Introduction to Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y... yes, of course."

"Good, see how my throat is in line with his cock?"

After sniffling several times Margie nodded.

"Good, now you try it."

Woodenly, Margie approached Donny's rampant cock, opened her mouth wide, and moved her head down his shaft. She managed to get past his cock-head, but it was a tight fit, and she gagged after a moment or two.

"C'mon, Margie, for crying out loud," Ellie complained and pushed her aside. "It's not sword-swallowing, it's cocksucking! Suck the fucking thing!"

Donny was silently laughing and there was a smirk on Ellie's face as she berated her friend.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can. I'm going to go slow. Just lick it with your tongue and give a suck once in a while. If you're gonna choke, pull away. But just a little until you recover, then start again, understand?"

"Okay."

Ellie tendered Donny's cock to Margie's mouth, but when he crammed his tool down her throat, the teen's eyes rolled in panic. To her credit, however, she managed not to gag on him.

"Nice," he grunted, "much better."

Margie heartened at this and for the first time, began to actually enjoy what she was doing. Donny picked up on it too, and complimented her.

"Nice! You're catching on. Soon you'll be as good, or almost as good as Ellie."

To her credit, Ellie took this well; offering some positive remarks as well, and soon Margie was slurping like a pro.

"Great!" Donny told her. "Now... try licking my balls."

Margie promptly released his cock and took Donny's right testicle into her mouth, and gazed upward for his approval.

"Yes!" he groaned happily, "that's fucking great, baby. Now the other one!"

"Like this?"

"Oh, yeah... just like that."

As an afterthought, Donny did not forget Ellie, "Ellie, baby?"

"Yes, Donny?"

"Play with Margie's pussy a little. Make her feel really good again."

"Okay!" she said gleefully, happy to be involved in the action.

"Do you like it if I do this, Marge?" she asked, as her finger gently strummed Margie's cunt.

"Mmmm," Margie sighed.

Ellie slipped a finger inside Margie's pussy and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Donny asked, puzzled by her giggling.

Ellie asked him, "Are we lezzies?"

"Probably not," he replied. "Although I think she's gonna eat your pussy out before we're done, and maybe, just maybe you'll do her too."

"And we won't be lezzies?"

"No, not lezzies, only bi-sexual. That's because you both like cock a little more than pussy.

"Oh, that's right." Ellie giggled, and stuck another finger into Margie's twat causing Margie to writhe and moan as she sucked eagerly on his throbbing cock. Suddenly, Donny yanked his cock from her mouth.

"Sorry, Baby," he said, sounding truly apologetic about it. "Don't you want something bigger than Ellie's fingers in your pussy?"

"Huh?" Margie asked, confused.

"It's time you got laid, baby!"

"Oh! But I'm..."

He finished the sentence for her. "Right, you're a virgin on the verge."

"Ohhhh!" Margie gasped as Ellie resumed her frigging at a frantic pace.

"Ellie, move over!" and she did so.

Donny knelt between Margie's thighs and rubbed his cock up and down her already moist opening, adding lubrication to her moistness. She jerked her hips in excitement and nervously laughed at her own reaction.

"Ellie, I can't believe this is happening."

"You're gonna love it, Margie."

"Will it hurt?"

"Only a little, and then... pure heaven!"

"You swear?"

Ellie giggled, "Sure, I swear to God you'll love it. You'll want to do it all the time."

"All right then," Margie said, and she closed her eyes.

Donny carefully presented his cock to her entrance, and tentatively slid inside her. Margie hissed, and held her eyes tightly closed.

Instinctively, her pelvic area arched upward to him. To Donny's credit, he took his time, slowly moving his hips. He glanced down between their legs and saw his cock slowly disappearing into her. Ellie was helping out by caressing Margie's face and breasts, and it wasn't long before Margie was gasping in excitement and sliding her hands agitatedly up and down Donny's shoulders. Donny supported himself on his arms and knees as he straddled Margie, who lay beneath him, her head turned to one side, knees spread wide, enjoying the feel of his length inside her.

She was tight, but the wetness allowed Donny relatively easy access. He met no real resistance as he edged slowly into the deeper recesses of her cunt.

He pulled back, then shoved inward, each time moving incrementally deeper.

"How's it feel?" he asked with a little grin.

"Feels good... so good," she answered, her voice coming from low in her throat. She had a dreamy, faraway look in her eye.

"Like my cock in you?"

"For sure..."

