Introduction to Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want my daughter's reputation ruined, but if you ... if any of you, get within 50 feet of her again, I'll use the political connections I have in this town. Things will get very difficult for you. And I mean all of you!"

"Don't worry, Mrs. Jones," Donny said, finally finding his voice, "I won't ... we won't. Right, guys?"

"Um, right," Manny whispered, still stunned at the entrance of Ellie's mother. Richie didn't seem to care one way or the other, his philosophy being, 'In for a penny, in for a pound.'

"I'm not going, Mrs. Jones. I'm eighteen and can do what I want. And I want to suck this guy's cock!" That said she took Richie's cock back into her mouth.

Paula surprised by Margie's response to parental authority, laughed and gave Margie a friendly swat on her rear end as she recalled her own rebellion several years earlier.

Mavis, her hair a mess, took Ellie by the arm and gave Margie a last disdainful look and herded her daughter out the front door and into her car. ________________________________________

On returning home, Ellie was sent to her room and told she was grounded for a month. Her mother would drive her to school and pick her up. If this were not possible, other arrangements would be made. Ellie accepted this at first, but when her mother failed to mention Margie's actions to her mother; she began to brood, thinking the punishment unfair.

She broached the subject to her mother and was told that Margie's parents were responsible for her actions, not her.

"So she goes unpunished and I'm grounded?"

"That's right, Ellie. You're grounded. Want to try for two months?"

Ellie spun on her heel and skulked off to her room.

Mavis sighed and resumed her household chores. Of course Ellie and Margie conversed; emailing one another when phone conversation was not considered safe. So Ellie knew that the orgy had resumed, and that Margie had had all three men in her body at one time and that she and Paula had done the nasty with each other, while Manny jerked off over them, finally coming in her hair.

But what drove Ellie to distraction was the fact that they were going to get together again that weekend. Margie's parents were leaving town and she had lied and said she was having a weekend sleepover with a girl from school.

"Didn't they ask you about me?" Ellie protested, feeling left out of the most important time of her life.

"Of course they did. I told them you were grounded for fucking up the kitchen. They bought it, the sillies."

"So, like you're gonna do it with all of them again?"

"Sure, why not? I like them, and they sure can fuck."

Ellie hung up a few minutes later and had a good cry. She didn't sleep that night, but began to formulate a plan.

The first plan didn't work. She had thought to ingratiate herself with her mother by helping out around the house. While Mavis welcomed Ellie's volunteering to help, she was well aware that her daughter was up to something. She had a reasonably good idea what it was, and so when Ellie broached the subject she was met with a prompt, sarcastic refusal.

Ellie tried several other means of preempting the month long grounding, but Mavis stood firm. The weekend came and went. And when Margie regaled her with her adventures of the weekend, Ellie resolved to run away. ________________________________________

Ellie knew enough to bide her time, and waited until her mother left the house to go the drugstore to pick up some Tampon's for Ellie.

The young woman, went into high gear and threw what she considered to be her essentials into a small suitcase and dumped her cosmetics and some frilly undies into a cloth shopping bag, and left the house, fighting the compulsion to run.

She got lucky and caught a ride with an older couple who took her to the outskirts of Rocky Mount, a city about 100 miles from home. Enroute they told her that she reminded them of their own daughter who had died of a drug overdose in the '80s.

Ellie assured them that she had never done drugs and that she never would. They accepted her at her word and wished her well. The woman pressed a twenty dollar bill into her hand as they said their goodbyes.

Ellie counted her money and realized that she only had fifty-eight dollars to her name. 'I need to get a job, ' she thought, and was puzzling over what type work she could do when a black Audi pulled off the road and, as the window was lowered, a hand beckoned her to approach the Audi. Not totally naive, Ellie moved to the car, but was ready to run at the slightest sign of danger.

"Need a lift?" A handsome black male, perhaps in his mid-twenties asked.

"Maybe," Ellie answered.

"Hey, yes or no!"

"Yes," she blurted, throwing caution to the wind.

"Get in," he said. "Toss your baggage in the back."

She did, and then hopped in the front seat, admiring the leather seats and the black man at the wheel.

"My name's Jared," he said, and smiled.

