Introduction to Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie had been thinking about having sex with another woman while being watched by Mr. Jones and it had her wet and ready to go. She also fantasized him taking her from behind while she was going down on this woman, whoever she was, and as Jones knocked on the door, she grew even more eager to start the fun and games.

"Ellie, this is Mrs. X."

Ellie found herself staring at a woman, who appeared to be in her mid-forties. Appeared to be, for she was clad in a skin-tight Lycra Catwoman costume, and wore a black mask over her eyes.

But Ellie had seen that masked face before, on television, at a masked ball for some charity.

Oh, my God, Ellie thought, it's the Governor's wife!' She was certain of the fact. Mrs. X, my ass, she told herself, and then forced a smile as she offered her hand to meet that of Mrs. X.

"You are to do as Mrs. X tells you, Ellie. Is that clear?"

"Yes, it is," Ellie answered, but really wanting to bolt from the hotel room and freedom before anything bad happened. Ms. Gardenia's words played in her head. It might be dangerous.

But then she focused on the money; ten thousand dollars cash for twenty-four hours work. 'It will be worth it, ' she told herself.

"Come here," Mrs. X said flatly. "Let's get you out of those clothes and into something more appropriate."

Mrs. X was going through a bag, pulling out a change of clothes. Ellie recognized the uniform for what it was, something real girls wore in high schools.

"Are you Catholic?" Mrs. X asked. "Not that it's any of my business."

"Yes," Ellie said, "But I went to public schools." The sudden rudeness in her tone surprised Ellie.

Mrs. X eyed her coolly, taking in that last remark. "Come over here," she said. Ellie went over to her. Without hesitating, Mrs. X began undressing her.

"Let me tell you something," she explained carefully, unbuttoning Ellie's blouse with manicured fingers. "While we're in the confines of this room, while we're on the clock, so to speak, I have no qualms whatsoever about making it very clear which one of us is on top."

The sound of her words alone felt like a slap. She had Ellie's blouse off. She was moving to unfasten her bra then, her fingers were touching the skin on her back, and her face was close to Ellie's.

"If you want to keep talking to me in that rude tone," she continued, "go right ahead. But consider yourself warned. I'm not afraid of girls like you. I deal with your kind every day."

Ellie's bra was off. Her breasts were shivering in front of Mrs. X; her nipples stiff points from the sudden change in temperature.

How many times have I bared my tits for strange clients? Ellie asked herself. But this woman took the cake for strangeness. She felt strangely exposed.

Mrs. X didn't touch her, though. In fact, she barely even paused to look at Ellie's nakedness. She had already unzipped Ellie's skirt and was letting it drop to the floor around her ankles.

Mr. Jones laughed, more to himself than anything else, and made himself a drink.

"Well," he said, regarding them with satisfaction, "we're certainly progressing here. Anyone want a drink?"

Both Ellie and Mrs. X accepted his offer.

Mrs. X had Ellie completely undressed, except for her panties. Those she seemed to want to take more time with. She lowered them slowly, anticipating the unveiling of Ellie's neatly trimmed snatch.

She was actually squatting down in front of Ellie, when Jones handed her a drink. Ellie accepted hers, and drank off half in a gulp, uncomfortable by both the fact that Mrs. X was so obviously aroused by sight of her pussy; and Ellie was getting off on it too.

"Jim," Mrs. X said excitedly, "look, see the wet spot on these panties!"

Ellie was so embarrassed by her statement that she felt as if she were four years old again.

Mrs. X peeled her panties past her mound, and Ellie moaned, more from distress than passion as they were rolled partially down her thighs. Mrs. X then moved in close to examine the strand of gooey wetness connecting Ellie's sopping hole to the satin crotch of her underwear.

Ellie looked to Mr. Jones for help. He ignored her and looked to Mrs. X awaiting her next move.

"She's so wet," Mrs. X said with a quiet earnestness, as if the sight of a cunt swollen in arousal pained her deliciously.

Ellie swallowed the remainder of her drink, and held the empty glass out to Mr. Jones in hopes of a refill.

He ignored her.

Mrs. X began licking Ellie; her mouth pressed to her labia, and Ellie was getting off on it.

"Told you I'd make you cum," Jones said with a mirthless laugh.

Jesus, Ellie wondered, what was going to happen here?

Unaccustomed to liquor, even in small amounts, Ellie was getting light-headed. She parted her legs as much as she could for Mrs. X, but it wasn't easy with her panties around her thighs.

Mrs. X held tight to Ellie's ass cheeks, her mouth flush with the girl's mound. She moaned as her hot tongue slid eagerly around in the folds of Ellie's pussy, occasionally landing directly on the tip of her clit.

Ellie found herself highly aroused by both the woman's mouth and the lusty sounds she made; and had to hold onto Mrs. X's head to keep herself steady. She had a handful of Mrs. X's hair in one hand, and an empty glass in the other. It all seemed so decadently tawdry, yet an arousal of almost inflammatory proportions set in, and Ellie pressed Mrs. X's face even closer to her snatch, rubbing her mouth against the slippery folds.

Mr. Jones calmly lit a cigarette. He stood close to them, watching it all unfold, occasionally reaching over to feel up Ellie's tits, kneading and squeezing them, and finally tugging roughly on her stiff, aching nipples, while he watched Mrs. X do her thing in the Catwoman's suit.

Ellie's moan was quickly followed by a similar moan from Mrs. X. Mr. Jones took a drag off his cigarette, and then put his mouth on Ellie's, forcing his exhaled smoke into her open mouth along with his tongue.

The feel of his tongue filling her mouth, along with Mrs. X's tongue deep between her legs, while Mr. Jones kept up his avid mauling of her breasts, had Ellie on the cusp of coming then and there.

But Mr. Jones obviously had his thoughts elsewhere. He pulled away from her the second before Ellie would have cum, announcing, "This is going to be good."

The sound of his voice seemed to bring Mrs. X back to earth. She got up from between Ellie's thighs abruptly; her mouth a slick mess. She went straight for the drink awaiting her on the old, scarred dresser.

"Ellie, I want you to go into the bathroom and put on these clothes. Jim and I want to be alone.

We'll tell you when to come out."

Ellie scooped up the armful of what appeared to be a schoolgirl uniform, stopping first to refresh her drink, and then headed for the bathroom to change.

She closed herself up in the small, fetid bathroom and got into the uniform. Outside, she could hear the lusty sounds of them going at each other. She didn't know in what way. 'Had they managed to strip out of their clothes in record time and begin fucking? Were they only partially undressed and sucking each other, or just what were they doing?'

She caught herself, realizing that not only was she curious about them, but she was jealous. She didn't want Mr. Jones to enjoy Mrs. X all that much. He was there to please her, wasn't he?

Ellie decided to play her role in a more naughty fashion, and quietly opened the bathroom door and peeked out. I'll be damned, she thought. They were fucking, all right. But they were, for the most part, still dressed. Mrs. X was bent over the foot of the bed; an unzippered flap on her Cat Woman costume exposed her shaven cunt to Mr. Jones probing fingers, while he fed his cock, now poking out of his trousers, to her open mouth.

Ellie looked on, transfixed. Unconsciously her hand went to her cunt and gently rubbed her swollen lips and clit.

A moment later, Jones mounted Mrs. X like a dog would another dog, and while they fucked, Ellie frigged herself off to such a wonderful climax that she lost her balance and fell down with a thud.

Of course they heard her. She saw Mrs. X's sneering glare as she scampered back into the safe confines of the dingy bathroom.

Perhaps five minutes of grunting and groaning passed before there was a solid knock on the bathroom door. It was Mr. Jones. His cock was hidden away, and he gave her a stern look, then said, "Mrs. X wants to see you. You are dressed, right?"

"Yes, I am," Ellie told him.

"Then get your ass out here!"

Ellie came out with a fear in her belly reminiscent of what it had once felt like to face actual punishment as a child. She fully expected to be punished, hadn't lost sight of the fact that they were all here for sex.

"Come closer," Mrs. X said.

Ellie stood directly in front of her, cowering in her schoolgirl uniform.

"What were you doing in there?" she demanded.

"Nothing."

"It was more than nothing, young lady. You were spying on us, weren't you?"

"Yes," she meekly confessed.

"You masturbated watching us, didn't you?"

"Yes," Ellie agreed even meeker this time.

"Weren't you told to stay in there until someone came for you?"

"Yes."

"And why did you disobey us?"

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you why, because you're a dirty little girl, aren't you? What do you suppose happens to a dirty little girl who disobeys and sticks her nose where it doesn't belong?"

Ellie gave it some serious thought. The look in Mrs. X's eye was dark and unpleasant. Mr. Jones, however, was in the throes of lust. He was watching it all while avidly stroking his swollen, rampart, red-tipped cock.

"I asked you a question," Mrs. X went on. "What do you suppose happens to a dirty little girl who disobeys?"