"Then say it. I want to hear you say it."

"I... like your cock... inside me."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"You're not gonna stop, are you?" she asked, terrified that he was ending their fuck.

"No, baby, I'm not gonna stop," he said reassuring her. "Oh... then fuck me, yeah, fuck me... fuck me..."

As Margie uttered the sexy, dirty words, he pulled his member out a little, and then slid it back up to the hilt, and finally moved into high gear, intent on fucking the pretty, young eighteen-year-old senseless.

Donny looked over at Ellie, kneeling next to him, watching the torrid scene. Her eyes were glowing and she was breathing hard.

"She feels so good on my cock, Ellie. Her pussy is so wet, so tight, oh, Christ!"

The base of his cock began to collide with the top of her mound. Margie's incredible wetness made the movement easy, and Donny was pulling out almost the entire length of his shaft before ramming it back up into her, letting the full length slip through the delicious grip of her tight teen opening.

They fell into a slow, easy rhythm, and he could feel her legs pulling him harder and harder as he pumped into her hot little pussy.

Ellie came closer, watching with wide, lust-filled eyes. She knelt down on the floor near them, listening to the squishy, wet sounds, absorbing the musky scent of sex that filled the room.

"Don't forget me, Donny," she moaned near his ear.

In answer, he halted his thrusting, but remained deep inside Margie, and reached over to run the palm of his hand over both of Ellie's nipples; she smiled and moaned a little at the sensual touch, pressing her breasts against his hand as he played with her creamy mounds.

After a moment, Donny's hand moved over her and between her thighs. He cupped her pubic mound with his hand, firmly running his fingers back and forth over the front of her slit while the palm of his hand pressed firmly against her clit.

"Margie, how're you doing?" Donny asked.

"Wonderfully," she answered dreamily, and then, "are we finished?"

"No way, baby. I just need to give Ellie some lovin' too. Do you mind?"

"Oh, no. She's my best friend. And she introduced us... she deserves you too."

"Did losing your cherry hurt?" he asked considerately.

"Didn't feel a thing," Margie replied, and then giggled, "except your thing, your wonderful thing." Donny was already busy kissing Ellie, whose tongue was shooting in and out of his mouth as he continued rubbing her pussy.

"Margie?" Donny said softly.

"Mmmm?"

"I'm gonna take my dick out of you, and fuck Ellie for a while. You don't mind, do you?"

"Awww," she mewed, and he saw a tear coursing down her cheek.

"Hey, hey... we're not done. I'll be back to you in no time at all. We'll have a really big cum together."

"We're gonna cum together?" Margie said dreamily.

"Of course," Donny said to reassure her.

"That'd be super," Margie replied and leaned back allowing his cock to slide from her vagina with a soft pop. It was speckled with her blood.

Ellie noticed it, but decided she would rather have Donny inside her now, rather than waiting for him to clean up. 'What's a little blood in my pussy? I bleed every month anyway, ' she told herself as she spread her legs for Donny.

Donny forced her legs back against her shoulders, and plunged into her without examining himself.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ellie shouted, as her cunt convulsed around his cock.

Margie sat next to them, obviously enjoying Ellie's excited state.

"Hard! Do it hard!" Ellie yelled, holding her knees back to afford the deepest penetration. Donny was impressed at how proficient she was after only fucking him the one time. He was going all out, and Ellie was gasping raggedly with each thrust as he pounded relentlessly into her. He started to cum, and she clung to his neck while her cunt tried to milk him dry.

"Oh, Donny... I love you so much," she gasped as she continued to hump up at him. Donny decided to try something different and wriggled his fingers along her spine until he came to her anus, which he rubbed in little circles.

Ellie yelped delightedly, pushing back against it; and at the same time, dug her nails into his back. Donny had no difficulty sliding the first joint of his middle finger into her rectum.

"Whoa!" she shrieked, "Margie... he's fucking my ass!"

Margie was confused by Ellie's statement. She was positive that he had entered Ellie from the front and not the back. She leaned against them and peered behind Ellie's shoulder and saw his finger plunging in and out of Ellie's anus.

"Does that hurt?" Margie asked.

"Fuck, no!" Ellie responded. "It feels almost as good as his cock in me."

Donny's spent cock flopped from Ellie's cunt and he positioned Margie so that she was alongside of her friend.

"See how you like it up the ass, Margie," he said, and without waiting, sent a finger from his other hand into Margie's rectum.

"JESUS!" Margie exclaimed.

