Introduction to Miss Amy - Phase 02

Story Info
An introduction to ACHE, following meeting Miss Amy!
6.7k words
4.32
11.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been listening to the rattling sound of her car for at least two hours now. My legs have been cramping on and off for that entire time and the air I am breathing in is warm and damp. I could smell that familiar post-sex smell but not in a pleasant way. Usually when you get a whiff of that sweat, cock, ass or pussy smell it's usually a triumphant moment. As another bump in the road causes me to once again bang my head off the roof of her car boot, I begin to wonder how I ended up in this situation. Does this count as kidnapping? I mean I'm naked, my ankles are tied together, as are my hands and I've just been sexually and physically abused. All before being essentially thrown into a stranger's car boot. Of course Miss Amy and I had already experienced our fair share of intimacy...if that's what you'd call it.

At this point I'm not even sure if it's her that is driving. I haven't heard a single noise from the front of the car and due to my somewhat troubling position I have no way to check for myself. Does it really matter? At this point I'm sort of in the deep end and just have to roll with it. My mixed feelings towards Miss Amy vary between sending shivers down my spine and the frantic twitching of my cock against its cage. Is it fear? Is it excitement? Is it sexual desire or is it something completely different? Maybe it is all of them at once.

I can hear the car rolling along stones or gravel and as it comes to a stop, I start to worry about what fate may be awaiting me on the outside. Light overwhelms my eyes as the car boot opens to a familiar face: Miss Amy. She ushers me out of the car and as I stand there completely naked, I begin to take in my surroundings: we are in the middle of nowhere, standing outside a rather large country house with an incredibly long drive-way. There are a couple of other cars parked a little further along but no other people are in sight. Miss Amy begins to untie my ankle and wrist restraints as she says "Welcome to your new home". My new home? For how long? Does she realise that I have a job to go to?

"Follow me, Sarah" she commands and of course without hesitation I begin painfully making the walk towards the house, each and every stone I stand on appears to dig deeper and deeper into my bare feet. I can only assume that the house is hers as she walks in without knocking or ringing the doorbell. Inside is a grand staircase that leads up at least three floors but we walk past that and into a small room behind the stairs. I say room but it is perhaps more akin to a cupboard. I suddenly have flashbacks to how Harry Potter must have felt living under the stairs. The room has a mattress on the floor with a small blanket spread across it. There are no windows, no doors, no cupboards, no shelves, and no plug sockets. There isn't even a sheet on the mattress and judging by the stains, it's been used a lot! There is a small stool but as there is no desk or table, it serves little purpose.

"This is going to be your room during your stay here. You're to wait here until some comes for you. She will be along shortly to take care of you. She's been given instructions to clean you up and make you look pretty so let her do her job otherwise you'll both be punished!" and with that she turns around and walks out the room-cupboard. On the one hand, I'm tired, sore and not really in the mood right now to be someone's doll. On the other hand, if being made to look pretty, as Miss Amy put it, is the only way to be allowed to clean myself up, then it's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make. I decide to sit on the stool as I wait for this person's arrival.

Hours pass as I sit patiently, waiting for yet another stranger to appear and eventually she does. The woman walks into the room with a large bag full of items, somewhat similar to how Miss Amy and I had first become acquainted. She ushers me to follow her with her finger and without a single word being spoken between us. I notice a tattoo on her left calf which looks like it says "ACHE" but the letters are all intertwined and there are some symbols scattered around. The design looks fairly basic but also quite cool at the same time. We walk out of the room and into a bathroom.

"What's going on?" I ask her...but as soon as I finish my question she swiftly moves a finger in front of her lips signalling that I'm to remain silent. She isn't dominant, judging from the fact that she is naked apart from the collar around her neck. Had she always been naked? Strange that I hadn't really noticed that as she first walked into my room. The bruises all over her body appear to suggest even further that she's a submissive as well. She actually seems somewhat intimidated by the situation so perhaps she has been through a similar ordeal to me. As my mind flows into a sort of daydream, this mystery girl begins emptying that equally mysterious bag of hers. Once her bag is empty, she pulls a stool out from under the sink and sits down. Without a sound she signals for me to get into the shower. My body appears to act before my brain even computes the instruction and before I know it, I'm standing under a jet of lukewarm water, washing myself with fragrant shampoo and body lotion.