Ellie felt herself begin to melt. This guy is handsome with a capital H, she thought. Wait until I tell Margie. And then it occurred to her that she might not be conversing with her friend Margie for quite a while.

Jared took the Audi through its paces, hoping to impress the young girl beside him. It worked.

They were past the city and out on the open road before Ellie realized that her destination, at least her initial destination was miles behind. She giggled, as Jared made easy conversation, actually telling her nothing about himself while extracting all sorts of information from the guileless teen.

Finally, Jared said, "So, Ellie, are you hungry?"

"Famished," she laughed, and the thought of sucking his cock flashed across her mind.

"Well I've got a picnic basket in the trunk. There's a great spot about a mile ahead. Care to join me?"

"Of course, I'll join you," she replied and giggled again.

"What?" he said, glancing at her; letting his eyes run over her body.

"Like, did I have a choice?" Ellie chirped happily. "It's your car. You stop and start whenever you want, right?"

"I'm in charge, right," he said. "But all the same, it is a great spot for a picnic. There's a waterfall," he added, and noted her excited expression.

"Really?"

"Really," he said and took a turnoff a few seconds later.

He hadn't lied to her. Ellie couldn't believe how beautiful the view was. The waterfall, while not anywhere near the size of Niagara Falls, was a joy to behold, and the lake it poured into was certainly inviting enough.

Jared opened the trunk and produced a picnic basket with ham and cheese sandwiches, some peanuts and a bottle of wine. He carried them to a grassy slope a few yards from the shoreline of the lake. There was no sign of anyone else.

"We've got the place to ourselves," he said, a wide smile on his face.

"That's the best way, isn't it?"

"I guess," he replied not wanting to alarm her. Chidingly, Ellie said, "Bet you forgot the bottle opener."

"Hah!" he said, and reaching under a napkin, he took out a corkscrew and began opening the chilled bottle of white wine.

"Are you old enough to drink alcohol?" he asked, teasing her in turn.

"Sure," she said a bit too quickly, and he knew immediately that she was not yet twenty-one.

They ate and drank, making almost idle conversation, then Jared sighed, and said; "Let's see how cold the water is."

He removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes, loosened his belt, and let his shorts fall to the ground. He wore a pair of skivvies.

"You're not shy, are you?" Ellie said, pausing before removing any of her clothing.

"Nope," he replied. "Are you?"

"We'll see. Tell me, how cold is the water?"

Jared waded into the water and stopped short of diving in. "Not too bad," he told her. "Are you coming, or are you chicken?"

"Am I chicken?" Ellie laughed. "That's so passé."

"Well, are you passé then?" He smiled as he spoke, and she felt herself heating up, wanting him.

Ellie began to unbutton her blouse. He probably has a huge dick, she thought. And chocolate, I love chocolate. Well, we'll soon see, won't we? Jared licked his lips as Ellie's breasts came into view.

"Very nice tits," he said.

"Thank you," she replied as she cupped them and flicked each nipple with her thumbs.

"C'mon in," he said and she saw his bulge starting to swell.

"Why don't you lose the shorts before you pop out of them?" she said with a nervous laugh.

"You first," he answered but began to lower his skivvies as he spoke.

Ellie stood there for a long moment, savoring the cool breeze on her naked chest. Her nipples hardened as her thumbs hooked into the sides of her panties.

They watched one another as they lowered their last remaining garments. Jared's erection sprang out into view and slapped against his stomach.

"Damn it, Ellie, you're something else," he croaked.

"You're hung like a horse," she countered, recalling Donny, Manny and Ritchie's penises and how they measured up against Jared's.

"Fuck this water's cold," he said after a moment of quiet between them. "I'm getting out."

He strode purposefully out of the water and took her hand and led Ellie to the blanket.

Jared pulled her to him and kissed her mouth and after a moment kissed her ears and then the hollow of her neck. Ellie moaned, and guided his mouth to a turgid nipple. As he sucked on each bud in turn, they slowly sank down to the blanket. Eventually, he began kissing her pussy.

Ellie spread herself as wide as possible so as to open herself to his questing mouth and tongue. She lost control and began to writhe under him the second he sent two fingers into her hole.

