Introduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Her new world is expanded intensely.
5.1k words
4.61
14.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Chapter 05, Inspection.

(feedback is welcome, needed if this series is to continue- thanks for the support so far, people)

Beyond the red door, from her perspective...

As he drew me forward through the door, he murmured to me, 'Remember you have already chosen this, all that happens tonight is from your choice earlier. You will be here with me at all times, which will be part of your challenge. These are people who are like me, and are inventive in their use of women. My advice is that you should just experience and accept what happens and not make judgements- that is not your role. There will be time later to talk about what you see and do tonight.'

There was a large open room beyond the door. A large number of people were in it, of a dizzying variety of ages, sizes, shapes and costumes. I understood about 'more than two genders' from one look at this group. There were slave girls like me, some kneeling at the feet of their owners, both male and female. One naked boy had his head buried under the wide black skirt of his mistress. His back and buttocks showed fresh marks from the lash and a narrow belt circled low on his hips, implying something uncomfortable in front.

She greeted my man warmly, rose up and shoved her boy rudely aside, to kiss him on the lips, with a hug that made me burn from jealousy. 'This is your new girl, eh? She's a pretty little thing, I like those hard nipples. I hope to have her serve me later, after she has learned about her new life. May I?' She gestured to me and he nodded assent. Her mouth seized mine, her lips were moist and hot, her tongue pushed deeply inside my mouth. My cunt was already wet and her hand pushed between my legs to check. Two fingers were driven without pause within me, while her other hand pinched my nipple.

'I look forward to having you to use and enjoy, little whore, when your owner chooses. She is dripping wet for me.' This was an offhand statement for the group that had drawn around us. She was tall, in her fifties, yet with a hard and active body. Her breasts were uncovered, not in any provocative way, more as a statement of dominance and unconcern. I wondered how it might feel to taste and suck on them.

I gasped as she left my mouth and withdrew from my body- this woman was so strong and confident, I was drawn to her. I also felt empty as my desire had risen instantly and I longed to be used, if not by her, then anyone. Her description of my arousal was shameful yet obvious.

'I have a plan for later, so you may take some pleasure in her tonight, madame, if you pay enough'. He was so calm and strong that I was reassured by his words- then the implication hit me, and I tensed. He must have felt this and leant down to say softly, 'remember what I said to you before, my girl'.

I wished my hands were tied, so I did not have to choose to submit. They were not, so my own fear had to be held back as he moved me further into the room. Standing against the bar was an immense black man, not fat, but heavily fleshed all over. My man was tall with broad shoulders, yet looked small next to this new one. My man shook his hand, which he then held out to me, I took a moment before I realised I was to kiss it.

'She learns quickly, this one.' His voice sounded like gravel in a drum. 'Stand with your feet apart and hands on your head'. I looked for approval to the other end of my lead-he mouthed; just do as you are told.

I stood as instructed and trembled as the huge man stood and approached me closely. He reached out his huge hands and ran them around and over my figure, yet not touching my skin. The effect was electric- his bulk and closeness made my total vulnerability clear. His hand passed between my thighs, causing more moisture to appear there as I craved a touch which did not come.

He stood back, and said 'kneel for me now'. I did this and watched in dread as he opened his trousers. 'Take it in both your hands and know that one day there will be much more required of you.' His penis was huge, more than half of the length of my forearm and very thick-my fingers could not meet around its girth, yet he was not fully erect. It was hot in my hands and I felt his pulse throb in it. My imagination could not cope with the impact of such a member on my cunt or rear-I clenched involuntarily in fear.

'Stop messing with her mind Para, and put that thing away- I don't want her terrified before we start'. He rescued me, again, but I was less frightened than inspired. The knowledge that my consent was assumed and that I need not make a further choice was reassuring to my mind. What would happen to me was not of my volition-I was a leaf in the wind of my man's desire.

