Introduction to Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the can firmly lodged in her twat, Rachel giddily lowered herself until the backs of her thighs were just above Melanie's breasts.

"Are you ready?" she asked Melanie.

"I'm set," the other replied.

Ellie's eyes widened as she looked on.

Melanie began to laugh.

"What the hell..." Ellie started to say, but was interrupted when Rachel suddenly popped the tab on the can fixed in her cunt and it sprayed its contents out, mostly into Melanie's opened mouth.

Before the can emptied, all three girls were roaring with laughter.

"Okay, push!" Melanie said trying not to choke.

Rachel grunted and, using her cuntal muscles, slowly expelled the soda can.

After all three had showered and changed, they went out to eat. That night they enjoyed one another in a variety of positions borrowed from The Kama Sutra; at least that's what Melinda told the seemingly tireless Ellie during one of the more complex contortions Rachel was putting her through.

The following morning, the three tired, but satiated girls set out for Atlanta. Six hours later, they parked in one of the lots on the Georgia Tech campus. Ellie spent the day and night with them, once again enjoying the finer benefits of Sophism. The next day, Rachel took Ellie on a tour of greater Hotlanta, showing her the best places to ply her trade.

After making love to both Melanie and Rachel one last time, Ellie set out in a cab, found a relatively cheap motel, and prepared to go to work in her new environment.

________________________________________

Ellie spent the next two days exploring Atlanta. She made no attempt to sell herself on the street, having decided to look things over first. She walked certain sections of town in the evening, and saw quite a bit of streetwalkers plying their trade. Yet it had no real appeal to Ellie.

It was on day three, that she sat on the bed of her room at the Renaissance Hotel, worrying about her immediate future.

She had the room through noon the next day, but her money was running low.

I've got to sell my body, but not that way, those girls are mostly crack-heads, and at the mercy of their pimps. She thought about calling home and picked up the phone, then replaced it back in its cradle. Maybe later, she told herself, I've more important things to figure out first.

Nibbling on a crust of pizza left over from the night before, she recalled her friend Vivian telling her about women working as escorts, and that as young as she was, that she could command top dollar for her services if she found the right escort service.

As naive as she was, Ellie was into the third of the five telephone books available in the room for Atlanta and its environs, before coming to realize that what she wanted was in the Yellow Pages. Finding that directory, she thumbed through it until locating 'Escort Services'.

She washed the last of the crust down with a final gulp of Sprite, and carefully dialed the first escort service to have an ad as well as an ad.

Ellie listened as the phone rang three times before being answered.

"Hello," a husky female voice answered. "This is Sondra. I'm busy at the moment, but will call you right back. Please be patient, it will be worth your while."

Biting her fingernail, Ellie hung up and sat cross-legged on the bed and waited for the phone to ring. It never entered her mind to call a second or third service. She placed all her hopes on this one call.

Ellie was peeing in the bathroom when the phone rang. She stumbled pulling her panties up and reached the phone on the third ring, mentally cursing her stupidity at not having taken a second to wipe herself.

"Hello," she said, as she felt, and then saw, a smallish trail of urine coursing down her thigh and onto the bed sheets.

"Hi," a strange voice replied, having changed its tone in mid word on realizing that Ellie was female. "AAA Escorts returning the call from this number."

"Yes, I called you," Ellie said, rushing the words and hating herself for doing it. "I understand you might want another girl as an escort."

"Well, we're always looking for new talent. Did you want to come by and interview with us? By the way, my name is Sally."

"Um, can you tell me something about your service?" Ellie asked, and discovered that she had bitten her fingernail to the quick.

"Certainly. I want to see what you look like. I need to see some proof of age and address, and the like. Would this afternoon be convenient?"

Ellie thought quickly, she couldn't use her own ID. Her mother would have put out a missing person alert on her. Where could she get proof of age and an address? Then it hit her: Of course! Rachel and Mel!'

"Um, Sally?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get back to you; say in twenty minutes or so. I have someone at the door and don't want to lose ... I mean miss them."

"Of course ... but I'll need your name..."

But Ellie had already hung up on her, and was searching for Mel's number in her purse.

Fortunately, both girls were home and happily agreed to provide Ellie with the necessary identification and place of residence along with a phone number.

