Introduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to explore and develop her gift.
2k words
4.39
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

2; Induction...

Friday came and I was keyed up. It had been a foul day at work, the journey home was full of delays and frustration. The steps to my door were the entry to blessed sanctuary for my frazzled feelings, and improved my mood greatly. An icy beer from the fridge completed the transition to calm and focus.

I had forty minutes before I found out whether my hook had been set deeply, or whether I had scared away that prize fish. I put the meal I had made in the oven and opened a fine pinot noir to let it breathe. I lit the fire and felt it begin to warm the room. Either way I would eat well with good drink to accompany the meal. I would accept either outcome, though the version which had dinner with her was infinitely to be preferred. She was a gem, this one.

The salad was made and the table set in that special way, then I placed the required items in the entry, behind the door. Two of them, hung on the hook, ready to hand, above the chest that would serve a purpose for the next two days.

A few minutes to seven and the smell from the oven was beginning to be noticeable. I turned out the lights and lit the candles around the main room and on the triple candlestick in the entryway. I poured the wine into my glass and admired the warm colour of it.

I sensed more than saw a tiny movement through the glass in the door. My heart sped up at the sign. I checked my image in the mirror near the door, for no reason except routine and to delay the moment when I opened the door. An expectant and happy smile was on my lips.

The door swung inwards to reveal her, kneeling on the mat, knees wide, hands crossed in the small of her back, head held high with closed eyes.

'Give me your hand, please'. She raised her left hand to me and I drew her to her feet, which she did gracefully. I ushered her inside and bade her stand in the entry while I closed the door and doused the light outside. Her eyes were still shut, showing high trust and strength of will.

I stood in front of her, at about arm's length from her. Her perfume was musky, but with some extra tang that I found hard to place. She was dressed in a skirt, with a hip length coat over what was above her waist. She moved slightly and I saw that the skirt was slit up the thigh to show a glimpse of nylon. 'Please open your eyes and look at me. I am pleased that you chose to return to me. Are you willing to be mine until Sunday evening, without knowing what may happen to you?'

'I am yours, sir, for as long as you wish'. She had the deepest liquid brown eyes which turned up to my face. Her hands had returned behind her back and her feet were about shoulder width apart. Her black hair was tied back loosely and flowed down her back.

I reached forward and opened her coat. I drew in my breath as it revealed a shimmering halter of gold thread, plunging to her navel with bare smooth skin revealed. Her smooth shoulders made my hands itch to touch her. She smiled slightly as she saw my reaction. I folded the coat and placed it on the chest with her small handbag.

'Please raise your arms'. When she had done so I gripped the halter by the lower hem, then lifted it off over her head to reveal perfectly shaped breasts. I folded the halter with regret, it was a beautiful thing, yet not in my plan. As I placed on top of the coat I saw she had changed her simple dumbbell piercing to a silver ring with a dangling jewel. Her nipples were erect from the chill or arousal.

I flicked the jewel and admired its motion. Her smile widened a little. I found the fastening of her silken skirt and unclasped it. The waistband opened completely to reveal her smooth skin, no underwear and a shaven sex. Her dark sheer stockings reached to below her sex. They would have to stay on- too enticing to resist. I was pleased that she had remembered my requirements from Wednesday.

I opened the chest and placed the folded clothing inside. The key went in my pocket when it was locked. I could see her take a deeper breath as she felt the impact of the commitment she had made.

I reached for the dark silk from the hook behind the door and placed it gently over her eyes and tied it snugly behind her head. I turned her back to me, put her hands palm to palm, then tied the wrists with the length of soft rope. She complied with grace and trust.

I gently took the nape of her neck in my grip and guided her forward into the main room. When she was able to feel the warmth of the fire on her skin I stopped her, then pushed her backwards. She was unbalanced briefly, until she sat on the couch and breathed again.

'Sit for a few minutes, while I prepare'. I went to the kitchen and began to serve the meal, just one large serve. I took the dish to my place at the table, checked it all again, then fetched her from the fireside. The damp patch she left on the leather showed her arousal. I touched it, then raised the fingers to my nose. The special tang of her perfume became obvious.

I pushed her down onto the long, low stool that was to be hers. It had a padded, hemicylindrical top which pressed firmly on her sex, her knees just touched the floor on either side. Her head was slightly above the table top, near my elbow. I swirled the wine in my glass and took a sip-delicious! I held the rim of the glass to her full lower lip and said 'take a sip, girl.' She did so, a little awkwardly and a drop fell from the side of her mouth to fall on her breast, where it trembled a moment, then slid quickly down her torso. She shivered slightly.

I savoured the rich flavours of the lasagne with a couple of large mouthfuls, I was hungry after my long day. 'When we are together in private, this is how the meal will be. I will choose when and how much to feed you. Now open your mouth, please'. I placed a modest forkful of the food in her mouth, which she chewed and swallowed. Another forkful followed, then a sip of wine. I alternated my own meal with bites for her, giving her more salad than pasta. I fed her the whole of a large glass of water.

'There will be variations on the format of meals. You will not know how each meal will be done, which is part of my intent toward you. Next time you use that stool it will not be so comfortable. Now come up and offer me your lips.' I put my two fingers under her chin and pulled upwards. She struggled a little to raise herself and turn her face upward, with her lips moist and agape. I took a mouthful of wine and kissed her, trickling the lovely liquid into her. She choked slightly in surprise, then I could feel her tongue savouring it in her mouth. I pushed my tongue against hers, and loved the feel of her relaxation as she opened to me. I gripped her breast as I explored her mouth. Her chest was tense, but she pushed her breast into my palm and sighed slowly.

I was reluctant to let her go, but there was work to be done. 'Stay there, girl'.

The fire needed more wood and the dishes went to the machine. I wanted her to be hyper-aware of my movements and presence as I moved around the house. All her attention was to be mine, though the pressure in her crotch from the stool would be part of it.

When I was ready I walked behind her, placed my hands under her armpits and forced her to stand. As she did so her nipples brushed the edge of the table, with a small 'ting' from the silver ring on the right. I drew her backwards from her stool and guided her back to the fireside, where the flokati rug had some large floor cushions. I placed her kneeling on one, eased her knees a little wider and pushed her shoulders back. She was utterly beautiful in the light of the fire and candles,

With my hand on the back of her head, I kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue as far as it would go- her mouth was completely open to me. My other hand seized her right breast firmly, then worked my thumb and finger behind the piercing and tweaked, which made her gasp.

I released her mouth, then ran my hands downward- one behind, one in front. I stroked firmly down her breast and back at once, feeling and squeezing her soft belly and muscular spine as I moved down. Her buttocks relaxed as I moved my fingers between them and at the same time I probed between her lower lips, pushing in at both holes at once. She moaned and squirmed as I circled both anus and vagina at once.

'What colour, girl?'

'Green, sir, oh very green' she said breathlessly. The luscious moisture on my right hand supported this. I wiped it on her belly, then pushed the fingers into her mouth to be licked clean, which was done thoroughly. I shoved my left fingers into the slippery stuff, then forced one into her rear, which clenched slightly before relaxing to admit me.

'Tell me now how others have used your bottom. You are tight there' I was curious, she was clearly highly sexed, yet seemed naïve. She blushed bright pink as she began to speak, which I found charming, for a girl who was offering herself utterly to a man, and had allowed his finger to delve inside her.

'My first lover was a girl, when I was very young. She was older and more experienced, she broke my hymen with her fingers during my first deep tongue kiss. We explored each other's bodies for a summer. She was delightful, funny and passionate and gave me my first orgasms. She sometimes stroked me there and a few times she pushed inside while sucking me, it drove me wild. I wept bitterly when she found an older woman.

'I became involved with a rather rough boy a few years later. He simply expected me to accept what he did to me, at his whim. It was very exciting and I became used to going home sore and tired from sex with him, he was very large and demanding. He tried several times to penetrate my bottom but I could not open to him, I was too scared of the pain. In the end he left me, saying I was not willing to please him. I wept again for the loss of his attention and cock, and the unfairness of his claim. I resolved to be more accepting in future.' At this point I felt her open a little more to my finger, matching the action to her words.

'I met my husband soon afterwards, a very different man with subtlety and taste who met all my practical and social needs, and was a gentle and considerate lover to me. He was not adventurous in bed, he never touched me there. I loved him, but never gained a climax with him, missionary sex in the dark was his metier. In the end I grew tired of pretending, and found the site on which we met. I have a dark side that must be fed, sir.'

I withdrew my finger from her then went to sit on the couch. I dug my fingers into her hair and drew her head towards me and opened my trousers to release my cock for her. She made a purring sound as she took it in her warm wet mouth. Her breasts crushed against my knees as she began her work.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers