Introductions

Story Info
Her husband likes to fuck other people. She likes to watch.
2.5k words
4.45
36.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire scrutinised herself in the mirror. Her dark hair was coiled in a messy bun, her makeup applied to appear as though it wasn't there at all. She sighed gently as she examined her stocking-clad legs, lace babydoll and satin dressing gown, and then her own curves underneath. A small smirk manifested on her full lips, a dark mischief blooming in storm grey eyes as she picked up her heels and walked to the living room.

Her husband, Tom, would be home soon, with whatever prize he had managed to collect. They would arrive, horny and ready for a night of hard, raucous sex only to be met by Claire, playing the angry wife. Everyone knew their part, Tom explained to whoever he found what would happen when they agreed to come home with him, and they were free to walk away at any time. Most chose not to.

He had sent her the message a few minutes ago describing the girl he'd found for them, she was blonde and had an incredible body, legs to die for, Tom had said. Apparently, she was studying for a Master's Degree in Sociology and was part of the University rowing team. Claire could feel herself getting wet just at the thought of an athletic blonde taking control of her husband for the night. She tried to pull herself together, there was time enough for that when they got here.

She had just put her heels on and started to relax on the sofa with a glass of champagne when she heard the taxi pull up outside. Quickly, she gathered up her things and headed for the kitchen, pulling the door closed behind her. She heard the front door open, laughter filling the hallway as Tom took the girl's coat. Judging by the sounds beyond the kitchen door, he had pushed her up against the dresser, maybe even lifted her onto it, and was kissing her. Claire's breathing started to quicken, her pulse flickering in her veins as she prepared to make her dramatic entrance.

Pushing open the door as hard as she could, Claire stormed into the hallway, glass of champagne still in hand. There was blind fury on her face, well practiced and somewhat seductive. She stopped, briefly, to take in the scene in front of her. A very attractive woman in a tiny skirt was sat on her dresser, legs wide apart with her husband in between them. His flies were open and his cock, hard and swollen, was already pushing against her underwear.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Claire shouted at Tom, as he whipped around to face her. "What in the name of fuck, Tom? Can you not keep your cock out of other people's cunts for 5 minutes?"

"Fuck's sake," Claire's voice was icy now, the game was on, and they both knew it. The girl was visibly startled, perhaps she thought Tom had lied to her and his wife wasn't expecting company this evening. Tom kept his hand on her thigh, staring at Claire, keeping his expression neutral. He said nothing.

"Are you not going to answer me? What about you, you fucking whore?" Claire turned to the woman sat on her dresser, walked over, and slowly reached up and pulled her underwear to one side. "Are you wet for my husband? Do you want his cock?" Claire ran one finger up the length of her, feeling slick wetness coat her finger. A small moan escaped her as Claire found her swollen clitoris and gently rubbed it before snatching her hand away.

She put her finger to Tom's lips and he clicked it clean, a smirk starting to form at the corners of his mouth.

"If you're going to fuck him," Claire whispered, "you have to fuck me too."

The blonde woman nodded, a look of pure sex flooding from her eyes.

"I'm Annie," she said, her voice cracked with desire. "Nice to meet you, Claire." Annie bit her lip and held her hand out to Claire as if to shake it. A smile crept onto Claire's lips as she took Annie's hand, lifted her babydoll and pushed Annie's fingers into her pussy, letting her feel the growing wetness there. Annie gasped, her fingers briefly curling around to find her entrance, until Tom stepped forward and pulled Annie's hand away.

"No," he intoned with an unexpected gentleness, standing between them. "I decide who gets fucked. Upstairs."

Claire turned on her heels, shrugging the satin robe from her shoulders where it puddled to the floor like oil. She heard Tom and Annie stepping over it as they followed her to the bedroom. Claire had been busy while Tom was out, candles were ready to be lit, the bed made up with new silk sheets, and in complete contrast to the rest of the room, a stark wooden chair was placed at the end of the bed. It was on this chair that Claire sat, legs crossed and arms folded.

Tom pushed Annie onto the bed on her hands and knees, positioning her so that Claire could see everything. Slowly, Tom hitched the skirt up over Annie's hips, exposing her underwear and her toned body. He traced two fingers down her spine, hooking into the band of her underwear and pulling them down over her arse, pulling them past her knees, until he held the black lace garment balled up in one hand. Tom left her there, exposed and gasping, to attend to his wife. Annie's eyes followed him as he walked behind his wife, trailing one hand over her collarbone and up to her mouth. He lightly squeezed her jaw, and Claire complied, opening her mouth at his silent insistence. He rubbed Annie's underwear over his wife's mouth and nose, before pushing it into her open mouth. She glanced up at him, arousal plain in her eyes.

Next, he spread her legs, pulling a small, jewelled plug from the chest of drawers next to their bed. Annie whimpered slightly when she saw it, but Tom went back to Claire, coating the plug in lube before pushing it carefully into her tight, pink arsehole. Claire closed her eyes and exhaled as her muscles relaxed, feeling the familiar, cold weight deep inside her. Her arousal spread, she could feel her nipples hardening with anticipation. He filled her pussy next, pushing a small vibrator inside her, turning it to the lowest setting before returning to Annie.

Annie looked on, eyes wide. Clearly, she had been expecting a normal threesome, but seeing Claire stuffed and left to watch had clearly had an effect. Tom pulled her clothes off, watching her breasts tumble from her top, it seemed that Annie wasn't the type of girl to wear a bra. They were small and pert, her nipples hard and dark against her pale skin. When she was completely on show, Tom pushed her onto her front, and began to gently massage her shoulders. He worked his way slowly down the curve of her spine, releasing all the tension he found there until she was yielding and hot to his touch.

His hands soon found the supple flesh of her buttocks. Placing a hand on each, he slowly pulled them apart, revealing her hole. He let go, watching her skin as the muscles fell back into place. He looked to Claire, she was smiling at him, clearly enjoying herself. Turning his attention back to Annie, he pushed his index finger inside her with one swift motion. Annie gasped as Tom pushed his finger as far as he could into her making her hips buck. His hand was soaking when he pulled his finger out of her. He wanted to taste her, and put his finger to his lips, taking in the smell and the taste of the quivering young woman in front of him. His cock, still erect and pulsing from Annie's introduction to Claire, was beaded with pre-cum, and desperate to be enveloped in the soft folds of skin dripping in front of him.

Animal lust took over. Tom pulled Annie's hips roughly upward, bringing her back to her knees. Her face was still pressed into the bedsheets as he slipped the head of his cock inside her, eliciting a muffled moan and a shudder that ran all the way through Annie's body. He felt her muscles contract around his cock, and shivered himself, she was so tight around him it felt as though she was milking him with her cunt. He reached around her hips to press one finger to her clit, smiling to his wife as Annie pushed her hips back until the length of his cock was buried in her. Tom pulled his hips back, teasing her, and once again Annie drove her hips back to take him all, he stroked her clit, keeping her to a rhythm as his thumb pressed against the edges of her arsehole.

Claire, watching from the edge of the bed, was nearly out of control. The vibrator in her pussy was sending waves of pleasure through her that she couldn't quite ignore, and every time she shifted her weight, the plug inside her moved, making her brutally aware of how full she was. When she factored in the smell and the taste of the girl her husband was fucking all over her face, she wasn't sure how long she could sit here, it was too good. Tom was clearly enjoying himself and Annie, well, she wasn't exactly lacklustre. Annie's hands were clenched against the sheets as Tom's cock pounded into her over and over, building to a frantic pace that Claire was sure would make Annie scream, but then Tom stopped.

Annie slumped against the sheets, and Tom whispered something into her ear which Claire couldn't quite make out. Annie rolled herself over, and Tom began to caress her nipples, pulling and twisting them, although Claire doubted they could be any harder. He rolled his tongue over them, causing Claire to moan slightly, and Tom turned his attention to her.

"Is that what you want?" Tom asked her. Claire nodded, the fabric in her mouth preventing coherent speech.

