Introductions

Story Info
A new lover introduces me to her dominant female friend.
5.8k words
4.39
20k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69SoFine
69SoFine
2 Followers

You knock a playful tune onto the solid oak door before which we both stand. It is a new door, one I have never encountered in the waking life. A portal to a world I have never entered. I recognize the tune as what you've been bobbing your head to and humming on the walk here, though it's not a song I know. You're grinning your ass off. "What are you so excited about?" I ask, gliding my hand across your lower back.

"You're gonna like Erika," you blurt out, "you're really gonna like Erika."

"You gettin' me laid right now girl?" I squint my eyes and meet yours directly, attempting to read you. Your grin looks like it's about to burst through the edges of your face.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

Our heads swerve to face the door as we hear footsteps from the opposite side. The knob turns. The door opens. The woman standing behind it has pale skin and wavy red hair. She has freckles and stands about 5'4," wearing a white tank top and no bra. She leans her arm against the door showing unshaven armpits. Her tits are thick, full, faintly visible through the thin white fabric. Her skin is glossy as though she'd been active prior to our arrival, and her lower half is bare, save a small pair of simple black panties. We're caught by surprise and she savors the attention, allowing us a tantalizing moment to take her in before she speaks. "You've been needing this for a looooooong time, haven't you?" She sizes me up.

"Uhh... maybe? I'm not entirely sure what's happenin-"

"You have," she cuts me off, "it's written all over you." My posture shifts self-consciously, "Don't try to hide it. It's a beautiful quality you've got. Anyway, the more you attempt to conceal, the more apparent it is to anyone paying attention," she looks me straight in the eyes, "and believe me, I'm paying attention." Her eyes are stern, serious, but not threatening. Small crows' feet are developing on the edges. I feel compelled not to blink, for fear that she may miss something. I immediately want this woman to know me. Your cheeks have gone pink as you witness this. I hear heavy breathing from your mouth which may literally be salivating. I feel a desperate urge to kiss you but she turns to you before I get the chance. "You are a very good girl for bringing him to me. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes!" You squeal, bouncing your head up and down. She pulls her panties down to the floor and steps out of them. We glance around the neighborhood nervous that someone may see; equally excited that they might. Erika does not flinch.

"Pick those up," she instructs me, and I do. "Now put them to your nose and smell them, as deeply as you can." I freeze and start scanning the neighborhood again; apparently for too long because she grabs my pantied hand and stuffs it into my face. "I didn't tell you to pause and look around, slut, I told you to smell my fucking panties." I inhale deeply and feel intoxicated. She stares down at my pants and watches my cock growing inside. She lets go of my hand. "They smell divine, don't they? I've been masturbating in them all week. I bet they taste even better." Her eyes sneak over to you. "Open your mouth," she commands and you obey. "Put those in her mouth," she orders. As I do, I make sure two of my fingers are between your tongue and the fabric, so that I may feel them slide in and out of your mouth. You're visibly squirming at this point. Your hands are frantically groping at your thighs, too nervous by the surroundings to put them where the three of us all know you're dying to. Erika is smiling with immense satisfaction, "Alright, I think you two sluts have earned your way in. Shoes off in the house." She grabs my cock, which is now visibly outlined beneath my pants, and pulls me in. She slides her fingers down the front of your pants and pulls you inside. Then she closes the door behind us.

"Couch is around the corner on the left. Go sit down. I'll be there in a moment." She heads upstairs while we make our way onto the deep, soft, forest green velvet sofa. I push you down immediately and get on my knees before you. I press my face as deeply as possible between your thighs. I slide my hands up your shirt and squeeze your tits. I climb on top of you to press my raging hard cock against your body and grind on you.

"Thank you!" I whisper gleefully into your ear, "thank you, thank you, thank you!" You start moaning through the panties stuffed in your mouth as you grind against me.

"Having fun without me?" We hear. Behind me, standing at the base of the stairs stands Erika. She's wearing a skin tight low-cut red latex dress that reaches no more than 4 inches beneath her pussy. "That's no good. What you two need to understand is that you're on my turf now, and I did not permit this." She declares as she approaches, "here, how you two get off - and make no mistake, you will be getting off - is according to my whims and will happen when I'm absolutely certain that you require it more desperately than you've ever needed anything in your life." She stands over us. "Now climb off of her." I begin apologizing as I move to sit beside you, but I'm cut off by a slap to the face. She pulls my face and inch from hers. "Apologies are useless boy. People are always apologizing for mistakes they never stop making. If you're sorry, learn the lesson and don't fuck up again. Understood?"

