Introducing Virginia Holton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla expected that their intercourse would take place in the water. She had little idea what Virginia had in store for her.

"Mother, quick, bend over," urged the naked beauty.

Marla did so and before she could utter a sound she felt Virginia's swollen, hot cock enter her pussy from behind and press into her. She wanted to shriek with excitement, but all she could manage was a submissive whimper. Virginia all but assaulted her mother as she thrust and withdrew until she rolled through an orgasm. Marla cried out and wriggled in her grip, but to no avail. Once Virginia had filled her with cream she withdrew.

Virginia then led her mother out in the warm, calm water to a point at which the water reached her waist. Then, without ceremony, she turned to her mother and embraced her once more, crushing her breasts against those of the woman she had once nursed.

"O my darling," whispered Marla, "oh, Love, I'm already so wet and sticky. Do you want me this much?"

"Never more than now, you precious woman, never more than now."

Virginia lifted Marla's hips and guided the muscled legs around her. As the older woman held on to Virginia's shoulders and closed her thighs about her, she felt the incredible fullness of Virginia's swollen cock enter her in one sweet, velvety thrust and drive directly to her base.

Try as she might, Marla could not suppress her scream of joy.

"OH! Oooohhhh my lover, my princess, my beautiful boy...you are taking all of me! You have...mmmmh!" she cried.

They had the full attention of those on shore, but that made not the slightest difference to the lovers in the water. What they were doing was perfectly obvious and it amplified Marla's and Virginia's erotic excitement.

Virginia began to penetrate and withdraw from her mother, achieving a regular and deep thrust yet keeping her assault tender and loving. Marla threw back her head in ecstasy as the first orgasm swept over her as if it were a storm at sea. Virginia sensed the increase in moisture deep within her and continued the slow entry and exit. She was so extremely hard; the head of her cock felt alive as if it were a thing in itself.

"Talk to me, Mother," the blonde whispered. "Tell me what this is like for you. Because I am going to continue until I have subdued you, then I am going to fill you again with my cream."

"You...oh! Oh, Virginia, do that again, lover. You...have no idea how you are taking me apart and...leave me flying and comforted and fulfilled and so full of longing. I've seen how beautiful you are, and yet I never realized how enormous you are. Oh! lord, Virginia, you are huge inside of me."

"Feel me, Marla...feel how hard and hot I am. You can sense my head because I am so swollen. Think of the lovely veins that surround my cock...think of how pretty and thick is the fur on my balls and how smooth I am elsewhere."

"Mmmm...sweet lover of mine. I do feel you, and you...you...oh! Virginia! You are so big inside of me! Every time you move in and out I feel the suction in my pussy. Oh, hell! Here I go again!"

With that Marla tossed head and giggled at the sweet little electricity of her climax. Her breasts bounced heavily as she gripped Virginia with her muscular legs, endeavoring to cram more of that beautiful cock into her and having to accept the fact that her shemale lover was already at her end. She felt her balls lightly brush her thighs, those marvelous breasts touching her own nipples, and long golden tresses blowing about her face.

Once more she came.

Then she sensed Virginia harden and take a slightly different stance in the water. She recognized it as the precursor to the beautiful, sensuous experience she had desired for so long...her shemale son was going to cum within her a second time in this invasion. And it would not be any little event, either. Marla recognized the signs of a rolling storm that would sweep her away.

Virginia was steel-hard within her. She gripped Marla's hips with both hands, backed out momentarily, loosed a cry of victory and drove fiercely into her pussy. She moaned in ecstasy each time the lengths of ropy cum shot into her mother, feeling the passage of the scalding heavy strings and becoming more aroused with each spurt.

Their observers on-shore were in no doubt about what they were watching. This was passionate intercourse of memorable proportions accomplished in public and not to be forgotten.

"Oh! oh!...darling...yes...yes...YES! I am so full of you. I am so creamy and sticky. I am so full of your cum! You gorgeous creature."

With that, Marla fastened her mouth to Virginia's and lashed her tongue furiously inside her mouth. Saliva flooded their mouths and ran down their chins. Their breasts bounced furiously as Virginia continued her steady driving into and out of her mother, spurting droplets of sticky liquid, still as aroused as when she had begun.

