Introduction to Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We go to Georgia Tech; the blonde, whose name Ellie soon learned was Melanie said. The other girl was petite, dark haired and bubbly. She wouldn't stop talking and asking Ellie question after question. Ellie didn't mind. She was thrilled to have found a ride so easily, and for such a great distance. She was sure she could work unimpeded in a city as large as Atlanta, and settled back in her seat, happily responding to the brunette's interrogation.

"So, do you hitch all the time, Ellie?" the brunette asked, an impish grin on her face.

"Not as often as I'd like," she lied, thinking the less they knew about her the better.

The brunette was wearing a T-shirt and soccer shorts. Dark red spots poked against the T's material, and Ellie realized that the brunette was either aroused by her, or the material of the T-shirt was creating a friction that had her nipples popping out.

Soon enough, Ellie learned two things. One, the brunette's name was Rachel, and two, she had delicately turned the questions to those of a sexual nature.

For some reason, Ellie decided to tell them the truth about herself.

"There's something I should tell you girls," she began. "I'm a runaway. And I'm a hooker. I started giving guys blowjobs to get enough money to eat and a place to stay. I got hustled by a couple of black detectives and ran away from them. That's why I'm hitching. I need to get far enough away from them that I won't run into them again."

"A hooker! Wow! You ever do it with a girl?" Rachel asked.

"I guess ... kinda. Margie, my girlfriend in high school ... well, we fooled around some. But I prefer a good hard cock, to be honest."

Rachel, the third girl in the car, sitting next to the driver, Melanie, giggled and then turned to face Ellie and ask, "Did you ever see anything as beautiful as Melanie's tits?"

"Well, I..." Ellie began, but stopped as her jaw dropped as Rachel reached over and pulled Melanie's top up to fully expose her mounds of flesh - creamy white where the sun hadn't tanned them, and topped with erect pink nipples in darker pink areoles. Melanie smiled, but kept on driving as Ellie watched Rachel lean over and lick her nipple, making it shine in the sunlight. Melanie's breasts were larger than Ellie's, with virtually no sag; and they stood out from her chest like a couple of melon halves.

Then Rachel pulled her own T-shirt over her head, balled it up and tossed it at Ellie, who caught if and dropped it onto Rachel's lap.

Still, Ellie's attention was on Rachel. She noted that Rachel's breasts were smaller than Melanie's, but her nipples were darker and harder. She sat up and asked Ellie if she wanted to touch her. Rather than answer her, Ellie leaned over the seat and cupped Rachel's breast, then put her thumb over the top of it and squeezed.

"Ooooooo!" Rachel sighed, happily. "She likes to play!"

Ellie climbed halfway over the seat, careful not to disturb Melanie's driving, and allowed her lips to lightly caress the other's nipple, then licked it back and forth with the tip of her tongue.

"You're next," Ellie whispered in Melanie's right ear, and duplicated her actions with Rachel. Only with Melanie, she went further, dripping her saliva onto the upper portion of Melanie's right breast while squeezing the lower half.

When Ellie moved away, already concerned that she might cause an accident, she saw Melanie driving with one hand between her thighs and the other on the steering wheel.

"Girl's," Ellie said softly, "let's find a nice place and stop for a while, huh?"

"We'll rock in the backseat, all right, Ellie?" said Rachel, her arousal evident in her voice. She was unzipping her shorts, as she joined Ellie in the back of the car. Melanie found a fairly secluded spot and parked among a grove of poplar trees. Only a small portion of the car could be seen by passing motorists.

Rachel shed her shorts, then put one leg on the floor and the other around Ellie, causing her pussy to open like a flower. Ellie scrambled out of her clothing and ended up with her back against the door and her legs in the air.

Rachel giggled and reached down with one finger and used the back of it to stroke Ellie's slit.

Ellie moaned with pleasure and laughed delightedly when Rachel brought a shiny finger to her lips and licked the juice from Ellie's cunt from it.

"You taste good," she said, and slid down so that their pussies were only inches apart. Ellie could feel the heat from Rachel's shaved pussy radiating into hers and it made her juices flow even more.

Rachel spread two fingers and started sliding her fingers up and down both of their slits at the same time. Ellie was fascinated by her as the girl switched fingers, mingling their fluids on her gleaming fingers. Seconds later the two were rubbing their pussies frantically back and forth against each other, until, with a muffled moan, Rachel's back arched, and she came, her scent filling the car as her mouth suckled harder and harder at Ellie's.