"Don't you dare stop!" she gasped.

Jared had no intention of stopping. As far as he was concerned he was just beginning.

"I'm not gonna stop, girl, that's a promise," he said, and then rubbed his oozing cockhead against her swollen labia.

Ellie thrust her hips towards him, felt the head pop into her pussy and in an instant they were rutting like animals in the wilderness.

Ellie, hot and approaching an orgasm, croaked, "Yeah, yeah! Give it to me!"

Jared's cock seemed to swell in size, and he groaned loudly. Ellie felt his cum sloshing against the walls of her vagina and started her own climax.

Later as they lay side by side on the blanket, he fed her some chicken and wiped her mouth with his little finger.

"Tell me the truth, Ellie, how old are you?"

"Eighteen," she replied, looking into his deep brown eyes.

"But you're a runaway, right?"

"Hey!" she cried out. "What the fuck! I just fucked you and now you're a judge and jury?"

"No, no!" Jared said, hoping to calm her down. The last thing he wanted was a white teenager crying rape on him.

"Then what the fuck is the matter?" she said, and began crying.

"Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm Black."

"So?"

"People tend to take out their hatred and frustrations on Blacks," he told her matter-of-factly.

"I'm not prejudiced," Ellie said, wiping her tears away.

"I know that, Ellie, but other people don't. Besides, I'm concerned about you. So tell me, why the fuck have you runaway? Did your father molest you?"

"No... nothing like that!" she said fiercely. "My mother... her rules were to... to stringent. I wanted to date this guy... she didn't let me. "Oh, I don't want to talk about it. And I'm not going back to that... that prison!"

"All right," Jared said. "So tell me, like where do you plan on sleeping tonight?"

"I don't know. I'll ... I'll think about it later on."

"Now that's silly. Think about it now."

"No, now I want to fuck you silly."

She laid her head on his chest and lazily began sucking on his left nipple. After he had groaned and sprang erect, Ellie knelt across him and lightly kissed her way across his stomach to his curly pubic hair.

"Ellie!"

"Shhh!" she murmured, "Want to know something?"

"Mmmm?"

"At first I thought your dick was gonna taste like chocolate. Isn't that crazy?"

"You mean it didn't?"

She giggled in spite of herself, and said, "Oh, you!"

Then her youthful mouth enveloped him, licking and sucking him until he was cleansed. Jared's erection renewed itself as Ellie nursed on him like a baby on a pacifier. And as Jared grew to his fullest, she bobbed her head back and forth; pumping her hands along the shaft with a twisting, spiral motion, occasionally taking nearly all of his lengthy manhood into her throat.

Jared caressed Ellie's hair as she worked. After some minutes had gone by, Ellie moaned and gasped, "Put it in me, man. Do me good!"

Jared positioned her on her hands and knees and, holding her left hip with his hand, he used the other to rub his cock over her juicy labia, causing her to groan and beg him to put it in her.

Placing both hands on her hips, he permitted his cock to find her cunthole and entered her. He was amazed at how silky smooth her pussy was, and how easily they fell into a rocking rhythm.

Almost from the first stroke, Ellie was lunging back to meet his every thrust, her head hung down and her pussy started to spasm. Jared stood behind her, pumping away and wondering just what he was hitting inside her from that position.

Whatever it was, it was driving her wild.

Feeling himself tiring, Jared left his cock buried inside Ellie, holding it there while he leaned forward and reached under her to caress and tease her breasts and nipples.

"Rub my clit!" she groaned.

"You do it, baby, get yourself off," Jared teased.

"Can't ... I'll fall over. I don't want to lose your cock. Please ... rub it for me?"

Her clit was easy enough to access, protruding out of its usual hiding place in an overly excited state. He rubbed it gently at first, tracing circles around it, purposefully not touching it.

Ellie began to huff and he gave her several short thrusts of his cock. "God, you don't know how good that feels!" she squealed happily.

Jared laughed, and then brought a hand to his mouth and spit on it. Still teasing her clit with one hand, he sent the other in quest of her asshole, and finding it, applied a light pressure to it until her sphincter relaxed and his thumb popped inside.

"OH, YEAH!" she shrieked happily. "I love it!"