"Bunk with us ... at least until you can afford your own place," Rachel told her.

"You can pay us back..." Mel started to say, and was interrupted by Rachel, who laughingly finished the sentence with, "The use of your body!"

"It's a deal!" Ellie laughed delightedly and then all of them were laughing. Ellie agreed to come over that afternoon around five.

"Or after I finish my interview."

"No," Rachel said, "You need to come by us first, remember? You have to get some ID and stuff for the interview."

"God, where are my brains?" Ellie giggled. "I'm so excited about this opportunity that I forgot everything."

"Come on over now, we'll eat you out, give you the ID and you can call from here, so they see the telephone number matches the one you give them."

"See, I never would have thought of that," Ellie confessed.

"You'll learn fast enough," Mel said, "now get your ass over here."

"I'm on my way!" The delighted teen chirped.

________________________________________

Later that afternoon, thoroughly satiated after having sex with both girls, Ellie called the service back and asked for Sally. Sally gave her an address and told her to be there in an hour.

AAA Ava's Escorts was in a high-class business district of Buckhead, on Grandview Avenue. It was not what Ellie expected, not at all. To Ellie's inexperienced eyes, it appeared to be a southern mansion. In this, she was not that far off. For it had been until two years earlier, the home and office of one of Atlanta's most prominent criminal attorney's.

There were flowers galore out front, leaving Ellie to marvel at what must be in back.

Taking a deep breath, Ellie rang the ornate doorbell, an Ivory carved lion's head, which was activated by pressing the lion's tongue.

Moments later the door was opened by a woman in her forties, who could have easily passed for a woman in her late twenties.

"Miss Cooper? Miss Rachel Cooper?" the woman said warmly in greeting. Ellie had selected Rachel's identification and was now using her name.

"Yes," Ellie answered demurely.

"Please, come in. My name is Ava. Ava Gardenia.

This is my home and place of business."

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie said, and followed the woman through a large foyer and into what appeared to be a library, but was actually Gardenia's office.

"Please be seated, make yourself comfortable," she told Ellie as she herself sat behind a large ornate desk.

"Tell me, Miss Cooper, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen, almost nineteen," Ellie replied.

"May I see some proof of it, please?"

Ellie offered Rachel's driving license to her.

Gardenia studied the license, and started hard at Ellie for some thirty seconds.

Ellie began to squirm uncomfortably in her chair. She knows I'm not Rachel, she thought, it's the picture. We look alike, but not that much. Ellie almost wet her pants as the fear of exposure coursed through her body.

"Tell me, Rachel, where are you from originally?"

Since Rachel's license was with the State of Georgia, she started to say, Atlanta, but something in Miss Gardenia's eyes told her to name another place.

"Savannah," she answered.

"Savannah," Miss Gardenia replied. "A lovely city. And how long have you been in Atlanta?"

"Not long. I'm enrolled at Georgie Tech. I need to earn more money to pay for my tuition text books."

Miss Gardenia's eyes arched at this, and Ellie saw that she had scored a favorable point.

"Are you familiar with Atlanta?"

"No, not really. I can find my way around, but..." she paused, thinking, Tell the truth. "Um, I haven't been situated here very long. I've visited Atlanta a few times with my parents and all, but other than the landmark places like the stadium, and the underground, I really don't know my way around. However, I'm resourceful enough. I can get a map or Google an address, and find it easily enough."

Miss Gardenia nodded, apparently accepting her answer.

"Tell me, why do you want to be an escort?"

Ellie shifted her behind in the chair and leaned forward, toward Miss Gardenia. "I have. I need money to cover the cost of tuition and other expenses."

"Other expenses? Are you on drugs, Rachel?"

Shocked at the unexpected question, Ellie, stammered, "No, no, of course not."

"I'm puzzled, Rachel, why aren't your parents paying for your college expenses?"

"Rachel had already decided the interview was a failure, and angrily replied, "Not that it's any of your business, Miss Gardenia, but my father is deceased. He didn't leave us all that much. I had good grades, but not good enough for a scholarship. I don't want to be an escort, per se. But I do need to earn good money without spending eight hours a day slaving over a job with no future while trying to keep my grades up."