Leaning over the front seat and watching them, Melanie laughed and said, "You two should get a motel."

Rachel released Ellie from an embrace and spread her arms wide above her head, and stretched like a cat, licked her lips and smiled at Ellie.

"Well, Miss Know-it-all, we have another five hours until we reach Hotlanta," Rachel retorted,

"why not find us a motel?"

"You have a point," Melanie laughed. "Then we can all share." She was leering at Ellie as she uttered the words.

"I love sharing," Ellie said and then started giggling.

A few miles up the road they found a motel, and Melanie pulled in and parked. Rachel jumped out and went to register them, calling back to Melanie over her shoulder as she opened the door to the front desk, "Don't forget the toy box!"

"Get a King-sized bed!" Melanie yelled, and then she and Ellie ran to have a look at the swimming pool behind the motel.

Once the girls were in the room, Melanie suggested they all go for a swim. Ellie protested, "I'd love to, but I don't have a swimsuit."

"No problem," chirped Rachel. "I've got just the thing for you, lover," and she rummaged around in her suitcase and tossed a small bundle of material to Ellie. Ellie shrieked with delight, for it was a micro bikini, hardly any top and a thong for down below.

As the girls stripped, Ellie allowed herself a peek at Melanie's body, having already seen most of Rachel's. There was no sag to her breasts as she removed her crop top. But when she started on her shorts, Ellie's jaw dropped.

Melanie had to squirm and wriggle to get the tight pants over her hips. Her pubic hair was blonde and fine; and Ellie would have sworn that the girl had already shaven between her legs. She studied the others pussy, noting that her outer labia were pouty and creamy white against the darker tan of her thighs, and her anus was a tiny pink rosebud between her cheeks.

Only when Rachel nudged her with an elbow did Ellie tear her eyes away from Melanie's lower extremities.

"Look good to you, does she?" Rachel inquired genially.

"Yes, she does," Ellie answered honestly. "You both look good to me," she added so as not to hurt Rachel's feelings.

"I'll bet," Rachel said, kneeling behind Melanie and letting her long tongue flick up and down the other girl's pink slit.

Melanie sighed and spread her legs to give Rachel more access.

"Suck on her titties," Rachel called out, as she parted Melanie's labia to permit her tongue entry to her inner recesses.

Ellie fronted Melanie, and brushed her lips against the hard nipple poking out at her. With a soft, pleasant moan, Melanie turned slightly and fed her breast to Ellie's questing mouth.

Ellie bit gently on the hard nubbin. The sweet smell of sex filled her nostrils as she listened to the slurping sounds of Rachel eating Melanie speed up. Melanie moaned and put her hand behind Ellie's head, forcing her mouth tighter against her tit. Moments later her body jerked as she came under Rachel's skillful mouth.

When Rachel sat back, her entire face was covered with Melanie's juices. Ellie giggled for she pictured Rachel as having just eaten some watermelon while still in the field. A tad self-conscious, Rachel began to use her tongue to lick away the excess juices around her mouth.

Unable to contain herself, Ellie moved in on her and gently licked her face and chin clean of the love fluid, marveling at the sweetness of Melanie's taste.

And suddenly the three girls were kissing one another, laughing inanely all the while.

Eventually, Rachel broke away and began donning her bathing suit.

"You two better get a move on if we're gonna catch some rays," she said.

Melanie gave Ellie a spare swimsuit, and Ellie wondered just how much of her body it would reveal in public, then decided to go with the flow and didn't say a word.

Giggling at the sensation of being nearly naked, Ellie ran with the two girls to the pool, only to find that they were the only ones there.

Ellie lay on a chaise lounge and the other two jumped in the pool. Ellie thought the suit would come off if she ventured into the pool and played it safe until the others stood over her in a threatening manner.

"You going in?" Melanie inquired.

"I guess I am," Ellie conceded and sat up, only to be grasped by the elbows and hustled into the pool by Melanie and Rachel.

Ellie popped up from the bottom of the pool and promptly made a grab for Melanie, but tore her top off, exposing her luscious breasts for all to see.

Melanie made no effort to recapture her top, and stood there bare-breasted as if flaunting them, while Rachel laughed hysterically.

"Oh, I'll even things up a bit," Ellie said, feeling guilty about matters, and she undid the knot in her top and allowed it to flutter away into the pool.

Melanie nodded appreciatively at her, and Ellie was beginning to feel a lot better about everything, when they heard voices... male voices coming from the side of the motel. Ellie whirled in the direction of the voices and realized what was about to happen. She was caught in the middle of the pool and her top was at least twenty feet away.

Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, as Melanie climbed the ladder and stood like a golden statue waiting for the males to turn the corner.

They did, and came to a screeching halt. Ellie used the opportunity to retrieve her top, holding it against her breasts while walking to the steps at the end of the pool. Rachel hurriedly picked up the lotions and bags, and carried them back to the room. Melanie waited regally, allowing the two thirtyish business men to devour her luscious body with their eyes.

When Melanie strolled through the motel room door, both Ellie and Rachel were rolling on the thinly carpeted motel floor, laughing so hard that tears rolled down their cheeks.

Finally, Ellie managed to control herself long enough to sputter, "That was so cool, Melanie."

Melanie, who was still nude, did a quick bump and grind, and said "Eat me. Somebody please eat me. Those little dicks made me soooo horny."

Ellie nearly pounced on the sensual blonde, and burrowed her face into Melanie's love nest.

Rachel watched for several minutes, and then with a twinkle in her eye, she sauntered over to a bag of luggage and rummaged inside until finding what she was looking for. It was a flesh-colored dildo with rubber fingers running down the top of the shaft sort of like a fish's fin. It was attached to a harness that she slowly strapped on, never taking her eyes off the couple enjoying sex on the floor, she squirted some KY Jelly on the head of this monster and, as her hand rubbed it in, Melanie noticed her standing there. When she had everything in place, Rachel moved to the couple and stood over them.

The nine-inch phallus jutted out in front of her. "Oh, good, you're going to join us," Ellie said, her voice smoldering with passion.

"You two will have to change position," Rachel said, matter-of-factly.

"What?" Ellie asked, not comprehending, so lost was she in the throes of her lust. Ellie finally realized Rachel was standing over her, and tore her mouth away from Melanie's all too delicious cunt.

"Put your legs up," Rachel ordered, and grabbed her ankles before Ellie could react; spreading her legs and kneeling between them.

"Are you..." Ellie started to say, "gonna put that monster in me?"

"That's the plan. Now, lay back and Mel will sit on your face."

Rachel leaned over and said, "In order for you to take my monster here, I'm gonna have to wet you some, probably open you up, too."

Ellie giggled as Melanie straddled her face and slowly lowered herself downward. Ellie's eyes began to flicker back and forth as Rachel opened her mouth to its fullest, and with her tongue sticking straight out, covered Ellie's cunt with her lips.

Ellie closed her eyes and shivered with delight as Rachel's magical tongue laved the insides of her pussy. Then, opening her eyes, she saw Melanie's pussy approaching and reached out to grasp the other's butt cheeks and proceeded to guide Melanie to her own suddenly ravenous mouth.

The next few minutes were a blur as far as Ellie was concerned. Her pussy was drenched with Rachel's saliva; so much so that the moisture was flowing down into her ass. But she was concentrating on the sweet flavors offered her by Melanie's hot, sloppy wet cunt.

Ellie was confident that she could get Melanie off in short order, and struggled against the pleasure she herself was receiving from Rachel to concentrate on ways to further the delight she was giving to Melanie.

All such thoughts vanished the moment Rachel lifted her face from Ellie's sodden cunt and plunged two fingers into her twat.

"Mmmm," she moaned as Rachel's thumb slowly circled her rectum. 'She's gonna use me like a bowling ball,' Ellie thought fleetingly, and then moaned again as Rachel's thumb sank into her anus and her finger touched her G-spot.

Ellie forgot about eating Melanie, and gave herself up to the pleasures Rachel was giving her. She barely realized that Melanie had started kissing her; for Rachel now had four fingers jammed into her, and trying to wedge several others into her ass.

"Oh, sweet Jesus ... that's ... YES!" Ellie groaned only to scream the last word.

Rachel's entire hand was now lodged in her vagina; filling her as she'd never been filled before.

Melanie was pinching Ellie's nipples and still kissing her. Ellie responded as best she could, sucking hard on Melanie's tongue, vaguely wondering if Melanie could taste herself as their tongues dueled.

Rachel uttered a loud grunt as her fourth finger went into Ellie's rectum.

To Ellie's surprise, she felt little discomfort from all that was happening to her.

