Introduction Ch. 03

Story Info
I go a little deeper, she is more passionate and submissive.
1.7k words
4.47
12.7k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Introduction 3; Insertion.

She was soon taking my cock deeply into the back of her throat, I could feel her throat clench and then finally relax to accept it. She was gagging as it pushed further beyond her normal barrier. I pulled back briefly and she sucked air greedily, then I pushed back into her with my hand on her neck.

When I felt that she was fully opened to me I withdrew and wiped her chin which was wet with drool. She nuzzled into my crotch, licking at the side of my cock, panting hard. I enjoyed the feeling and admired the way that her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed. As she returned to a more normal rhythm I put her aside on the cushion of the couch. Her tied hands made her helpless, her face pressed to the leather.

I stood and took off my trousers, folding them on the small table nearby. I removed my old soft belt and laid it on the arm of the couch, then worked my left hand's fingers into her hair. My other hand worked under her chest and I pulled her up straight on her knees, then to her feet. I untied her hands from behind her, then brought them around in front and I retied one and pulled it up to her throat. The rope went round behind her neck and I pulled up her other hand and linked them quickly.

Her eyes were open when I looked at her face. I kissed her quickly, just because I could.

She followed me round behind the couch and I pushed her forward and bent her over the back until her head and arms were resting on the seat cushion. I moved her legs a bit further apart then laid my belt hard across her buttocks- she squealed, sounding surprised. My next stripe was across her upper thighs and she was quivering and struggling to keep in position. The last went across her lower back and left a red stripe there.

Laying the belt aside I seized her hips and drove my cock deeply in her cunt, there was a delicious resistance and she flexed to allow me deeper. She was still quivering from the blows which added to the sensation around my cock. She moaned as I worked harder, her head thrashed with difficulty on the seat.

'Please may I come, sir?' I said nothing but slid my thumb into her rear, pushing harder until she yielded and I could easily work I back and forth.

'Yes, come for me now.' She was shaking and moaning as she released her orgasm. She spasmed for a long minute, with gorgeous effect on my buried cock. She finally relaxed and slumped forward, limp. I withdrew from her cunt and placed my cock at her rear, pushing slowly forward. She was tight, yet once she worked out what was happening I could feel her pushing back to open herself for me. I finally pushed fully into her and she wailed in a low tone, then began to shudder in ecstasy, her hips working in circles around me.

'What colour now?' I asked when she was quieter. My cock was still hard in her rear and she was slightly adjusting her pelvis, as if to explore the sensation more fully.

'Green sir, god, I love to feel you deep inside my bottom. I never knew it could feel so good to be fucked there. The second orgasm was much stronger. Thank you, thank you.' Her voice was muffled and breathy. 'The belt hurt badly, yet made the sex more intense- I feel like my whole body wants to be used.'

'Stay as you are'. I withdrew from her, and went to the mantlepiece where I found the jar of lotion I had put there. It was slightly warm from the fire, yet she shivered as I smeared it on her skin, smoothing it along the red marks and working it into her vulva, which made her gasp and flex her thighs. She moaned a little as I worked two fingersful around and into the tight ring of her bottom. I was pleased to feel her trying to open herself to me. My instincts were proving to be right.

I returned the jar to the fireplace, added another log, then went and cleaned myself. A few other actions in the bedroom, then the kitchen, and I was ready to deal with her again.

I went behind her and pulled her upright again, holding her against me by gripping her breasts. She could still feel my cock semi hard against her rear and pushed against me. We walked over to the table again and I helped her to straddle the stool again as I sat down. My fingers loosened the rope around her neck and retied her hands behind her back, but tighter this time, with her hands gripping her elbows. This thrust her chest forward appealingly.

I took a long sip of the wine, which had warmed and improved by being open to the warm air. I tipped it to her lips which she opened to the liquid. 'Close your eyes again, please.' From the dish on the table I fed her pieces of chili chocolate, alternating with segments of mandarin orange. I let her suck my fingertips between the morsels. She gave the impression of being in heaven.

'You have been here just three hours, my girl, yet I feel you have made a journey in that time. Soon we will go to my bed for the night, but first I would like you to tell me what you are feeling, both physically and emotionally'. I twined my fingers in her hair again and kissed her deeply, my tongue enjoyed her submissive response, and the mixed flavours of the food in her lovely mouth.

'Thank you, sir, for this experience. All my senses are overloaded. My back, bottom and legs are tingling from the belt, my shoulders are starting to ache from this tying and I am resisting the urge to grind my cunt into this stool. My anus is sore, but I can't wait to have you fuck me there again, it was such an intense feeling, both for the physical effect and the way you have taken me in a new way, without asking. I love you to use me so freely and I am very grateful to you. I feel embarrassed that you have not found your release in me yet. I hope you will let me try again soon.'

My eyes roamed her face and body for a while before I replied. She moved uncertainly as she waited. 'I have been testing your response to these actions. Tonight has not been about my pleasure, but about exploring your body and the way that you understand what you have done by giving yourself to me this weekend. There will be many chances for you to give me pleasure, later.

'Now stand up, I will prepare you for bed'. I snuffed the candles then took her through to the bathroom where I cleaned her teeth with an electric toothbrush, making her rinse and then drink a tumbler of water. I placed her on the toilet, and I watched as she released her urine. I had to remind her to keep her legs open while she did so. Modesty was one of the things she had given up to me and I loved the deep blush that went down to her chest.

I ran the shower until it was warm and then got in with her. I washed her thoroughly -face, back, arms and chest, giving loving attention to her breasts, enjoying the slippery feel, and the hardness of her piercing. I soaped down her belly and back simultaneously and my hands met in her crotch, exploring her openings until she was breathing hard again. I rinsed her again, then shut off the water. The big towel was rough to her soft skin and I applied it vigorously until she was pink. I dried myself next, then took her to the bedroom, where I sat on the edge. I drew her forward and made her kneel across my knee. It was awkward for her with her arms so tightly bound behind her and she flopped forward with a grunt as her breasts were pressed hard on my thighs.

'You will wear this tonight, to open you.' I reached into the drawer and brought out the plug. She could hear what I was doing, but tensed as she was imagining the next step. I lubricated it liberally then pressed the tip to her anus. She writhed her hips as she accommodated the intruder. I had to work it in and out several times before it was seated fully within her and she sighed.

She stood again as I removed the cords from her wrists and arms. I rubbed the skin where the ropes had cut the circulation, and helped her to swing her arms to ease the stiffness. 'This is nearly as sore as the belt, sir.' I grinned, then opened the bed for her. I climbed in beside her and pulled her to me, spoon-fashion, my hands on her breasts and her bottom pressed to my cock. I was very tired, and slept soon, despite the temptation available to me.

My dream was intense, with rising passion and a sensation building in my body, as the climax approached I awoke to feel her mouth on my cock, where she had been at work for some time. I held her head and drove deeply into her throat as I came, releasing what felt like half a litre of withheld tension into her. I fell back, unable to move, as she licked me softly to collect any last drops, then nuzzled her face to me. I drifted back to sleep, floating happily.

When I woke in the early dawn she was still asleep on her back, her legs and arms spread wide and her black hair across the white pillow. My cock was hard already, recovered and primed from the midnight effort. I swiftly climbed between her legs and stabbed my cock into her. Her cunt was a little dry at first then was drenched as awareness returned to her. I took her hard, stroking deeply into her, enjoying the feel of the plug in her rear, through the thin membrane, until I came deeply inside. I could feel the muscles of her cunt tensing for me, milking me until I softened.

I relaxed across her, and as I drifted back to sleep, thought of my plans for the morning.

Let me know if you want more...

parawa
parawa
59 Followers