"Whoa, girl," Miss Gardenia said, holding up both hands defensively. "I didn't mean to insult you. I was only trying to get a feel for you. After all, you are here seeking employment. And should I hire you I would be your employer. I'm entitled to ask these questions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, it's understood," Ellie replied, "but if you're not going to hire me, I'd rather not be insulted any further." Ellie stood up, ready to leave. Her face was red with both anger and embarrassment.

Miss Gardenia laughed. "Please sit down, no, wait. As long as you're standing, why not disrobe and show me your body?"

"What?"

"I'm thinking of hiring you. You have a certain fire that men like. I certainly like it. You're good-looking, but I need to see your body, so please, remove your clothing ... all of it."

"You mean..." Ellie was already unbuttoning her blouse.

After she was standing before Gardenia in the nude, the older woman said, "You have a lovely body. So, yes, you're hired. Oh, there is one last provision."

"What's that?" Ellie inquired as she absently rubbed her breast.

"A physical. You must pass it. I cannot have any of my employees passing any sexual diseases to my clients."

"What about your clients? Are they free to give me the 'clap, ' or worse?"

"I'll admit that is a possibility. They are for the most part, very careful themselves. Most have wives and families. Most take precautions. But there is always that possibility. That is why I want you to start off with a clean slate. It's only some blood work, and when the results are in you can begin working."

Ellie sat down, still naked and apparently unconcerned about being so.

"Tell me something about the work. I mean, what exactly does an escort do, or not do?"

"I charge the client $500 an hour. He or she..." Gardenia paused at that to note Ellie's reaction, "will have a hotel room. There will be occasions when you're invited to their homes. There will be times when all that is required of you will be to go with them to dinner, or an affair as, surprise, their escort."

"What about the sex?" Ellie asked.

"There will be all types of sex, dear. I take it for granted you do oral. Are you available for anal?"

"Yes, to both," Ellie replied.

"Some clients have ... different tastes, but I won't go into that now, for you won't be seeing any of them until you've gotten used to the job."

"But I'd like an idea of what you're talking about," Ellie said.

"At the worst, orgies; more likely it will involve twosomes, threesomes, or more. And then, there are those who prefer their sex with a taste of S&M. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good, any more questions?"

"I can't think of any. Oh, when do I start, and how much of the $500 do I get?"

Gardenia laughed. "You almost forgot to ask, Rachel. I'd have been disappointed in you."

Ellie found herself laughing too. "That would have been embarrassing," she admitted.

"To answer your question, you get half of what the client pays. Fair enough?"

"Very," Ellie said with a broad smile, as she began to put her clothing back on.

"Here's the doctor's address. He'll be waiting for you. Oh, he'll expect a blowjob in return for the service. Be a dear, and make it a good one will you? He does send me clients from time to time."

Ellie laughed again. "So, I'll be a pro within the hour. It seems surreal."

"I like that," Gardenia said. "And when you see his dick, you'll really be thinking surreal!"

She patted Ellie on the shoulder, and made sure she had the office number and the doctor's address.

"I'll call you when the results of the blood work are in," Gardenia told Ellie and walked her to the door.

________________________________________

Ellie waited nervously for four days until Gardenia called to tell her that she had passed the physical and blood tests.

"I thought you'd forgotten about me," Ellie said.

"No, Rachel, I'm not likely to forget about you. In fact, I have a client for you, for this evening at nine."

"Nine ... okay, where?"

"The Radisson Hotel, room 518, it's a Mr. Smith."

"You're sure it's not Jones?"

Gardenia laughed, "Funny girl. But in this case, it happens to be his real name. He's a local politician. Make him happy and some day he might save your ass."

There was a short pause, and then Gardenia asked, "You do have appropriate evening attire, don't you?"

"I've got some nice dresses, but no evening gowns, or accessories."

"Get over here around seven. I'll spring for an outfit, but any other incidentals come out of your profit."

"Gee, thanks," Ellie said, and meant it.

________________________________________

Ellie was on time and when shown the gown she would wear that night, she was to stunned to speak.

"I guess it meets with your approval," Gardenia said with a wry smile. She did have a weak spot for new girls and loved to lavish surprise gifts on them from time to time. But then, she had ulterior motives. She liked having her girls go down on her occasionally. She was certain that Rachel would be very good at it.

________________________________________

Ellie arrived at the Radisson at two minutes to nine and called Mr. Smith's room. A male with a gruff voice answered and told her he'd meet her at the bar and asked what color dress I was wearing.

"Black," she told him.

"Anyone else wearing black?" he asked.

Ellie glanced around the lounge. "I don't think so."

"What the fuck! You don't think so. Well, is there or isn't there?"

"I'm the only female wearing a black evening gown. There is a woman in a black cocktail dress sitting at one end of the bar."

"Then you find a seat in the middle of the bar. I don't want to hit on the wrong woman.

"My name is..." she caught herself about to say, Ellie, but managed to get Rachel out in time.

"Okay, Rachel, I'll see you in ten minutes.

Sitting in the piano lounge of a Radisson Hotel, drinking a cherry coke wasn't Ellie's idea of a good time. But $500 was a huge paycheck for a short period of time, and Ellie fully expected to be sent out again that night.

Doing as she had been instructed, Ellie found a seat in the middle of the bar and ordered a cherry coke. Two men seated to her left began staring at her. Ellie wondered if they had already struck out with the woman at the end of the bar. She waited, anticipating that one, or both of them would approach her before Mr. Smith arrived.

But she got lucky. Mr. Smith arrived moments later, all six feet two. He was slightly out of shape, but he was dressed nicely, and he had a warm smile. As he drew closer, she noted his eyes were a rich, caramel brown.

"Mr. Smith, I presume?"

"Rachel?"

"In the flesh," she said. It was spontaneous on her part and caused Smith to take a step back, and then smile.

"I like you," he said, signaling the bartender for service.

The bartender hurried over and took his order for a scotch and soda, and another drink for Ellie.

After taking a sip of his scotch, Mr. Smith said, "Would you like to dance?"

Ellie chuckled and said, "But there isn't any music playing."

"There is for me," he said, and Ellie decided that she liked him, and stood up. He took her hand, but instead of dancing, he led her to a table in a darker, more secluded, area then the bar.

His first name was Marvin. She was to call him Marv.

In hardly any time at all, Ellie had her foot concealed in Marvin's crotch, and Marv was slowly massaging her calf as they conversed as if nothing unusual was going on.

Ellie watched his eyes as she manipulated her toes to fondle his hardening cock through the material of his trousers. Silently, she mouthed the words, 'Take it out.'

"You think?" he said.

She nodded vigorously, and pressed her foot against his swollen member.

He nodded his agreement and Ellie took a gulp of her cherry coke as his hands drifted under the tablecloth.

She gave him a wanton smile on feeling his cock throb against the sole of her foot. Then she lifted her other foot and laid it in his lap. He stopped to remove her shoe and Ellie scissored his cock with both feet as it found its way out of his pants. Further conversation was futile.

Other than, Marvin's comment, "You're very talented, Rachel."

She nodded, thanking him and began working her feet up and down his rigid prick. She pressed her heels into his balls, pinning them against his body.

"Careful..." he gasped.

She shifted in her chair, wishing her legs were longer, and tried to apply more pressure against his testicles. Marvin countered by shifting as well, putting some distance between her foot and his testes.

The bartender wandered over to see if any additional drinks were needed, and Ellie used his arrival as an excuse to stand and smooth her gown.

"We're good," Marvin told the bartender.

Ellie turned and started walking toward the hotel lobby, turning once to call out, "Don't forget my shoes, dear."

The politician laughed and threw a twenty down and told the bartender to keep the change, and hurried after Ellie, who waited for him at the elevator.

Once they were in the elevator, Marvin had Ellie in his arms. He kissed her deeply, and she could feel his still swollen cock pressing against her. They broke off quickly when the door opened on his floor, but no one was there.

Ellie laughed inanely all the way to his room. She was amazed at how she had acted and how vibrantly alive she felt. By the door, she nibbled at his ear as he fumbled to get the magnetic card key in the lock.

Inside the room Ellie sucked his tongue into her mouth, running hers along the underside and over his.

She was pleased with the taste of him. With an eagerness that both pleased and surprised him, she reached between them to find his stiff cock and rubbed it through his clothing with one hand, while undoing his belt with the other.

They found themselves kissing again as they struggled to shed the remainder of their clothing.