Rachel began turning her wrist inside the teen's cunt, triggering a quick orgasm that had Ellie bucking against the fist clenched inside her.

"Hold her still!" Rachel yelled, and Melanie complied, abandoning Ellie's nipples and mouth to hold the girl from twisting away from the dexterous hands probing both her holes.

Moments later, Ellie came again, and again. The last climax left Ellie shuddering and limp; and Rachel carefully extracted the fist from Ellie's cunt with a wet, sucking sound. There was no sound accompanying her fingers as they left Ellie's ass.

Ellie lay there, compliant and unresisting as Rachel positioned herself and placed the monstrous dildo at her entrance and it wasn't until the huge toy actually entered her that she knew ... knew that she had never felt anything quite like this before.

True, she had only recently been semi-raped by Johnny and Rashid. That their members were huge was without question. Perhaps it was simply that this instrument was plastic and not at all pliable as the real thing was that made the difference. But there was a distinct difference, no question about it.

Because she had just been fisted, Rachel was able to sink the huge shaft into her with one hard thrust. Rashid and Johnny had had to work their tools in slowly, opening her up gradually, even if it was not their preference.

So, as Rachel's love toy thudded against Ellie's cervix, Ellie, having conveniently forgotten that she had just been fisted, could only think that the black policemen had prepped her for this event, and for that she was grateful.

She almost forgot about servicing Melanie, who grabbed both her ears and tugged to get Ellie's attention back to where Mel wanted it. Ellie gulped and resumed eating Melanie, but was soon lost in the throes of yet another gigantic orgasm.

Rachel had her hands on the floor beside her and straightened her legs so that she was suspended on all four points. She began to fuck Ellie hard, using powerful, forceful strokes. It was the dildo's little fingers tickling her vaginal walls that caused the most intense pleasure Ellie had ever known. It would flick past her clit, leaving her shivering with delight; then plunge its entire length into her, grazing her G-spot on its way to bottoming out and repeated the process in reverse as it exited until only a portion of the head remained inside her.

Each time it bottomed, it forced the breath out of Ellie with a 'whoosh,' and her senses became attuned to the rhythmic beat of the action that she forgot everything else and lost herself in the sensual pleasure of climax after climax.

Vaguely she felt fingers ... they must have been fingers, but Ellie wasn't sure about anything but the intense pleasure, squeezing and twisting her nipples ... fingers ramming in and out of her ass ... tongues licking and sucking her neck, her ears, her throat.

And all the while, her own cunt was contracting around the gigantic phallus embedded in her, not wanting to release it, yet somehow managing to do so, only to repeat the wonderful process over and over again, feeling it rotating with her, pulling and sucking on her vaginal walls as it glided back and forth, in and out. Finally, unable to withstand any more of the intense sexual excitement bombarding her, Ellie blacked out.

Rachel continued fucking Ellie until the thrusting caused her to undergo her own climax and with a great shudder she felt the release sweep over her and she collapsed on the already unconscious teenager.

When Ellie came back to the world, she started to cry. She found that she was unable to control her emotions and continued to weep while both Rachel and Melinda tried to comfort her. Twenty minutes passed before she gained control of her tears and shut them down.

"Wow," she gasped, still not certain they had stopped. "I ... I never, ever, came like that."

"Well, girl," Melinda offered kindly, "you were fisted and fucked with a monster cock. That's enough to get anyone emotional."

"Let's show her the trick," Rachel chirped. "She'll love it, ya think?"

"Yeah," Melinda said in agreement. "Here," she said after rummaging in her purse. She tossed several quarters to Rachel, who deftly caught them.

"Get us a couple sodas from the machine."

Rachel stood up and quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and left the motel room.

"Oh, Ellie, you are gonna love this trick," she told the girl.

"How does it go?"

"Wait. You have to see for yourself."

Moments later, Rachel bounced back into the room, holding three cans of Sprite. She was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Melanie asked.

Those guys were at the machine, so I flashed them."

"How?" asked Melanie.

"Just my tits," Rachel replied and handed Ellie a can of soda.

"You said there was a trick," Ellie said opening her soda and taking a huge gulp. Suddenly she realized she was dying of thirst.

"Okay then, the trick. Whose turn is it, Rach?"

"Yours as I recall," Melanie said with a grin.

"All righty, then," Rachel said, and positioned herself directly in front of Ellie, squatted and began to insert the can of soda into her cunt while Melanie lay down on the floor.