Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,254 Followers

Thaddeus held the redhead's face to his cock and came inside her mouth. Much of his semen dribbled off her mouth. She turned towards her friend and shared his cum with her. Inside the other room, several of the men who'd been stroking their cocks they too ejaculated on their pants.

------

Thaddeus lay on the bed weak and tired while the redhead and Asian chick fawned over him. Both women gushed at his manliness and told of how tonight had been special with him fucking them. One of them unearthed a business card and both women scribbled their phone numbers on the card, told him to give them each a call. They gave him a parting kiss before gathering up their clothes along with their face masks and left him in the room.

His eyes were closed though he couldn't tell for how long he remained there alone in the room before the door came open again. Hilda entered the room; she had a small handbag on her arm and she wasn't any longer wearing any face masks. Thaddeus raised himself on his elbows as she came up on the bed, her hand reaching for the flaccid black snake that was his cock.

"So glad I finally found you in here," she said before lowering her head on his cock. "I've been checking through most of the rooms looking out for you. I'll bet you've been keeping other wives satisfied all this time. It's my turn now." She stroked his cock and swirled her tongue over the cap of his prick, willing him to become once again erect.

"Come on, Hilda, let's leave that for later," he tried pushing her away from his cock. "You brought me here for a reason, what was it?"

"Constance is here," she said. "Right now."

That got Thad's attention. "Where?"

She looked at the wall mirror and Thaddeus followed where her eyes went. "I thought it would be nice having her watch us. Though she wasn't around to see you play with the other women. She's just as well intrigued at what you can do. I told her about our other escapade at my apartment and she wanted to see it to believe. Took some convincing but I managed to persuade her to come along." Her hand was still busy stroking his shaft to semi-erection; pre-cum oozed out of the tiny slit on the knobbed head.

"I don't believe you," he said. "Have her come over if she's really in there."

Hilda smiled at the wall mirror. "Did you hear that, Constance? He wants to see you in person.

Why don't you be a darling and come join us."

She resumed sucking his cock. Thad fought to stay erect for her but was doing a poor job of it. The door came open minutes later and a tall blonde figure stepped quietly into the room. She wore a leather skirt and blouse and a pair of high heels. The blouse looked tight on her figure, the way her breasts seemed to squeeze against each other pushing out her cleavage. Her hair was tied in a bun behind her head. She removed the mask that covered her eyes.

It was Constance.

---------------

Hilda was in charge of the situation. She motioned her sister to occupy one of the chairs and watch. Constance switched her eyes back and forth between her and Thaddeus. There was no emotion in her eyes; to Thad, she looked as though her mind was elsewhere whereas her body was in the room with them. There was listlessness to the way she moved.

"Is she high or something?" he asked Hillary.

Hilary pulled her mouth off from his cock to answer him. "No, she ain't. Probably just shocked at seeing you here with me after I'd shown her those photographs of you and me."

"What photographs?"

"The ones my former boy-toy Blondie took of us fucking at my apartment. I had him take snapshots of us so in case I could use them for leverage. Constance nearly freaked out when she saw that it was you, but when I told her how strong and vibrant you were in the sack, I guess she just had to see things for herself. Didn't you, Constance?"

Constance didn't say anything. She did rise from the chair however and approached the bed but made no inclination at coming to join Thad.

Hilda stood up from the bed and began hurriedly taking off her clothes. She was clearly enjoying the moment. "Constance, why don't you come here and suck on Thaddeus's cock for a while. I'd love to see the two of you together. It sure would look nice to have Thad fuck us both right here and now."

"Enough of this, Hilda," said Constance, finally bringing some light to her formerly vacant face. "You've had your fun. I'm not playing your games anymore."

"Oh really? And why wouldn't you, when you've done it once before. Or how else did little Johnny come into this world if it weren't through such."

Thaddeus looked at both sisters who now stood either side of the bed with him in their midst. Constance looked at her sister with a dumb expression on her face like she had just been slapped.

"That was a long time ago," Constance murmured.

"Not so long enough to make you think I'd forget the circumstances that led to it now did you," her sister fired back with spite this time. "You think I don't recall how unhappy you were, you and Emmet. Both of you desired something but didn't know how to confront it, how to admit to it until I stepped in and admitted it to both of you. How I got you both into this club and made the two of you happy once again."

