Introduction of our Heroine Anita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

I could not walk properly as my panty was still down around my knees. I need to pull that up and put the pad also.

I could not meet Uday's eyes as to what happened some minutes ago. I still could not digest the fact that he actually has seen me urinating in the sitting posture. I do not know what was going through his mind, but he seemed quite normal!

Uday: Madam, we are getting late now slowly. We should make a move.

Me: Yes, I also do not spend any more time here.

I said so though I was thinking how to put it before Uday that my panty is still halfway down my legs below my sari and petticoat.

Uday: Okay Madam, then you can just wait here or at the ornament shop and I will get a bullock cart.

Me: No, no Uday. Not again in that snail like vehicle. I have had enough of aches in my waist and knees.

Uday: But Madam ...

I interrupted him, as I wanted to know if an alternative transport arrangement could be made.

Me: Why don't you try to get some substitute transportation?

Uday: Madam, I told you there is nothing much available in this route.

After some continuous pleading from my end, Uday went out to search for something other than that bullock cart and asked me to wait in front of the ornament shop. I told to myself that it would be real painful to travel in that cart again for an hour if Uday fails to get an alternative conveyance. Now that Uday was away I also wanted to wear my panty properly and place the pad also. I noticed that there were some people coming where I urinated a few minutes ago and hence had to leave the place and tried to look for a secured place.

I was walking in somewhat baby steps as my panty, which was around my knees, was hindering me to walk comfortably. Soon I found the back of another shop, where there was very minimum light and there was no one there also, and felt it to be a safer place. I chose a corner and quickly pulled up my sari along with my petticoat to my waist and pushed my panty towards my crotch area. I felt the gentle breeze again on my naked thighs and as I was about to put the pad within my panty just over my honey pot, I heard two voices. I almost froze as whole of the lower part of my youthful jawani was entirely exposed then. I looked up here and there, but could not see anyone, but I am sure I heard two voices. After a few moments since I could not trace anyone in the semidarkness, I continued with my job and got the pad inside my panty and flowed my sari down and finally when I was adjusting my pallu over my breasts, again I perceived the voice.

"Please, please, someone would come."

"There is no one here. Don't worry."

Since there was darkness here, my eyes took some time to adjust and now I could clearly see that just a few yards away a male and a female were standing close by the cover of a tree. They seemed engrossed in themselves and did not notice I was there also in the dark. I moved a little to get a clearer view. The man was middle aged, but the female was a teenage girl. The girl was wearing ghagra-choli, which is the common dress here for women. The scene was indeed steamy as the man had hugged the girl and was trying to kiss on her lips and girl was eluding his lips by constantly moving her head. I noticed that the man has now cupped one of her boobs over her choli and the girl's resistance was getting weaker. In no time the girl was stroking her fingers through the hairs of the man and they were lip-locked. As they were kissing, I saw that the man now took one of his hands off her boobs and cupped her tiny ass over her ghagra. Seeing such hot activities from such close proximity made my nipples grow hard right away. I was getting great pleasure peeping like this. As the man was energetically squeezing the girl's young boobs, my right hand also automatically went towards my tight boobs and touched my nipples. I noticed the girl was now almost gasping, as the man descended from her lips to her boobs. He was almost biting her boobs over her choli and pulled up her ghagra with his embracing hands almost to her thighs. I could not stop myself pinching my own nipples over my bra and blouse seeing this very passionate sight. Immediately I felt hint of precum within my pussy also and feeling quite thirsty seeing this 'live' show.

"Paro, Paro, where are you?"

The couple behind the tree and myself both almost froze to this voice. I noticed an old man was searching probably for that girl calling her name, must be her father or a relative. As soon as the old man crossed us to a safe distance, I noticed the girl adjusted her dress and ran away immediately and the man followed suit in the opposite direction. I was cursing the old man, as I was thoroughly enjoying the scene, and now that everything was over I came out of the darkness adjusting my bra a little to breathe easy, and went towards the ornament shop to wait for Uday.

Uday came after some minutes with a smiling face.

Uday: Madam, you should thank your luck. You don't have to go in the bullock cart.

I was so pleased to hear that not knowing what actually was waiting for me in the next hour. I never anticipated that this auto rickshaw ride would also be a memorable one like my tailor's encounter with Master-ji and Ramlal.

Me: Thanks Uday. What have you arranged?

Uday: An auto rickshaw Madam.

Me: Thank god Uday.

Uday: But Madam, in this part people doesn't travel in rickshaws as you travel in the cities. It's basically a good carriage here. So you might face a little problem with goods loaded in that vehicle.

Me: Still it's hundred times better than that slow cart and definitely it should take lesser time.

Uday: Of course Madam. It should take 15-20 minutes only.

We went out of the fair and I did not feel it necessary to mention what I say to Uday. The rickshaw was standing a bit far away. There was not much light outside the fair arena and the moon was also not there in the sky. I could well see goods tied already at the top of the rickshaw and also to its sides by rope.

Uday: Madam, this is Mishra-ji. This is his auto. Fortunately he is going towards our ashram.

Mishra-ji was an elderly man, visibly obese, and fifty plus for sure. He was completely bald headed. He was wearing a dhoti and a bush shirt. Uday introduced me to him.

Mishra-ji: Beti, you will have some difficulty I can understand, as there is scarcity of space in my rickshaw due to the goods, but if you can tolerate me and my rickshaw for 15 minutes, you will reach ashram.

I smiled to his words and felt at ease due to his age and also as he was addressing me as "beti". Since there were packaged goods in the front seat too, hardly any space was there to sit except for the driver. Hence Uday, myself, and Mishra-ji sat at the backseat of the auto rickshaw. Mishra-ji boarded first, followed by me. I was surprised to see something black sitting at Mishra-ji's foot as I got up.

Mishra-ji: This is my pet dog Moti. Wherever I go, he follows me. But he will not create any commotion, be rest assured Beti.

I sat beside him and his dog was looking up at me. Thankfully Moti was a small sized dog, but I could not make out his breed though I love dogs among the household pets. The dog apparently looked well behaved and did not react seeing unknown faces. I noticed that there were a couple of packets on the seat too, as there was no other vacant space to keep them in the auto rickshaw. Naturally the sitting area was cramped, more so because of Mishra-ji's overweighed body.

Mishra-ji: Beti, you can see my size. You might just struggle sitting in this short space and for that do heavily curse me. May be by that I lose some kilos and next time when I allow someone to sit in my rickshaw, he or she gets a better ride.

We all laughed at his prank including the driver. Frankly there was very little place for Uday to squeeze in the backseat. I tried to move as much as possible maintaining decency to Mishra-ji, but then also Uday could marginally touch his ass to the seat. The auto rickshaw started on its way immediately as we boarded. For accommodating me Mishra-ji took his left arm around me over my head on the seat top and my face was now so close to his armpit that I could inhale the odour of his sweat from his shirt.

Mishra-ji: Beti, are you a little better now?

I nodded and shifted an inch more to him almost gluing to his body so that Uday could sit a little better and he was now able to move his ass in between my thighs and the auto seat boundary. In the process I realized his right elbow already touched my thrusting left boob and was feeling its softness. I did not want to encourage him at all in front of the elderly man and so just gently pushed his elbow with my left hand.

Mishra-ji: All three of us own big garage spaces to park our cars.

Uday laughed on this comment, but I could not grasp what that old man meant.

Me: I could not get you Mishra-ji.

Mishra-ji: Beti, I mean we all have heavy bottoms and thus when we garage ourselves in this seat, we all need big spaces to park our...

It was not required to complete his sentence and we all laughed at the comment. I must say this old man had a decent sense of humor. As we laughed I realized that Uday was again trying to elbow me taking the advantage of the semidarkness within the rickshaw. I did not disapprove him this time, as I still could not shrug off the erotic scene that I enjoyed in the fair. As someone dips his finger in a bowl of oil, Uday, seeing me not hindering his hand, started dipping his right elbow to the depth of my rubber-tight boob.

Mishra-ji: Oh! My head!

There was a bump, which the driver probably missed, and since the rickshaw was going at a fair speed, it jerked strongly. The driver immediately slowed down and I inquired out of courtesy to Mishra-ji if he had hurt himself

Mishra-ji: I bumped it on the rod Beti.

Mishra-ji pointed towards his forehead and I turned a bit towards him and tried to see what happened to his forehead. As I took my hand towards her forehead, he held my fingers and showed the area where he was hurt.

Me: You remove your fingers from forehead and let me see if there is any cut or not.

As he dropped down his hand and since my right arm was lifted to see his forehead, his elbow directly pressed on my right boob. I did not mind that and moreover he was calling me "beti", so no other thoughts came to my mind at all and I was really eager to see his bumped forehead. As he was tall, even in the sitting posture I had to stretch myself and in the process the side of my right boob was entirely open. I felt Mishra-ji's left elbow was digging deep on my right boob under my raised arm. Since there was absolutely no place to shift or move I felt he had no other option but to place his left hand there to accommodate me to see his forehead.

Mishra-ji: Hope its not cut or bruised?

Me: Could not see very clearly Mishra-ji, but seems okay.

Mishra-ji: Please check it a bit Beti.

As I was feeling his forehead with my fingers for a bump, I felt elbow was now firmly placed under my raised armpit and was pressing my juicy mango. Moreover, Uday seeing the chance increased his naughty handwork. He was now elbowing me more deliberately and with more force. He was almost circling his elbow tip on my taut flesh within my bra and blouse. So, now I was in a position where two different males were elbowing my mangoes in a moving auto rickshaw though I was sure Mishra-ji's touches were not purposeful.

I completed inspecting Mishra-ji's forehead and tried to bring down my arm, but then only, Mishra-ji's pet dog that was lying so far at his feet jumped up to his lap. The old man trying to provide accommodation for his dog virtually poked his whole elbow into my tight boob feeling very adequately the firmness of it. Now to assist Moti to sit on his master's lap, I had to keep my right arm at Mishra-ji's back on the seat top. I realized that this actually made me more vulnerable as my whole of right boob remained unguarded.

Uday: Madam, I think this is the right way to extract some space for each of us. As you have kept your hand behind Mishra-ji, let me keep mine also behind you. That way you will also get some space.

Mishra-ji: Uday seemed to be getting intelligent by the minute, isn't it Beti?

Again there was a roar of laughter. Moti also barked twice I do not know why. At that moment a cycle coming from the opposite side was flagging us to stop. The driver stopped our vehicle and the man on the cycle informed us that there was an accident half a kilometer ahead and road was closed, so we should take the left turn from here.

Uday: Oh god! That's a pretty lengthy route Madam.

Me: How long will it take via that route?

Uday: 40-45 minutes at least.

Mishra-ji: No use thinking on that. It's just a matter of additional half an hour.

Our auto took the left turn and off we went. Since this road was not a main road, the lighting was not adequate here and the road was also more bouncy. My heavy boobs were jumping within my bra quite a bit now. Uday was the first one to take advantage of this situation. Now that his right hand was behind me at my back, he with each jerk was embracing me tighter. I looked through the corner of my eyes to Mishra-ji and thankfully he seemed busy with his dog on his lap. Uday was now getting a free access to my right boob as my right arm was lifted and he was sort of embracing me with his hand going behind my body. He was now very easily cupping and squeezing my unguarded right breast below my sari pallu. I was thoroughly enjoying that though was conscious enough to keep my pallu in place so that the old man could not see anything.

Suddenly the auto rickshaw braked seeing a bump or whatever, but the effect was thoroughly embarrassing for me. As the vehicle braked, Uday was actually cupping my right boob from the underside; the sudden brake made his fingers dug in my boob. Mishra-ji's right arm was in a folded position on his dog's head just a few inches from my boob; the sudden brake brought his palm directly over my boob also. It was like two men holding my one boob and both their hands met in that sudden brake!

[ to be continued ]

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers