal dream of ecstasy. "Tear my pussy up!"

Thad stood up and positioned her in doggy-style position on his bed and went on tearing her up from behind. His cock slipped in and out of her pussy coated with her cum juice each time. He went on slow motion, expanding the walls of her pussy to take in more of him, after which he increased his speed. He grabbed her arms and pulled her back hard, hitting her wet snatch all the way. Myra swung her head side to side, her lush hair flew in a dervish, unable to stem down the cries that escaped her lips. Thad pulled her backward towards him, nearly ripping her dress off her body, her ass pressed against his waistline, the size of his cock filling her inside, driving sparks from her cervix all the way to her heart. He let go of her. Myra fell forward but kept slamming her ass back at him, wanting more of his cock. She made her ass cheeks bounce each time she felt his cock slip halfway out of her. The fulfilment of his cock triggered another wave of orgasm inside her and again she fell flat on the bed, his cock slipping out of her.

Thaddeus had been at the threshold of cumming before she pulled away from him. He went around to the other side of the bed and got up on it. He turned her over on her back. Myra was gasping and muttering unintelligent words to herself; bits of her hair stuck to her sweat-coated face. Thad grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her face towards his cock. Myra's lips came open and she sucked his cock until she felt his shaft expand in her mouth.

"Keep sucking it!" Thaddeus demanded, feeling himself about to explode. He shut his eyes and gritted his teeth as the moment came upon him. "Arrghhhh ... shit!"

Myra kept bobbing her head even as wad after wad of cum filled her mouth like a rampaging wave of water, all of it going down her gullet all the way to her stomach. How good it felt whenever she got to experienced such exquisite moments. She ran the head of his cock over her face, his semen mixing with the sweat on her face.

"Your ass ain't going anywhere tonight," he told her.

"I figured you would say that, master," she murmured, still sucking his cock as gradually it grew flaccid. She slumped on the bed and felt her hand over the just expanded hole that was her cunt still pulsing with heat.

------

He hit the shower once again to drive the recent sweat away. Myra took off her clothes and lay on his bed asleep while he dried himself then looked into his closet and took out a fresh pair of work clothes. He took down a leather holster from a hidden corner of the closet, wiped it clean with a rag before struggling to put it on. He'd never been comfortable wearing it, never liking the way the straps clung to his armpit, and it was a good thing he only stepped out of on a mission with his gun only when he knew it was more than necessary. He completed his makeover wearing his jacket and hat and went over and kissed sleeping Myra on the cheek before leaving her alone in the bedroom. In the living room he picked up his gun from the case and slipped it into the holster then walked out of the house.

It was past dusk when he started his car and drove out of his neighbourhood. While he drove, he called Constance to let her know he was on his way.