Eventually, Virginia's thighs began to burn, not from another orgasm, but from weariness in supporting Marla in an intercourse position, despite the lifting effect of the water around them. They kissed, whispered erotic phrases to each other, and Virginia withdrew. Though the warm water cleansed them, Virginia's penis was still hard as she emerged from the water. She saw several sunbathers point to her, knew what they were saying, and felt another zing of erotic electricity.

Marla glanced down at Virginia's great cock swinging heavily from side-to-side and grasped it. She held on as they returned to their position on the beach.

"Are you happy now, Marla, since everyone on the beach is staring at us? You are leading me up the sand with my cock as if I needed guidance to get back here."

Virginia grinned wickedly.

"You are so full of it sometimes, sweet lover," shot back the older woman. "I'm holding on to you for support. You can tell that. After what you just did to me, I need all the help I can get!"

"If you need help, Marla dear, I would expect you to put your arm around my shoulders and hobble a bit. You have your hand firmly placed somewhere else, and you're not hobbling at all. You act as if you've just been ravaged sexually and loved every second of it."

Marla turned to her child and cupped both of Virginia's breasts as she gazed into the blonde's widened blue eyes.

"And so I have been. This has changed things, you know. This is not casual for me, Virginia. Do you understand me?"

The statuesque young nude stared right back at her.

"Oh, I do, indeed, Marla. Our lovemaking was not casual for me, either. We may have friends with whom we are very intimate, my sweet Mother, but this is permanent. I would never expect you to cease your relationships with Carla and Annabelle in order to further what we have. Rather, I think your sexual attachment to them is sensuous, extremely arousing, and it certainly pleases me. What we have is different."

They dressed and left the beach for home intending to accomplish serious preparations for the departure to the United States. Instead, when they arrived home, they showered together, made love as the water pounded down, dried their hair and rushed back to bed. Only after their desires had been sated hours later did they fall into an exhausted sleep.

One week later Virginia left for Texas.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Marla shook herself awake to the present, realizing that she had at some point meandered around to her office couch and reclined there during her musings about her shemale son. In several hours she would see her beautiful child at the airport at long last. Virginia was coming home, and this time it appeared for good. That was nearly four years ago, she mused. Has it swept by so fast? Oh, I love that girl. Virginia, you cannot know how I have missed you, Darling. Now you are coming home. A perfectly loving and longing smile brightened her face as she said to no one in particular, "But I'm going to do my best to show you. My very, very best."

The Arrival

She strode purposefully but without hurry down the loading ramp from Sunbelt Airlines' lounge to the Canadair CRJ200ER small passenger jet that would carry her to Palm Beach International Airport and home. This time she planned to stay indefinitely.

University life in Texas had been enjoyable, and she had enthusiastically worked through every course in her textile design curriculum with an eye toward the opportunity with Prism Design in Palm Beach. But Virginia Holton was also tired after nearly four years of college study, and in contrast to other parents who would have advised their son or daughter to "Hang in for just a few more hours and get the whole thing over with," her mother, Marla Holton, had fairly yelled, "Come on home for as long as you want! You can finish the rest here."

And so Virginia packed it all up, shipped most of her belongings home, and now settled into her seat on the final leg of her journey.

She lowered herself into the aisle seat of row eight and thought how much more she liked traveling on these smaller jets with two seats on each side of the center aisle than becoming a sardine in the 'cattle car' of a larger craft, stacked miserably on top of every other passenger. She smiled at the woman beside her in the window seat, then withdrew a paperback thriller from her bag and read until she began to doze.

Virginia had risen early enough that morning to bathe, dress and apply the little makeup she used. Her neck muscles were slightly accentuated because of the weight of her hair. Other than to trim the ends so that all the hair was an even length, neither she nor her mother had cut it since she was six years old. One day soon I've got to weigh this stuff, she thought.

Her arms and shoulders were slender, soft and shapely, her hands delicate with natural one-inch long rounded nails. She had finally decided to grow her nails long like her mother's. Marla had a stunning set of three-inch fingernails that curved in near-perfect arcs; she referred to them as her claws. Virginia stood nude before the mirror on the back of the room's bathroom door. She turned to admire the profile of her breasts and was pleased with what she saw.