Constance turned her face away, holding back tears that were apparent in her eyes. "Please, Hilda ... there's no need to go back there."

"Oh, but yes there is, sister," Hilda went to her and spurn her around to face her. Constance's eyes were already watering with tears. "You owe me a lot, Constance. You've owed me for so long. That's why you've treated me like a pariah all these years, turned your back from me whenever I needed your help—"

"You wanted too much, Hilda," cried Constance.

"A mere pittance to what you got from Emmet dearest before he hit the ground, wouldn't you agree?"

"Enough!" Thaddeus's voice cracked through their loud talk. Both sisters turned to look at him. He was now wearing his briefs. He spoke to Constance. "Go put on some clothes, you and I are going for a ride tonight."

"No!" Hilda made to stop him. "I didn't tell you to wear back your clothes. You're not going anywhere, not until I see fuck her."

"That ain't happening now, bitch," he snapped at her. "You're going to have to say goodbye to your fantasy for now." He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed and twisted her arm behind her back, making Hilda howl from the pain.

"Ouww! Stop! Stop!" she slapped her hand on the bed and struggled to free herself from his grasp, but Thaddeus had her pinned down she couldn't move an inch.

"Shut up!" Thad yelled at her. "You stop your squirming or I'm going to twist this arm of yours off your shoulder like a chicken wing. Believe me, I've had practise." He turned to Constance who stood there immobile, shocked at what was being done to her sister. Thaddeus felt the urge to walk over to her and slap that listless look off her face. It was a struggle not to snap at her. "The hell you still standing there for? Go get your clothes on and get back here, pronto!"

That jolted Constance back to reality. She opened the door and scurried out of it; it locked back after she left.

Thad kept pinning Hilda under him. He saw her handbag lying across the floor from the bed. He stretched his leg towards its handle and pulled it towards him. Hilda kept gasping under him; he slapped her ass cheek hard and told her to be quiet. He picked up the handbag and unzipped it and turned its contents upside down, letting them fall beside his feet. The contents were typical women stuff—eye liners, lipstick gloss, cell phone ... but one of them wasn't. It was a small pistol. He picked it up, checked its chamber and saw that it was loaded. He brought it to her face so she saw what he'd found.

"You planning on using this on either of us before the evening was over?" he asked her.

"It's for protection," she grunted. "I carry it with me wherever I go, you bastard."

"I'll believe you on one condition, Hilda. Where's Blondie right now?"

At that moment the door came open and Constance entered. She had on a pair of jeans with the top yet unbuttoned, and was struggling to wear a black sweater over her bra when she came in and joined them; she had loosened her hair. Thad gave her sister's arm another jerk, making her cry out.

"Ahhh ... fuck you, Thaddeus, you black motherfucker!" Hilda spat.

"You're wasting my time, Hilda. I ask once again, and you'd better answer this time, or else you're going to be a one-armed gal from now on. Where's your boyfriend Blondie? The same bastard you had pretend to kidnap your sister's kid. He's around here somewhere, isn't he? I know he's waiting to get another crack at me since last time we met. Where is he?"

She sputtered a round of cough before finally opening up. "He's downstairs ... he's downstairs, at the parking lot. He's waiting for you, waiting for you to leave."

"Oh my God," moaned Constance. "Oh my God, Hilda, what in God's name—"

"It's not my fault," said Hilda. "I can't talk the bastard out of harming Thaddeus. He's been mad about him since last night."

"How do you plan on alerting him to my leaving?" Thaddeus asked. "He's got a gun, that I know. You're not exactly going to walk me out of here in case he might mistake you for me."

"No. I was going to call him with my cell phone."

Constance came over and picked up her sister's phone. "What's his name or number?"

"Check if the name Blondie's there," Thad said to her. She scrolled through and nodded that the name was. Thaddeus returned to Hilda. "It was he that told you to invite me over to this little shin-ding spot of yours, wasn't he?"

"Uhhh ... he wanted me to invite you, but so too did I. I swear I never wanted things to go down like this. I've tried talking him out of it but the stupid son-of-a-bitch won't listen to me anymore."

