Introduction to Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They are so adaptable, so willing to go along with anything I suggest, ' he thought.

And, as he fingered them, he told them a little about Paula, Richie and Manny.

Let's see," Donny said, "I met Manny in high school. We didn't go to the same high school, but met at an ice cream place. We were both looking for girls, and struck up a conversation. We didn't meet any girls that day, but we became friends and hung together. Are you sure you want to hear about this?"

"Yes!" both Ellie and Margie hollered.

"Okay, okay," Donny said, "Let's see - we, that's Manny and me - met Richie and Paula at the movies. Turns out, Richie had picked her up in the lobby when he was buying some popcorn. They sat a row behind us, and started making out as soon as their asses hit the seats.

"Manny and I had brought a six-pack in with us. It was March, and our coats hid the beer from any inquisitive eyes.

"When Paula began to moan softly, we turned around and saw them kissing and swapping spit. I nudged Richie's leg and he looked up at me. 'Hi, ' I said, 'you guys want a beer?' "Richie was dumbfounded. I mean, here he was on the verge of getting some, and we offer him a beer. But Paula ... she was something else, even then. She pops out of the clinch and reaches for a Coors, popped it open and started to chug it down.

"'You might as well join her, ' Manny suggested, and Richie did. We were all a little high in a few minutes, and then we were all sitting together. We finished the beer in no time at all, and Paula asked if we could get some more.

"I said, 'Sure, but I'm not paying a second admission to get back in here.'

"So we all trooped out of the movie theatre, and got into Manny's Chevy.

"Twenty minutes later, we were tooling along, drinking and fucking around, playing a little grab-ass, you know, just fooling around.

"I remember Paula reaching across my shoulder trying to grab another beer, and Manny, who was driving, holding it just out of her reach. She was in the backseat with Richie, and had to lean over the seat and press her tits into Manny's arm to get near the beer that he held away from her.

"'Gimme the Goddamned beer!' she demanded, and fell over into the front seat trying to get the beer he was holding. The car slewed wildly to the wrong side of the road. Richie grabbed her around the waist and tried to pull her back, but her center of gravity was more in the front seat than the back and ever so slowly, Paula wound up in the front, sprawled across the bucket seats.

"I know I was paralyzed with fright. All she wanted was the fucking beer, didn't care if we all died while she went for it. Manny dropped the beer can on the floor and she fished around for it, found it, and opened it. Of course!

"'Come on, Paula, cool it, will you?'

"Paula flounced back down in the seat and chugged away at the beer.'Fuck you guys, ' she said, and then burped.'You want all the beer for yourselves.'"

"'Where we going?' Richie asked, trying to change the subject.

"Manny said, 'I thought maybe we'd pull into the lot at the end of Jordan Avenue.'"

"That was a neighborhood lover's lane, known to everyone locally.

"'I lost my virginity there," Paula chirped happily as Richie handed her another beer.

"'Who'd you lose it to?" I asked, trying to get a rise out of her.

"'Joey Del Monaco," she replied with almost no hesitation.

"'I know Joey," Manny said. "He takes it up the ass."

"He's queer?" Richie said, not sure if Manny was kidding or not.

"'Yeah, he's queer,"' Paula said genially.

"'But he took your cherry?"' I said, not wanting to believe she lost her cherry to a queer.

"'Well, he wanted to change his luck. He told me so. I guess I wanted to change mine too. So we did it in the backseat of his Pontiac."'

"'Was he any good?"' Richie asked.

"'I dunno. The first time's usually a bummer from what my girlfriend's told me."'

"'Don't girls remember the first time the rest of their lives?"' Manny asked.

"Paula laughed and popped the lid of her beer. "'Do you remember everything about your first time?"' she asked, answering his question with one of her own.

"'Hey, I'm a virgin," he replied with a shit-eating grin. "We're all virgins. Wanna take our cherries, Paula?"

"She started laughing at us, and then took us all by surprise, saying, 'Sure, why not?' She took Richie's hand and placed it on her tit.

"Manny watched them in the rear-view mirror as they moved into a torrid kiss. I saw where his eyes were and turned around as Richie's hand went between her legs. She was wearing jeans, and moaned into his mouth.

"I couldn't believe it when Manny called out, 'Hey, I got a blanket or two in the trunk. We could all get out and then everyone can get in on the action."'

"Richie started to say, 'No way, man' But Paula cut him off, saying, 'That's a great idea,' and she opened her door and hopped out, cupping her crotch and moaning, 'I'm really, really hot for some virgin cock."'

"None of us were virgins, and I couldn't believe she thought we were. I still don't. I really think she wanted to get laid by a couple guys at once. But to this day I don't know for sure.

"Manny opened the trunk and pulled out two old army blankets. I helped him spread them out on the ground a few yards away from the car. Richie was trying to pull her jeans down, but proved inept at it. Paula had to shove him away and sit down on the blanket, and then wriggle out of them. To my surprise, she wore nothing in the way of underwear.

"For the first time I got close to her. I could smell the shampoo in her hair. I think I was as hard as I've ever been in my life.

"'Here's what we can do," Paula said matter-of-factly. 'I'll get down like this.' She dropped to her hands and knees. 'Ritchie, you get in front of me. Take it out and kneel down. I'll blow you. Manny, you wanna fuck me doggy-style? If not, I'll jerk you off until Ritchie cums then I'll blow you. Or, you fuck me; I'll jerk Donnie off then suck him until he cums. That okay with all of you?"'

"We were dumbfounded. Finally, Ritchie took his dick out, and tendered it to her mouth. Manny slapped her on the ass, dropped his pants, and then mounted her.

"I stood there for a moment then as the sound of her slurping away on Ritchie's dick reached my ears, I whipped my dick out and placed it in her hand. She gave me a squeeze and slowly jerked me off.

"Ritchie came quickly enough, and I quickly replaced him in Paula's mouth.

"To make a long story short, we all fucked her once and received a blowjob from her that night. We were fuck buddies from that day on." ________________________________________

Both girls were creaming over his fingers and hands as Donnie continued fingering the two of them while he finished regaling them with the story of how he had met Paula and the guys.

"Gonna fuck me now?" Ellie asked huskily.

"Sure, why not?" Donnie replied.

"Hey!" Margie said in protest, fearing she was about to be left out.

"Take it easy, Margie," he said, "I'm gonna drill you too."

"All right!" Margie chirped, suddenly happy as a lark.

Ellie lay on her back with her knees drawn up, presenting her pussy to Donnie's quivering cock. Margie looked on, seemingly fascinated by the entire process, and reached out to fondle his cock while Donnie ran his hands over Ellie's lithe feminine form.

"You can put it in me anytime, Donnie," Ellie whispered. Her breathing had quickened and she was trembling a bit. She arched her back, angled her pussy toward him as he pressed his shaft into the mouth of her pussy.

The angle was not quite right, and Donnie pulled back out, made a slight adjustment and slid into the liquid velvet of her young cunt.

Ellie moaned happily.

Turning from one girl to the other, Donnie gasped, "God damn, I'll never feel better than when I'm slipping into your pussies."

"It feels good for me too, Donnie," Ellie said and then giggled.

"Me too," Margie said, just to be part of the conversation.

"Margie, why don't you squat over Ellie's face? She can eat you while I fuck her. Then we'll switch. How's that sound?"

Neither girl responded, but Margie moved with an acrobatic grace, swinging her limbs in a wide arc over Ellie's head and dropping into the squatting position Donnie had asked for. Ellie's hands moved up to take hold of Margie's behind and brought her pussy within reach of her outstretched tongue.

"Whoa!" Margie gasped at the first touch of Ellie's soft, pliant tongue.

Donnie pumped vigorously, until he felt himself touching what he thought to be Ellie's cervix and his belly slapped lightly against her ass.

Ellie emitted a fairly loud, "Mmmm!" But she kept lapping away at Margie.

Donnie, holding her by the hips, pushed his pelvis into high gear, pummeling Ellie's cunt so hard that she lost her position with Margie and started to cum, grunting wantonly with each and every thrust, her internal muscles tightening and relaxing in rhythm to his onslaught.

Fearing that he would cum from her very obvious climax, Donnie pulled out and mounted Margie. His cock was slick with Ellie's juices and he had no problem filling Margie's twat with his entire length.

Margie, heavily stimulated by Ellie's talented mouth, immediately felt the stirrings of her orgasm beginning. Donnie started off fast, but quickly tired and was reduced to a long series of slow, but forceful strokes.

Margie accepted this, for it appeared to her that he was striving to prolong both their climaxes and she was all for that. She urged him on, "Go deeper!" And a second later, "Go faster!" And then to, "Hold it, right there!"

He attempted to oblige her and must have succeeded, for within a minute she was reduced to a babbling wreck, uttering incomprehensible gibberish that he could only take as praise for his fucking abilities.

Recovered from her orgasm, Ellie was laughing at Margie's antics and hoping that Donnie was up for even more fucking after Margie.

Donnie slipped out of Margie's pussy and put his hands behind her knees, pushed her legs back, and held her completely open with his thumbs. Her pussy tilted up slightly, and he sent his shaft fully into her with one forceful thrust that obliged Margie to begin her orgasm in an almost violent fashion.

He heard Ellie laughing next to him as she watched her friend enjoying sex.

"We're a lot alike," she said to Donnie. We both want to fuck all the time now."

"You think?" Donnie gasped.

"I know I can't wait to meet your friends tomorrow," she said happily, and reached between Donnie and Margie to rub Margie's clit and bring on another wave of pleasure to her friend.

"Well, now the two of you know how to have some fun together," he replied. "That'll keep you happy when you don't have a guy around."

He pulled out of Margie and remounted Ellie. He let her legs drape over his arms and moved his body forward a little, tilting her pelvis up until he was plunging almost straight down into her sex. Revitalized with a fresh cunt, he began to move faster, fucking her harder, his loins slapping against her ass and the backs of her thighs. With each deep penetration she let out a little moan. He felt his climax roiling and decided to let it burst out. He thought about pulling out, decided to fill her with his load and grunting from the intensity of the pleasure produced, promptly began to spurt it out into the deepest recess of her sex, and, although neither of them knew it at the time -- impregnated her.

Ellie was grinning from ear to ear, and fully satiated she lay back enjoying the feel of the coating of liquid warmth on the walls of her vagina and the pulsing of his sex as it throbbed continuously while emptying his sacs.

After a few minutes Donnie pulled his softening cock out of her. It was wet and sticky from the residue of his climax and Margie quickly took it into her mouth and cleansed him.

"I could feel your cum inside me," Ellie said and sighed with pleasure. "It felt so good. Can you do me again?"

"You two lovelies have worn me out. But think about tomorrow. Right now it's time for you to get your little asses home. You will stop by tomorrow, right?"

"Definitely," Margie said and kissed him on the lips.

"Tomorrow," Ellie said and waited until Margie made room, and then kissed Donnie in exactly the same spot that Margie had.