Introduction to Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Suddenly he looked and she was crying the tears silently coursing down her cheeks.

He turned the heat down and came to her, kneeling between her legs and pulling her close.

"What's wrong little one?"

She sobbed "Nothing, it's just I don't even know your first name, and I set out to get fucked last night and instead had wonderful love made to me and found out Sarah was right anal sex is beautiful and now its over, and its to soon."

He laughed and then stopped as she hit him hard and attempted to get away from him.

"It's not funny damn you, it's a sad ending to a beautiful thing."

He smacked her ass hard and forcible sat her in her chair holding her there, as he looked deep into her emerald eyes.

"First of all, I am not laughing at you, while only sort of. Second my first name is Darien. Third its not over unless you never want to see me again. Now drink your coffee and eat you're over wrought."

She lowered her head, and then smiling touched him softly on the lips before she pulled his head to her and kissed him. He found himself wallowing in the sweet gentle emotions she pulled forth from his body as the odor of burning sausages reached his nose and the smoke alarm went off.

They were both laughing as he ran to move pots and pans and to finish breakfast. Neither knew what the future held but both knew they wanted one.

© May 14th 2005

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers
12