Introduction to Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking her, and she wanted him to stay in her forever, to provide her the pleasure she was receiving, for all eternity. Ellie had a feeling that she would never feel this good again — ever.

Gradually, Jones picked up speed. She felt his fingers digging into her flesh as his cock plowed into her. Faster ... faster ... harder! There was no love, just lust. And that's how she wanted to be taken, first the masked Catwoman and then by the muscular Mr. Jones.

Jones pounded into her. Looking up, Ellie saw the strain on his face; now red with effort. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto her body. His eyes were closed, his hair fallen into his eyes, his mouth hung open as he gasped for air. He was relentless, ramming into her like a pile driver. And Ellie was shamelessly humping her hips up to meet each thrust ... to get him in deeper.

They continued for five minutes, then ten, then more. Ellie had no concept of time anymore. All she knew was that they were one, joined by cock and cunt. The skin on her back was raw from rubbing back and forth on the hard surface, but she didn't realize that until later. All she felt at the time was his cock fucking her. And then that feeling reappeared. The feeling that she couldn't take any more ... she needed release, and then felt it coming. Ellie's whole body tingled and her cunt exploded as if a thousand firecrackers were exploding inside her cunt. Not one big one, but a thousand blasts, one right after the other. And in the middle of it all, she felt his sperm filling her, making him part of her.

Breathing hard, Ellie lay semi-conscious on the table laughing as the sweat poured down the sides of her face.

She brushed the hair from her eyes. Her arms and legs felt like lead and she couldn't bring herself to move them. Sperm dripped from her pussy down the crack of her ass, but she couldn't even bring her legs together.

Slowly, very slowly, her eyes fluttered open.

Mrs. X had strapped an enormous cock on and was moving toward her.

"Oh, yes, darling," Mrs. X said, "the night is young. When I've finished, Jimmy will fuck your ass, and then after you eat me again, I'll put this little toy up it too. Now won't that be fun?"

"You know..." Ellie whispered, trying to regain her breath, "that's not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all."