Making sure that his thumb was firmly lodged in her rectum, Jared abandoned her clit and gripped her by the waist with his free hand and began to pump hard and fast into her juicy cunt.

"Oh, Jesus!"

He wriggled his thumb and pumped harder.

"I'm ... I'm ... oh!

"Cum for me!" Jared yelled, yanking his thumb out of her ass and grabbing her hips with both hands and slammed deep into her, and with a loud groan, released his sperm into her cervix.

To his credit, Jared realized that Ellie had yet to cum, and he leaned forward to tug at her nipples.

Ellie grunted, trying to hurry her climax.

With his cock still inside her, Jared sent the fingers of his right hand down to her center and found her pleasure button. Ellie clamped down on his rapidly deflating penis, causing him to slam it back and forth a few times finally bringing her to a smashing orgasm.

He lay on her back and she eventually sank down so that she was laying flat on the blanket with Jared still on top of her. Then Ellie started moving her hips again indicating that she wanted to continue. Jared was more than willing and, after working her thighs further apart, and changing the angle at which his erection entered her, he fucked her to another climax.

"You're the best," he told her.

"You too," she sighed, thoroughly satiated, and pleased with her new-found lover.

Ellie lay back with her head in the crook of his arm, looking into his eyes.

Jared felt himself starting to rise once more, but glanced at his wristwatch, and groaned as he disengaged himself from Ellie's arms.

"What is it?" she said, obviously startled.

"The time!" he said nervously. "Look at the fucking time!"

She did, and said, "So, it's six-thirty?"

"My wife will kill me!" Jared explained lamely.

"Your wife? You mean you're married?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm married."

"You never..." she began then realized she had never asked.

"So, stay awhile longer. We can do it again," she said hopefully.

"I can't, Ellie. You don't understand..."

"I understand that you're married, probably have a couple of kids..."

"Two boys, actually," he said completing her question.

"Where can I drop you, Ellie?"

"Where? Gee, I don't know. I don't even know the name of this town."

"Got any money?" he asked, fishing for his wallet.

"A couple dollars," she answered, not willing to reveal just how much she had with her, fearing that he might take it from her.

"Here," he said, handing her twenty-five dollars, which was all he had on him.

"Get a motel room. There's one a mile or so down the road. They charge $19.95 a night. It's a flea-bag, mostly used by couples wanting a quick roll in the sack, you know?"

Ellie digested this information while at the same time coming to the realization that her time with Jared was coming to an end.

"Don't leave me!" she pleaded, holding back the tears that wanted to fall.

"I got to, Ellie. I may fuck around, but I do love my wife.

He thought for a minute, and then said, "Tell you what. I'll take you to the motel and register you. If you tried it yourself they might ask embarrassing questions, maybe take you for a hooker and call the cops."

She knew he was right. By now her mother would have told the police that Donny or one of the others had kidnapped her just to have them put out an all points bulletin on her.

Dejectedly, she got into the car and kept her head down, staring at her feet while Jared tossed the blanket and several other items into his truck.

He pulled into the motel's parking lot a few minutes later and turned off the engine.

"Better gimme back that twenty, Ellie. I need to pay the man."

With a forlorn expression on her pretty face, Ellie dug into a pocket and produced the twenty and gave it back to him.

Jared got out of the car without looking at her, and went inside to register as a couple intending to spend the night. He returned moments later, "There's a diner a half mile in that direction," he said, pointing to his left. "Be sure to get something to eat."

"Will you pick me up tomorrow?" Ellie asked hopefully, only to have her momentary dream crushed when he shook his head.

"We're history, Ellie."

"What'll I do?" she asked as she started to cry.

"You can always go home."

"I can't do that," she sobbed.

"I don't know what to tell you. But you be careful. There are lots of girls that run away and wind up in deep trouble. Try not to be one of them, Ellie."

He opened the car door and helped her out, making sure she took her suitcase and other items that she had had when he picked her up. Then, placing the key to the motel room in her palm, he turned and walked back to his car and started the engine.

He didn't hear Ellie's soft "Goodbye, Jared," as he pulled away from the motel and headed home, already thinking of an excuse to explain his tardiness.

12