"Yes," I whimper, feeling her eyes penetrate me, "I just... she's so beautiful I can't help myself. I want her so fucking badly. I need to feel her against me!"

"On your knees," she demands and I obey. She grabs the back of my head by the hair and pulls me under her dress between her legs. "No licking," she presses my lips to hers. My nose is buried in her bush. "You think you 'want' each other. That may be enough for little whores like you on a daily basis, but not today, and not with me. I'm going to push you two beyond wanting... far beyond. You want each other now, but soon you're going to need each other. No touching yourselves, by the way. Then we're going to move beyond need into realms you never knew existed, until you're incapable of feeling anything aside from desire, and then..." she looks straight into your spellbound eyes, "he's going to fill your pussy with the largest load of cum he's shot in this, or any other lifetime." I can hear you moaning and gasping for air through her panties. You're squirming around the sofa like it's made from fire ants. She's enjoying the show. The scent of her pussy beneath her dress is powerfully arousing. I dream that I may stay inhaling her essence forever, but she pulls me out and pushes me onto the sofa. I immediately lick my lips. "Clothes off! Undress each other, but no excessive touching!" We stand and stare into each other's eyes. I see so much in you. Arousal, desperation, but also comfort and joy. I think you're beautiful. I try and tell you so with my eyes as I pull your shirt over your head. Your body is trembling. I'm sure you feel that mine is as well as you unzip and pull down my pants. You stop for a moment to stare at my throbbing cock. Suddenly, Erika grabs your head, pulls the panties from your mouth, and thrusts you onto me.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I cry out as I nearly lose my balance. Erika slaps my ass and pushes it forward. I can see your neck tense while you start to gag. You're trying to pull back, but she holds your head firm. 5, 10, 15 seconds pass before you force me away with your arms.

"You little bitch!" She grabs you by the neck and pulls you up to her face. "Open your legs!" You do. She looks at me, "You! Hold her arms behind her back." I get behind you, clasp your hands together and hold them tight. I make sure they brush against my cock as I adjust them. I want you to feel me in any capacity I can get away with. I want you to feel my desire.

She winds up and... SLAP! Right on your pussy. You buckle with pain but I hold you up. She winds up again and your legs flinch so she slaps your face instead and pinches your nipple. "Looks like we're going to need more restraints for you," she whispers into your ear.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you..." you moan. She looks me in the eyes with a devilish grin. I stare back in awe. With my eyes I tell her, "You're incredible. You're so sexy. I've been dreaming about you for years. I would do anything for you."

She responds verbally, "I know."

*

"Upstairs march!" She has 2 fingers in my asshole and is pushing me forward. You're in the rear with your arms tied in front of you. She pulls you by the leash around your neck. She leads us into a room stocked with various bondage tables, ropes, and sex toys. Suspension gear is hanging from the ceiling. She pushes a low lying table beneath it. "Lay down, boy." As I do, she pulls you over, spreads your legs directly over my face, and ties your bound hands over your head. She then secures a spreader bar to your ankles. Your pussy is 2 inches from my face. She straps my head, arms, and legs down. She unhooks you from your leash, and pauses for a moment to admire her handiwork. "Oh by the way! All of this is being filmed! I would never deprive my fans the right to see what a gorgeous pair of obedient little bitches you two are." She announces gleefully.

"Thank you..." I'm writhing in my straps. I can see the juice running down your inner thighs. "Thank you... Mistress..." it feels good to call her that.

"Good boy!" She is excited. "It feels good to give in, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"You like to be a little bitch and obey me?"

"Yes!" We cry in unison now.

"Having your bodies used, feeling and being felt by each other in this state. Torturing each other at my will."

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress!" We attempt to pronounce between involuntary moans.

"Good!" She declares, "because I've got so much more in store for you two!" She picks up a wooden paddle and slaps your ass. SLAP! I feel you lurch forward and pray that it may cause even the slightest drop of your fluids to drip onto my tongue. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! She slides a finger down between your legs to gauge your wetness. She licks you off her finger. "Delicious, but you could stand to be a lot wetter."

"Sorry, Mistress," you plead.

"Can't you see he's thirsty down there? Don't you want to give him something to drink?"

"Yes! So badly I want to squirt all over his pretty little fucking face!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I'm squirming and sweating and shaking beneath you.

"Please! Please! I need you! I need to taste you!" I push my tongue forward desperately. "Please Mistress, let me taste her!" She raises her hand and slaps you hard in the clit, keeps it there, and starts caressing you.

"Do you hear how he begs for you?" You nod your head and breathe a yes behind moans and tears. "I think he's been a good boy and I think we should reward him, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress!" She puts her fingers inside you and works them back and forth.

"Well then that means you need to be a good girl and squirt for me when I command it. Understand?" Her pace inside you increases. You're starting to drip onto me now.

"I want to Mistress, but I don't know if-" she cuts you off with a slap.

"What you know is irrelevant right now. What I know is that when I tell you to squirt on this boy's face, you'll do it. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes!" You cry out above me. Your hips are shaking uncontrollably. She perches one foot on the table next to my head, presses her body into your back, and wraps her arms around you. You feel the softness of her tits pushing against you through her latex dress. Her hand works your pussy. Her mouth is against your ear, caressing it with her tongue and lips. She adjusts herself and switches hands, but instead of pinching your nipple she takes her soaking right hand and pushes her fingers down your throat. I can hear you gag on them and feel your saliva drip down onto me.

"You told me his cock was magnificent, but good god!" She whispers into your ear, "Look at it! Imagine how it's going to feel when he empties it deep inside your pussy. The thought almost makes me jealous. Maybe I'll have him squirt into me instead." She is stroking your insides more quickly now, "Maybe I'll have him fill me up while you watch and after you can lick it out of my pussy like the little bitch you are. Maybe I'll have him lick it out of my pussy and swallow it while you get nothing!"

You want to cry out and beg for my cum, "Please no! Please let him cum inside me!" but she's still gagging you.

"Cum on his face, whore!" She shouts into your ear, "soak him, cover him," your hips jerk over my face like a jackhammer and I hear your moans become screams as your juice gushes out and onto me. "He'd better look like he just came out of the fucking pool when I pull my fingers out of you!"

"Thank you Mistress!" I cry out between moans. I open my mouth to take in as much of you as I can, but it's spraying everywhere. It splashes onto my face, neck, and chest and runs down my sides. The feeling is incredibly arousing. "Thank you for soaking me with her cum! Thank you for using me like a dirty whore! Thank you!" Your shaking and spraying subsides now and I can feel your body go limp above me.

"Awwwww," I hear her from above, "Ain't he just the cutest little fucktoy?"

"Yes, Mistress," you muster with all your remaining energy, "that's why I brought him to you."

"And how grateful I am for that," she grins, "we're all going to have so much fun together!"

*

I'm tied upright now, my chest, arms, and legs strapped to a table that is secured against the wall. You're kneeling in front and to the right of me with your arms tied behind your back. She's pressing her body into mine and running her hands up and down from my face to my thighs, taking moments to caress my lips or my nipples. She savors my trembling as she nears my cock, teases her hand on my inner thigh, and then moves it upward again. You watch us as you fantasize: fantasize about being in her position and feeling me as she is, about being in my position and being felt by her, about how my face must have looked while you showered me, about how my face will look when I finally enter your pussy, about choking on my cock, and about being smothered by her pussy. You fantasize about all of it and it makes you wet and for a moment nothing else matters and it's an incredibly serene feeling. An incredibly serene feeling inspired by utter desperation, which, though it may seem an irreconcilable contradiction, isn't at all; not for the person experiencing it. An impossible feeling. A beautiful, dreamlike state.

"You smell terrific, boy," she inhales near my armpits. "No deodorant. I've noticed she hasn't been wearing it either recently. Did he inspire you that way, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You two! Doing such lovely things for each other. You're very lucky to have him, and you, her. Of course, that makes me the luckiest because I have both of you." Our eyes meet and we exchange playful grins. "I don't wear deodorant either. Would you like to smell me?" She asks me, noticing the question arouses me.

"I have been thinking about it since the moment you opened the door," I blurt out. The two of you burst into laughter.

"I know! But it feels so good to hear you say it." She crouches down and puts your face to her armpit, "how do I smell girl? Tell him."

"Good," you say, "you're going to love the way Mistress smells."

"I bet you'd like a turn in there!" She looks at me.

"Yes, please!" I beg.

"There's just a small problem," she looks up at me, "you're so tall and I can't reach my armpit all the way up there." I'm visibly distressed by the revelation. "But wait..." her eyes slide to the corner and mine follow. A small stepstool rests there. "But someone would have to go get it, and that's certainly not going to be me," she caresses my body, "and I sincerely doubt it's going to be you," she smirks as she fondles the straps holding me tight. "Would you like her to fetch it for you?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"Well then you'd better ask her."

I look down to meet your eyes and see that look in them. You recognize the power you have over me and revel in it. I love when you look at me that way. I love you to know how powerful you are and how desperately I can need you.

"Please... Alexis... Help..." I look like I'm on the verge of tears. I AM on the verge of tears. You savor it for a moment before starting to stand up when... SLAP! She hits your face.

"No walking! You may get that for him on your knees. Should be entertaining to see with your arms tied like that." You let out a whimper and make your way over on your knees.

"Thank you, baby," I call to you. You reach it with ease, but the stool is in the corner, has two steps, is made from solid wood, and will not slide across the carpeted floor. We watch as you turn your head back with a pathetic look on your face, "Please Alexis... I need you," I call out again.

"Don't look at me," she says, "pay attention to your task, that stool isn't going to move itself." You manage to kick it out of the corner with a leg while kneeling and start nudging it forward bit by bit with your head and knees. Mistress was right, this IS entertaining. She turns back to me, "Where were we? Oh right, the teasing! You certainly love it, don't you!

"Yes, Mistress," I confirm.

"How long can you withstand it?"

"As long as you wish."

"I'll tease you like this all day then," She sees the idea turning me on, "All week even. I'll leave you tied here and have my slaves come in on rotation to tease your cock to the brink of orgasm over and over and over, until I come in and suck a week's worth of anticipation out of you. Then I'll spit it into your mouth and watch you swallow it all for me. How does that sound?"

"Oh my god..." I'm trembling. She slaps my face.

"How does that sound?" She sternly restates.

"I... nnnnnnn... credible," I manage to gasp. My cock is fiercely erect at the thought, "See what it does to me?"

"I do," she states, "I see everything about you. I can see straight into your soul, and what I see pleases me."

You've managed to nudge the stool over at this point. She steps onto it and pushes her armpit into my face. "Smell me, slut," she commands, though her doing so is less necessary than the nutritional information on bottled water. I inhale her scent as deeply as possible over and over. She smells divine. She pulls away, looks down onto my face, smiles, and spits on me. She wipes her spit over my face then pushes her tits into it. Her dress tightly enwraps my face as she pushes into me and I enjoy the feeling. She smothers me like that, seeing how much it excites me. Periodically she pulls away allowing me a momentary breath before she pushes back in. She looks down at you, "maybe I'll just suffocate him like this," she grins, "you know that's how he'd want to die; with a raging hard-on and tits in his face." She laughs. You laugh. I would laugh if I could breathe. "Glad to see you find the subject amusing, because suffocation might be your own fate in just a moment." She pulls her tits away, steps down, and kicks the stool aside. "Here!" She snaps her finger and points directly in front of me. You move into place. "Open," she puts her finger on your mouth. She grabs the back of your head and pushes you down onto my cock. She moves you back and forth like this for a minute before she thrusts you forward to bury me completely in your throat. She holds you like that. "A lot harder to push away with your hands tied behind your back, isn't it?" She pulls you out for a breath.

"Yes, mmmm-" you're cut off by her forcing you down again.

"Better not waste that breath, you're gonna need all the air you can get." She pulls you back and lets you gasp until you breathe normally. Then she forces you down once more and steps behind you to straddle your legs. She removes her hand from your head and replaces it with her pelvis. You can feel her pubic bone pushing forward on the back of your head, holding you down onto me. Her upper half pushes into me. She takes my head now, pulls my face to hers, and puts her tongue in my mouth. "Kiss me, slut," she demands, "like you've wanted to since I opened the fucking door." Our tongues dance through each other's mouths. You feel weak and try to pull your head back. She responds by pushing it down harder. "Little bitch! I'm not done here yet!" She sucks my tongue between her lips and holds it between her teeth while she gazes into my eyes. Your throat feels fantastic on my cock. I feel the urge to cum building when she finally backs away. You cough and gasp as thick strands of saliva run from your mouth. Again she grabs your head and pushes you onto me. Back and forth she works your head on my cock. When I near orgasm, she pulls you away, until I calm down, then she resumes. She's using your mouth and throat to tease me and she appears incredibly proud of that accomplishment. "You want to cum, don't you boy?" I moan and nod, unable to respond verbally. "But you know better than to cum in her throat." I nod again. "Because you know that belongs in her pussy." We both moan hearing her say this, and I nod. "Only before that can happen, I'm going to need to feel this magnificent cock of yours inside of me!"

69SoFine
69SoFine
2 Followers
12