Introducing the Joys of Lesbos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon wanted Jena, and she wanted her badly. Therefore, she was content to take her time and let nature take her course.

Sharon felt Jena's body twitch, and when she did, she whispered softly to Jena, "Jena, relax. You don't have to be nervous. I won't do anything that will harm you. You just excite me so, and I feel the need to touch your glowing skin. Is this the first time you've been touched by a woman?"

"Uh huh," Jena answered. "The very first, and I've never felt like this before. I feel so warm and excited inside. My nipples are hard, and I feel excited between my legs."

Sharon smiled within herself, knowing she would have her way with Jena, a willing lovely to introduce her to the intimate joys of Lesbos.

Upon hearing what Jena had just said encouraged Sharon to bend her head to Jena's and kiss her lightly on her left cheek. As with her hand, it felt soft and smooth against her wet lips. From her cheek, Sharon moved her lips across to Jena's ear, licked around it from the outside to the inside, and whispered, "Jena, you are so young and beautiful. I've wanted you the first time I saw you come in and stand before the spa looking lost. You were a vision of loveliness...like a 'Botticelli' you are with your dark, red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Why, you could have been a model for him."

Jena blushed because of Sharon's compliment, making her skin even more pink than it had been.

Jena was so taken by what Sharon had just said to her, she was speechless. All she could do was melt into the warmth of Sharon's warm breathing into her ear through her words of praise.

While Jena was in this erotic stupor, Sharon turned her body to the right, brought her right arm around Jena's head, and turned Jena's face toward's hers. Sharon looked deeply into Jena's eyes and saw the passion in her eyes that was equal to the passion in hers. The two held their stare momentarily, and then Sharon lowered her head slowly towards Jena and tenderly kissed her forehead...then her two eyes...the tip of her small nose...and finally Jena's lips. Sharon took the tip of her wet tongue and licked around the outside of Jena's lips. She then kissed her softly and slowly.

Sharon's kiss transported Jena into a lover's paradise, and her heart beat faster and faster as Sharon prolonged the kiss. Jena thought to herself, "Will she never stop and break the kiss? However, Sharon didn't stop but put the tip of her tongue between Jena's lips right, seeking admission inside her mouth.

Jena knew what Sharon was asking, and by now having thrown aside any reservation on her part to participate in woman love, Jena opened her lips and let Sharon put her tongue inside her mouth.

Both Sharon and Jena swooned in the sweetness of the kiss as their tongues licked around and intertwined, each trying to get her tongue down the other's mouth as far as she possibly could.

Their kiss was the kiss of first time lovers, and both Sharon and Jena got caught up in the ecstasy of it and softly murmured their erotic delight. For Jena it was unlike any other kiss she had ever had, but up until then all her other kisses were with men. Sharon's kiss was soft, gentle, giving.

When Jena brought her seeking tongue to the fore, Sharon took it between her lips and began to suck it deeply into her mouth. At the same time, she brought her left hand up to Jena's flushed, right cheek and softly caressed it gently with her fingertips.

Jena's stomach churned with excitement, and Sharon felt her breathing become faster as she kissed and caressed her.

While still kissing, Sharon slowly slid her hand down Jena's cheek, feeling the curve of her cheek bone, and put her fingertips onto Jena's slim neck, moving further downward while she increased her sucking Jena's writhing tongue.

Sharon stopped where Jena's neck and shoulder meet, thinking to herself about her next move. "Will this shock Jena and make her want to stop our enamored kiss or encourage her to continue her petting Jena's young body."

She didn't know, but Sharon had already made up her mind that she wouldn't stop. She couldn't stop. The feel of Jena's body was much too exciting, and it had Sharon's libido rising higher and higher and getting stronger as they continued their their romantic tryst.

"Well, I have nothing to lose," Sharon thought to herself, "except this beautiful woman. But, I won't know until I go for it."

With those thoughts racing through her head, Sharon stopped sucking on Jena's tongue and thrust it into Jena's mouth as far as she could. As she did so, Jena took Sharon's tongue between her lips and sucked, enjoying the sensation immensely, so much so she was startled by Sharon's next move.

Sharon let her right hand drift from Jena's shoulder down on her upper arm, letting the backs of her fingernails leave erotic trails as they moved. She stopped for a brief moment to allow this sensation to register in Jena's mind, but then she slid her hand onto Jena's chest and captured her small, pert breast so that her palm covered her hard nipple and rosy-pink areola while her fingertips cupped the beautiful mound of womanly flesh from her slight cleavage to her chest wall on which her nipple was mounted.