I wish I could say that the shower helped with my smell, that the dirt, lube and other substances were washed away with the dirty shower water but the smell seems to cling to me still. I'm barely dry from my forced (but welcome) wash when the nameless woman signals at me once again, this time to sit down on the stool she'd been using. Before I know it, this woman is shaving my head. I don't even have time to object when she presses the trimmer firmly into my scalp, removing about a quarter of my hair in one swift movement. Next to go is the bulk of my eyebrows which she removes with tweezers, one hair at a time. There is a mirror to my right but I can't look. Whether or not this is because I'm scared to see myself or scared to interrupt her work is something I'm unable to answer for myself. I just know that either way, I don't have the willpower to look.

Red lipstick, eyeliner, make-up, red nail varnish...these are all steps I feel like I'd literally just been through. Yet here I am, once again finding myself being dressed up without so much as a consultation. This time, I find myself wearing a blonde wig on my practically bald head. It isn't too long, only reaching down to just above my shoulders. The final touch appears to be a pink collar which is strapped around my neck. It's a little tighter than I would like but I guess I'm best to trust this woman's judgement. She is after all wearing a very similar collar. She locks the collar shut with a small, silver heart-shaped lock and then ushers me out of the room.

I find myself once again following this woman through the corridors of this house to another unknown destination to take part in activities I've had no forewarning about and that could literally involve anything. We walk up the stairs this time and approach a closed door. The woman knocks before swiftly walking away, leaving me standing there nervously. I'm unsure as to whether I feel relief or anxiety when Miss Amy opens the door and is standing naked in front of me.

"Come in!"

Her room is incredible, as is she. I find myself staring at every part of her supple and beautiful body. Her sultry red lipstick seems sensual on its own but combined with her figure and her cock. I can begin to feel the familiar twitching of my locked cock against its cage. She pulls a short skirt up her legs and covers her delicious...I mean her naked cock and similarly pulls a cardigan over her naked top half. Why am I feeling more and more attracted to her? If you had asked me a couple of days ago about my attraction to cock-owners, I'd have laughed and proclaimed that my sexuality is as straight as a ruler. So why do I get chills when I see her body? Even her voice which is as seductive as it is feminine makes my soul scream for submission.

"You're probably wondering what's going on, right?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"Well, to cut a long story short, you'll be meeting some of my friends this evening. You will do whatever they say, when they say it. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"You'll mostly be serving drinks to them so you don't have to worry yourself too much. In fact, they are probably ready for us now. So let's not keep them waiting, they'll be eager to meet you"

I follow Miss Amy as she walks along the corridor and up another flight of stairs. We enter a lounge area where two women are sitting, talking to one another. I barely get the opportunity to look in their direction before Miss Amy tell me: "Head into that room and bring out three glasses of champagne, Sarah"

I of course do exactly as she says and upon leaving the lounge area, I find myself in a kitchen. Sitting on a worktop are three glasses of champagne already poured and waiting for me to carry. I enter the room again and hand a glass of champagne to each of the women. I stand there nervously, awaiting further instruction. Where do I look? Should I focus solely on Miss Amy? Do I look at these two strangers until I'm introduced? I don't want to do anything that seems improper or could potentially result in some form of punishment.

"So Amy, is this a new slut we have in our company?" the woman asks, looking me up and down. "She looks a little nervous."

"Yes, this is Sarah, our latest trainee. She'll be staying with us for the foreseeable future. I've only just started her training though, she still has a lot to learn. Sarah, this is Miss Hannah" she tells me, indicating towards the blonde woman who had just spoken. "And this is Miss Claire" this time pointing towards the redhead. Both the women were incredibly beautiful with gorgeous figures and were dressed just as proactively as Miss Amy, causing my mind to wander.

"Amy, I've drank a lot of champagne, do you mind?" Miss Hannah asks.

"No, not at all but we haven't reached that point in her training yet. Sarah, get onto your knees at once!"

