Introduction of our Heroine Anita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room.

Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my youthful figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.

At around 05:00 p.m. Meenakshi came to my room.

Meenakshi: Madam, are you too tired?

Me: No, no. On the contrary I am quite...

I stopped for a moment. Is she aware of what happened at the tailor's place? Uday seemed to be unaware when I came back with him, as he did not ask me anything. I was feeling very shy to ask Meenakshi directly though she was a woman.

Meenakshi: Then fine Madam. You can go to visit the fair, which is very popular here. Its some distance away though, but should not be a problem if you start now.

Me: Which fair are you talking about?

Meenakshi: Madam, its an annual fair which takes place in a nearby village. And here we all will be busy, you might feel bore.

I thought that would not be a bad idea, as I had nothing much to do in the ashram right now. Guru-ji and others would also be busy, as devotees from outside would come for a 'darshan' now. Hence I readily agreed.

Meenakshi: Okay Madam, here is your new pad. Also please take the medicine. I will send Uday after 5 minutes when you are ready.

Meenakshi went off swaying her big bottoms. Surely this woman has very attractive hips I thought in my mind. I closed the door and went to the toilet. Each time changing this pad was irritating. Like all women, I also was not at all enjoying pulling down my panty frequently. I had the medication and went to the toilet to change my nightdress, which I was wearing, and had a face wash and got dressed in five minutes. Uday was again my companion.

Uday: Madam, the fair is a bit far off from here and it's not a walking distance.

Me: How do you plan to go then?

Uday: Madam, we will take a bullock cart. It will be here any moment as I had informed him prior.

Me: Okay. But how long will it take?

I had never been on a bullock cart, so was keen to ride it. The cart arrived and we got into that.

Uday: Madam, it will take some time and you can enjoy the village scene as we travel.

It was not a bad experience, though the cart was moving very slowly. The scene outside was also very nice and a cool breeze was making me feel very refreshing. I was thankful to Master-ji for this blouse and it fitted very well on my copious boobs over my bra. So overall I was feeling very comfortable.

Uday was telling me about the history of the fair and the village. But when even after half an hour we did not reach destination, I was feeling restless.

Me: How much more time will it take Uday?

Uday: We have only covered half the distance Madam. Since the cart cannot go faster, it will take some time.

Initially it was okay, but now sitting like this with my knees folded made me feel a slight pain at my waist and knees. At the same time, as the road was very undulating, my boobs were jiggling too much within the tight clutches of my bra and every now and then I was doubting that my bra hook at my back will get opened. I pulled my sari pallu properly over my upper treasures as a precaution in front of a male. The place inside the cart was also not adequate and moreover Uday was also sitting close, so I could not shift much and remained in that posture.

At last we reached the fair and it took an hour to reach there. The whole of my waist and buttocks were paining. I noticed Uday did some freehand stretching getting out of the cart. Myself being a woman was unable to do that what Uday was doing in the open. I was having ache in my knees, hips, and waist and thought that if I go to the toilet first, it might be a safe place to stretch myself a bit, so that I feel more comfortable before entering the fair.

Me: Uday, I want to go to the toilet first.

Uday: Okay Madam, but since this is a village fair, I doubt there will be a separate toilet. Let me ask someone.

Uday came back with a negative answer.

Uday: Madam, here there is no such 'toilet,' ladies generally go behind the shop for toilet purpose.

I was in a dilemma, as I cannot tell Uday now that I do not want to urinate, but wanted to stretch myself. He guided me to the back of a shop.

Uday: Madam, I will stand here, you go and do it there.

I was in a situation of complete amazement. How can this man ask me to urinate almost in an open space?

Me: How can I do it here?

I was almost perplexed. I am not a 10-year-old girl that I can urinate like this? There was a bush at the back of the shop whose height will hardly cover my knees and though it was evening time visibility was very clear. Moreover, my added anxiety was it will not only be Uday who could see me clearly, but also there were some village people standing here and there who would concurrently get a free view of my urinating.

Uday: Madam, this is a village, do not feel shy.

Me: What do you mean? Just because this is a village, you mean to say I should lift up my sari to my waist in this open space and should not feel shy?

Uday: Madam, madam, don't get annoyed please. In the village you will not get a protected toilet like the town. Please understand.

Me: Uday, come on, there are so many people around. Simply I cannot sit here shamelessly. Sorry. Let us go to the fair.

Uday did not try any more to persuade me to urinate in that open space and I got rescued from another humiliating situation. The fair was held on a small area and it was quite crowded by rural people, but still there were some shops of ornaments, garments, etc. which interested me. It took almost an hour to cover the fair, as the crowd was heavy. Due to the crowd, I had to walk close to Uday and time and again my 'always erect' firm breasts were brushing against his elbow. Initially I tried to avoid that, but due to the moving crowd I did not mind it later.

After sometime, it created a problem for me. Now I could realize Uday was doing it purposefully and keeping his elbow in constant touch with my blouse-covered mangoes and since within bra, they appeared very firm and he was constantly elbowing them. Uday must have thought that I was deliberately walking close to him so that my well-formed boobs touch his elbow, but in reality it was due to the crowd that I had to walk like that. Honestly I was also enjoying a bit, but I realized with time that Uday was now overdoing it considering we were in a public place.

I was walking on his right and Uday now was virtually circling his right elbow on my left boob constantly pressing it. The act was so deliberate as people coming from opposite direction could clearly see it. I was feeling very cumbersome, but could not tell Uday anything. Moreover, due to this constant rubbing, I was also getting heated and my boobs grew in size and were so tight within the bra that Uday's right elbow was almost getting a spring action from my firm upper globes. That probably encouraged him more, as hardly does a male get such tightness from a married woman's boobs.

I stopped at a shop and was checking a pair of earrings and Uday also stood close by me. Now I could sense his deep breaths on my shoulder.

Uday: This would look nice on you Madam.

Saying that, he handed me an earring and a matching necklace. Though I did not want his suggestion, but he poked his nose into it. I tried that the earring and it looked decent to me.

Uday: Madam, also try the necklace and if you feel you can buy it. I have the money.

The shopkeeper also encouraged me wearing the necklace along with the earrings to check overall. I was about to wear the necklace, when Uday unnecessarily tried to help me.

Uday: Madam, you relax, I will fix the necklace fastener on your neck.

The shopkeeper I noticed was smiling hearing that. There were two to three more customers in the shop also who were also looking at us. I did not want to argue and attract more attention and agreed to Uday. But what he did certainly crossed the decency limit in public. He just shifted a little, went behind me, let the necklace fall on my upper chest area, and started fixing the hook near my neck. Then from behind in an almost hugging posture he dragged the necklace down touching my both breasts adequately over my blouse. And as if trying to make the necklace flow properly on me, Uday felt both my tight mangoes with his palms, which I comprehended without a doubt. The shopkeeper and the others also did not miss that and I felt very clumsy being treated like that in a public place.

The shopkeeper seemed more eager now to hold the mirror in front of me and forwarded a few more earrings and necklaces.

Uday: Madam, try this, this also looks nice.

Me: No Uday, I think this is pretty fine.

I could understand his intention, but he and the shopkeeper also insisted me to try another and then pick one. I wore the second earring set and Uday was ready to wear me the necklace. This time he was more bold and I almost gasped, as he in the process of wearing me the necklace was directly touching my breasts in front of the shopkeeper. This was a longer necklace, which extended below my boobs and this gave him more opportunity to grope me. He dropped the necklace from my neck to its full size. He was standing just behind me and placed his arms across my upright boobs and pressed my cups as if adjusting the necklace up. I was standing within his arms shamelessly and people were watching me.

Uday very cleverly took the mirror in his left hand from the shopkeeper and held it in front of my breasts as if to show me how good the necklace was looking on me. This way the shopkeeper for the moment was unable to see my breast area and taking the guard of the mirror, with his free right hand, he first cupped my right breast and then gave it a very good squeeze from over my blouse.

Uday: I think this one is better? What do you feel Madam?

I was in no position to talk as I could feel his right palm was still cupping my breast. I looked to my side and was almost traumatized to see two young boys were watching us. Uday was not looking at anything I suppose and this time he almost covered my whole right breast with his palm and gave me a series of tight squeezes. All these happened in a span of few seconds and I could not resist being groped so openly with people watching me.

Finally it was over and we bought the second earring set and the necklace and mixed with

As evening advanced I noticed there was more crowd in the fair and in that small place there was much pushing going on. This time since the crowd was jostling through the narrow passages by the shops, I had no other option but to hold Uday's hand, otherwise I would be left behind. Walking was now becoming increasingly difficult and I had to keep one hand in a protective fashion otherwise every now and then a passing elbow was touching my milk tanks.

I tied to behave with Uday very normally as if I paid no attention to his naughtiness in the ornament shop and took it as being unintentional. Uday was also trying to gauge my reaction to his advances and seeing apparently no resistance made further moves.

Uday: Madam, these village people are not cultured, just be alert.

Me: Yes that I can see, the way they are pushing around.

Uday: Madam, do one thing, instead of holding my hand and walking behind me, you come by my side and then I can in fact protect you also.

I thought that was a good idea, I nodded to him, and came to his right side. Uday indeed had some other plans. I noticed that he put his arm on my right shoulder right away pretending to protect me from the crowd coming from opposite direction. My whole body was now almost touching his masculine torso as I walked. In no time I realized what he is up to. Uday now was embracing me over my shoulder with his right hand, which was now only an inch away from touching my breast, acting as if he protecting me from incoming people. And from each impact of the passing man, he took full advantage and began touching and feeling my heaving breast.

In a jiffy before I could say or do anything Uday was cupping my right breast again! This time he seemed very confident and turned me instantly on fire as he was resting his fingers on my boob as we walked. I looked down at my breast shamefully to find his fingers acting almost as another layer over my blouse. As the pushing was more now, Uday made the most of it and was virtually massaging my conical peak in his right palm. I was getting adequately aroused now due to this continuous male touching, holding, and squeezing of my youthful boob. This went on for some minutes and with time Uday's squeezes were beginning to get harder and he almost toyed with my blouse-covered flesh. Once I felt he was poking one of his fingers and trying to trace my nipple over the blouse and bra cover. I noticed that each of the men who were passing us had their eyes on Uday's hand and on my mammary.

I could not take it anymore and was feeling very ashamed allowing such things in public. Being a 28-year-old matured woman I was enjoying his touches and was already wet in my pussy, but this was crossing decency limits as I was in the open. Today in the morning when I crossed all limits of decency still I was in a confined area. I had to stop Uday from his advances.

Me: Uday, please behave yourself.

Uday: Sorry Madam, but the crowd is so unruly they are coming on to your body.

Uday gave his excuse and I did not wanted to argue on that, but now was really feeling the urge to urinate due to the heat generated in my body.

Me: Uday, I want to go to toilet once. That time I could not...

I thought there was no need to complete my sentence. Uday had already taken his hand off my breast area and now guided me jostling through an alley to the back of a shop. Since now it was late evening, there was darkness though there were electric bulbs glowing throughout the fair. I observed that though the area was not absolutely dark, it was not possible for the fair people who were at a distance to make out anything. But the problem here was absence of a proper bush behind, which I can sit and pee. So I was a bit hesitant again.

Uday: Madam, what are you waiting for now?

Me: Can't you see there is not even a bush here.

Uday: But Madam, no one is noticing you in this darkness. You can go to that corner and...

Me: What darkness? I can clearly see you.

Uday: Madam, come on. Okay I will not look at you while you...

He smiled very meaningfully at me, but I ignored his tease and wanted to me absolutely sure before getting into any more humiliation at this age.

Me: And if someone comes here?

Uday: Madam, how long will take? It's just a matter of some seconds!

I was simply not assured as I knew it will take some time for me as unlike other women just pulling up my sari, sitting down, and peeing off will not do. I will also have to pull down my panty, which is never easy for any woman to do quickly, and additionally I have to set the pad inside my panty suitably also.

Uday: Madam, if you stand here like this someone might actually come. So go and sit in that corner and I will be guarding you.

Uday was saying things in such a casual manner as if his presence does not matter to me at all. I again inspected the place. It was semi dark, true, but at the same time it was open on all sides except one side where the shop was, and anyone coming up to that place would be able to see me very clearly. Never in my life had been in such a situation!

Ultimately things boiled down to the fact I have to urinate in that open space and that too in front of a male. I was feeling so very shy, but had nothing to do in this regard.

Me: Uday, please turn back and do aware me if someone comes in.

Uday: Madam, if I turn back, you can I see if anyone is coming or not.

I understood very well that he would not miss this opportunity to see me peeing. Any male for that matter would grab this chance to see a 25+ woman urinating in front of him. The situation was such I was simply helpless, as I needed him to stand there at least to see if anyone was coming.

I noticed Uday's eyes as if lit up when he eventually saw that I agreed to pee in front of him. I went to the corner beside the shop, which was approximately about 10-12 feet away from Uday. I could go no further because there was too much illumination from lights of other shops. I slowly turned my back to Uday and was really feeling very shy doing this, but had no other alternative now. I bent down a little bit and with both hands quickly pulling up my sari and petticoat almost to my hips. The cool gentle breeze almost made me shiver when I felt it on my exposed thighs. My thighs are fairer than my body complexion like most women and quite well formed and plump. I could not resist looking behind once to see Uday.

Uday: Madam, do not look back. Do it quickly.

Uday was looking at my exposed legs and commanding me. I briefly saw his left hand was on his crotch; he must be stroking his dick seeing a married woman in such a compromised state. I did not waste time anymore and did what I needed to do. I quickly dropped down my panty to my knees and took the pad in one hand and while I was doing that my whole bottom virtually remained exposed and Uday must have had a grand view of my naked buttocks though I tried to keep my sari as a cover as much as possible on my hip area. When I squatting I knew my huge naked ass was fully exposed in front of Uday's face due to his proximity.

The hissing sound of my peeing was adding to my shame. I again looked back to see if anyone was coming and what Uday was doing, but to my surprise I did not see Uday standing there! I could not move my head much in that squatting position. My urination was almost complete and I was much relieved as the hissing sound of my urination was creating more embarrassment for me.

Uday: Madam, beware!

I was shocked and horrified as I heard Uday's voice almost by my ear. I could not see him a moment ago at my back because he has come up almost to my front now. I was simply stunned seeing him in front of me, as my whole pussy along with my legs and thighs were completely uncovered and I was still discharging my urine. Uday could see my pussy hole with the thick bush of hair above it very clearly. My god! I never ever in my life faced such a humiliation. My face also reflected my utter shock and shame seeing Uday looking bluntly at my naked pussy.

Uday: Madam, madam, don't panic. You are actually sitting on an ant heap and so I wanted to alert you.

Me: You get out of here first.

Uday: Madam, you have watered their heap and ants will now come out in scores. So be very careful.

He did not move a bit and his eyes enjoying the sight of his lifetime probably to see from the front a matured woman peeing out. I could not sit like that any more and got up with drops of urine still coming out of my hole and quickly pulled my sari down with my left hand as I was holding the pad in my right hand. Uday almost dragged me out of that ant heap and I noticed that what he was telling was absolutely true. Red ants were all over that place triggered to come out by urine.

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers