Introduction to Master

Story Info
Intro to her new master and a new lifestyle.
1.8k words
4.35
19.1k
3
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vlaw
vlaw
4 Followers

This is my first story based off personal experience. Only the names have changed to protect me and others. Let me know what you think, as there is more to this story!

It was another boring night at home. Rachel had been in a loveless marriage for years before getting free and the years hadn't been kind to her. At 38 and standing at 5'8 in tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, she carried a few extra pounds on her that recently she had started to finally do something about. Overall she still was considered attractive even though most days she didn't see it but she was always complemented on how good she looked by others. She was starting to feel good about herself again, happy she still had her 44D chest, but still not completely comfortable naked or even with the idea of someone seeing her in such a state. With this in mind, she had resigned herself to having cyber sex with only connecting with a couple one night stands in the last few years.

Rachel decided to login to her favorite hookup website and check her messages. One in particular caught her eye. Male 31, fireman, into dominance, over 6 foot tall and a body to match. The message was simple; "Hello beautiful". They spent a few minutes trading messages when he asks if he can call her. She hesitates but figures what the hell; she hadn't had sex in ages and was getting increasingly frustrated. She waited about 20 minutes and he still hadn't called her. "I figured it was too good to be true," she thinks and decides to take a shower and let the water from the massager take care of her needs. The water glides blissfully down her body as she maneuvered the shower head down between her legs. The pulsating water directly against her clit made her start moaning as she was building up to her orgasm then the phone rings leaving her frustrated at not being able to finish but as she checks the caller id, she sees that it's him.

She answers tentatively but upon hearing his sexy voice over the phone they start talking and asking questions about each other. She's curious as to what he means by dominant male in the bedroom and asks. He proceeds to tell her it's a lifestyle then mentions collars, and what she would have to do to get his. She's thinking this is NOT what she thought it was. Granted she has always had fantasies of being tied up, but this is a little more than she was looking for. His sexy voice calms her fears and tells her that even if she's not into the lifestyle there were still other ways they could be together but he would still be the one calling the shots between the sheets. He asks her as they talk what she's thinking, what she's feeling.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" he asks.

She replies "Not since I was younger. My husband was too insecure to allow me to be with another woman, so I had to extinguish those desires."

Rachel is getting seriously turned on by the sound of his voice and the line of questioning. She reaches over to the nightstand to pull out her new toy, a bullet, to place on her clit thinking she can cum without him knowing. Her breathing must have given her away.

He asks, "What are you doing?" and for reasons unknown, she opens up and tells him. "Maybe I should let you go so you can finish things," he replied.

"Damn well if that's the way it's going to be, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to finish things on my own," she thinks.

Instead of hanging up, he starts telling her what he wants to do to her.

He begins by telling her, "I want to have you down on your knees sucking my cock. I then want you to crawl on all fours over to the sofa while I bend you over the arm and fuck you hard while pulling your hair back."

Rachel feels her pussy starting to throb with the ideas in her mind.

He continues, "I want to bend you over the hood of my truck and take you. I want you to imagine my tongue circling around your clit, my fingers spreading you wide and plunging my tongue into your pussy and you cumming all over my face."

This starts to send her over the edge as she's now moaning loader into the phone that there can be no doubt of her desire for him. As she comes down from her high, she glances at the clock noticing the lateness of the night thinking that's the end of the conversation but he had other ideas.

He asks her, "How many orgasms can you have during the course of a session."

"I don't know, never really kept count, maybe 5 or 6?" says Rachel.

He laughs and says, "We can do much better than that". A shiver shoots down her spine. He wants to meet right now even if for coffee.

She denies him, "It's already 1am and I have to get up for work soon."

He tells her he wants her to cum again. "You must always be ready and be wet for me," he says, "If you look at a clock knowing we are going to meet, you will get wet for me."

"How am I supposed to do that?" she asks. Thinking there's no way.

"By the time I'm done with you, you won't even be able to think about me without getting wet," he tells her. She shares that she masturbates daily, sometimes at work but most times on her drive home from work as she can set the cruise and play with her clit. This seems to excite him even more.

"Now rub your clit for me nice and slow think of my tongue swirling around it gently. Insert 2 fingers into your pussy and slowly fuck yourself imaging my tongue doing that." Rachel starts to moan. "Now go back to your clit and rub a little harder and just a little faster. Your punishment will be your hands tied behind your back while I cum all over your face and chest."

Rachel asks "What did I do to deserve being punished?!"

"You wouldn't meet me so I could fuck you," he replies.

Rachel starts moaning louder and asks him if she can cum. She lets out a groan of frustration as he tells her no. "You can not cum until I tell you that you can. Keep rubbing your clit and go faster now. Keep the phone to your ear and pinch your nipples."

"Please let me cum," she begs.

"Now stop playing with yourself," he demands. Her eyes flew open thinking she could scream at this moment being so close to the edge again. "Go get your phone out of your car. I want a picture of your pussy and I want another one with you inserting 2 fingers into your ass, now! Since no one has fucked you in the ass in over a decade it should be nice and tight for me. Call me back when you've got them" and he hangs up on her!!!

She hurries out to her car to grab her cell phone. She takes the pictures he's asked of her. You can clearly see her swollen lips and hardened clit in the photo. She also threw in a couple more of her in the shower with the massager aimed at her pussy. Realization has just kicked in and now she wonders "What in the world was I thinking? I have got to be nuts. If he sees these pictures, he'll never talk to me again," she thinks briefly for a moment.

As if sensing her hesitation, the phone rings and it's him. His voice very even and steady over the phone telling her to send the pictures so he can see them. Reluctantly she does what she is told fearing the worse of his opinion on her body. She waits on baited breath as he tells her he's logging in to check for them. "I know he'll see them and make an excuse to cut this short. If he does that, then I'll have to finish my orgasm alone," she thinks to herself.

He said, "Very, very nice. I love your breasts, your ass is beautiful, and your pussy makes me want to bury my tongue deep into you," he tells her. "I love the shower picture, it allows me to see all of you and I love your curves." She inwardly breathes a sigh of relief.

He begins again the assault on her senses. "Get your bullet out, turn it on low speed and rub it over your clit and down the side of your lips thinking of my mouth covering you. Think of yourself spread eagle and tied to my bed. I want to fuck every hole. Your mouth until you have lockjaw, your pussy until it's drenched with my cum, your ass until you can't walk straight. I will own every hole you have to give. Increase the speed on the bullet. I want you to picture watching me fuck another woman in front of you while you masturbate. Think of the two of you down on your knees in front of me but knowing I cum only for you. Imagine her watching us then think of me fucking you from behind while you are licking and sucking on her pussy in front of me."

This nearly sends her over the edge and Rachel begins to beg to cum.

He tells her "You can not cum until I say you can. By the time I get done with you, you'll be begging for my hard cock slamming into your pussy. You will not want another man to share you bed, I will own your pussy. Are you going to be my submissive slut?"

She replies, "Maybe."

He demands, "There's no maybe, either yes or no. Are you going to be my submissive slut?"

Rachel will agree to just about anything in order to cum. "Yes" she whimpers.

"I didn't hear your answer, are you going to be my submissive slut?" he demands.

"YES!" she cries louder.

"Increase the speed and let yourself come nice and hard for me baby. Imagine your pussy clamping down on my hard cock as you cum. See me slamming into you and making you cum even harder," as his voice sends her over the edge.

She comes hard as he said she would and moans loudly into the phone as he tells her the whole time he's looking at the pussy pictures she sent imagining his tongue over her.

"Thank you," she utters softly.

"Your welcome," he replies.

He tells her to call him on her way home from work so he can occupy her drive home. Later she realizes she forgot to ask his name, but she is already thinking of him as her master.

vlaw
vlaw
4 Followers