Introduction to Bryce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to lie her head down flat to the right as she moved her left hand back and started rubbing her clit so quickly, it was nothing like I'd ever seen from her.

I continued pounding all the way into her, pulling her ass back into me with each thrust. I noticed her asshole seemed to open wide with each penetration, as if it were trying to suck something in. I was transfixed on her gorgeous hole as I got into a steady, yet forceful, rhythm.

Monica's breathing started becoming more erratic and she yelled out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder! HARDER!"

I broke my concentration on her anus and focused on simply fucking the hell out of my wife, as hard as I could, just as she requested. I pretty much always followed her orders in bed, such as dutiful husband is supposed to do.

My sex goddess then grabbed a handful of wrinkled sheet in her right hand and started yelling out in gradually increasing volume, "Oh God! Oh my God! Holy fuck! FUCK YES!" Her entire body began shaking in a pulsing orgasm. Her head twisted to the left, then back to the right, then back to the left. Her right hand stretched out beyond her head and grabbed the edge of the bed, pulling, as her left hand continued to work her clit a little more slowly.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" I yelled out immediately. "FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!" I slurred as I threw my head back and thrust hard into her pussy again, both hands still firmly on her hips. I released a huge load of cum in her already-soaked pussy, pulling her ass as far back into me as possible again. The last few shots out of my cock came deep inside her, undoubtedly drowning her shaking cervix. I collapsed onto her back, and the weight of my body brought her knees out to her sides. I laid there for a few seconds then rolled off, back onto my side of the bed, spent.

She had a huge smile on her flushed face as she reached over and kissed me on the lips for the first time that morning. She turned over onto her back, closed her eyes, and stretched her arms and legs out. She brought her clenched hands up to her chest, crossing her arms, and continued grinning at me.

"Wow, that was incredible," I whispered, staring straight into her stunning hazel eyes. "That must have been some dream you had. Maybe you can tell me about it later?" I said in a low tone with a slight grin.

Monica's eyes grew wide, her nostrils flaring a little, then glanced nervously to the side for a split second. She took a deep breath then said with a noticeable stutter, "Y..y...yes, of c...course. Later." She was even trying to hide a bit of panic, but I continued to smile at her, knowing the truth.

She put a smile back on her face and said, "I'm going to take a quick shower, then after yours we can go downstairs and get some breakfast?"

"Yea, that'd be great," I agreed. "I'll just watch some TV till you get out."

Monica did always like her long showers, but this one seemed to drag on a little longer than usual. I put my ear up to the door several times when I thought I heard a grunt or something. One time, I distinctly heard the sound of my wife trying to muffle a moan, and I knew exactly what she was up to!

Her "shower" seemed to drag on forever. Meanwhile my imagination of what she might be doing in there brought my tool back up to full attention. I put my boxers back on to hide it in case she came out unexpectedly. I massaged my hard cock through my boxers for a few minutes, but I thought better of it and ignored it. I didn't want to waste any of my cum by myself on this exciting weekend!

Monica finally came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a white hotel towel, with that tell-tale look on her face that she'd been naughty. After 14 years, I got pretty good at recognizing when she'd pleasured herself.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and we had a nice breakfast in a cozy little quiet restaurant in the hotel.

"I wonder if that Bryce guy will actually call us today, or if we'll even see him again," she commented once during breakfast.

I thought back to how that young man was staring lustfully at my wife's ass the night before and replied, "Oh, I think we'll hear from him today. He seemed kind of lonely yesterday, and we're like the only people around that he knows." This last part sounded a little crazy that a man we only talked to for a few minutes "knew" us at all, but I had a very good feeling that he wanted to get to know us a LOT better!

Look for Chapter 3 soon...

12