"I don't know," Ellie replied.

"I think you do."

Ellie said nothing.

"Answer me."

"I guess I need to get spanked!" she finally blurted.

Ellie was playing her part to the hilt now, and Mrs. X had succumbed completely to the erotic pull of her role. She was so obviously entranced by the power of her anger. "That's right. You need a good spanking to teach you a lesson. Get over here, right over my knee, young lady."

She grabbed Ellie and pulled her over her knee, positioning her across her lap in such a way that everything between Ellie's legs would be facing Mr. Jones. She lifted Ellie's skirt.

"I'll teach you to be a dirty little girl," she said, lowering Ellie's schoolgirl white cotton panties with deliberate patience, slowly revealing the round, white globes of her ass, then tugging the panties down her thighs.

She held Ellie's wrists tight and then gave her bottom a resounding spank. "Why do you dirty girls always have to learn the hardest way how to behave?"

She gave her another well-placed, stinging spank.

"Tell Jim why I'm so angry with you."

Another severe smack heated Ellie's cheeks, making her jump.

"Because I was watching," she cried out.

"Watching what?" The smacks were coming more quickly now, stinging, landing relentlessly on the same spot. Ellie's ass burned. She tried to wriggle away from the aim of her blows, but it was to no avail. "Answer me; you were watching what?"

"I was watching Jim ... Mr. Jones, fuck you."

"And what else were you doing?"

She pulled gently but firmly on her hair, forcing Ellie to look up into her face. "And what else were you doing?" she asked again, her eyes nearly glowing with lust.

"I was touching myself," Ellie admitted.

"Don't tell me, tell Jim."

Jones had gotten off the bed, and had come around to face Ellie. He was slowly jerking himself off in her face.

Ellie looked up at him, now he looked hot. She confessed to him in her tiniest voice, "I watched you fuck her, and I was touching myself."

Jim Jones cackled, and stuck the head of his cock between Ellie's lips. Arching her head back uncomfortably, Jones worked his thick tool in and out of her mouth.

"Get her ready," Mrs. X said curtly, and Jones quit fucking Ellie's mouth and tugged her to her feet. Then he wrapped his lips around her finger and sucked -- the finger that Ellie had just used to masturbate. Ellie's knees went weak, with the knowledge that he knew exactly what he was tasting.

Mrs. X knelt down and removed Ellie's cotton panties. Ellie assisted her by placing a hand on her shoulder for balance and lifting one foot at a time to completely shed herself of the underwear.

Mrs. X turned Ellie around to face her and then kissed her. She willingly accepted the woman's tongue in her mouth, and returned the kiss until they both had spittle dripping down their respective chins.

Mrs. X eventually pulled away, leaving Ellie standing spellbound. As if in a dream, she glanced down and saw Mrs. X's cunt totally exposed. Ellie dropped to her knees and stared for a long moment at her hairless twat. Then, opening her mouth as wide as possible, she leaned into give Mrs. X's cunt a long, languid sucking.

Ellie found her taste somewhat pleasing, and sent her tongue into the sopping wet opening, intent on exploring the texture of every nook and cranny within. She remembered to use her fingers and the palms of her hands on the other areas of Mrs. X's genitals.

Mrs. X sighed contentedly. "You've done well, Jim. She's a good one. A very good one."

Ellie wanted her fluid in her mouth — wanted her to be part of herself.

Perhaps another ten minutes passed. Mr. Jones had exposed Mrs. X's breasts and was contentedly nursing away on them. Ellie was rubbing her own clit and quite close to getting off, when Mrs. X moaned loudly, and cried out, "Here it comes!"

The force of the first squirt of her juices surprised Ellie, and she automatically jerked her head back. But Mrs. X forced her face back to her cunt and the second discharge entered Ellie's mouth, almost filling it.

She's like a gun when she cums, Ellie thought and reacted accordingly, swallowing as much of the fluid as she could. Still, much leaked from her mouth and soon her chin and breasts were soaked, but she didn't care.

Mrs. X gradually moved away, possibly to recuperate. Mr. Jones moved in on Ellie, brushing his fingertips over her stiffened nipples and sending a current of electricity through her entire body.

Before she realized what she was doing, she had his balls in her mouth, licking and sucking them. He was groaning with the anticipation of either a rousing fuck, or a great blowjob and was prepared to let her do whatever she wanted.

Jones' palms replaced his fingertips and gently squeezed both of Ellie's tits. Her moans of satisfaction filled the room. He began to flick his tongue over each nipple in turn, and just when Ellie thought she couldn't stand anymore of it, he stuffed as much of her breast inside his mouth as he could, and sucked hard. She was sure he'd leave a mark, but didn't care.

Somehow her schoolgirl attire had been removed and she was completely naked. She seemed weightless as Jones scooped her up in his arms.

Hugging him around his neck, Ellie rested the side of her face on his chest. He took a few steps while looking around and then sat her on a table with my legs dangling over the side.

Pushing my legs apart, he stared between them.

Wanting him to see her cunt, she spread her legs apart and Jones placed his hands on the table on either side of her and leaned forward. The moan came from deep within Ellie as Jones munched on her tit -- first one, then the other. Back and forth, teasing her nipples again, sucking and nipping at the pliable flesh.

A harsh laugh was heard from the Catwoman, when Jones wedged his face between Ellie's breasts, and licked her skin as a cat might. Ellie thought he was licking the sweat from her body. Then his head moved downward, dragging his tongue along her skin, leaving goose bumps in its wake. His tongue popped into her bellybutton, like a golf ball into the cup, pushing hard. Her legs shot up, and when they came back down were resting on his shoulders.

Ellie opened her eyes when his tongue stopped moving, and found him looking up at her. His cheekbones rose a little as if he was smiling, and she saw a strange glint in his eyes.

Maintaining eye contact, Jones lowered his face without his tongue losing contact with her body. Ellie wasn't especially ticklish, but when Jones dragged his tongue over the sensitive skin caused her stomach muscles to undulate. But that wasn't his objective and he kept going lower, his tongue burying itself in the neatly trimmed tuft of blonde hair.

But Mrs. X then took over, replacing Jones at her crotch.

Holding her breath, Ellie waited expectantly. Every nerve ending in her body on high alert. And then she moaned; a deep soulful sound she had never made before. Her hips jerked as the woman's mouth contacted her clit.

She wanted her to suck it, lick it, bite it, but she didn't stop there, and kept moving, pushing aside Ellie's labia as her tongue slid down her slit. And then it reversed direction, sliding up towards her clit again. But just as it touched that most sensitive part of Ellie's body, it retreated. Up and down, up and down her tongue glided, consuming the moisture Ellie's aroused pussy produced.

Ellie felt her thumbs on her labia -- prying them apart. Once again she looked down, but all she saw was the top of her head. Mrs. X's tongue slid downward again, poking the opening to Ellie's pussy. But wait! This time it didn't change course. It sunk in! Deep inside her!

"Oh, God!" Ellie groaned, and closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

Mrs. X's tongue flicked rapidly like a snake's, probing the inner depths of her cunt. Ellie groaned again, and pleaded for her to keep doing it. Ellie's hands were flat on the tabletop, supporting her jerking hips. The wonderful tongue stopped moving. Ellie humped harder, fucking the taut tongue, smashing her pussy into Mrs. X's face. Her ankles locked behind the woman's back as Ellie strained to get her tongue deeper. Ellie was nearly delirious; her body filled with a lust she had never known before.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried out when she felt a finger press against her clit. And, digging her heels into Mrs. X's back, Ellie strained and lunged forward. Her ass was off the table and her pelvis was humping air. The feeling was so intense she wanted it to stop; but also for it to never end. Her body was ready to explode. Ellie didn't think she would survive. Nothing mattered other than the feeling between her legs — nothing.

Her arms buckled, no longer having the strength to support her. She fell onto her back, her hot, wet skin stinging on the cool surface. Raising her hips higher, her back arched with her heels digging into the woman's back. And then Ellie let out a low guttural sound that came from deep within her; and her pussy seemed to explode, sending electrical charges throughout her trembling body.

When her orgasm subsided, Ellie slowly opened her eyes. Lying flat on her back on the table with her legs dangling over the side, she was drained.

The woman stood between her legs, staring at her ... silent. Her face was shiny with her own saliva and my juices. Ellie stared at her in a daze; like a rag doll not able to move on its own.

Then Ellie felt his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him. Her ass slid a few inches along the table surface and then she felt the poking. Jones was hard again. He moved slightly, continuing to probe, and then she felt the tip of his cock find its mark. With his hands still on her hips, Ellie felt his cock enter her ... just the head.

They stared into each other's eyes as his cock slowly slid into her, deeper and deeper, until their pubic hairs meshed. Jones began a slow rocking motion, his cock sliding in and out of her juiced up cunt. Her pussy muscles clenched, holding onto his cock as tightly as she could.