Introduction to BDSM - Age 18

Story Info
It's his first BDSM experience.
1.6k words
3.97
32.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot steam clouded round My head as the stream of burning water hit My chest, stinging My pink nipples. Running down My body, My pussy bathed in its warmness, already wet anticipating today's session. Shaving My triangle of soft down, I made Myself feel sexy. Stepping from the shower, wrapping the towel around My chest and butt, I didn't bother getting dressed. I simply walked down the hall, entered My room and locked the door. Letting the towel fall to the floor, I turned to look Myself in the mirror. The extra hot water had turned My skin pink, My breasts firm and My nipples hard. My voluptuous hips well curved and inviting. I smiled at the freshly trimmed triangle that shimmered upon My pussy. My thighs trembled as I imagined the events about to unfold.

Clearing the bed, I placed the lube and connies in the draw - although, placing a finger or two between My legs - I knew we wouldn't be needing any lube today - My pussy was already wet. Going to the wardrobe, I draped a scarf on the handle, and two ropes on top of an old sweater. I grinned – I'm so evil.

A knock on the door signals his arrival. I let him in, taking him in My arms with a welcoming kiss. He smiles at Me,

'Who's here?' he asks. I laugh.

'Nobody,' I respond, an evil smile playing across My lips. His cock is instantly hard.

'For how long?' he presses.

'All day,' I tell him, emphasising on the 'all.' I take his hand and lead him to My bedroom. Locking the door, I begin to undress, signalling him to do the same. My heart jumps in glee as I see his hard cock spring from his pants. I giggle as I press My naked body against his, kissing him deeply, his cock rubbing eagerly against My thigh. I spank his arse - hard, and he jumps in surprise, grinning. I know he's aroused.

'Are you kool with everything, bar anal?' I ask, looking directly into his eyes with a daring look.

'Yes,' he stammers excitedly.

'Sit down,' I instruct.

'Do you want me to lie down?'

'No, just sit.' He sits gingerly on the bed, looking up at Me, nervous but horny.

'What are you going to do to me?' he asks, slightly scared.

'You'll see, My Darling. 'I grin. Walking towards the wardrobe, I reach for the scarf. I drape it in front of his face, and he beams. Placing it in front of his eyes, I tie it firmly. My heart is racing.

'Lay down,' I demand. He obeys.

Straddling his hips, I lean forward kissing a slow trail along his neck, along his chin, cheek and jaw, before finally reaching his lips. He's shivering with pleasure beneath me. I kiss him deeply, before giving him a last, gentle kiss to the forehead. I reach for the rope. He remains blindfolded, but his head moves about slightly, trying to guess what's happening. I grab one arm, pulling it above his head. I tie a firm loop round his wrist, then tie his to the bed. I reach for his other arm, and repeat this, my pussy beginning to throb. I can feel his dick, hard and swollen, pressing against My bum cheeks. I place a kiss on his nervous lips, watching the rise and fall of his bare chest as he waits in anticipation.

I move lower, crouching between his muscular legs. I can see his veins pumping blood furiously. Caressing his inner thighs, I pleasure Myself by watching his reactions as I let My fingers drape, fleetingly touching his penis. He quivers. I smile. Pressing My hands against his knees, I forcefully push his legs to spread his thighs. His balls hang deliciously beneath his erect cock.

Kissing his inner thighs, I run My fingers along his warm skin. He shivers at My touch. My kisses reach his balls. I kiss them passionately, running My fingers up and down his perineum. He jolts in pleasure. I grin evilly. I watch delightfully as he squirms and shivers in pleasure. His breathing becomes rapid as I continue to finger his perineum, just below his balls.

'My baby like that?' I ask, knowing full well the answer. He nods heavily. I lower myself, till I'm crouching close to the bed, My face just inches from his inviting balls. I kiss his perineum, and he bucks his hips for more of this feeling. I kiss his balls, sucking each one in turn, their wrinkly texture softened by My sweet saliva.

I lick the base of his cock, pressing My tongue against his skin, moist from pre-cum. I let My tongue climb his shaft, exploring each swollen vein, moving slowly towards the head. He quivers as I lick the crown. I take his head into My mouth, lips pressing firmly round his cock. Slowly, gently, I begin sliding up and down his shaft, savouring the taste of pre-cum cock. Taking the full length of his cock into My mouth, I press and rub it against my cheeks. I start sucking firmly, increasing the pace, as I slide My fingers along his anus. He arches his back, thrusting his hips forward in pleasure. I giggle seductively.

I press My teeth slightly against his shaft, knowing he likes it rough. I'm always amazed at his high pain threshold. I envy it. Sliding My teeth, lips and tongue against his shaft, I then focus on his head for a few minutes, sucking hard and long. Seeing him close to climax, I leave his throbbing cock to tease My Baby some more.

I crawl forward, straddling his hips once more. Leaning forward I kiss his chest. Kissing his left nipple, I take it between My lips, pressing firmly. A sudden intake of breath lets me know he's enjoying the pleasurable pain. I begin sucking his nipples, gently biting. His hips buck and thrust, his breath quivers, he's smiling. Clamping My teeth on his nipples – I pull – watching him moan. Focusing on his right nipple, I play the game again, My pussy drooling down my thighs.

Crouching on the single bed, I sit back smiling. Satisfied. My lustful eyes take in his sexy body, naked, tied down and blindfolded, shivering in anticipation. I grin broadly.

Reaching for the draw I take out a rough rider, sliding it slowly down his throbbing cock. Trailing My fingers along his thighs, towards his balls, I laugh sadistically as he squirms and bucks when I tickle his anus. I play this little game again. This time running two hands – one form his thighs heading north to his balls, the other hand running from his chest going south to his cock. Slowly trailing My fingers in different directions, he moans.

Straddling him, I place his cock at My entrance, running it up and down My dripping lips, teasing. He attempts to reach towards Me, but is restrained by the rope. Instead, he thrusts his hips forward, desperate to fele the lips of My pussy close around his cock. I slap him hard on the thigh, gasping with surprise – he smiles like a child caught stealing cookies. I cackle with laughter.

Lowering Myself onto his dick, sliding him in. we both moan in ecstasy as his cock rubs against My clit and ridges. Rocking backwards and forwards I grind My pussy against his cock. Our breathing becomes laboured, small moans escaping our lips as I push my hips again. Again, he tries to pull against the rope. Wrong move!

I sit up, My knees happily supporting My weight. I move backwards slightly, completely relaxing My swollen pussy, his cock firmly inside. He breathes in sharply as he realises what his punishment will be. Without warning, I buck my hips savagely forward, clenching My muscles tighter, watching his face contort with pleasure and a mild touch of pain. After five or six thrusts, I decide his punishment is sufficient. He slowly breathes out, grinning deliciously, knowing full well he deserved it.

Leaning forward I kiss his neck tenderly, his moans deepening each time. I kiss his lips passionately, our tongues dancing. I pull My hips high, his cock just in front of My entrance, then savagely thrust down on him.

He gasps grinning and moaning, one of many moves he favours. I do it again, each time suddenly thrusting down on his hard and swollen cock – it brushes sharply against My clit sending spasms through my pussy. Grinning maliciously, I then lay gently against him, kissing him tenderly, telling him through My actions, that I love him, but I still want to play more!

I let his cock enter My pussy once more, sliding deeply until the hilt. I press My thighs tightly together as I rock up and down on his dick. This sudden increase in pressure sends him over the edge. His face contorts sharply into his extremely pleased face as his orgasm rises. I push harder and faster, My breathing shrill and laboured, My soaking pussy contracting against his cock.

He makes a face, his 'cumming expression' as his cock erupts deep inside Me. I moan loudly, as My pussy contracts again, milking the last of his cum into Me. He moans, his face a mask of pleasure, as he sighs.

'You're amazing,' he breathes.

I grin, gently levering Myself off his extra-sensitive cock. I sit back, still straddled on his hips, and smile devilishly as I look upon My exhausted Baby. I lean forward, kissing him gently.

'I'm glad you enjoyed it.'