Introduction to Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin's pants pooled around his ankles, while Ellie helped him off with his suit jacket and undid his tie.

She wore no bra, and he contented himself with playing with her breasts as she calmly unbuttoned his shirt.

He pulled on each of her taut nipples and she moaned from the pleasure it brought her.

She pulled his hands from her breasts and brought them to her mouth and sucked on them. Then she paused to unbutton each cuff on the shirt and slipped the shirt off him.

Kicking her gown away to the side, Ellie stood defiantly before him clad only in a garter belt that held her thigh high stockings up, and high heeled shoes that showed her legs off.

"Christ, but you're a knockout," he said, and meant it.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself, ' she replied, staring at his erection.

Seconds later, she was kneeling before him as he steadied himself against the wall, while she lifted his feet to remove his shoes, one at a time. Looking up at him, she pulled off his socks and tossed them and his trousers onto a nearby chair.

Marvin stood there in front of her, his cock bulging out of his white boxer shorts. Ellie hooked her thumbs into his waistband and pulled his underwear slowly down as his fingers tightened into fists in her hair.

"Feel up to a nice blowjob?" she inquired innocently, as his cock bobbed up and down in front of her face.

He was speechless at her actions. Marvin had never encountered a prostitute with such skills and he had plenty of experience with them, some ten years, in fact.

Ellie didn't wait for him to find his voice, following her instincts, and strangely enough, finding herself aroused at the control she was wielding over her client, she kissed the head of his cock and started stroking him.

Marvin's knees began to tremble, but he steadied himself by bracing himself against a chair.

Ellie moved her thumb over the moist tip of his manhood, spreading the oozing precum over it. When he groaned, she abandoned the stroking and cupped his balls. Her mouth slowly closed down, enveloping his cock, and at the same time she began rolling his testicles in her hand. She squeezed them, but not all that hard, and he moaned again and finding his voice at last, murmured, "I'm gonna cum!"

She resorted to a trick Vivian had taught her, and released his balls and took his member in her fist at its base and held him tight, trapping the cum in his cum-filled balls.

"Oh, Christ!" Marvin swore, unsure as to whether he should be delighted or frustrated at her actions.

She took her mouth off him long to look up into his eyes and husk, "Do you like it?"

Marvin nodded, and Ellie squeezed him again; only a little harder.

"Answer me!" she demanded in a low voice, "Do you like that?"

"Yes," he whispered. "I like it."

"Want me to stop?"

"No," he said immediately. "Don't ... don't stop."

She teased him even more, saying, "Or would you rather cum and then I'll let you eat me?"

"Yes... yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Make me cum. I want to eat you!"

They stood there for a moment, his cock rampart before her face. She had one hand on his hip holding him still. His hands rested lightly on her head.

"Okay," she said, "cum for me, baby!"

And released her grip, freeing the pent up pressure and he spewed his load - the heaviest load he'd released since his teenage years — right into Ellie's face.

Her eyes and eyebrows, chin, mouth and neck were covered with his sperm.

"Now kiss me," she whispered lewdly, and he did, eventually cleaning her face with his tongue.