Jena was still enamored with Sharon's 'French' kiss, so when she suddenly felt Sharon's hand on her breast, she was startled and jumped slightly which pressed her breast deeper into Sharon's hand.

Jena broke the kiss so she could talk to Sharon. This was all very new to her and her sexual experience.

"Oh, Sharon! What are you doing? And should you be doing it?" Jena asked the two sentences in quick succession.

Sharon smiled at Jena and asked, "Does what I have done--put my hand on your breast--make you feel good and excite you."

Jena couldn't come up with an immediate answer because she had never been in this situation before, having another woman feel her up. However, she thought about Sharon's two questions and came up with one answer to both of them."

"Well, yes, Sharon. Your touching my breast does feel good, and it excites me very much. It's just so new to me."

Sharon smiled at Jena. "Everything in this world is 'new' when it's done for the first time. Isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, I guess you're right, Sharon. It's just that you caught me off guard, and I was deeply immersed in our kissing," Jena replied.

"Ah, but there's more to Sapphic love than just kissing and where. Much more," answered Sharon. "And I'll show you what Sapphic love is all about."

With having given Jena that response, Sharon began to massage Jena's breast, gently squeezing the mound of female flesh with her active fingers, and afterwards while she continued her gentle squeezing Jena's breast, she took her now hard, yet supple, nipple between her thumb and forefinger and tweaked it gently, and she also rolled it between them.

"Oh, Sharon," moaned Jena, "that feels wonderful. I've done it to myself, but having someone else do it to me is quite different. Much more exciting."

"That's what Sapphic love is all about, Jena...women pleasuring other women by whatever means they enjoy," Sharon instructed.

While it took Jena time to assimilate all Sharon had said and done, Sharon slid downward...her right hand still massaging Jena's right breast...and she brought her body close to Jena's and raised herself upward with her left forearm, supporting herself with her left foot and leg.

Sharon then brought her head directly over Jena's breast. At first she just looked and marveled at how delicate it looked, the mound of flesh capped with a pink aureola and even a lighter pink nipple. It looked delicious, and now it was time for Sharon to taste it.

Slowly Sharon lowered her head towards Jena's pert breast, and when she was within tongue's reach, she blew her hot breath softly on Jena's turgid nipple.

This sent erotic chills run through Jena, and gooseflesh formed around her areolas. While Jena shuddered with sensual excitement, Sharon opened her mouth and, lowering her head even more, she formed her mouth into an "O" and engulfed Jena's sweet nipple.

With a few flicks of her tongue and a little sucking of her nipple, Sharon had Jena writhing with unbridled passion.

While bringing her hands to rest on the back of Sharon's head, Jena pushed down gently, and moaned from shear sensual pleasure. Never in her young life did she have such feelings coursing throughout her body, and while Jena moaned her pleasure, she also felt herself tingling between her legs as her vaginal sheath was lubricating abundantly as usually happens with young women.

"Oh, Sharon. Suck my breast. You are making me feel so good and horny," Jena moaned between her gasps for air.

Sharon did not answer but continued to suck on Jena's breast, but then she withdrew from Jena's right breast and went over to her left breast to give it the same erotic treatment she had given Jena's right breast.

When Jena thought it couldn't get any better, Sharon moved her head and placed her hands on Jena's sides which, because Jena was such a slim woman, her front fingers still pushed into Jena's flesh, and she slid her tongue into Jena's almost cleavage.

"Oh, Sharon. Don't stop. Please, don't stop," Jena pleaded, but, of course, Sharon had no intention on stopping. She was about to raise the pleasure bar.

In union with one another, Sharon moved her head and hands down the center of Jena's body, leaving a wet trail with the saliva from her wet tongue. She traced a line between her rib cage and onto her waist. Now with her hands on Jena's sides, Sharon slid her tongue up the small rise in Jena's abdomen until she reached her bellybutton where she stopped.

Once there, Sharon circled Jena's bellybutton with her salivating tongue and then dipped her tongue into Jena's navel, tickling with the tip of it. After a short time, Sharon withdrew her tongue from Jena's bellybutton, leaving a small pool of her saliva which she used to begin her advancing to the rising mound of Jena's sweet, shaved pussy.

New thoughts went through Jena's mind...sensual thoughts...excited thoughts...questioning thoughts. Was Sharon going to do what she knew was done to a woman be it by another woman or a man?

Jena didn't have long to wait for these thoughts to come together and become reality.

Sharon said, "Jena, slide your body up a little so your ass is at the edge of the spa with your legs hanging over the side at your knees."

Without asking why, Jena did as Sharon said, realizing she had come too far to turn back now. Besides, she was so sexually aroused and so wet between her legs by now, she knew she just had to have an orgasm whether fingering herself off or having Sharon bring her to orgasm.

"Right now, it's good we are the only two patrons so we won't be disturbed, or at least I don't think we shall," Sharon added with a whimsical smile.

With Jena in place as she had instructed her, Sharon looked up at Jena past her pussy in line with Jena's head.

"Now, Jena, I want you to bend your knees and put your feet onto the tile floor."

Jena did as Sharon told her to do.

"Good, girl," Sharon said as she put her hands on Jena's knees. "Now, spread your legs fairly wide...almost the same way as you do when you go for your PAP smears at the doctor's office."

Jena opened her legs slowly, feeling a little strange and vulnerable even though she had been so intimate with Sharon up until now. Besides, Jena had been aware of Sharon's nakedness while they were in the spa, and she noticed the difference between them. Sharon was voluptuous with curves unlike Jena's. Sharon was full in the hips and had a nice ass that was round and firm. Unlike her, Sharon's pussy was natural, having a forest of auburn-colored pubic hair, but the greatest difference for Jena was Sharon's breasts. Sharon's breasts were full and pear-shaped, her nipples coming to succulent buds at her areolas, making them very erotic. In contrast to Sharon, Jena's breasts were small and pert; although, Jena wasn't flat-chested. Overall, Jena's body was beautifully formed and balanced. One would say Jena's body goes well with her overall looks.

By now Sharon had Jena's legs spread wide, and she was able to look down her thin but well-shaped legs right at her young pussy, hairless and smooth. Sharon studied Jena's pussy. She saw the crease between her pussy lips as well as the two creases where Jena's legs and abdomen meet.

Jena's pussy lips were puffy and close together. She did not have any flesh protruding from between her pussy lips, but being sexually aroused the head of Jena's clit, her love pearl, was already out from beneath its hood, something that Sharon didn't miss.

Jena's vagina was open and already covered with her natural lubrication, some of which had run down between the crack in her ass. In fact, there was pussy cream all the way past the perineum to her tight, little asshole.

"What a delicate, delectable morsel of feminine pussy," thought Sharon to herself. "My mouth is watering already from the very thought of having my face in Jena's pussy and eating her out until she cums all over me and into my mouth. Mmmmm. Yes, that's what I want."

Therefore, without further hesitation, Sharon lowered her head between Jena's spread legs towards Jena's pussy. As she got closer, Sharon smelled Jena's musk emanating from her vaginal hole. It smelled fresh and wonderful to Sharon.

Sharon stopped to breathe in Jena's sweet musk before lowering her head and kissing Jena's pussy.

When Sharon's wet lips first made contact with Jena's pussy lips, it sent wave after erotic wave throughout Jena's young body. Never before had she felt such a powerful feeling. The moment was a first for her, another first she would never forget.

"So this is the other kind of kiss Sharon mentioned after their kissing of their lips," Jena smiled inwardly.

How does one forget her first kiss? How does one forget her first kiss on her pussy? There can be only one "first," and this mouth-kiss from the lips of Sharon upon Jena's pussy lips was a first and always would be.

The sensual, erotic shockwave coursed through Jena's mind as well as her body. She felt enlivened by the erotic energy spreading throughout her body with that one kiss.

Jena's body quivered. Her inner thighs trembled. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her breath came in short gasps. Her whole body was sexually reborn.

While Jena was going through all of this, having all these physical, emotional, and mental feelings coursing through her young body, Sharon took Jena's ass cheeks into her hands, fingers outstretched, and pulled Jena into her while she thrust her tongue as deeply into Jena's vaginal sheath as she could.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Sharon! My god, Love," Jena said as loudly and clearly as possible while she, in turn, thrust back against Sharon's face and protruding tongue, burying Sharonn's face into her hairless pussy.

Sharon heard Jena's cry of sexual ecstasy which encouraged her to work harder and more deliberately inside her pussy. Sharon sought out Jena's ridges on top of the inside of her pussy and flicked her tongue back and forth over them, and then she pushed her tongue in as far as it was physically possible in order to reach even the edge of Jena's G-Spot area. Sharon knew if she couldn't get to Jena's G-Spot with her tongue, she could reach it with her fingers which she would bring into play later when she moved her mouth up to Jena's clit.

In the meantime Sharon tongue-fucked Jena's vagina, moving it in and out and collecting and tasting as much of her young creaminess as she could.

Jena on her part kept pace with Sharon, thrusting upward as Sharon pushed her tongue inward and pulling away as Sharon brought her tongue out near the opening of her vagina. Jena felt her pussy cream running out of her vagina, and she felt her vaginal sheath feeling fuller and tighter as Sharon's face became covered with Jena's pussy cream.

Sharon's tongue-fucking Jena's pussy went on for a long time until Jena hissed to Sharon, "Sharon, Love, you have me so excited and sexually aroused, I need to cum. Help me to cum, please."

Sharon heard Jena's plea for release, and she was only too happy to comply. She withdrew her tongue from Jena's vagina, having one final lick to gather more of her pussy cream for what she had in store for Jena.

With her tongue covered with Jena's pussy cream, Sharon slid her tongue down between Jena's ass cheeks to her perky, tight, little asshole, and licked all over it.

This was another first for Jena. She had never had her ass rimmmed, but the feeling was wonderful. More erotic shivers surged through Jena's overcharged sexual body and mind, and it felt to her as if all her muscles were twitching with excitement. Sharon licked all around and then stuck the very tip of her tongue into Jena's virgin asshole. Instinctively, Jena squeezed her ass cheeks from the new sensation and caught just the tip of Sharon's tongue before it popped out of it.

Sharon then licked her way back up between Jena's sweet ass to her vagina that had pussy cream covered around the outer edge, allowing Sharon to gather up more onto her working tongue.

Having her tongue coated with Jena's pussy cream, Sharon began a slow track up between Jena's puffy pussy lips, and as she did so, Jena's pussy lips opened up for Sharon's tongue and then closed behind it as she moved upward towards Jena's clit that by now was completely exposed from its hood and shining from the sexual moisture covering it.

Jena's love pearl was not large, but went well with the size of her pussy and body. Sharon saw it with upturned eyes as she licked her way to her goal.

When Sharon reached Jena's clit, she lifted her head, puckered her cream-covered lips, and softly blew her warm breath onto Jena's tingling, vibrating clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Sharon! My god. Ohhhhhhh," you're doing it to me again. Your blowing on my sensitive parts, first my nipples and now my clit, is driving me crazy and mad with desire. Put me out of my misery and make me cum. Please, Sharon," Jena pleaded.

Sharon knew it was time to let Jena feel how exquisite her orgasm will be with a woman who was willing to take her time and give of herself to help bring her lover to climax. The orgasm was Jena's, but the bringing of her to her orgasm was Sharon's gift to her.

Sharon once more formed her mouth into an "O" and moved it directly over Jena's vibrating clit. As she lowered her head onto her prize, she also brought her right hand off Jena's right ass cheek and slid it between Jena's legs until her fingers were at the gates of Jena's womanly Nirvana. In synch, Sharon brought her mouth down over Jena's clit and shoved her index and middle fingers into her well-lubricated vaginal sheath, sliding them past the ridges just inside her vagina and finding the swollen sac on the top of Jena's vaginal wall that is her G-Spot area. Sharon felt how full it now was of the paraurethra fluid, and as she finger-fucked Jena's pussy, she felt how Jena's vagina was much tighter to the point that her vaginal walls grasped at her fingers as they slid back and forth.

Therefore, while finger-fucking Jena's pussy, she flicked her engorged clit with her tongue and circled it.

When Sharon felt Jena tremble and raise her hips off the tile floor and heard the slow, soft moan that was working its way from deep inside Jena's body and soul, she knew it was time.

Sharon clamped her lips around Jena's hot clit and sucked on it with fervor yet gently. Sharon was enamored with Jena's flesh.

"Ooooo. Jena's pussy is so soft and velvety," Sharon thought to herself as she awaited Jena's orgasmic explosion.

Jena started to buck up and down on Sharon's face, and Sharon knew it was time. Knowing this, she slid off Jena's clit and would replace her mouth with her fingers. Sharon slid down to the opening of Jena's vagina. She gave a few extra rubs on the sac until she felt the moisture wet and squishing and heard Jena's almost orgasmic scream.