Introduction to Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to stave off his ejaculation, Devin withdrew his cock, and moved to that warm juncture of her thighs, spreading her legs wide apart once again, and darting his tongue in and around the hidden folds of flesh until he found her clit emerging from its hiding place. He softly flicked it with his tongue, causing her to gasp with pleasure.

She began to writhe and moan under his loving licks and sucks.

"Devin!" she shrieked as her orgasm rushed in on her.

He made it last, using tongue, teeth, lips and fingers.

"Devin!" Ellie screamed, arching her back and clutching the sheets with both fists, while she thrashed about ecstatically.

When she raised herself, he slipped his hands under her, grabbed the cheeks of her ass, and held her in a tight seal against his mouth, and sucked voraciously until she came again.

"Oh, Devin! Yes, yes!"

Ellie feared she wouldn't regain the breath in her lungs after coming so hard. She thought of all the times she'd been well fucked. The fact of the matter was she loved getting laid, always had, but this was different, this was more intense than anything preceding it. And they had yet to fuck!

With a loud moan, Ellie thrust her cunt at his face, begging for more.

Devin went at her with gusto, and had her writhing and quivering in mere seconds.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

"I haven't stopped," she told him.

He drew on her clit, felt her gasp for breath; saw her shoulders wrenching from side to side when he glanced up at her; renewed his attack on her cunt and had her tossing her head while screaming out his name over and over again.

Devin sent a finger into her and elicited a sharp intake of breath; moments later, Ellie's muscles contracted and he added another finger, felt her contract around it again, and knew she was coming yet again.

'I had better fuck her before she's exhausted,' he thought, and shifted so that his cock hovered at her opening.

"Ohhhh!" Ellie moaned as he filled her with his dick.

And as for Devin, it had never felt better. Because this coupling was so special, he wanted to make it last a long, long time; wanted to bring her with him, but he was already racing toward the brink and couldn't hold himself back.

It wasn't that she was tighter and slicker and hotter than all the others; it wasn't a case of well-trained vaginal muscles; it wasn't her perfect breasts that drove him wild or her silken skin, so erotically smooth. All this was true, but Ellie was so extraordinarily special, that while he couldn't describe it, he found her unbearably exciting.

Then, with Ellie's hands on his back, and her breasts squashed against him, Devin thrust quickly three times in succession, and began spurting his seed into her. She held him close; held him tight; repeatedly whispering his name as he erupted inside her.

When he'd finished his climax, Devin felt a tide of tenderness sweep over him; and he knew he would never be able to let her go. Afterward, they lay side by side on the bed, holding hands as their heartbeats gradually eased.

Ellie was physically and emotionally wrung out. The number and startling power of her orgasms had shaken her. She'd never felt anything quite like it. Each climax had been like a bolt of lightning, jolting her every fiber, an indescribably thrilling current. But Devin had given her something else too, something she'd never had. Something she'd thought she'd never achieve, she was in love.

After a time he turned to her and kissed her gently, then said, "You know, Ellie, you surprise me. You seem so proper and pure, almost angelic, but you've got this wonderfully bawdy air about you."

"I do. I can be bawdy."

"You can be very bawdy."

Trying to change the subject, Ellie said, "Do you like my body?"

"You have an extraordinary body."

"I have an ordinary body?" she replied, teasing him.

"You have a beautiful body. A body I'd die for."

"Wow!"

They bantered back and forth like this for a while, nonsense, lovers talk. They were mellow and contented, everything amused them, they were truly happy.

Then, speaking softly, but seriously, Devin said, "You know, of course, I'm not ever going to let go of you."

'Oh, Jesus was he serious?' she wondered, and then answered her own question, thinking, 'Of course he is. And how badly do I want him? Would I die for him?' The answered appeared from her brain a nano-second later in blazing red letters. "YES, YOU WOULD!"

"So, knowing it's far too early in our relationship to say this ... I'm saying it anyway. Ellie, I love you, and I want to marry you."

"You ... want to marry me?"

"Yes, I know, it's probably too soon to ask, but I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

"Devin ... I love you too. But dearest, you hardly know me!"

"I don't care. I've seen the real you, and that's enough for me. I know what I want and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I am happy, and I am serious."

"Right now I'm so happy that I just want to be silly, Devin. I love you, but I'm not so sure it's the right time to be so serious."

"Hmmmm, yes, well ... I thought you'd say something like that. So, Ellie, take all the time you want, just know that I mean what I'm saying."

Trying to change the mood a little, Ellie asked, ""So ... what's your favorite breakfast food?"

"I guess it would be mini wheat's, orange juice and coffee, black with toast; cinnamon toast."

"And what's your favorite dinner?"

He smirked at her and said, "Right now? I'd have to say ... you!" And he grabbed her and squeezed her tightly, eliciting a delightful shriek from her.

That led to another prolonged kiss, and that led to Ellie's reaching down and taking hold of Devin's flaccid cock; sliding down the bed until she was positioned to take him in her mouth. In seconds, Devin swelled into pulsating, rigid readiness.

Ellie looked up at him and grinned, and then sucked him voraciously until he gasped and came in her mouth. She smiled up at him, opened her mouth and allowed his sperm to flow frothily over her lower lip to her chin.

"I'll say it again," Devin grinned at her, reached a finger out to scoop up some of his juice from her lip.

Ellie giggled and permitted more to dribble from her mouth. Then swallowed the remainder and pensively asked, "What were you going to say again?"

It took him a moment to recollect his thoughts, "Oh, yeah. You are a bawdy wench, for sure."

"You want my body again?"

"I want your body again."

________________________________________

Epilogue

They saw each other at least once a day from then on. Ellie eventually confessed to him that she was a runaway and earned her living as a call girl.

Devin, to his credit, took the news in stride. He still wanted to marry her.

Ellie couldn't believe her good fortune.

The second month, he convinced her to return home and meet with her mother. He wanted to go with her, but she wanted to face the music on her own.

The night she returned home she called Devin and told him that her mother, Mavis, was all for them getting married and wanted to meet him as soon as possible.

He flew in the following day and met with them.

A month later, they were married and eight months later, Devin Jr. was born. Three months later, to Ellie's surprise, her mother married her former boyfriend, Donny Alfonso.

And both couples lived happily ever after.

THE END

12