"Good girl," Tom whispered, sending Annie over to kneel in front of Claire. Annie put her mouth over Claire's left nipple, tongue against her lower lip, before taking Claire's nipple into her mouth and running her tongue slowly around it, teasing sharp gasps and moans from Claire's stuffed mouth.

Tom, cock in hand, left Annie to suck on his wife's tits, and sat on the edge of the bed, running his hand over his swollen cock. He liked to watch them, their supple, soft skin dampening at his behest, their eyes full of pleasure for each other, but mainly they were giving themselves to him. He watched as his wife opened her legs wider and wider, pushing her hips forward, begging to be touched. He watched as Annie's hand went to his wife's cunt, fingers circling around her clit. He watched as Claire's eyes widened and locked onto his. He shook his head. Her shoulder slumped in defeat, but her eyes sparkled with the thrill of denial.

Claire looked down at the beautiful woman between her breasts, little breathless noises were erupting from her throat. She squeezed Claire's nipple between her teeth, sending a jolt of exquisite agony through her, it felt as though every nerve in her body was overloaded, she glanced up to her husband again, his eyes fixed on Annie's arse, and whimpered. Once again, when his eyes found hers, he shook his head.

Tom reached out and grasped Annie's hair, pulling it backwards so that Claire's nipple popped out of her mouth with a smacking sound that filled him with delight. He sat her on the edge of the bed, beckoning his wife to join them. She stood, taking great care to keep the vibrator from slipping out of her drenched pussy. When she reached him, Tom positioned her with her head in the middle of the bed, legs spread and her arms down by her side. With a deft flick, the vibrator in Claire's pussy was turned up to the highest setting, so fast it seemed to fill her entire body.

Tom dragged Annie backwards until her cunt was directly above Claire's face. He pushed Annie's legs apart, feeling her flexibility, stopping when her muscles seemed to push against him. She was inches from Claire's face. He placed one hand around Claire's throat, squeezing gently to keep her from trying to reach Annie's tight, wet, pussy, as with the other, he began to slide his fingers into it.

Annie tensed when all Tom's fingers were inside her up to the knuckle. She hadn't known she could take so much. As Tom's fingers worked inside her, she felt the familiar sensation of climax build, beginning deep inside and spreading out, making her fingers clench the sheets, and her toes curl. She screamed, then, in unbelievable pleasure, as she felt the release inside her and came hard on Tom's fist, soaking his wife's face in her excitement.

Seeing Annie squirt all over his wife nearly drove Tom over the edge. Within seconds, he was back inside her, lifting his wife's head so that her soaked face was pushed against his balls and arse. He sat back on his heels, pulling Annie with him, breathing hard and fast as he felt his own pleasure rise. Faster than he thought possible, he was cumming deep inside the girl he'd known only a few hours, rubbing her clit hard so that she came against his fingers again.

When he was spent, he held Annie's hips in place, withdrawing from her and wiping his cock against Claire's face, his cum marking her as his. Gently, he pushed on Annie's stomach and she relaxed her muscles, adding more of his cum and hers over Claire's face.

Claire whimpered and wriggled underneath them both feeling utterly, beautifully used. She watched as Annie was allowed off the bed, and Tom showed her to the shower, kissing her lightly as she left the room.

Smiling at his wife, he turned the vibrator off, leaving it just inside her. As he turned the lights off to leave the room, he bent over her, a small smile lighting his face. With two fingers he slowly removed Annie's soaked underwear from Claire's mouth. He lowered his lips to hers, tasting himself, Annie and the familiar, welcome taste of Claire's tongue brushing his. The kiss sent a flush through her skin and she moaned into his mouth. He ran his fingers lightly along the head of his cock, licking the cum from fingers and kissing her deeply again. He withdrew, pushing Annie's underwear back into Claire's waiting mouth.

"Good girl," he whispered. "You can cum now." Claire finally let the orgasm she had been holding back for so long flood through her, until she screamed into Annie's soaked underwear. With a grateful sigh, Claire laid back on the bed, waiting for Tom to come back and fuck her again when Annie had gone.