"Did he hurt you?" Ellie quickly asked.

"Um, yes... um, no! I don't know... aw, I guess not," Margie giggled.

"I think I caught her off guard," Donny said, "how does it feel now?"

"Okay, a little weird, maybe, but it don't hurt, ya know? I thought taking it up the ass hurt."

"Taking my dick up your ass might hurt, but not a finger. It should feel good, especially if my dick's inside your pussy.

"Donny," Margie whined, "you gonna fuck me now?"

"Look at my dick, Margie," he said. "See how it's all shriveled and all?"

"Can't you make it hard?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. But it takes a couple minutes, you know?"

The girls looked at each other.

"Tell ya what," Donny said, "I'd like to see you do it to each other. That should hurry my dick up for you."

Without any hesitation, Ellie squiggled next to Margie, her breasts jiggling with the movement, and knelt facing her friend. Their hands went to each other's breasts and Donny watched as their eager fingers pulled at each pink and erect nipple, smiles of pleasure slowly spreading over their faces. Busy little hands circled and caressed each other, creating pleasure and making them even hornier than they had been while with Donny as their tongues roved back and forth from wet mouth to wet mouth.

He watched for a few minutes as the two young girls delighted in having sex with each other. In less than four minutes, his cock was pulsing, and rock hard. He moved closer to them; let his hands slide down over the gentle curve of their firm, round behinds and then underneath between their legs applying pressure into each girl's crotch, pushing fingers up into their pussies and reveling in the warm wetness already there. The girls continued their kissing, adding a moan here and there as he titillated their respective clits.

Ellie was the first to push against his hand. Margie followed seconds later. The oily wetness of their juices ran down his fingers and over his palms.

Both girls came on to him, offering their mouths and tongues in turn, until Ellie moved down and took his cock into her mouth and laved her teenaged tongue over the head of his cock in an expert fashion.

'How quickly they learn, ' Donny thought fleetingly.

"My twin beauties," he rasped, meaning the girls and not their tits. Both girls smiled up at him, their faces flushed with sexual excitement.

"Do Margie, now, baby," Ellie cooed after releasing his shaft from between her ruby red lips. "She needs a really good cum."

Nodding obediently, Donny put his arms under Margie's legs, and slid them up to his shoulders. He recalled later just how smooth the skin of her calves felt against his neck, as he prepared to batter her pussy with his tumescent cock.

Margie's legs were angled back, and her pussy tilted up, as he started slamming into her again. In this position Donny was fucking almost straight down into the teenager, while his cock rubbed over her clit with each thrust, arousing her even faster than would be expected under the circumstances. Donny was practically bouncing up and down on her and with each inward thrust the breath hissed from her throat.

"Oh, yeah," Margie grunted, "Oh, yeah... this is it. This is it."

Ellie looked on in wonder. She wanted to be Margie more than anything at that moment. She made herself a promise to have him do her exactly that way the next time they got it on, and she memorized the positions of both Donny and Margie so it would happen just that way.

Margie's head was turned to one side, her eyes closed, as the constant barrage of pleasure built between her legs and spread throughout her body until finally exploding in her head.

Everyone knew Margie was going to cum. Her mouth open in a silent scream as her fingers grabbed at the rumpled bedding. Her legs were squeezed together, her body was rigid, and she was groaning non-stop as the climax came over her and then overwhelmed her, sending her to a height of sexual pleasure she'd never thought possible.

Even as Margie screamed the words, "I'm coming," Donny pushed deeply down into her a final time, grunted, and threw his head back as he jettisoned his load into her pussy, filling her insides with his creamy seed.

Ellie had trouble believing that her friend's body bent nearly in half as the tremendously intense wave of sexual pleasure surged through her still connected body.

As her orgasm began to subside, Donny moved backwards and felt Margie's legs begin to relax. Seconds later they unfolded from around his neck, and dropped listlessly to the bed, where they lay open, her cunt fully exposed.

"That was fucking great," Donny sighed to no one in particular.

Margie seemed completely overcome by her first cock generated orgasm. Donny gently backed away from her, his softened cock pulling out of her, releasing a small stream of jizm from her pussy. Margie lay still, breathing deep and even, eyes still closed - her legs splayed open.

Ellie came over, and settled next to them. She waited patiently until Donny turned to her and then she kissed him. She quivered at the first touch of his hands on her flesh.