I drop to my knees, my mind already picturing how this day is going to go. On the plus side, the floor is carpet and my knees feel rather comfortable against the blue fabric. Miss Hannah stands up, sweeping her blonde hair over her shoulder as she approaches me. Similar to the shock I had felt only earlier today...or was it yesterday? Maybe it was even the day before that...I've lost complete track of time. But once again, I can't believe my eyes when this gorgeous woman lifts up her dress to display a rather large cock. I can only assume that Miss Claire is also in possession of a penis and that I'd undoubtedly be seeing that at some stage as well. I mean Miss Hannah is soft and yet her cock is bigger than my erect cock.

"Open your mouth" Miss Hannah commands. I open it as wide as I can, knowing better than to start whatever this is off with disobedience. "Well at least this one is a bit more obedient, Amy". Miss Hannah's warm and musky cock touches against my lips and stops. Shuffling her body a little, she holds her cock in one hand and looks me straight in the eyes. There is a pause, a silence, a moment of inactivity where the world appears to have stopped in time. This is interrupted when a stream of hot pee begins to flow into my open mouth. The taste is vile and I want nothing more than to spit it out. My mind isn't functioning enough to even imagine what the consequences for such an action would be but I know that they wouldn't be great. I swallow the substantial volume that's already filling my mouth just in time for it to be filled up again. Hannah shakes her cock, marking the end of her toilet visit and wipes the beads of pee from the end of her cock onto my lips. I swallow the second mouthful of pee and begin to feel a little queasy as my actions begin to dawn on me. The taste of her urine beginning to soak into my lips.

I'm in a world of my own for God knows how long and I haven't even began to register that the three women are talking about me. What they are saying doesn't seem to matter to my mind which is trying to decide whether my stomach needs to be evacuated onto this soft, blue floor. I hear them mention my name but my attention is still elsewhere. The taste of Hannah's urine is still fresh on my lips and my stomach feels warm and uneasy. I almost feel like I've eaten a bowl of soup before learning that all the ingredients used were out of date. I briefly hear the ladies mention my name again and this time I decide I should focus on what they are saying.

"Thank Miss Hannah for allowing you the honour of being her toilet, Sarah" Miss Amy says sternly, clearly having to repeat herself due to my lack of concentration. Her choice of words makes me feel nothing but shame. I guess I was just used as a toilet. Am I really worth so little as to be on the same level as a urinal?

"Thank you, Miss Hannah for allowing me to be your toilet"

"You are quite welcome, slut...I plan on using you for a lot more than that..."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible" Miss Amy interrupts her. "Sarah isn't going to be a house slut like the rest of them. She's my own personal slut. I only brought her here tonight to serve drinks. Perhaps once she has passed phase 2 of her training I might change my mind." Relief runs through my body as I begin to relax a little for the first time since arriving at this house. "In fact Sarah, why don't you head back to your room? We don't be needing your services tonight after all. Hannah, why don't you bring your toy up here?"

"Thank you, Miss Amy" I mutter as I quickly make my way towards the staircase in a rush to get back down to my room. As I practically run down the stairs, I walk past the woman from earlier as she makes her way up to the lounge. We share a moment of eye contact but we don't exchange any words. She isn't happy and certainly doesn't seem to be excited. I guess she'll be serving the drinks upstairs tonight. Hopefully she has a stronger stomach for urine than I do! Before I know it, I'm lying on the mattress in my room with the blanket wrapped around my body. It may be cold in here but I know that as soon as I close my eyes I'll fall straight to sleep.

I have no track of the time but I know I can only have been asleep for a few hours when I feel my mattress dip a little at one end. My brain takes it's time in realising that I'm not alone in this small room and that there is someone making their way up my mattress. I begin to register the fact that the somewhat dim light is on and as I still come to terms with the fact that I'm actually awake, I feel a second person approach from the other side. Someone takes my hands and gently guides them to the centre of my back. They wrap some sort of fabric around my wrists and just as I become fully aware of the situation, the fabric is pulled tight, locking my hands in place. I begin to shuffle my body to try and escape whatever this is but the two people make sure I can't go anywhere, pinning me down into the mattress. Just as I try to shout for help a firm hand grasps my mouth and squeezes it shut. I can feel my heart beating throughout my body and I'd imagine it would be visible if I could see my chest.

"Relax, Sarah, relax...we wouldn't want Miss Amy to be woken up by your filthy whore noises, would we?" a voice whispers in my ear. I immediately recognise the voice as belonging to Miss Hannah. I could probably see her remarkable blonde hair were it not for the blindfold that is now covering my eyes. If I hadn't just seen the light in the room, I'd be convinced that there was nothing but darkness. A hand slides up my inner thigh and grabs hold of my balls firmly in one hand, squeezing them to the point that a whimper escapes my lips.