Para laughed and bought him a beer- they drank a toast over my head as I knelt beside them. He reached down and held his beer glass to my lips so I drank a sip with gratitude. He also called for a glass of water, and gave it to me to drink, which I did. 'Turn around and watch now, honey,' he said and turned my head towards the stage across the room where a very petite dark haired woman stepped up and faced the wall. She clasped her hands and placed her forearms against the wall in front of her. She was naked, but for a small black triangle over her pubic hair, held with thin tape between her buttocks. She spread her legs to shoulder width, clenched her beautiful bottom and waited.

The small, round man who stepped up behind her could have played the kind uncle in a children's show. The sweet look was given the lie by the multi-tailed whip he briskly laid on her back. She flinched slightly with each blow, yet did not cry out at all. Her skin showed pink where he struck. He put aside the multi-tail and picked up a longer single-tail, stood to one side and laid it hard across her rump, where it raised a bright welt. She gasped, and the man leaned in beside her head and said something to her. She shook her head, and he stepped back and resumed his stance.

He swung with more vigour, and left a stripe below the first one, another below that at the top of her thighs, then worked up her back from rump to shoulders. She gasped and trembled with each mark. He stopped at her shoulders, then changed from tormenting demon back to kind uncle, taking her in his arms and half carrying her to a couch, where he laid her down and covered her with a blanket. He sat beside her, and held her lightly. Her eyes were open, but unfocused and a look of bliss wrapped her features.

I remembered to breathe again, at last. I was amazed at the punishment her tiny body had accepted, and the look of rapture that she wore at its end. Would I follow that path? Did I have the courage to go where she had gone? Fascination mixed with my fear, and the knowledge that he was in control of me was no protection.

He stood and pulled me gently to my feet. 'Well, Para, where should we look next for entertainment?' The huge man smiled as he thought through the options. 'Carolina is trying some ties up on the first level with a pretty bunny.She's an artist with a wicked heart and always puts on a great show. Anna is indulging herself somewhere in her usual way, and the toilet service is in place. A few newbies are playing here and there, one or two who are looking promising. Why don't you just look around to see for yourself. The auction starts at eleven, so be sure to be back here for that.'

I had no time to worry about the options he had named, we were going through the crowd of wierdos in all kinds of dress and undress- the numbers had grown since we arrived. Two hairy men in lingerie, a nude boy wearing a chastity device and a topless slave girl with needles in her nipples, all went by as we climbed. We walked up the stairs to the mysteries above.

The light was low, yet there was enough to see a number of doors on the landing. A couple of doors were closed, but most were open, some with one or two people standing to watch what was happening within. There was a black corridor leading away to the rear and a couple were walking away down there.

He led me to a door on the right, to a room that looked empty at first. As my eyes adapted to the poor light I saw a woman lying on her back on the vinyl pads that were on the platform that filled much of the room. She was tied, naked except for thigh stockings, with her hands attached to her ankles, her knees drawn up and wide apart, her hairy cunt spread open and glistening. A blindfold covered her eyes and a large red ball gag was in her mouth. On her naked belly was written, in crimson lipstick "Fist Me".

I stood and goggled at the sight with my mouth hanging open and forgetting to breathe-what was this about-surely this was wrong? He pulled me forward, out of my shock and said to me 'you will do as this asks, now', and took my hand. He put me between her thighs, where I could smell her arousal.

A voice murmured 'there is lubricant in the white bowl'. I could just make out a man all in black in the corner of the room behind us. My man coated my hand in the thick goo in the bowl and then pushed my hand to her cunt- he took my index finger and placed at her entrance.

'Push it all the way in, then a second one, a third and so on. Use your other hand to finger her clit and lips- it goes better that way'. He guided my hands to comply with the order. She gasped as my second finger went in-she was getting wetter, and the lubricant meant there was little resistance. The third finger needed me to be more forceful, she began to move her hips as I pushed. I had never felt the inside of any woman's cunt before, other than my own. My other hand got busy, stroking the furrow of her outer lips, up and around her clitoris, the way I liked to be stroked myself. My three fingers could swirl around inside her, touching her cervix and the pulpy bit on the front wall that made her twitch intensely. I was really getting into the feeling of having a woman to play with.