Donny thought, 'It's true, the younger the girl, the more unblemished the skin, their innocence... I can't describe it... they have a special feel, a special smell, a radiance that's filled with sexual energy. There is nothing to compare them to, nothing in the world.'

Margie began to stir. She pulled her legs together and opened her eyes, that far-away 'just fucked' look filled her eyes. She smiled as she looked at Donny and Ellie.

"That was the greatest. I've never felt anything like that before," she purred.

"So you enjoyed the fuck, eh?" Donny said. "Can we do it again?" Margie asked.

"Sure, but not right away. I have to rest up a little."

"Aw," Margie said with a little pout. "I see you're playing with her tits and all," she said, clearly hurt at being left out.

"Listen," he said sternly. "Ellie wants to get laid too. But I'm not a fucking machine. On the other hand, the two of you can amuse yourselves a couple of ways while I recover. "

Clearly, he had both girls attention. "You can masturbate, or finger each other," he said with a smile. "Or, you can go down on one another."

He glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "Um, but I think not."

The girls looked at him as if he were crazy. "I think it's time for you two to think about getting those sweet little asses home. We don't want Ellie's mom calling anybody, or coming looking for her."

"You're a party pooper," Margie said and faked a frown.

Donny ran his hand up between her legs and teased her pussy.

She shrieked happily.

He did the same to Ellie, who reacted in similar fashion.

The girls remained on the bed, refusing to get up until he started to swat them on their behinds. Only when the slaps began to sting did they hop off the bed and start getting dressed while Donny sat and watched them, admiring their full, young bodies in the dim light, and he had to hide the fact that his cock had risen and was ready for action from them.

"Can the two of you manage to come over here again tomorrow?"

Both girls said, "Yes," at the same time.

"Same time?"

The girls agreed, and left being careful to concoct similar stories about what they had done for their parent's consumption.

Needless to say, both Ellie and Margie slept like babies that night.

Early the next afternoon, Margie and Ellie were knocking on Donny's door with eager, willing smiles on their faces, as they anticipated the excitement to come.

They were dressed much like they had been the day before. Both wore tight cut-off jeans and bikini tops that tied with a string around behind them. Their swimsuit tops could barely hold in their nicely full, bouncing teenage breasts.

It had taken the two girls over an hour to finalize their appearance. This involved leaving their homes wearing one outfit, and changing into their junior slut outfits once they had reached the mall.

To Donny's hungry eyes, they looked very young, very sexy, and very horny, as he ushered them into the house, and closed the front door. "God, you girls look great, today," he told them, "really sexy."

Being young and naive, they ate the compliments up and smiled appreciatively.

Ellie was flouncing into the living room with Margie right on her heels when Donny called out, "But you'd look even sexier if you took those tops off."

Needing no further encouragement, both girls quickly put their hands behind their backs and pulled at the knots holding the material up. Their tops disappeared, leaving their bare, young breasts jiggling in the sunlight while their pinkish, puckered nipples grew hard in the cooler air.

Donny stepped close to them and let his hands caress their naked mounds in turn, pulling at the nipples with his finger tips, causing them to harden even more.

"God, you girls have great tits. I love playing with them."

Margie spoke first. "We like having you touch 'em and play with 'em, too, Donny. We talked about what we'd done yesterday, and think you're a great guy, you know, teaching us about sex and stuff, and making us cum and all."

"You come over anytime. I'll be glad to make you feel good," he told them, as he peeled off his own shirt. "It's kinda sexy having you walk around the house topless, so when you come over, if there's no one else around, you can just take your tops off, okay?"

The girls giggled, and said they thought it sounded like a great idea. They liked the thought of being free and sexually open.

Donny told them that he had a few last minute things to do on his computer, and encouraged the girls to roam around the place while he finished.

The two topless teens seemed completely comfortable being topless, occasionally touching each other and giggling. Donny filed that away for another time.

Their combined horniness was obvious, and he knew that they were anxious to get started with him, but he had a deadline to meet and managed to control his own lust.

"Why don't you two pretties go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for me. I'll be up in a few minutes. You can ... you know, get comfortable..." The girls went upstairs without a word, and Donny finished what he had to, and then quietly made his way up the stairs. He paused at the open doorway to the bedroom, listening, and then he peeked into the bedroom, and watched silently. Margie and Ellie sat on the edge of the bed, facing each other, their hands manipulating each other's breasts. As Donny peered in at them, they brought their mouths together, their tongues swirling and poking urgently in each other's mouth.