Introducing the Joys of Lesbos

Story Info
Sharon Stone introduces Jena Malone to Sapphic love.
10k words
4.73
34.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young actress Jena Malone came away from her last shoot in the movie "Pride and Prejudice" in which she plays the youngest sister Lydia in the Bennett family, the flirty, self-centered sister who cared more for herself and her wants than any other in her family.

When she walked out of the studio and into the LA mid-day about three o'clock, the white, misty haze was beginning to burn off from the sun and blown away by the Northwest winds off the Pacific. All-in-all it wasn't such a bad day as far as the weather was concerned; however, Jena still felt the tension and strain of the day on the set in her taught muscles, especially in her neck, shoulders, and lower back.

It was then Jena remembered having been told about the "Beverly Hot Springs" located at the corner of Oxford and Beverly Blvd. For about one hundred years it has been known and used by "los angelenos" because of its warm, therapeutic mineral water of effervescent, sodium bicarbonate-laced pools.

Jena breathed deeply and stretched her body, feeling her taught muscles as if they were in naughts.

"I could really use a good soak in a spa and get a massage afterwards," Jena thought. "Well, why not."

So Jena went inside her trailer and changed into jeans, T-Shirt, and put on her riding boots. After she was ready, Jena left her trailer and went to get her "Vespa" motorcycle to ride to the spa. Being young, Jena loved the freedom she felt riding her bike and feeling the breeze blowing in her face even though she wore a safety helmet.

She turned on the motor, kicked up the stand, and took off for the spa. Jena was looking forward to this since she had never been to a spa before. It would be a first for her. As it would turn out, it would be one of many firsts that day.

Since the "Beverly Hills Spa" wasn't that far from the studio, Jena arrived rather quickly. Besides, surprisingly, inner-city traffic wasn't too bad which is unusual in LA; although, a greater part of of LA's traffic is on its Freeways that are Intrastate Highways.

Jena turned left into the spa and parked her "Vespa" in a vacant slot. She strapped her safety helmet on the rear carrier, and then she went to the main door of the spa. She was greeted by the etched business name that was painted gold. She opened the door and walked inside. She looked around, appearing as one who was new to the spa.

As she stood there, a good looking, young woman came out from behind the front desk and came towards Jena. She was smiling, and she was wearing just enough clothing to be descent: a tight white T-Shirt with "Beverly Hills Spa" printed across her breasts to the point of allowing her nipples to be visible. The T-Shirt stopped at the mid-riff which left her smooth, taught abdomen bare until it reached the top of her low white shorts that was also quite short, allowing her pussy mound to be etched in the material. She was quite sexy, and Jena couldn't help take all her features in as she came up to her, her hand outstretched to shake Jena's.

"Hello, there, Ms.?" the employee asked.

"Ms. Jena Malone," Jena answered.

"Hmmmmm, Jena Malone," she said thoughtfully. "Your name sounds familiar, but I can't quite come up with an answer just now."

Jena smiled almost somewhat sheepishly as she looked into the young woman's eyes. "Well, you might have seen me in the movies I've been in such as 'Pride and Prejudice.'"

A look of amazement illuminated the young woman's face. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "I love that movie. It's so romantic and compelling."

"I guess you might say that about that movie," Jena answered casually.

"And you played the youngest Barret daughter Lydia. Always running after the soldiers in town and flirting with them. Why, you even married one."

"All of that is true, Miss..."

"Oh, drop the Miss. My name is Melissa."

"Well, all right, Melissa, and you can call me by my first name, Jena," Jena smiled at Melissa.

"That sounds heavenly. Most of the movie stars have us call them by their first names since what we do here in the spa can become very personal. If you know what I mean," Melissa smiled demurely.

Jena tried reading between the lines of what Melissa had just said, but she really wasn't sure what she meant.

Looking at Jena from head to toe, Melissa said, "Well, Jena. Let's get you started. Follow me to the front desk where you'll have to sign in so we know who's here; although right now, I think only one. Sharon Stone. Another actress. Do you know her?"

"Well, I know who Sharon Stone is, but I can't say I really know her even though I've seen her."

"Well, no matter," Mellisa said as she turned and led the way while Jena followed.

Melissa went behind the full-glass counter that contained clear shelves with large, white, fluffy towels stacked on them. There was a register book on top of the counter, the kind one sees in prestigious hotels, and beside it standing up in its receptacle, a gold topped pen. "Beverly Hills Springs" would not have it any other way. For them everything was first class since many of their guests were movie and rock stars as well as other people of renown.

"Now, Jena," Melissa said as she looked into Jena's blue-grey eyes, "what exactly do you want? Just a soak in the spa, a soak and a massage, or a soak, scrubbing, and full-body massage?"

Jena felt somewhat bewildered having been given so many choices and not knowing exactly what each one was and what she wanted, and so she asked Melissa even though she felt awkward having to do so. "Well, Melissa, to tell you the truth I don't know much about massages and what one has done to her."

Melissa shook her head knowingly and said, " This is your first time then coming to a spa such as this one?"

Jena shook her head 'yes' while light worry lines creased her smooth brow.

"Not to worry, Love. There's always a first time for everything. Isn't that right?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, Melissa. I suppose you are right."

"Well, then, let me tell you about what services we have to offer."

First, you can just soak in the warm mineral waters of the spa and let the water help your muscles relax; or two you can soak, have your body scrubbed; and then there is the full-body massage which is your third choice.

Jena stood trying to take it all in while Melissa gave her some time to think about what she had just told her.

After a few minutes of solitude, Jena cleared her voice and asked Melissa, "What is the full-body massage, Melissa. Is it the best?"

"Oh, by far, Jena. The full-body massage is definitely the best. The very best," Melissa answered with enthusiasm.

Jena couldn't help notice the sparkle in Melissa's blue eyes and the slight smile on her face. She was wondering what excited Melissa so.

"Well, Jena, with the full-body massage, you'll get to soak in the warm, soothing mineral waters of the spa that will begin to loosen up your tired, aching muscles and help you to relax. You'll be able to drift off wherever your mind takes you. Does that sound good?"

"That sounds heavenly," answered Jena. "That's exactly what I came for: to relax."

To keep up the pace Melissa continued, "After you have soaked your body, someone will come out to get you and take you to the massage room where a masseuse will scrub your body down from head to foot with a mixture of aloe and cucumber milk made from crushing cucumbers into a liquid pulp. This will be done with a soft bristle brush that will take off the first layer of dead skin. Once she's finished with the scrubbing, she'll rinse you with some of the mineral water, and then you go back out and soak in the spring to let you relax from the scrubbing."

"That sounds like alot of work," Jena smiled withs a bit of anxiousness on her face.

"Oh, Jena. It all sounds worse than it is, but once you've had it done, you'll feel like all the others who have the full-body massage."

"And that's it then, Melissa?" Jena asked inquisitively.

Now Melissa smiled broadly and shook her head 'No' at Jena. "Oh, my 'No,' Jena. There's much more to enjoy in the full-body massage."

"And what would that be?" asked Jena.

"Well, your masseuse will come back out to get you to give you your full-body massage," said Melissa.

Jena looked at Melissa and locked eyes with her, and then she asked naively, "Melissa, just what does a full-body massage involve?"

Melissa said nothing for a moment, looking back into Jena's blue-grey eyes, and as she did so, she was aware that her nipples hardened beneath her T-Shirt as she envisioned what this waif of a girl would look like naked. Jena couldn't help notice Melissa's nipples become hard and erect since they pushed their outline against the cloth of her T-Shirt.

Seeing Melissa's nipples get so hard and even though she couldn't see them in the flesh, Jena became excited and felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She gulped inaudibly and let out a faint sigh which Melissa couldn't help hearing. Now Melissa smiled within herself, knowing Jena had become aroused by her describing for her what was involved in the various procedures up to the full-body massage and seeing the outlines of her erect nipples.

Melissa thought to herself, "If Jena is so excited over what I've told her up to now, just imagine what she will feel like when I tell her about the full-body massage."

Clearing her throat, Melissa said, "Well, Jena, a full-body massage is the most exquisite part of it all. Your masseuse will massage every inch of your body. Not a spot will be left untouched, giving you the full sensation of having her hands massaging your muscles, and rolling her fingers around the curves of your body, and sliding her fingers in all the creases. It is the ultimate massage combined with the ultimate stimulation of your whole body. That is the reason it is called the full-body massage."

Melissa couldn't help keeping Jena's face in view, watching the changes taking place on it. She also noticed she breathed more rapidly by the rising and falling of her breasts.

Feeling somewhat embarrassed, Jena worked at catching her breath and getting her nerves under control. Her face was flushed, and she knew it. Part was due to her embarrassment and the other part was due of her Irish light complexion.

Once she was in control of her actions, Jena looked at Melissa, wanting to tell her she wanted to sign up for the full-body massage, but she felt too embarrassed to do so, and Melissa read Jena's inner turmoil on her face.

"Listen, Jena. You don't have to be embarrassed if you sign up for the full-body massage, and I can see on your face and in your eyes that it is 'Yes.' You won't be the first woman to feel this way. Many have before you, but I assure you, once you've had a full-body massage, you'll enjoy it, and you'll come back for more. Besides, you can tell your masseuse to STOP anytime you feel uncomfortable with what she is doing. Sound all right?"

"Well, yes, that sounds all right, Melissa. Besides, there is a first time for everything. Right?"

"Right!" Melissa agreed as she handed Jena the gold top pen to sign the Guest Book."

While Jena was signing her name, Melissa came around the front desk and walked up to Jena. "Follow me, Jena. I'll take you to the Locker Room where you can get out of your street clothes, put them into a basket that I'll take back with me and put it safely away until you're ready to leave. Your clothes will be waiting for you when you come back."

Melissa lead Jena along a brightly painted corridor and into the Locker Room.

"All right. Now, get undress, Jena," Melissa told her.

At first, Jena was hesitant about being naked in front of Melissa even though she had been naked with other women present before this.

"How silly I am being," Jena thought to herself. "If I'm going to get into the hot springs and have a full-body massage, I'm going to have to be naked."

Having convinced herself of that, Jena removed her street clothing from T-Shirt to shoes, put them into the basket and handed it over to Melissa who took it from her.

"As I told you, your belongings will be perfectly safe," assured Melissa. "Now go through that door that says 'Spa' and you'll be there. Enjoy, Jena," Melissa smiled.

As Jena walked away Melissa couldn't help but admire her small but shapely ass, and she couldn't forget the images of Jena removing her clothes one at a time, revealing her breasts and shaved pussy to her. Melissa absolutely tingled with sexual excitement.

Jena had smiled back at Melissa as she walked away, and then haltingly Jena walked to the door to the 'Spa' and semi-hesitantly pushed it open.

The first thing that hit her was the rush of steam coming up from the warm mineral water in the spa as well as some individual ones built around the main one. The next thing she noticed was the smell of the sodium bicarbonate-laced mineral water.

For awhile Jena just stood there, her eyes taking everything in as well as they could. It looked as if she were looking for someone she knew...a familiar face, but she didn't. In fact, she didn't see anyone because of the steam.

However, there was one in the water who had been looking at Jena ever since she walked through the door. It was Sharon Stone the actress who is a frequent visitor to the spa...often three or more times a week if her schedule allowed it.

Sharon studied the girl from head to feet, taking in her young, womanly charms. Jena stood about 5' 7". She had beautiful auburn-reddish hair with highlights running through it. Her nose was small and rounded and had a few freckles on it. Her lips were not full, but they were well defined and sexy. Her ears were small and lay against her head, and her cheekbones had smooth lines down to her round chin. She didn't wear alot of make-up, so that which one saw of Jena's face was natural.

Jena had a slender neck that smoothed out onto her shoulders. Her body overall was small, making her look much younger than her twenty-two years. She had small, pert breasts with teasing nipples and round, pink areolas.

Her stomach was flat with a dimple-like belly-button. Her hips were narrow but well-formed for her stature, and her thighs and calves followed the same way.

She had dainty feet and wasn't wearing any toenail polish.

From her front view and what Sharon was seeing, she guessed the young woman must have a small, round ass, but what intrigued her most was her shaved pussy. There wasn't one hair on her mound, making her look much younger than she really was.

Just looking at her had Sharon's pussy lubricating, and she was wondering how she could meet this cute girl to enjoy for the afternoon.

Since she seemed a bit dismayed and not know exactly what to do, Sharon thought the best way to meet her would be the direct approach rather than letting it up to chance, and so Sharon got up from the spa and walked towards the young girl.

Jena saw Sharon walking towards her and knew who she was right away, and she gulped once or twice by the time Sharon was standing in front of her.

"Hello, there," Sharon said with a smile, "You look a little lost. Your first time?" she asked.

Jena shook her head and said, "Yes. Yes, it's my first time, and I do feel a little lost," Jena half-chuckled embarrassingly. "But, I know who 'you' are, or at least I think you are she. I say 'think' because I've never seen you naked before."

Sharon laughed joyfully. "That's a good one. I guess seeing a person with clothes and without clothes can make a difference in perception." "And just who do you think I am, may I ask?"

"You're Sharon Stone. Aren't you?" Jena asked.

"Right you are!"

"And I think I recognize you from some of the movies you've be in. Let's see. Your most recent movie is 'Poseidon,' and you were in 'Pride and Prejudice,' and quite a few more. Correct me if I'm wrong," said Sharon.

"No, no. You're right. I'm one and the same,' Jena answered Sharon.

"So, I recognize the face, but I'm afraid and somewhat ashamed I don't know your name," said Sharon.

"Oh, that's all right, Sharon," said Jena. "I don't have major roles in the movies in which I have a part such as Lydia, the fifth and youngest of the Bennett sisters in 'Pride and Prejudice.' But no matter what part I have, I try to do my best for myself as well as for the character."

"That's a very wise and mature philosophy to have in the entertainment industry," Sharon answered. "Anyway, glad to meet you," Sharon said," as she stretched out her open hand and took Jena's into hers. "And I'm glad we've finally met. Now, I don't want to impose, but if you don't mind some company, come along with me, and we can be with one another in the warm spring. It is so terrifically invigorating and relaxing."

Jena was actually relieved with Sharon's invitation to join her, so she followed Sharon to the place she had been and got into the water with her.

When first feeling the water, Jena said, "My this water IS warm, Sharon!"

"You get used to it once you've been in it for awhile, and it will relax your muscles and remove the tensions-of-the-day right out of you," Sharon encouraged Jena.

Sharon was already sitting on the ledge of the spa with her head lying on two rolled, white, fluffy towels, her arms stretched out with her hands flat against the tile, and she had deliberately spread her legs so Jena could have a good view of her hairy womanhood that stood out in such contrast from Jena's silky-smooth shaved pussy.

Jena followed suit and sat down next to Sharon, copying the posture Sharon had assumed, but when her hand accidentally touched Sharon's arm, she said apologetically, "Oh, I'm sorry, Sharon. I didn't mean touch you."

"That's all right, Jena. Think nothing of it as she in return touched Jena's left hand with hers."

When Sharon touched Jena's hand, she felt a twinge course throughout her body, making her nipples erect and hard, and a tingle between her legs. This was a new sensation for Jena, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it or how to react. All she knew was Sharon's subtle touch filled within her feelings she had never known in her young life.

For awhile, therefore, Jena, almost afraid to move and break the contact, remained still, saying nothing to Sharon but feeling the sensual electricity building between them.

After awhile, since Jena hadn't said anything to Sharon nor move her hand away from hers, Sharon lightly massaged the top of Jena's hand with her fingertips, feeling the bones beneath her tender skin. Jena's hands were smooth and soft. Definitely the skin of one so young which Sharon figured was about twenty.

Jena still kept her hand where it was, letting Sharon slide her fingertips back and forth and around and around the top of it, and as Jena's excitement became more intense, Sharon, now becoming bolder, moved her body closer to Jena's, sliding her right hand up Jena's right arm. By the time Sharon reached Jena's shoulder, her body was lightly touching Jena's ass and upper thigh.

"Oh, my god," Jena thought to herself. "What am I doing? I'm letting Sharon Stone feel my body with her hand and press her warm body next to mine."

Jena questioned whether this was right or not since she never had a woman touch her before--not like this--nor had she touched a woman either. But Sharon was so beautiful and sexy, and ever since Melissa at the front desk had described all that the spa had to offer, including the full-body massage, she had become sexually aroused, and now Sharon was just adding fuel to the fire inside her young body by the touch of her warm hand and body.

Jena wasn't sure what to do...what to say...how to react. She just knew Sharon's touch was all-consuming, and she didn't want her to stop.

On her part, Sharon perceived what must be going through Jena's mind about now, now that she was touching her and making advances towards her. It was only natural, and Sharon was rather sure this was a first for Jena, so she decided to go slowly so as not to alarm Jena.