As she gazed at herself, the organ between her thighs firmed, then hardened. When she turned to face herself in the mirror, it swelled to a gorgeous full length of nine inches. Nestled beneath her cock was her ball sac concealed by its lush coat of blonde fur.

She truly enjoyed herself. Her skin was a lovely honeyed tan, silky smooth to the touch. A year ago she manicured her pubic bush by shaving all abdominal hair above her penis. She shaved her legs to their inside top and her anal cleft as well. The dense forest of golden hair covering her balls curled outward around them in a sexy, soft cloud.

Virginia touched the velvet pinkish tan of her crown, then ran her nails beneath it to that 'spot of gold' as she termed it. Her penis now stood directly out from her body, warm, swollen, beautiful. She longed to enjoy a luxurious moment of private ecstasy; however, that would have to wait. She detested having to rush, and she wanted to be prepared for her mother when she arrived in Palm Beach.

First on her list was an unhurried breakfast at a buffet down the street. She had laid out a ribbed undershirt or sleeveless tee shirt she would tuck into closely fitting black denims. These were set off by black leather heels and a wide black leather belt with a gold buckle. Virginia fitted her heavy breasts into a thin lacey bra and pulled the white top over them. The bra nestled her breasts together while concealing nothing; their dark brown pointed nipples were clearly outlined through the thin fabric. She placed a single-strand pearl pendant in each ear lobe and felt them softly caress her face with her movements. On her left wrist she wore a simple gold watch; on her right, four gold bracelets of differing designs and thicknesses. She left her mane of golden hair loose with its wave covering her right eye.

She picked up her shoulder bag, the only item she would hand-carry, took a last look around the room, closed the door and walked to the waiting taxi.

Several passengers across the aisle and behind her on the plane gazed at her with interest. Virginia was a different lady in many respects. She had an easy laugh with a quick sense of humor. Surprisingly, she thoroughly enjoyed being 'hit on' within reason, and employed her good humor on those for whom the word 'no' had no significance. Sometimes there were people who could not understand that small sentence, "No," but they were few.

During her years at the university she had dated both men and women, at times preferring the latter. Too many men had the manners of a wart hog and didn't even know they were missing something of great value when she turned down their advances. There were a few exceptions. She did date several male classmates and even a professor; of the five she went on to enjoy sex with two of them. The other three took her for a woman, something that always delighted Virginia, and they were actually the sort of dates she allowed to fondle her breasts, a truly memorable experience for all three. With these, however, she allowed no further sexual activity.

There was another, Ron, who at first was quite enjoyable and she dated him several times. Their parting of ways came when he wanted to tie up Virginia. She demurred, urging instead that they continue kissing and that he play with her breasts and take pictures of her topless. Ron continued to wheedle and finally attempted to ensnare her left wrist with a rope.

He experienced the surprise of his life when, with barely an effort, the topless blonde beauty grasped his left wrist with her own right hand and, securing his upturned wrist with her left hand, sharply bent his hand back toward his forearm, driving him to the floor in pain.

"I know this is a rather hackneyed question, Ron, but what part of 'No' did you not understand?"

Her now-thoroughly embarrassed date squirmed in an effort to get loose, but she tightened her grip.

"Listen carefully, Ron. I asked you courteously to not do that; now you get it without the peanut butter and cherry jam. I don't do tie-ups. Not for anybody. One, because I have no intention of putting myself in a completely defenseless position. Almost no one in this life is worthy of that sort of trust by anybody. And second, when a person is tied up there is no way they can make love to their partner. I like to return the favor. You won't get a second chance to do it right. We're through. If you are reeeeelly smart you'll stay there until I leave, and that won't take long. Oh, and if you want to pass the word along about me, why, honey, ya'll jes do so till yo' little ole hahrt sings."

Her affected southern accent dripped with contempt.

Virginia stood, retrieved her top and pulled it over her head, stuffed her bra in her purse, and unceremoniously strode out the door, quietly closing it behind her in a show of self-discipline and lack of fear.

She never heard from him again.

She had been in love with a man, however, a precious, wonderful man. Virginia had not really gotten over him, and because of him probably would fall in love with a man again.

Last year she had met Shawn Owen during a Saturday-in-the-Park fundraiser for a local fire and rescue squad on which three of her classmates served in off-hours. Shawn was a martial arts trainer and ran a small studio, teaching a small group of students in one of several strains of Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art with an additional specialty in hap ki do. After having spent most of the day together behind a serving table, she and he planned a date for the following night. He was different.

For her date Virginia wore a soft blue sleeveless blouse with a white miniskirt and half-heel basket-weave sandals. Beneath the short skirt she wore a lacey white thong that had proven its mettle before by restraining her stiffening cock in several very erotic situations. Her legs were smooth and tanned; she relished the sensation of nakedness and wore no hose. She wore her hair loose, with no pins to hold it away from her face.

Shawn picked her up at her apartment and they had dinner together in a small Italian restaurant both had always wanted to try. Then they went to a movie, a mutant-beast-from-the-sea flick that each had sheepishly admitted to the other he and she wanted to see.

Omega Cinema Sixteen boasted the double-wide seats at the end of each row, and they snickered as they settled into one in the nose-bleed section of the darkened room. Three other people, two of them a couple in front and down eight seats, shared that part of the theater. The rest of the crowd sat five rows below.

After hungrily stoking away a tub of popcorn and one large soda, they glanced at each other, laughed, and without hesitating leaned together and kissed lightly. Shawn sensed rather than actually felt the butterfly touch of her moist tongue upon his lips, and he placed his hand upon her warm, bare thigh. Virginia covered it with her own to keep it there.

Shawn gently caressed her smooth flesh. He glanced at her, and she encouraged him with a smile. Inside, however, Virginia was in turmoil. When he found what was there to be discovered, she wondered what would be his response. Would he.....? Her heart pounded as his hand slid farther up her bared thigh; the short skirt hardly concealed her white thong now that she was seated and he would soon touch her.

She felt his fingers delicately meet her hardness and he glanced at her. Shawn drew her near and kissed her, timidly inserting his tongue into her mouth. As he did so, he touched her penis with his fingers, sliding them over the stiffening form between her legs. To her astonishment and joy he gently squeezed her shape, enfolding it with his hand as he buried his face in that incredible mane of hair.

"Will you....? he asked without finishing as he plucked at her thong, pulling it down carefully, slowly.

"Of course I will," Virginia whispered as she drew it down over her shoes.

She quickly thrust it under her right leg to get it out of the way but keep it nearby for when they departed. Her penis lay upon her thighs, uncovered by the tiny skirt, its solid weight warm and heavy. Her pubic fur sprouted upward between her thighs, and he fingered it. Then he fondled her cock, moving his fingers delicately along its length, feathering the head now hot with excitement.

The sensation of his hand between her legs pleased Virginia. She had enjoyed the affections of other men although those had been temporary. She still hoped for a man with manners and strength, someone whom she could love for a long time and who would love her to the exclusion of others.

"How beautiful you are, Virginia. Look at you, you marvelous creature. Such a mane of hair! Your legs are traffic stoppers. And now this, this exquisite gift hardening in my hand. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy you."

"Are you...I mean, does this...?" Virginia stammered without finishing her questions.

"Am I turned off by you? Of course not! And does this change anything? Nope, not a thing." He laughed at a point in the film when laughter was certainly not the appropriate response, drawing the attention of others in the darkened theater.

"Do you mind if I simply continue?" he asked, affecting a slightly testy tone in his voice in order to relieve her concern.

"No, Shawn, but if you do I am going to lose myself. I'm so close to that now. Will you wait until we get back to my apartment? Then we can do everything we want." She stared at him, her blue eyes wide with desire and anticipation.

"Do you always insist on such impossible feats of skill to the lucky people who date you?" he chuckled. "All right, can I just touch those gorgeous legs?"

"Oh, yes you can. There are few who know what you know and even fewer who have gone where you are now, precious man. If you think you face difficulty now, just wait until we arrive at my place." Her smile was broad and her teeth shone even in the darkened theater.