"Oh but he'll listen to me all right," said Thaddeus. "Once I'm done with him that is."

He indicated at Constance to give him her sister's clothes. He tore her blouse in half and fashioned a rope out of it and used it to bound Hilda's arms behind her back. He pulled off the bed sheets from under her and ripped off half of it and used that to bind her legs. Constance went to the see-through mirror and pulled the curtain shades over it, disconnecting anyone from seeing what they were up to. Thad held onto the gun and went on wearing his clothes. He didn't bother about his tie; he wrapped it around his right hand, thinking it just might come in handy. He pocketed Hilda's gun and he and Constance left the room with her sister lying on her face on the bed, her arms and legs tied behind her back, making muffled grunts that no one would hear at least for the next couple of hours. Thaddeus was hopping they would be long gone from the compound by then. But first he had one significant obstacle to take care of.

That bastard Blondie needed taking care of.

------

They walked down the corridor past several couples on the way smiling at each other, looking like they'd just had themselves a good time. Several lonely wives did stop him along the way wanting to get a piece of him. Constance came into play and fended them off, telling them she had first dibs.

The mansion was very large and every corridor had doors that led to somewhere. Constance had been here before though she told him she hadn't investigated the place thoroughly to know where all the exits where. A couple of times they got lost. Once they walked into a large room where an orgy was ongoing. Lots of naked women and naked men on joined beds with three camera men hovering around the room filming everything. Music played and disco lights roamed the naked bodies on the bed as everyone got busy fucking each other. Thad and Constance excused themselves and went towards the back side of the building. After a couple more wrong corridor turns they found one. Thad opened the door and was immediately assaulted by a strong cold breeze that blew at him. For a moment he wondered if winter had arrived so sudden. They went down a flight of stairs and then took stopped to take their bearings.

"Which direction, Constance?" he asked her.

"The parking garage is over at the south-west end," she pointed towards a long square-like building, the front which was awash with bright lights. From where they stood they could make out rows of parked limousines and other exotic cars all leading into the parking garage. "There are usually too many cars and not enough space to contain them inside, so they leave the late comers outside."

"Would the guards be suspicious about us leaving early?"

"I don't think so. A lot of couples leave and some are still on their way here. They carry on till early morning."

They began walking towards that direction. "If I'm guessing correctly, Blondie would be waiting for us outside the building. We're going to have to circle around it and catch him off guard."

"Why don't I call him with Hilda's phone and pretend to be her?" she asked.

Thad shook his head. "Too risky. He might recognise that it's not her speaking. Also, they might have worked up a code we don't know of. It's better this way."

They got to the building and went around it. There wasn't anyone about—obviously since this was a private bash, neither of the guests would want to take their chauffeurs along fearing too many would know what went on in such places.

They walked with light steps around to the other side. When they got there, Thaddeus stopped and peaked around the corner. True enough, Blondie was resting his back against the hood of a car wearing a leather outfit, smoking a cigarette. The same outfit he'd worn last time they sparred. Thaddeus turned to Constance and told her to remain quiet. He held the gun in his left hand, safety still on, and crouched down and moved in the direction of their assailant. He hid behind the vehicles and moved between them, never losing focus of his assailant who stood less than ten feet from him, unaware of his presence. Thaddeus inched forward till he was crouched less than three feet from him at the other side of the vehicle he was reclining on with his back towards him. Thad steeled himself for what was about to happen.

Blondie brought his cigarette to his lips and took a puff from it. It was at that moment Thaddeus shot to his feet and aimed the gun at him. Thaddeus made a low whistle. Blondie turned towards his direction, his cigarette fell from his lips when he saw the gun and also who was pointing it at him. Thaddeus couldn't help but smile at him. He noticed the bruised colouration on the side of his cheek where he'd punched him last night.

"I hope you didn't get that bruise from falling down the stairs, sunny boy. Move your ass this way; stick your hands out so I can see them."

