Introducing Voluptuous Sophie to Nudism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instantly lost her embarrassment, and with closed eyes, laid her head back in deep thought, looking fully relaxed for the first time that evening. We were all in silent thought for a few minutes, when Sophie let out a big sigh as she arched her back while lifting herself higher out of the water. This of course caused those beautiful, perky, sweet globes of womanly goodness to be displayed prominently for all to admire. They were fully out of the water, which allowed a serious examination of their size and shape. They were easily D-cups or larger, and stood very firm, without a hint of sag at all. They were so perfect, I suspected they just had to be store-bought, but maybe not, because I couldn't detect any scars.

Sara was the first to say something to Sophie, and recalled how she had just a couple months ago gone through the same thing. She then suggested to Sophie how she should look people straight in the eye when they see your nakedness for the first time. You only get one chance to see their initial reaction, which is always a priceless memory. While keeping her arched pose, Sophie pulled her head forward, opened those pretty eyes, and savored the moment.

Even though I had just met her earlier in the evening, Sophie was pleasantly turning into a special project. Her mastery of manipulating the mind, combined with her playfulness and already-demonstrated ability to push the boundary of emotional risk was in itself a package well-suited for exhibitionist games. But all that, combined with a killer curvy body really had my creative mind racing at all the exhibitionist possibilities.

A silent consensus among the group signaled it was time to get out of the hot tub. We were all getting a little overheated and had risen more out of the water. Melody and Sara were already sitting up on the pool edge, shameless of course with their legs casually spread apart, letting anybody see their completely hairless pussies. I noticed Sophie taking a few curious looks their direction, as I wondered how she kept her own pussy groomed, hoping I'd soon get a chance to find out.

I asked Sophie what she was feeling, having exposed her curvy boobs to us and the night air for the last half hour. She admitted to feeling very relaxed from the hot water, and also that she was becoming more at ease about being naked. We all congratulated her on her progress, followed by Melody declaring she was ready for her next step. Sophie began looking very concerned, but gave in slightly when we reminded her that she agreed to let us guide her into the lifestyle.

Sophie was the first to exit the water, keeping her front turned away from us until wrapped in her towel once again. We all ended up back in the kitchen so I could drop off the wine tray and glasses. The rest of us were still nude, while Sophie's towel was barely hanging off her gravity-defying tits and beginning to show signs of losing its grip altogether.

We suggested a few things Sophie could do to push that nudity envelope a little further. She balked on the nude car ride through the neighborhood, and also Melody's suggestion to invite a couple of her nudist guy friends over, to watch a movie with us. Sara then quipped that she had the perfect plan, and began telling Sophie a little about the neighborhood.

Sara really liked the gay couple next door. They were funny, gregarious, great cooks and always quick with flirtatious complements. She also coyly admitted that both guys were really cute. The rest of us, and even our friends, would visit their place every once in awhile, but Sara always had an open invitation and spent much more time over there than anybody else. Sara's excitement was contagious as she begged Sophie, and the rest of us, to make a late-night surprise visit to her buddies next door.

Sophie was a little nervous about the plan, especially since Sara totally glossed over any mention of the expected dress code. Sophie took a deep breath, straining the knot in her towel, as she assumes that she'll have to strip totally naked or something when she gets there. She silently reminds herself that she agreed to this, and might as well just get it over with. Besides, they were gay and all, which theoretically would make it easier anyway. She then reluctantly tells us that she'll go along with it, as long as we don't stay too late.

Sara yelped in anticipation of introducing Sophie to Nick and Tom, who she knew would just adore her. Upon surrendering to the realization that she has now given control of her own modesty to somebody else, her stance relaxes in a slight slouch, which allows the knot in her towel to lose what little grip it had left. Sophie just wasn't quick enough, for by the time she realized she'd lost it, the towel was already on the floor. She quickly bent over to pick it back up, but not before we all had been treated to a full-frontal view of her delicately voluptuous body. I know I liked what I saw, as brief as the show was.

When she rose again with her towel in hand, she tried unsuccessfully to make it cover both her crotch and those unwieldy boobs. Frustrated and embarrassed, she finally gave up trying to contain her big boobs, realizing we had already seen them, and just held that towel over her crotch. A tiny smile ensued, signaling her small triumph combined with surrendering permission to look at her bare chest again.

With that step accomplished, I announce we better start heading out to our neighbors. Concluding a few whispers between the girls, Melody pipes up, saying that Sara reminded her that Nick and Tom really enjoy seeing their guests accessorized, especially when they're wearing nothing else.

Keiko and I shrug, indicating our willingness to go along, while Sophie just rolls her eyes. The young girls sprint off to Melody's room, giggling that they have the perfect accessories for each of us.

They return a few minutes later, with various adornments in hand. They first attach a pair of daisy-shaped pasties to each of Keiko's surgically-enhanced breasts. The yellow flowers are about three inches across and mold nicely to her round curves, but also provide an open center to prominently expose her nipples. The girls then turn their attention to my dick, which by now had lost some of its previous girth, but still had plenty of length to impress.

Melody kneeled down in front of me, commenting that my dick was nearly swollen to the size they needed. She wanted to adorn me with a beaded lasso, which cinched around my shaft and dangled beads a couple inches below. She grabbed my dick and guided the head through the lasso, as she had done so many times before. She cinched the lasso snug but not tight yet. Then with practiced manipulation, squeezed around the base of the shaft and worked her hand towards the head. This forced more blood into the head, causing it to swell bigger. And when she was satisfied with the size, cinched the lasso down tight. Keiko just rolled her eyes, commenting how her daughter just loves showing off her daddy's dick.

Sophie was oddly curious at the scene of a man's teenage daughter milking his dick and hanging jewelry from it Keiko walked over to Sophie and explained the family limits, which seemed to greatly calm Sophie's concerns. A sly, somewhat mischievous, grin appeared on Sophie when Keiko continued to reveal more of our group's relaxed attitudes toward the touching and teasing amongst willing adults, whether part of a couple or not. Sophie's grip on her towel was beginning to loosen.

Melody and Sara then approached Sophie, excitedly holding up their adornment choice for her. It was just a thick gold chain with bead decorations along its length, with a whole cascade of dangling beads on one end. Sophie finally realized what it was, and slowly turned around for the girls to attach it, as she tossed her towel on the counter. Once the girls sized and secured the chain around Sophie's curvy hips, we all waited breathlessly as she completed the final adjustments and silently talked herself into actually liking it.

She adjusted the belly chain so the hanging beads covered what they could of her crotch. I remember Sara wore the belly chain a few times, so I know the dangling beads provided just enough cover to make a girl feel her pussy was not fully on display, but still left enough on view to tantalize any guy's dick into action. And of course the beads provide absolutely no cover when a girl is walking or sitting. I couldn't wait to see Sophie turn around and model her goods, but in the mean time I was lustfully enjoying her firm and curvy ass.

Without even turning around yet, Sophie threw her shoulders back, took a deep breath and announced she was ready to go. The girls stopped her though and said they had one more thing for her. Keiko nodded at a whispered request from her daughter, as both girls then bounded down the hall to our bedroom. I yelled towards the bedroom, asking the girls what adornments they were going to wear on themselves. I didn't get a reply, but the girls soon returned, placing a really big spring bonnet on Sophie's head. It was my favorite hat on Keiko, especially when she pranced down the nude beach wearing only the hat. It looked great on Sophie too.

I asked the girls again what they were going to wear, as I didn't see anything on either of them. They giggled as they both wiggled their way backwards towards the patio door. Then both turned and seductively swung their asses around, revealing Melody's horse tail and Sara's fluffy, pink bunny tail. Both were held in place of course by a butt plug.

The girls started out the back door, motioning for the rest of us to follow their lead through the warm night air. Sophie hesitated slightly, not realizing we were going to be taking the backyard route to the neighbors fully naked. But she didn't really have a choice, as Keiko and I each took a hand of Sophie's and pulled her out the back door.

So there we were, Melody and Sara, tails and all, leading our naked dash through the neighborhood. Sophie followed closely behind, with Keiko and I bringing up the rear. My eyes were glued to Sophie's swishing ass and gyrating boobs, causing me to be fully erect by the time we entered Nick and Tom's place. The two gay men were delighted to see me with a fully-erect dick, when I explained that it was all Sophie's fault. The look of shock and admiration on Sophie's face totally made my night, as she stood full-frontal naked in front of me, eyes locked on my erect dick pointing directly at her.

12