Introduction to Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as the initial stages of long sought sexual relief began to flood her body. Then the moans turned to whimpers as he continued working his prick into her. Stretching her vagina with broad, twisting motions that Mavis thought might tear her apart, but yet accounted for incomparable sensations she was most reluctant to have end.

Her body shuddered and her breasts wobbled freely beneath his chest, and when her right hand slipped away from his sweaty grasp, she raked red fingernails across his back. Donny growled and snatched the hand, returning it to join the other.

"Don't go crazy on me," he groaned, and then had all he could manage as she came in a blind rush.

He kept fucking her, and Mavis, now wetter and

more inflamed than ever, kept coming; the second time, almost as hard as the first, and then a minute later, a third, weaker climax was joined by Donny's own and they collapsed in a heap of tangled arms and legs.

"I hope..." Mavis whispered hoarsely, " ... I hope I didn't frighten you."

To be continued