Blondie raised his arms away from his body and moved in the direction Thad indicated him to follow. He sensed the young man was about to make a move on him—he was expecting such to happen. Blondie reached for his arm that held the gun, but before he could get a grip, Thaddeus, who'd already balled his right fist with his tie wrapped around it like a glove, struck at Blondie's jaw. There was a sound of crunching bone and Blondie cried out momentarily then hit his body against the side of a parked car before crumbling to the ground. Constance left her hiding place and rushed over to see what had happened. She was relieved when she saw Thaddeus struggling to drag her would-be kidnapper towards the side of the garage building.

"He's unconscious," Thad explained to her. "We'll leave him here to sleep it off. By tomorrow he'll be running for the hills." He searched through Blondie's pockets, took out the gun that was hidden there and pocketed it. He took out his wallet as well before reclining him against the garage wall.

"Why do you mean by he'll be running for the hills?" asked Constance. "He had nothing to do with Johnny being missing."

"That's where you're wrong," Thad rose to his feet. "He had everything to do with it. He's your sister's accomplice, though not the other half of it. By this time tomorrow, you're going to tell the cops about him and they'll be looking for him. But right now, we need to go get you your boy. Where's your car?"

------

The two men were still at the main gate when Thaddeus and Constance drove out of the compound; neither of them suspected anything. Thaddeus drove while Constance gave him road directions as they made their way through the long, quiet road till they found themselves out on the turnpike heading towards the city. Neither of them said anything for a while. Constance looked out her window, the wind blew her hair behind her and every now and then she reached a hand up and pushed them away from her face. Thaddeus kept glancing at her every now and then. As they got closer to the city, he figured it was time he got some answers.

"So," he began, "are you going to tell me about it?"

She turned away from the window to look at him. There was a benign look in her eyes; she had certainly been through a lot for one night. "Tell you what?"

"Stop playing games with me, Constance. You know what I'm talking about. I can piece everything together, but if you ever want to come clean about everything, now's the time. I want to know everything." He turned to look at her, his face stern and serious. "And I mean everything."

Constance didn't say anything. She stared out the window; lights from vehicles lit her features with a somnolent pallor.

"Hilda would take much credit for everything," she said with a tired voice. "She's always smart at taking credit for things that pass her way. I once used to be one of those usherettes at that club, but that was until I met Emmet. This was a year before Johnny was born. A business friend invited him to the club. He was very unhappy at the time. We hit it off easily and somehow he kept dogging me to go out with him. Naturally I wouldn't, except I couldn't resist his charms. And Hilda to kept pushing me towards him. We dated. He fell in love with me quite easily. I guess he needed someone to take the place of the previous wife. Anyway, I too fell in love with him and within months we were married. He spoiled me a lot, and he loved me too much. It was a perfect life for both of us."

"Your sister wasn't too keen and happy about it, was she?"

"Not the way she envisioned it to be. Hilda never expected me to fall in love with Emmet. She wanted to get at his money and I wouldn't let that happen. I tried to push myself away from her, away from her lifestyle, but then something happened that drove me back to her."

She fell silent for a moment. Thad decided to help her out.

"Your man had a trouble with getting it up, right?"

Constance snapped her eyes at him, a look of bright anger lit her features. But just as they'd come, immediately the look left her face and the sadness returned. She nodded her head.

"Emmet always nagged about wanting a child, he was stubborn about it. We went to a private doctor and ... well, he was devastated when the results came back and it stated his sperm count was weak. He cried so hard about it, and it practically weakened me too. Such a loving a man he was, yet he could never have that which he most wanted in the world—a child. The thought of adoption was the last thing he wanted. We used to make love often, but after that day our love-making grinded to a stop. He started going off on business trips, leaving me home a lot of time, ignoring me. We quarrelled about it but we couldn't find our way around it. Then Hilda came up with a solution, she always good at such. She optioned that Emmet should become a cuckold and have me screw some other guy. Someone strong enough to do what Emmet can't do in bed."

"How did your man take it?"

She shrugged. "Emmet was sceptical about it. He didn't like the idea at first, thinking that maybe the guy would want to steal me away from him. But I talked him through it, and even introduced him to the man. He's only choice was that we never do anything without him there to watch, and that we never do it at Loftus Garden. We chose a hotel instead and we tried to be as discreet as we possibly could. Every time we met, he fucked me and Emmet got his kicks from watching and our relationship became tight once again. Such was how I got pregnant."

dsoul
dsoul
1,254 Followers