"If you make so much as one noise that we deem as being too loud, we'll castrate you right here, right now. The same goes for any attempt to escape or denying us what we want" said a second voice. It was of course Miss Claire. I can feel her naked body pressing against me and in particular the feeling of her hardening cock against my thigh. From what I can gather, she is the well-endowed member out of the three women. What can I do? If I can stand up then I could probably run hard and fast enough against the door to either break it down or at least wake up Miss Amy. It's not much of a plan but right now it is all I have. As if reading my mind, the two women hoist me up into doggy position and pull my balls out behind my legs, trying them painfully tightly to my ankles. It's now impossible for me to stand up straight without my balls being dragged down past my knees.

"You won't be the first spirit we break and you sure as hell won't be the last! So the sooner you accept the position you're in, the sooner you'll find enjoyment in what we can offer". There is a sinister tone in Miss Hannah's voice and part of me has already accepted that this is going to happen, one way or another. She's right, I mean nothing I do right now will get me out of this mess and yet it could lead to a more unpleasant situation. Any shot I had at waking Miss Amy is definitely gone so Miss Hannah is right, I need to allow whatever is going to happen to happen in order to get it over and done with.

"Yes, Miss Hannah" slips out my mouth somewhat reluctantly. A hand squeezes my balls even tighter than before and I find myself shaking from the pain. With my hands tied behind my back, there is little I can do to prevent it from happening. "And yes, Miss Claire" I stutter.

"Good girl! We're going to untie your hands now. Remember what fate awaits you if you break any of our rules!"

Sure enough, the fabric holding my hands together becomes loose and soon I'm able to support my weight again. This moment of positivity is short lived and soon the hard, wet and throbbing cock of Miss Hannah touches my lips. At the same time, I feel a wet finger pressing into my asshole. This is almost immediately replaced by two fingers as if the prober decided that one would be too gentle and sensual. As they are removed from me, I hear Miss Claire spitting onto my asshole. Her hard, think, long cock is pressing against my clenched hole and as she pushes it in, I realise just how much bigger she is than Miss Amy. Even the head of her cock feels closer to the size of a clenched fist than a cock.

"She might need warmed up first" Miss Claire announces to Miss Hannah.

"I thought she might. Let's swap then! I'll borrow some of her spit" and before finishing the end of her sentence, Miss Hannah thrusts her cock deep into my mouth. I gag instantly as I choke on this meaty cock. Pulling out no more than an inch before thrusting herself into me again, I realise that I'm unable to breathe at all like this. Panic sets in and one of my hands rises up instinctively to push Miss Hannah out of my mouth. She grabs it, holding it tight as she continues to push deeper and deeper into my throat. I feel drool running down my chin and just as I'm on the brink of passing out, Miss Hannah pulls out, taking long trails of saliva and precum away with her. There seems to be no moment of rest whatsoever between the switch and the wetness of Miss Hannah saliva covered cock is soon pressing firmly against my asshole. I feel the head of the cock stretching my hole as Miss Claire's giant rod enters my mouth. The three or four deep breaths I'd managed to take before the arrival of another cock don't seem like enough to keep me conscious for long.

Almost in sync, the pair push deep. I almost feel like the two cocks will meet halfway along my body and as I feel Miss Claire going further and further down my throat, I start to genuinely consider it to be a possibility. I'm gagging and gasping for air at the same time but Miss Claire feels like she can go deeper. Her cock tastes different to Miss Hannah's. Miss Claire's is less salty and actually tastes a little sweet. This thought is momentary as my attention suddenly switches to the slow and deep thrusting of Miss Hannah. Where Miss Amy had used plenty of lube, each thrust from Miss Hannah begins to feel drier and drier. I try moving forward to lessen the depth she can reach but my balls are being pulled tightly by the bondage and I have the giant cock of Miss Claire pinning me in position. My options are limited to sore balls and no oxygen or being deeply penetrated by a dry and long cock. Passing out begins like it might be a clever option...and so I lean forward, internally screaming in pain from the stretching of my balls.

12