'Back on task, my girl- you need to keep focused on what she needs, not playing around. That fourth finger goes in next and then you tuck in your thumb and drive your whole hand in. Keep stroking her frilly bits, to keep the lubrication going.' I did as I was told and she was soon writhing against her bonds. The last finger was fairly easy, but the thumb needed a serious push to get past the muscle of her opening. 'Rotate your hand now honey, clench and see how she responds- it is called fisting.'

The effect was electric- my full hand had her moaning and wriggling. The motion of my other fingers was hard to maintain. I worked my hand around, she was very tight and the pressure was powerful when she clenched on my hand. Her cries were rising in volume, then I bent forward and fastened my lips on her clit and she was yelling into the gag, then she went silent as I applied my teeth. She went into a hard spasm, bridging her body off the bed and quivering in ecstasy as she came.

When she eventually relaxed I was able to withdraw my hand- it made a wet sucking noise as It came free. She flopped down flat, exhausted and panting and her knees sagged further apart. The man from the corner came forward with a towel and dried my hand, then his woman's body. He spoke to my man, 'she did well, for a first timer, she must be a quick learner. With those petite hands she will be able to get both in next time. This one will love to be challenged that way. It's good to see you here again, mate.' They shook hands, and I was led away to whatever else the evening held for me.

He pushed me into a doorway, beside two men, who were watching. Inside a naked girl was tied grotesquely on her side while a tall calm man worked on her body, dropping wax from a pair of candles he held horizontally. She flinched with each drop, on her arms, thighs and ribs. When a drop hit the side of her breast or the inside of her thigh she gasped- no gag on this one. After a time she was getting covered and her torturer focused more on her sensitive parts and the gasps became moans, quivering in a way that made her breasts and bottom move interestingly.

He snuffed the candles and began to loosen the ropes, until she could lie on her side on the vinyl pad. He lay beside her and held her as her breathing slowed again. He said quietly 'I once set off the smoke alarm, and the whole building had to be evacuated into the street in the middle of a freezing storm- lots of naked people and firemen trying to keep a straight face- I was not popular.'

My man smiled as he remembered, then he took me away from that door. The next room had a man wrapped in plastic cling film from neck to feet, with two women stroking him all over. The face was a picture of calm and relaxation. We passed on and entered the last door, to a small room where there was no one at all and not any vinyl padding. He gently pushed me to the far side of the room, where he took my hand and pushed it into a small round hole in the wall.

Immediately lips and a tongue began to suck on my fingers-I was shocked- this was completely new for me, I had never even heard of such a thing. 'Perhaps next time I will make you serve at the glory hole, to suck whatever is put through there.' The mouth on the other side seemed very enthusiastic, and there was a sigh as I was moved away from there. I tried to imagine what being in that position would be like- it made me wet, until I was told 'Sid is a 65 year old gay man with no teeth'.

'I have to piss. Come this way'. He led me down the corridor and to the left. Through another doorway there was a small bathroom, with a washbasin, toilet and a tiled shower cubicle. A figure in a zentai suit was crouching in the cubicle, wet and anonymous, though clearly female. The yellow fabric was nearly transparent, showing every part of her as she knelt and leant backwards.

He undid his pants and took out his cock. It took a short time before he began his stream, and it soon sprayed across her face and body. She turned to let the flow strike her face on each cheek and then flexed her body so he could direct it over her breasts and belly. He finished and shook the last drops onto her face, then gestured for me to follow his example. I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable from the water I had drunk earlier, so let him arrange me astride her head as she laid back, with her feet up the wall. My flow was directed straight on her face and she could move very little. I tried not to question the impact of my action on this poor woman, as I could imagine being there myself, held and covered in piss.

As I rose to my feet again, she spoke quietly but clearly, 'thank you for your lovely gift, sir and madam'.

'I am always happy to oblige, Natalie. These evenings would not be the same without using your service.'

There was the sound of impacts and grunts coming from another nearby doorway and we went to investigate. There was a small group of watchers facing a St Andrews cross, to which was attached a robust woman, facing outward, who was being whipped by a red haired woman on the left and a thin man on the right. They were both working on her, and as we arrived her gasps were turning to steady moaning, with a rising note to it.

No wonder she was moaning- the man was laying his short whip briskly across her breasts and belly, raising clear red lines, while the red woman was flogging her vulva with strong vertical strokes. My mouth hung open as I watched this spectacle and my man held my hand more firmly. I could see that the woman's hands were not tied, just gripping the thick pegs at the ends of the cross. He murmured 'all this is consensual, remember, she has a safe word and no gag' with his mouth beside my ear.

She was starting to scream which rose to a high pitch as she reached a climax, then slumped loosely against the cross. The whippers stopped their work and reached out to hold her from falling, moving to bracket her rich body, then support her as they helped her down to lie on a mattress against the wall. They stayed beside her, stroking her head and arms.

We politely withdrew from the intimacy of that moment. A short corridor later we came to a gorgeous young redheaded girl being tormented with ropes, suspended from a stout ring hanging from the ceiling. She was completely nude, and her shaved cunt was split by a knotted rope that was taut between her crutch and her chest harness.

A tall long haired blonde woman was working the ropes, dressed in a short skirt and blouse, like an office worker, yet smiling evilly as she increased the tension and tweaked here and there, making the girl wince and groan. The blonde reached into her pocket and brought out spring pegs which she attached to the girl's nipples, already poking out hard as they were distorted by the harness. Another pair of pegs went on her cunt lips, making the girl writhe in her bonds.

The background music, a steady quiet techno that had been playing all evening so far, stopped, and a man's voice announced; 'fifteen minutes until the auction starts- get yourself unwrapped and find a good spot and a drink. More play money is available from the bar so you can win your hearts' desire. We have some exciting lots on offer, including a first taste of something special. Fifteen minutes till we start, kinksters!'

He took me into a vacant side room and stood me on the padded bench. He inspected my paintwork. 'Not too bad, considering the circumstances.' He reached into his bag and pulled out the flask and brush. He touched up the paint between my legs where rough handling had worn the paint, and also at my elbows, knees and shoulders where flexing and kneeling had injured it.

'Now before we go down and get ready, I want you to trust me and make me proud tonight- will you do this without knowing what will happen to you?' I nodded as I stood to let the paint dry. We went down the stairs among a crowd of others. The atmosphere was different, expectant and curious.

Para had kept a pair of stools for us at a table to one side of the stage. Two women were also with him there. One was the petit dark haired woman who had been whipped on the stage at the beginning of the evening. She was sipping a glass of red wine and smiling as she chatted with him. She was still nearly naked, but acted with confidence as if this was just a normal night. The other woman was very beautiful and looked a little familiar, but I could not place her. She was dressed in a deeply plunging midnight blue gown, the skin between her breasts was a pale contrast to the shiny satin. Her short hair was slightly damp.

He sat, and bade me stand beside him. Again he gave me a sip of his beer, but no water this time. I was so close to the petit woman that I could see the marks on her skin from her beating, and longed to ask her about her feelings. This was not the time, as I felt I should not speak. The moment passed, anyway, as a gorgeous young man wearing leather trousers and stunning pecs and abs stepped up to the microphone and asked for quiet.

'Tonight's auction is to raise funds for our charity supporting victims of domestic violence, so spend generously when the lots come on offer. The first lot is a two hour booking in the dungeon here...so what am I bid, you kinky people?' The crowd responded enthusiastically and lot after lot went, with people offering various services and handicrafts for increasing prices. The delicious auctioneer was having a great time, as he drove up the bidding with increasingly salacious banter. His gavel smacked a girl's arse at each sale as she bent forward over a chair back.

'Sid loves this role, as much as he loved the other one. Now brace yourself, my dear- we are near the finale.' His voice was warm and reassuring for my ears.

Sid was on his top showman form as he called the last lot. 'Now, punters, tonight's last item is something quite unusual. This is a one off occasion, the first taste test of a new submissive, in an unusual way. Can the item be presented here on stage, now?'

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12